Woods Walker 01-Dec-16
LINK 01-Dec-16
sleepyhunter 01-Dec-16
gflight 01-Dec-16
slade 01-Dec-16
TD 01-Dec-16
Woods Walker 01-Dec-16
30-Nov-16
Don McGahn, who is newly appointed White House counsel, will undoubtedly address Donald Trump as “Mr. President.”

The same can’t be said about McGahn’s uncle, Paddy, who worked with Trump from the early 1960s through the 1990s. Paddy frequently referred to The Donald as a “draft-dodging bastard.” Paddy was a distinguished war veteran and was Trump’s leading fixer in Atlantic City.

01-Dec-16
We need to all chip in and get g-man one of those donut pillows.

01-Dec-16
I see you'd prefer an evil, progressive, America selling witch to a draft dodging bastard.

01-Dec-16
"We need to all chip in and get g-man one of those donut pillows. "

We can try that WW, but gwhine would say the pillow is to soft or hard and say we didn't get the right color or spend enough money.

01-Dec-16
Thanks for the sentiment and the offer fellas but I don't get butt hurt over the truth....

Doesn't change the fact that he and Bill C. were “draft-dodging bastards.”

01-Dec-16
Glie & truth now there's a oxymoron ... rolmao

01-Dec-16
So truth is Trump served? Didn't use bogus deferments? You have evidence to the contrary?

Hint: Stashed at military school doesn't count. Nor does bravely evading an STD equate to serving in Vietnam.

01-Dec-16
So you focus on what someone who's a relative of another person that you don't know and never met allegedly said about him, but you fail to mention his highly significant and timely choice of Gen Mattis for the Secretary of Defense.

HEY! I knew someone who was a friend of a friend who knew sonebody who said you removed the "Do Not Remove" tag from a pillow you once bought! He said you were a "pillow purloining pontificator"!

• Sitka Gear