Sixby 05-Dec-16
TD 06-Dec-16
joshuaf 06-Dec-16
joshuaf 06-Dec-16
Sixby 06-Dec-16
30-Nov-16
Apple Removes Breitbart From Their App Store

30-Nov-16
Did part of your post get cut off? You said something about conservative purges?

30-Nov-16
The silver spooner is flapping his gums again. josh, i its time for another diaper change and bottle.;^)))

30-Nov-16
The left still have their panties in a wad and acting stupid.

There's going to be a purge in Jan like we have not seen since Eisenhower.

30-Nov-16
You rubes need to understand that Josh is a Salem Communications Anti Trump groupie, any news contrary to what they spew is considered blasphemous

30-Nov-16
"There's going to be a purge in Jan like we have not seen since Eisenhower. "

Most people don't know this....but in many if not most federal jobs there IS a purge coming. Literally every person from supervisor on up is going to get demoted, replaced, or will resign to a lessor job and a Republican is going to get the good job back that they had when Bush was in 8 years ago. Going to really help out some good Republicans that I know at a local US Attorney Office. You get to go from head of the crappy little crime division to the head of the major headline crime unit in over night.

30-Nov-16

slade's Link
Christian Nationalism is a political cult, and there is nothing sacred about it. It's all about Dominion.

Cruz truly was their anointed one (His dad and Cruz's top adviser/money bag David Barton are Seven Mountain Dominionists), that's why cult members consider memes of Cruz as a snake charmer etc... Vile, Evil etc...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/religion/ted-cruzs-campaign-is-fueled-by-a-dominionist-vision-for-america-commentary/2016/02/04/86373158-cb6a-11e5-b9ab-26591104bb19_story.html?utm_term=.7da9281eb9fa

30-Nov-16
"What's amazing is josh actually believes he knows more than proven conservatives like Pence, Gingrich, Bannon, Sessions, Price, Rudy G, etc etc."

What's amazing is you think all of those people are conservatives.

I'd love to know what your idea of an "originalist" is regarding the Supreme Court.

30-Nov-16
good riddance to the religious extremists.

30-Nov-16
WOW, Gingrich, Rudy, Reince Preibus, McConnells wife, Romney and the guy from Goldman Sachs for the Treasury Secretary,, they are conservatives? What crack pipe are you hitting off of? I hope and pray that maybe Trump will hold to his promise to "drain the swamp", but based on his actions and selections for cabinet positions. I am thinking that this election which destroyed true Conservatives will do nothing but give us another four years of he same old same old. Massive government, massive spending and more cronies getting paid off on American taxpayer dollars. As far as Christian Nationalism, never heard of it. I am a Christian and desire to live free. If freedom disappears here, I will look for a place where I can live free. Bono from U2 actually had it when he said that America is an idea. It is an idea of freedom and that a man can attain all that he desires if he just applies himself. Our freedoms have been so whittled down and diluted that most people don't know what true freedom is, and will give it up for either more "free stuff", or because this one terrible guy is better that the other. I weep for my nation.

30-Nov-16
By the way. Based on what I have seen of Trump so far. I don't think he will do anything to increase our freedoms. Most of the people he is picking, or looking at are all big government progressives, even if they have an R behind their name.

30-Nov-16

JayG@work's Link
Conservative,, my A$$. Just sayin'

30-Nov-16
I sure haven't seen nor heard anything of shrinking and decentralizing federal government or it's power, foundational Conservative ideals. As stated..... most are big government, big spending, big power.... as much as any Obama/Clinton cabal. Just from a different angle.

I have hopes, the pre-season has promise to a degree...... but very little faith. This is not a man you put your faith in. Again.... we shall see. Time will tell. The kids with the pom poms on the sidelines don't play the game.....

30-Nov-16
I pray that Donald Trump places competent people in his administration with the same vigor, attention and ideals he appears to be displaying to succeed. I honestly could care less who they are, excepting Mitt Romney. Healthcare/ SC / Border Control/ Economy/ Executive Orders. Not necessarily in that order. Seat the SC and all else is gravy.

