Cocoon Man 07-Jan-17
dm/wolfskin 07-Jan-17
Shuteye 07-Jan-17
WV Mountaineer 07-Jan-17
Woods Walker 07-Jan-17
03-Jan-17
You denier you.............

03-Jan-17
Follow the money! Creating fear is how environmental wacko groups raise money. Millions of research dollars are riding on this being fake news.

03-Jan-17
Hey!! Stop that!! The world is getting warmer.... I mean, you are getting sleepy, you are getting sleepy, the world is getting warmer.

03-Jan-17
When I was a kid you could play hockey most of the winter on frozen ponds....hardly ever see that anymore. Most years now we really worry about getting our deer processed quick....used to be they froze.

Maybe it's just me.....but it sure seems like it's getting warmer where I live. Can't hardly duck hunt anymore....the ducks don't come down from the north until after the season ends these days.

03-Jan-17
Well...it's below zero here again! Could use some bogus "global warming"!

03-Jan-17
"...you are getting sleepy, you are getting sleepy, the world is getting warmer."

These are not the temperatures you're looking for...

03-Jan-17
Wait, by the end of this week, the Northeast will be below zero. I think it's called winter ?

03-Jan-17
Have to agree with the ice rink thing. When I was a kid there was one across the street in a vacant lot. Have not seen one in years.

Maybe my move to AZ had something to do with that.

Terry

03-Jan-17
YEAH! I noticed that too SA! Just 6 months ago I was sweating everyday, now I'm cold as hell! CLIMATE CHANGE!!! Algore was right!!!

03-Jan-17
I thought I had read that the polar caps were shrinking. But, the Antarctica caps are growing 10% faster than the polar caps are melting. I'll look into it again tomorrow. God Bless

07-Jan-17
Antarctic ice caps reached an all time high level in 2015. Arctic caps continue to melt more every year. Hmmm?

While it is poplar to say that the earth is warming, there has been no change in average temperatures over the last decade. Hmmm?

07-Jan-17
It absolutely is warmer here than when I was a kid. We used to ice skate for weeks then there was at least a ten year period I never got to use my ice auger. Have got to ice fish a couple years out of the last three after thinking it was over.

07-Jan-17
There have been 5 major ice ages and it warmed up in between each of them!

07-Jan-17
It's all about making money.

07-Jan-17
It is 21 degrees here and has snowed all day. Sometimes I couldn't even see the woods fifty yards away. Real light snow. It was the last day of shotgun season for deer but I didn't go. Will have to do some bowhunting until the end of January. I want one more for the freezer.

07-Jan-17
The high here today according to my fancy thermostat was 14. Supposed t get down to zero or so tonight. High tomorrow is supposed to be the same. Relative humidity is in the mid 70% range. It makes the temps feel much colder versus the standard 30% RH that usually encompasses these cold fronts. Supposed to stay this way for the next few days.

I agree temps are usually warmer during the winter but, temps are also cooler here during the summer than they used to be. I've seen frost in three of the last 5 June's. That is why average temps haven't been changed in the last decade. Seasons are simply changing or, off schedule from the past. It is a normal part of the cycle that has been recorded for a long time.

God Bless

07-Jan-17
I live on an "oak Savannah" out here in the middle of the prairie. It's several thousand acres of hills and timber in what is otherwise rolling tall grass prairie. There's a county natural area about a 1/4 of a mile from our home. Last weekend we were running the dog there and we walked past a field that looked like someone dumped a few semis of basketball sized rocks there and partially buried them.

"I wonder who put that there", my wife commented.

"Climate change", I replied. " And just think, when that last glacier littered the area, man was still a good 10,000 years from being a factor in even the most ludicrous of Algore's insane theories."

09-Jan-17
technically we are in an interglacial period that started 24,500 years ago when the last glaciation reached it's maximum. the last time the ice at the poles all melted was just before the current ice age started 2.6 million years ago....

• Sitka Gear