absaroka6 02-Jan-17
HDE 02-Jan-17
sureshot 05-Jan-17
HeadHunter® 07-Jan-17
FraDiavolo 07-Jan-17
arrowwood 07-Jan-17
BC 07-Jan-17
01-Jan-17
Quote from a WWII veteran overhearing someone say that `You can't bomb an ideology.":

"The hell you can't, because we did it. These Muslims are no different than the [Imperial] Japanese. The Japs had their suicide bombers too. And we stopped them.

What it takes is the resolve and will to use a level of brutality and violence that your generations can't stomach. And until you can, this shit won't stop. It took us on the beaches with bullets, clearing out caves with flame throwers, and men like LeMay burning down their cities, killing people by the tens of thousands. And then it took 2 atom bombs on top of it. Plus we had to bomb the shit out of German cities to get them to quit fighting. But, if that was what it took to win, we were willing to do it.

Until you are willing to do the same...well I hope you enjoy this shit, because it ain't going to stop!" Back then, we had leadership, resolve, resources and determination. Today we're afraid to hurt people's feelings....and worry about which bathroom to piss in!!!

01-Jan-17

01-Jan-17

01-Jan-17
I KNOW he nailed it. God Bless

01-Jan-17
How can something so simple be so difficult for the powers that be?

01-Jan-17
Amen to that! ...Start in Mecca!

01-Jan-17
He is right as rain.

01-Jan-17
"Until you are willing to do the same...well I hope you enjoy this shit, because it ain't going to stop!"

This sums it up about as accurately as can be.

02-Jan-17
Couldn't agree more.

02-Jan-17
PCness is for crybabies. Doesn't mean you go out of your way to be a jerk though.

05-Jan-17
Unfortunately, the weakness we have shown when directly challenged, whether it be China or Iran or Russia or a host of other people, has backed us into a corner that we will have to fight our way out of. I pity the first adversaries to directly challenge Trump militarily.

07-Jan-17
I have to Add This, even though it is Off Topic (kind of) ..... our Muslim president I guess caused this too ..... yesterday I went to the St.Louis VA Hospital and in the main hall was a sign that read: "Transgender Veterans Recognition Month" ...... (wtf) ..... then later I saw a 'cute guy walking the halls in black tight leotards and a clingy silk dress' ..... another VET said to me: "What was that?" ..... I told him about the sign and that I didn't want to see or hear that crappola! ..... then a hour later I saw a really cute girl, and it was a cute girl, hair cropped short and in men's pants and shirt to make her look like a guy! .... Obummer has done a lot of damage to AMERICA and Our Principals and this 'stuff' needs to STOP! ......sick, sick, sick world America has become under "O" ..... We got a lot of problems here ..... What is the answer to fixing this??

I'm all for wiping Mecca out too! .....Our America does not need Muslim / Sharia and we had better reverse all this damage we have been brewing this last 8 years! (jmho)

07-Jan-17
Pick the one that's different:

A -- Japan

B -- Germany

C -- Islam

07-Jan-17
I'll go with C, Alex... "what is the world's second biggest religion with more than 1.5 BILLION adherents, including millions of Americans ?"

Heck, even Bush wasn't dumb enough to start a war with a fourth of the whole planet.

07-Jan-17
That is not correct arrowwood, they started the war with us...

• Sitka Gear