Rocky 01-Dec-16
memengako 02-Dec-16
gflight 02-Dec-16
Chief 419 02-Dec-16
Sage Buffalo 02-Dec-16
HDE 02-Dec-16
Rocky 02-Dec-16
01-Dec-16
Trumps only needs to one thing for me to consider his presidency a success. And that is to fill all the openings in the Supreme Court with the names off his list.

I am also hoping that he will pack the lower courts with conservatives too.

If he can have successes like Carrier not moving a plant to Mexico that is all gravy.

Terry

01-Dec-16
Agreed. The SC directs the future course of America not politicians.

The Rock

02-Dec-16
I am hoping Ruth Darth Vader Geezerburg will finally move to New Zealand as she professes if The Donald is President-Elect.

02-Dec-16
Agree with every word Terry....

02-Dec-16
That was one of the most important reasons to keep Hillary out of office. She would have packed the court with the likes of Ruth Bader Ginburg & Sotomayor.

02-Dec-16
You realize Trump has pretty much no say in the SC right? All he does is submit people.

It's the House that confirms and sets the number of SC justices. Since the house has been and continues to be GOP led no one is getting through unless they say so.

So regardless of who is POTUS they still have to put up good candidates. The House isn't just going to confirm anyone. Matter a fact the House can say we don't need anymore seats right now.

02-Dec-16
They need to go back to 5 before FDR changed it.

02-Dec-16
Sage, You realize Trump has pretty much no say in the SC right? All he does is submit people.

Another attempt to discount Trump. The ONLY person who CAN be appointed is a person who Trump agrees upon and submits. No one else. No say? Are you jokin?

Buddy Ryan former coach of the Phila. Eagles on why he cut Chris Carter, an eventual 8 time pro bowl receiver with the Minnesota Vikings..... "All he does is catch touchdown's". He actually made that statement.

All he does is submit names.

The Rock

• Sitka Gear