The Rock

30-Nov-16
Well TRAX, Bono isn't my my hero, but he did have a good point about American exceptionalism and the idea of living in freedom. I have very little else for him,, other than I have a couple of his albums.

As far as who are Conservatives. Actually Regan wasn't one,, at first, but he surrounded himself with them and they nudged him in that direction. Eventually, he became one.

Cruz is/was a conservative as was Walker. I would rather see either of them in place of Trump, but since that isn't going to happen, all I can do is hope and pray.

If Trump does his planned actions,,, another trillion dollar stimulus package and paid daycare and the like, our deficits will continue to grow, as will the government needed to oversee these programs.

Any promises to shrink the government and get it out of our lives will be lost, like a fart in the wind. You can't shrink a government with all these new programs that need to be supervised...

Anyhow, as for where to go to be free, the Bahamas isn't bad, Honduras is pretty good if you are an American Ex patriot with a retirement, at least for the time being. Belize is a good place with a pretty unrestricted government. There are still some places out there.

Just sayin' all these people who jumped on the Trump train early were talking about how he was going to save this country. From what I can see, it looks like things will be big government business as usual.......

And on that note, I will also say, I am not going to prejudge. He isn't even in office yet, so I do hope that he can make the government less restrictive to bring business back and get out jobs back. I do hope that he can make this country more prosperous, while keeping with the Constitution.

30-Nov-16

Ace's embedded Photo
Ace's embedded Photo

30-Nov-16
Trax, you keep comparing Trump to Reagan, which is insane. Reagan had an actual track record as a Conservative thinker and doer. Trump not only doesn't have a record like that, he has a record that is the opposite of that. Reagan had earned the right to be given the benefit of the doubt. Trump hasn't. Not remotely.

30-Nov-16
"Trump has earned the right to the benefit of the doubt for one reason - he is President Elect."

I see. So you gave Obama the benefit of the doubt when he came into office? And were going to do so for Hillary also if she had won?

No?

Yeah, I thought as much.

Trump isn't a blank slate, just like they weren't. He has a record as a Liberal, and until he starts consistently showing results to the contrary, I will continue to regard him as what he has always proudly and publicly been before he decided to run for President.

30-Nov-16
"Anyone that did not is simply a close minded victim."

I'm not a victim at all, I just have the ability to inform myself about a person's past and judge their present and future accordingly. I will do that the same with Trump as I have with Obama and Hillary and any other politician that aspires to the Presidency.

And I don't for a second believe that you gave raging Liberal Obama the benefit of the doubt or that you were prepared to do so for Hillary had she won instead of Trump.

01-Dec-16
I'm with PigDoc. Trump could easily turn out to the best President in decades. Most....maybe even EVERY really brilliant leader from history is fatally flawed in some way. Personally, I'm giving him a shot at it.

01-Dec-16
Bottom line is that we are stuck with giving Trump a shot at it so hand wringing is just folly. History will prove if his cabinet picks are an opening salvo of betrayal or bold co-opting of his critics. Either way, if he and congress fail, it will be undeniably volitional. There is no boogeyman in their way.

01-Dec-16
Trax, I think it is a fundamental mischaracterization to say Josh supported the Hildabeast. Sure, I guess you could say that by omission, it could have resulted in a Hillary win, but by no means did Josh support her. I think it is foolhardy, however, to think Trump will fix all ills. I like several of his cabinet picks but other give me pause and believe it prudent to see what actually happens. Our best scenario is working congress to send good bills to his desk to sign. He doesn't make law so thinking he can do much legislatively is dependent on a willing congress. This is what is great about checks and balances. I personally don't like many of his ideas...one of which is child care...this is just another big govt idea we have to stop. The election may be over but our work is just beginning.

03-Dec-16
Josh made a moral decision. And he was 100% correct..... morally, Trump is a POS and has a long documented history of it. Some can say it doesn't matter. But it only doesn't matter to them. And certainly does not change that fact in any way, shape or form.

