BowSniper 13-Jan-17
Rocky 13-Jan-17
joshuaf 13-Jan-17
WV Mountaineer 13-Jan-17
WV Mountaineer 13-Jan-17
07-Jan-17
1. Hillary Clinton will be President.

2. Jeb Bush will be the GOP nominee.

3. The 'EGOP' has the fix in and there's nothing we, the voters, can do about it.

Am I right, Spikie?

07-Jan-17
(!!!)

07-Jan-17
AWESOME! I got Nothin Better:) LOL! Scar.

07-Jan-17
Most came from your buddy josh.

07-Jan-17
Pat C,

I never saw josh saying any of those things.

If you can post a link or two to where he did say those things, please do.

Otherwise, you owe him an apology.

07-Jan-17
I know joshua said 1 and 3 Kyle. Multiple times. If the Bowsite link "Thread you've posted on" stored Community forum posts, I'd post numerous links to prove it. God Bless

07-Jan-17
Josh swore up to the day he got nominated that Trump would NEVER be the nominee. Then he swore again that he would never win. He even tried personally to make that a reality in something other than his own state of delusion.

Now he wants to bet limbs!!!

08-Jan-17
"and 3 Kyle"

That is Bull Poppycock. I've been the one always saying the opposite, that voters still have the responsibility for who our politicians are because of their vote, not because of some grand conspiracy by the GOP Establishment. Why I always laughed at the people here who said the fix was in and that meant Jeb would be the GOP nominee. The GOP Establishment certainly does have a way of turning lemons into lemonade, though. Witness how many RNC heavies and career D.C. GOP Establishment people they've managed to get placed in Trump's Cabinet.

08-Jan-17
Kyle,

Give it a break with the defending the poor josh thing. The man has NEVER been correct on one prediction for almost 18 months. That is mathematically impossible but he achieved it. He knows absolutely nothing of the political structure and inner workings of our government other than the Constitution he often quotes. He is NOT a conservative and does not deserve that protection from anyone on this site. His fractured "conscious" would have had Hillary Clinton in the WH and my grandchildren and all others here behind the eight ball for the rest of their lives. Fuq him and the liberal a$$ horse he rode in on. I am sick of this "we are ALL Americans after all" BS and "we can agree to disagree". That is the stuff that we have been fed from this sorry a$$ governmnet who ruled our lives. This past election cycle was do or fuqn die, literally, for our families and this man chose "die" for everyone one of us and our families. There are times when forgive and forget is not a option. This is one of them. You go right ahead and sing his praises. I would like to buy him a drink and have the bartender piss in it for me. Fuq him again. BTW, did I say AGAIN? No? Well here you go...AGAIN.

The Rock

08-Jan-17
Spikie,

I never said that. Nor did I ever say Obama would cancel the election, which some here did say.

08-Jan-17
Does one never tire of wallowing in their predictable bitterness?

How soon the CF feeble narcissist forgets all of the 20116 trash talking and predictions how trump would never be the nominee.

Once Trump won we were gifted with the endless political clueless rants admonishing the Trump supporters for Hillary PREDICTING Trump did not have a chance against her or the poppycock predictions about the only way President Trump could win is if the Dem's wanted Hillary to win or how any of the other 15 Repub candidates would of beat Hillary except Trump.

Come on Coat-Tail rider, spew some more rubbish, fool of fools...

08-Jan-17
Josh, I may be wrong about 3. But, you were so wishy washy when Trump took the nomination, I don't think so. I vaguely remember it to be just as I stated initially.

God Bless men

08-Jan-17
I know of only a few people here who truly and emotionally realized the dangerous, grave and socially ill graveyard that this country would have become if Hillary Clinton was elected. How anyone could have sat at the table with their families, looked into the eyes of their future and continued this position of Trump bashing is inconceivable. The disparaging remarks about Donald Trump was unrelenting in their attempt to do the dirty work for the arch enemy of all conservatives, the liberals in this nation, and , in the process gambling with the very lives of their own. Unconscionable. Seemed to matter not the future of OUR America but in its place the selfish and destructive nature which would soothe their ailing heart of their own woefully lacking candidates. The incessant personal need to say "I told you so" Trumped all. However, what was said and revealed was heard loud and clear: NEVERCLINTON at any cost, rumor nor innuendo. Faith, that elusive character trait and quality proved once again to be a orphan amongst the forerunners of history, now here for all to enjoy.

