Community
Contributors to this thread:
shade mt 06-Jan-17
SB 06-Jan-17
Woods Walker 06-Jan-17
shade mt 07-Jan-17
Shuteye 07-Jan-17
06-Jan-17
I just learned today that there are 40 million active target shooters in the united states. More than all the army's of the world combined. I just read it, so whether its true or not I cant say...But if its true....that's pretty cool.

Another piece of info that is fact....If everyone in America thought and conducted themselves like myself and millions and millions of other decent folks across this nation.

there would be no need for airport security.....gun laws, background checks, concealed carry permits ect.. ect....

It's the scum bags that make it bad for the rest of us...

06-Jan-17
The scumbags and the government!

06-Jan-17
40 million......if we were going to be trouble, I think it'd be obvious!

07-Jan-17
we hear so much about killings shootings ect......I still believe in the American people.

We might not always agree on things, but we resolve them peaceably. We are not all FILTHY!!....still lots of good folks that would never dream of harming innocent people.

I almost never make a new year resolution, but maybe this year I should. With all the BAD stuff the media and Gov't likes to wallow in, and spread like an infectious disease.

I think i'll concentrate on the good stuff, the good people, the normal everyday hard working American. Just maybe if we hear more about good stuff, that will also spread.

07-Jan-17
The hunters in three states, in the United States, have much larger numbers than all the armies in the world. Most know how to shoot.

• Sitka Gear