Anony Mouse 02-Dec-16
HDE 02-Dec-16
Woods Walker 02-Dec-16
Kathi 03-Dec-16
HDE 03-Dec-16
02-Dec-16
paranoid delusions

02-Dec-16
And it never will exist in this country. You would have to completely negate the Constitution first.

Like I said in a different thread, International Law has no jurisdiction in the US.

02-Dec-16
Has nothing to do with international law.

Do some research on Rabbinical courts in the USA.

There are many different court systems in the USA already.

Of course all these 'courts' are subservient to the USA courts and unless you are part of the group the 'court' has jurisdiction over, it means nothing to you. Even then they don't have any jurisdiction over anything other than the rules of the organization or religion they represent. They cannot throw you in jail or force you to give up property etc.

I bet if you go up to Dearborn Michigan there are elements of Sharia already in place. Do they recognize the USA laws as being supreme? I don't know. I assume they do as I have not heard of anyone complaining about it...yet anyway...

02-Dec-16
"all these 'courts' are subservient to the USA courts"

Exactly. If you don't recognize that we put you in jail and/or kill you. It's all very civilized.

02-Dec-16
Let me try again. No court in the USA other than what is outlined in the Constitution can take away life, liberty, or property without due process and any other thing that will violate civil liberties and rights.

As long as the "lesser" and subservient courts abide by that, then whatever. The only thing a religious court can do, since that is what we are really talking about, is put the offender on probation or excommunicate. Not kill or maim.

And yes, international law has everything to do with it...

02-Dec-16
No it doesn't

02-Dec-16
We can argue and argue, but it does. Just hide and watch...

02-Dec-16
Never hid from anything. International law has nothing to do with domestic civil courts in the USA.

Maybe you are thinking of something else.

If you weren't such a pussy you wouldn't attempt to insult me...

02-Dec-16
^^^fair enough, have a nice holiday season!

02-Dec-16
Depends on where dearbornistan is. If it's in the US, religious unions are nulified all the time, but unless it's done through the courts and the civil union is ended, then it is as only good as the religion dictates, meaningless.

I know of one country that doesn't care about the religious side of a union, only the civil. So unless a sovereign country's gov't is based on sharia law, sharia law doesn't mean squat in the eyes of the gov't.

02-Dec-16
The public schools in dearbornistan (Dearborn, MI) already submit to Islam. All food served in school cafeterias must be halal even for non-koranderthals. Segregated phys ed classes. And football practice scheduled not to conflict with religious dictates.

PUBLIC SCHOOLS

02-Dec-16
That is the result of bulls#&t bureaucrats getting away with their chicken mindset. A kid in public school WILL NOT be beaten if they take a ham sandwich from home.

And just why has this been allowed to happen?

02-Dec-16
In the greater metropolitan area of Detroit, there exists the largest koranderthalic population density in the US. Because of the international border in Detroit, it easy to get visas to enter Canada and then cross into the US with a day pass. Many pregnant Muslim women enter the US and then stay (illegally) with family friends or relatives to drop an anchor. Not only have koranderthals taken over the city of Dearborn, but have replaced the once Polish Jewish population of the city of Hamtramck, turning it into Hamtramckstan.

The koranderthal population is large enough to elect Muslims to public office and from there impose sharia on the entire community.

02-Dec-16
I'd like to see these elected muslims impose sharia in it's entirety. This only happens because some people allow it to...

I would purposely offend them.

02-Dec-16
What about the illegal aliens coming here from Mexico that disregard our immigration laws and then get REWARDED for it by our a**hole "leaders" with sanctuary cities that GET PAID WITH OUR TAX DOLLARS for IGNORING federal immigration laws!!!

If you are a legitmate American try defying the tax laws and see if you get "rewarded" for it.

03-Dec-16
I get what you are saying HDE but in Dearborne Michigan the # of Islamic people overpower the Americans and therefore not only do koranderthals (love that word Jack) occupy the court systems, (lawyers, judges and what not) up there they also hire police officers who believe in Sharia law. So..say a guy wants to beat up his wife or behead his daughter (notice they never behead their sons...hmmm) who is going to complain? They go to court, get a slap on the wrist or maybe a little jail time and that's it. Should they follow the Constitution of the US? Of course but they don't. Look at the illegal alien who killed Katie Steinle in SF (a sanctuary city.) He, Juan Francisco had been deported 5 times. Laws were broken there also and 5 times he came back to the US. The US courts should have either kept him in jail, shot him, hung him up by his balls...whatever, the 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th times he entered our Country illegally but the court system being what it is did nothing to prevent this crime from happening. I think it's the 14th amendment that deals with illegal immigration but laws mean nothing to these people.

03-Dec-16
When a court, judge, law keeper, or any other elected official circumvents the Supreme Law of the Land and replaces it with religious law that is a direct violation of the 1st Amendment you, as a citizen, are no longer obligated to follow the rule of that court, judge, law keeper, or elected official. When an illegal commits a crime and nothing happens, that is the result if a chickens#*t administration.

Sharia Law is a direct violation of the 1st Amendment. Congress can't do it, neither can they.

This is why international law has everything to do with it. Sharia Law is accepted on the international scene and some misguided "officials" in the US fall in step with what happens abroad. It's time to make them accountable...

• Sitka Gear