Shuteye 07-Jan-17
SB 07-Jan-17
06-Jan-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

06-Jan-17

HA/KS's Link
NOT looking out for us

"In what can only be described as a treasonous act, Obama has demanded that the entire U.S. Navy aircraft carrier group return to port for no reason whatsoever. They are now sitting ducks should a Nation seek to carry out an attack.

According to information displayed on GoNavy.jp, the Obama Administration has ordered every single active U.S. aircraft carrier home."

06-Jan-17
AMEN! A shout out to all our Brothers and Sisters in arms!!

God Bless! Scar.

06-Jan-17
I say ignore him. His days are numbered, and quickly.

06-Jan-17
Oh yeah! Been there, done that!

07-Jan-17
.....and that he LIES. Consistently and repeatedly.

07-Jan-17
My uncle was 17 years old and doing that in WW II. He didn't need any safe space. He drove a landing craft with Marines to the beaches and said it was scary but he did it.

07-Jan-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

07-Jan-17
My uncle told me one of the worse things about driving that landing craft to the beach was all the Marine's eyes looking at you and knowing it would be the end of a lot of them. Some of you know Toby Price, my cousin, that was his dad that drove a landing craft. He taught me to shoot a bow and how to make arrows. He worked for the Electric company and back then the climbed polls, not lift trucks. He gave me climber and taught me how to use them. We could go right up a tree and hang there on the belt waiting for a deer to come by. Yes, it worked. I could also climb hollow trees and get coons which paid pretty well back then. Cousin Toby's mother could beat us all shooting a bow. We would put a chrysanthemum on the target at 20 yards and she could put an arrow right in the flower, one after the other. Cousin Toby is a avid bowhunter and very successful.

07-Jan-17
My dad ran landing craft full of marines and supplies into all of those Pacific islands we took over on our way up to Japan. Machinist Mate, USS LaPorte, APA-151. He had some pretty hairy stories.

• Sitka Gear