onX Maps
Turning us into Germany
Community
Contributors to this thread:
tonyo6302 05-Jan-17
Woods Walker 06-Jan-17
Woods Walker 06-Jan-17
05-Jan-17
Excerpt - "Since March 2014 there have been 111 ISIS-related arrests and 60 convictions. There have been nine indictments and six convictions of ISIS supporters in the metropolitan DC area alone. ISIS openly encourages “lone jihadi” attacks, and the State Department now admits ISIS is trying to penetrate the U.S. refugee flow. Some 250 U.S. Muslims from 19 states have either joined or attempted to join ISIS overseas. Many have since returned with little or no oversight.

Let’s be clear: these are not Mennonite terrorists. They are not Episcopalian suicide bombers. Virtually all 580 convictions since 9/11 were Muslim immigrants or American Muslim converts, and the Somali community consistently supplies such malefactors. Yet the Department of Homeland Security has provided tours of airport facilities to groups of Somalis, including explanations of airport inner workings, security protocols, and databases. DHS redacted some of this information as too sensitive to share with the public."

Critically thinking, and some pontification on top of that, Obummer's refugee policy is akin to letting the fox guard the hen house.

Good post, Spike.

06-Jan-17
....and PATIENT as well!!!!

06-Jan-17
I live in the Bosnian capital of North America and I have to say that we do not have any problems with them that I am aware of.....they have been here since the 90s. They in fact revitalized some of the areas they moved into in south st. Louis.

06-Jan-17
Now hold on there Pig, that poor woman is trans-species (TP). She identifies as a dog, and as such she has the right to do what dogs do........squat and poop wherever and whenever the urge strikes.

Maybe what someone should do is try to housebreak her using one of the old methods.....pushing her nose in it, then grabbing her by the neck and butt and then throwing her outside for the night.

• Sitka Gear