gflight 01-Dec-16
LINK 01-Dec-16
gflight 01-Dec-16
Anony Mouse 01-Dec-16
Amoebus 01-Dec-16
MT in MO 01-Dec-16
Rocky 01-Dec-16
30-Nov-16
Donald Trump said that if he becomes president, he will instruct his attorney general to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton's private email server.

Donald Trump says he Will Not Pursue Charges Against Hillary Clinton.

Squirming yet Trumpettes?

30-Nov-16
Naw.... they're good with it..... most are even calling it "the smart move"..... many seem to reboot their memory every day and it doesn't matter.

Now.... be prepared to be called lots of names and stuff and be reminded of how rotten Clinton is and a few dozen other things. Everything but address the question and admit this is not the first, but a major one..... and likely one of many reversals he will unapologeticly make..... which myopic supporters will be diligently silent about.

30-Nov-16
He said he would and said he wouldn't. No matter what he actually does, he is guaranteed to be right.

30-Nov-16
You really think in the face of a divided Nation that it would be a good move right now?

Besides, better to just let the FBI continue to investigate the Clinton Foundation for money laundering. Sooner or later, they will find something concrete.

Avoiding personal involvement in the early stages of his Presidency is a win-win for Trump.

30-Nov-16
I'm not a trumpette and only voted for him because I could not vote for the alternative, and unlike some, did not want to throw my vote away.

If he came out guns blazing while Obama is still in office, Barry would just pardon her before anything could be done. Also, it would be very un-presidential to personally go after her anyway. My common sense side tells me what he has done is the right move, whereas my vindictive side would have liked to see her in an orange jump suit...8^)

30-Nov-16
I don't think the question/point was if it was a good move or not.......

30-Nov-16
She lost the election. I'd like to see her get prosecuted, Trump's got bigger issues to deal with. Hillary is small change now.

30-Nov-16
Well, I didn't vote for him to put Hillary in jail. I voted for him because he wasn't Hillary and I am hoping he will appoint conservative judges. I know Hillary wouldn't have.

Don't know what will happen with the rest of it. Don't think anyone does.

I'm 59 almost 60 years old and have seen lots of politicians over the years. Not a single one has kept every promise they made on the campaign trail...

30-Nov-16
I think that when Trump is president his people will nail Hillary's hide to the wall. I also don't think Trump will stop them. Smart move on his part.

30-Nov-16
"This is old news, just turn on your TV?"

Nope, don't really watch tv, just dropped by here, saw you calling people fools and asking for facts while commenting on your feelings.

So decided to post some facts so you might turn off the Trump 24/7 channel and quit calling conservatives liberals while acting liberal yourself.....

01-Dec-16
""Freedom is letting other people do things you don't like....."" Priceless

01-Dec-16
Presidents don't pursue charges. That's up to law enforcement, then prosecuting attorneys.

If Trump doesn't tell Sessions to order the FBI to cease its investigations (yes, as Trax noted, that's plural) the inquiry remains in place.

01-Dec-16
I'm not a Ttumpete by any stretch and I've said for months that he shouldn't go after her. So, no im not squirming but boy would we all be if the Hildabeast had won.

01-Dec-16
"So, no im not squirming but boy would we all be if the Hildabeast had won."

Only because of the judge.....besides that she hadn't accomplished anything in 30 years it would have been 4 years of an incompetent 0Bama.

01-Dec-16
"Hilda would have finished the work"

I don't see it, show me some of those facts you rail on about. Touting of all hilliary's accomplishments.

01-Dec-16
What had Obama accomplished before becoming president? Nothing, yet he managed to single handily wreck a lot of havoc.

01-Dec-16
"What had Obama accomplished before becoming president? Nothing, yet he managed to single handily wreck a lot of havoc."

Most of that havoc will be overturned (maybe trump won't flip flop on that) in the first 100 days. Hilliary failed for 30 years and most recently failed to a reality star.....

01-Dec-16
More proof that Trump plays a different game than his critics try to play. He encouraged other countries to investigate Clinton and the family criminal foundation. IMHO, a stroke of genius. Clinton investigations continue, but media cannot directly lay the continuing revelations and charges come from others.

And GoP congresscritters have stated that the investigations need continue...again providing insulation of charges by the media.

Trump is still using the media to his own advantage.

01-Dec-16
"Not a single one has kept every promise they made on the campaign trail..."

Exactly. There will be more. But, this wasn't a promise mentioned in passing - it was a central tenet of his campaign/debates - especially in the last month.

Trump said more than most during the campaign and some was contradictory. If he follows up on his revisiting lobbyist laws, I will be surprised (but happy).

"Trump is still using the media to his own advantage."

That is true, but there will be a fine line once he is officially in office. If he keeps offending both sides, it will be a crappy 4 years for him - and us. If he ever takes advice, someone needs to take away his ability to tweet. Hitting Send before engaging the brain isn't terminal for athletes, actors or bowsiters, but it eventually will be for a president.

01-Dec-16
I can't think of a single promise made by a politician that was 'made in passing'...every promise they make is made to get themselves elected. Not sure how one differentiates with regard to what is said 'in passing' and what is said in earnest...

With regard to Trump's lock her up mantra, when he said it on the debate stage I almost choked on my beer. Couldn't believe he actually came out and threatened her with jail...laughing my ass off most of the night on that one....8^)

01-Dec-16
Trump is making it abundantly clear that he will take the message directly to the people something that the status quo in Washington are not accustomed and truthfully fear.

I had believed this tweeting could eventually be his undoing but as in all else when it concerns Trump he continues to prove to everyone they do not have the ability to see or do things his way. We have been indoctrinated by a political system to the ways and means of Washington business. Trump just may have snapped us out of our hypnosis and it is difficult for us to understand this man who plays by his own rules.

Trump is RESULTS oriented. Congress is anything but, preferring to debate in circles while the people suffer awaiting a less than satisfactory outcome.

The Rock

• Sitka Gear