Many made the pragmatic decision. To many morality doesn't matter, if it's their guy. I remember some of the comments about an immoral Bill Clinton from the very same people.

Many had to hold their nose and take a shower afterwards, but Trump won. It still does not address the moral questions in any way. Winning does not make things right. But win he did. Now we see how he performs his duty.

Now we go from here.

To say Josh was a Hillary supporter is disingenuous at best. He may not have fallen into goosestep line..... But anyone arguing any other way is doing so for other reasons than fact. And behaving exactly as those they profess to oppose on the other side.

Put down the pom poms and stay in reality. Trump has made some good moves and decisions. Good for him. But to say he is a loose cannon is downplaying things. The line the President of the Free World must walk is a very fine line. And very few "mulligans".

We shall see.

03-Dec-16
Josh is a conservative to the bone. You can take that to the bank. Josh is also correct when pointing out the obvious's with Trump's choices. Some of you are so intent to rub into his face that you were right about Trump winning the election, that you simply refuse to acknowledge that reality. Nothing he says is going to be given credit for it's purpose. You are only taking it as rebuttal. So, I'll ask what Jay, Josh, TD, and a couple others have asked and eluded too. Since when did these people become conservative?

We do not know what the future holds. And, while there has been a good deal to be happy with, there are some questionable nominee's from a conservative stand point. So, we'll have to wait and see. Because, as gadan stated, we need a working congress to put conservative laws and ideas in front of OUR president. That is the way it works. I was hoping he'd come in and blast conservative values and people down America's throat. Make it known to everyone that he was serious about being a very conservative leader. Instead, I'm now forced to hope he is doing this as some form of negotiation with the establishment to get them to play along.

Look, he has a tough road. No one established wants him there. He is in a position that ensures he is going to make some people mad. So, I continue to support him and his actions and, remind myself daily that it is easy to play devils advocate. Most important though, is I still believe he has the best intentions for this country. So, I concede there are several ways to skin a cat. And, that mine might not be the best.

But, as Rocky pointed out, I simply rest easier at night knowing that the SC will be in favor of our founding document with his win. For my kids and Grand kids sake. That feeling is priceless.

God Bless

03-Dec-16
God puts up who He will and takes down who He will. I prayed for God to have his will but I also asked Him to have mercy on this wicked nation that murders his babies and endorses Sodomites and calls right wrong and wrong right. So He gave us Donald Trump. Not because I supported Trump. I did not. But I prayed the prayer above so now I pray that God will change what is wrong with Trump and exalt that which is right. I believe every real Christian is praying similarly and I ask all of you that love God, love this country that He has formed and blessed all of us to live in to pray that God will bless this country to turn to Him and be blessed instead of cursing this country by speaking against Trump who God has given us.

God bless, Steve

03-Dec-16
WV,

You may like josh and know josh but I do not believe you KNOW josh. The man tried everything in his power to ruin this nation if his will would have been done. That bitch whore and the classless scum she represents, the same person that josh never publicly demeaned as he did the President Elect, would be ruling your life. People here can swallow that conservative BS all they want just as in Bill Kristol but the "fact" remains. He was content to have America 's future lay in the devils hands and destroy our children's lives forever, and for that no penance is strong enough. None. The friend card play only so far. He continues to make that journey everyday.

Pig, Doc is correct IMO.

The Rock

04-Dec-16
Rocky, I don't know him. I'm just not so blinded by anger as to not be able to understand his criticism of Trump's past. Does it irritate me the way he detracts from Trump's every action? Yes it does. I'm not a pessimistic kinda of guy. Does it bother me the way he has handled himself after being proven wrong about the election results? Yes it does. Is he overly critical of Trump? Yes he is. Do I believe it is ego driven? To a point, yes I do. Is he right about some of the nominee's Trump has announced not being known as conservative people who walk that line? Yes he is.

I like you Rocky. I decided that back several months ago. We'd hit it off swell. I like people with passion that aren't afraid of being who they are. I understand your feelings concerning joshua and, can relate to some of them as well. You two can work those out between yourself.

God Bless men

04-Dec-16
"And josh slinks away as he got his ass kicked again."

Dude, you haven't got the first clue. I've spent over 40 hours in the deer blind with several of my kids this week trying to help them get a deer. I'm sorry you missed me so much. Recently got back from taking my 14 year old son on a week long elk hunt where he had a cow tag, so I wasn't around as much then, either. Better get used to me being around only sporadically in the near future because I'm taking my son and his friend on a SD pheasant hunt for the better part of most of next week, also. You'll have to just learn to live without me at times. It'll be okay, I promise.

04-Dec-16
"The president-elect also predicted that Democrats would join Republicans in helping to move some of his proposals through Congress."

The only way that will happen is if those legislative proposals appeal to Liberal Democrats and are ones the Republicans in Congress will hold their noses and support him on only because he is the titular head of the party. Seems I've mentioned something like that, oh, once or twice, as one of the things I was very concerned about if he became President. He will get legislation passed through Congress that a Republican majority Congress wouldn't even consider if Hillary was President.

""A lot of people say, 'Oh, he's never been in politics' when I've really been very active, mostly on the other side," Trump said."

If you listen very, very closely.....he's telling you what I and at least half a dozen others here have been saying since Summer of 2015 when he got in the race. He's flat out admitting that what so many of you said wasn't the case, actually was the case. Get used to it.

04-Dec-16
'Oh, he's never been in politics' when I've really been very active, mostly on the other side," Trump said."

Joshauf,

Read that again and again and again. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH...What is the use.

The Rock

04-Dec-16
The whiner, troll is back. Pep rally must be over.

04-Dec-16
KPC x 2

We know how this is going to end. Because God tells us in Revelations. What we don't know is how it is going to play out. Because God allows free will. God demands responsibility. God didn't give us this as his will. He give us this because that is how responsibility and free will work. We choose what we get. And, God gives us the results of our choices. Can and will God use an individual? Absolutely. God can do anything. But, it is very clear the earth life we live, is our choice concerning free will.

These candidates aren't a result of God's will. They were a result of what America as a whole had asked for. Remember back in the garden? Adam and Eve were living God's will until they fouled that up. Human nature screwed that up. Not God. That started the course we are on today. And, is solely based on the condition of the human heart. Not God's will.

Praise him for his mercy. Mercy we don't deserve. But, don't blame him for our choices. His choice was a human that had no knowledge of sin. Instead of the human nature mankind now exhibits

God Bless men

04-Dec-16
"These candidates aren't a result of God's will. They were a result of what America as a whole had asked for."

-Sorry but that is precisely accurate. On a macro level, the representatives reflect the populace and the populace is becoming weaker and more unprincipled, generally. Though, on a finer point, we only operate within God's will so, technically, subjecting ourselves to social depravity is still within the purview of His will. :)

04-Dec-16
So out of a population greater than 330 million, our society produced "a lunatic, lying, incompetent bitch and an orange-haired, immoral billionaire" as it's two best options. And somehow that is not a product of our society. That's funny.

04-Dec-16
Actually, the people will get the government that they deserve. Read 1 Samuel.

04-Dec-16
Perhaps,the people were rejecting the government that no longer represented them--one that favored special interests, big money donors, and the PIC?

05-Dec-16
Now, post election everyone knows why and all the answers from the box seats. Before the election it was a done deal and anybody BUT Trump could win came the claims from the peanut gallery.

The Rock

05-Dec-16
Pig, actually, there were GOOD people that were running to be the nominee, and they were destroyed by lies, deception, spite and hate. We got what we got because for the most part, people are lazy and stupid, believing every sound bite that is put on the net or the news.

The people get the government they deserve. If the people are corrupt, so too will be their representatives. So now we have a guy who said he was going to be doing things differently, and I do hope that he does, but he is selecting insiders to fill his cabinet. So a couple high ranking guys from Goldman Sachs, Mitch McConnells wife, etc, etc.. Looks to me like SSDD, but I sure hope not... But if it is, remember, you asked for it.

05-Dec-16

KFC...close your HTML tag.

05-Dec-16
Autocorrect is not friendly when posting on a tablet ;0)

05-Dec-16
KPC:I disagree. To say that God gave us Trump is to also say that God gave us Obama.

Actually you may disagree but that does not make either you or WV right. The Bible clearly states what I said and it gives an example that men who speak evil of dignitaries do not know what they are doing. That even Michael the Archangel dared not bring a railing accusation when disputing with the devil over the body of Moses but declared , the Lord rebuke you.

God does set up and take down who He wills. We are to pray about it. We are to vote for those that we believe will hold to Christian principles but God sees the beginning and the end and God did give us Obama , for His purpose. Perhaps part of bringing about the end . He has so far given us Trump , perhaps to be a friend and supporter of Israel and to be a part of bringing this country to a place of relationship , recognition of God , and blessing if we repent of our great sinfulness and turn as a nation from our wicked ways.

I do not expect you to agree and I understand clearly what you are saying. I know you are wrong though. You will not change that.

God bless, Steve

06-Dec-16
I think they mean biblicaly..... Adam and Eve had a choice, were given a chance/choice. They still apparently made the wrong on and was not Gods will. IMO that is a great deal of life..... making the right choices, not necessarily the ones you WANT so have so badly....

Pretty much like now...... we have made our choice and must now live with it as A&E did.

06-Dec-16
"To believe otherwise would mean that God "willed" A&E to disobey him."

A lot of Calvinists (largely Reformed Presbyterians and Reformed Baptists) believe exactly that.

For the record, I am not a Calvinist. The voters gave us Donald Trump, just like they gave us Obama. Actually, some of the same voters that gave us Obama also gave us Trump. Funny how that works.

06-Dec-16
"I'm not a Calvinist either Josh, but I think you might have that a little confused."

I have quite a few Calvinist friends (and family) who have expended much time and effort in trying to "convert me" to their way of thinking. Unsuccessfully. There is much disagreement amongst even themselves as to how far it goes with regards to does God "will" everything or just certain things. But believe me, there are many Calvinists who do in fact believe that God wills/predestines basically every action in their lives. When I point out that the logical conclusion from that is that God would be the author of evil (since all have sinned), most don't like to see it put that way, but some do tacitly acknowledge that, while others do not, despite that being the logical end result. The inherent contradictions in that theology, along with it promoting a God whose character looks different than what I see in the Bible, are the primary reasons they have been unsuccessful in converting me.

06-Dec-16
Who sent the angels to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah and all the cities of the plain except the one He allowed Lot to go to? Did Jesus say of the temple , not one stone shall be left standing but tear down this temple and in three days I shall raise it up again? Some who claim Christianity see only one spirit of God. They do not have any idea how many sides and facets of God there is. For instance when Pat Robertson said that God was responsible for the hurricane that destroyed New Orleans the entire world came down hard on him and yet the Bible teaches that God alone controls the natural forces that are beyond man's control. They said not the God I serve. I agree. Not the God they serve. In fact many said if that is God I refuse to serve Him. Again, they do not know God at all. His ways are above our ways as high as the Heaven is above the earth. He sees the beginning and the end ., He alone orchestrates it. But then God did not really destroy the earth with water killing all the men , women and children in the flood but saving Noah and his family ., 8 persons in all. That is just an old myth of many nations. Right??? We are not to have any fear of God because God loves us all, Right? But the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. We are to fear God and keep his commandments. I feared my earthly father. I also deeply loved him and respected him./ Many of you refuse to fear God, to respect Him and you certainly do not love him because you do not know Him. But He died for you. He gave himself for you. How much more love could He show than to give you Himself and to become the sin that He hates so that you would be forgiven of it if only you would repent of sin and make Him your Lord instead of being God yourself.

God bless, Steve

• Sitka Gear