The Rock

08-Jan-17
Rock X 2

08-Jan-17
Rocky X2. "How anyone could have sat at the table with their families, looked into the eyes of their future and continued this position of Trump bashing is inconceivable." When josh sees this, all he does is tuck his tail and runs. What a dad. He's always quick to point out," what he has always said," but not a peep out his actions on this particular subject. And we wonder what is wrong with America today. Short supply of guts, conquered by his ego.

08-Jan-17
Aww, come one now.....you can view just about anything as real and justifiable when your floatin' down De-Nial.

08-Jan-17
Rhody,

VOTERS choose the nominees. Not the 'e-GOP' and even the e-DEM, but the VOTERS!

Period!

08-Jan-17
LOL, KPC!

08-Jan-17
Going back to my original post on this thread, here's my points, then what I said countless times:

1. Hillary Clinton will be President.

"She will never be president. She's a horrible candidate and incredibly unlikeable."

2. Jeb Bush will be the GOP nominee.

"Jeb Bush will not be the nominee!"

3. The 'EGOP' has the fix in and there's nothing we, the voters, can do about it.

"Your evil 'E-GOP' has not even one vote. VOTERS pick the nominee, not some unnamed and unsupported 'e-GOP!"

08-Jan-17
Kyle...that wasn't true WRT the Democrats. Bernie and the rest of the world now knows that the Clinton fix was in.

;o)

08-Jan-17
jack,

But that's not Spike's point, nor of those here who agreed with yet another one of his never-ending conspiracy theories.

08-Jan-17
Kind of funny looking back at old threads, remember when some of the people here predicted Ted Cruz to be POTUS. Now, that was funny.

08-Jan-17
Kyle...not to nitpick, but you clearly stated:

VOTERS choose the nominees. Not the 'e-GOP' and even the e-DEM, but the VOTERS!

Period!

That certainly was not the case when it came to the Democrats' nominee.

"We have met the enemy and he is us..."

Rather than focusing on the past, think it is time to look ahead. Rule 1 ;o)

08-Jan-17
Jack,

Sorry, but The Witch From Hell WAS chosen by the DEM voters.

Which is why they got stomped!

08-Jan-17
Well guess I wasn't the only one that herd it read it or what ever!

08-Jan-17
Spike,

Can't find the alledged post where I alledgedy said that, can you?

LOL!

Who knew?

Must be a conspiracy theory!

08-Jan-17
"Josh, I may be wrong about 3. But, you were so wishy washy when Trump took the nomination, I don't think so. I vaguely remember it to be just as I stated initially."

No, you are absolutely wrong. Ask Spike how many times I've gotten on to him for his "woe are we" conspiracies about how the GOP Establishment has everything "rigged" and we voters really don't matter. I don't know what you think you remember, but it's wrong. Period.

08-Jan-17
Ironically, I remember you saying a lot of things you deny now. However, if I am wrong about that ONE thing, I will apologize for that. But, it'll be the only thing I've been wrong about concerning you.

God Bless men

09-Jan-17
"Ironically, I remember you saying a lot of things you deny now."

Really? Show me a list. I'll be waiting.

09-Jan-17
(!!!)

09-Jan-17
X2 Kev.

09-Jan-17
"(Sorry Josh, you kinda teed that one up.)"

I didn't tee anything up, just asked for some example of where I held a lot of positions previously that I deny now. WV Mountaineer just called me a liar. I am not a liar.

Doesn't bother me a bit you think I've been wrong. I think you've been wrong about some things.

I'd rather be known as someone who doesn't change convictions with the direction of the political winds.

09-Jan-17
I'm glad Trump won and Hillary lost. There were plenty of polls that stated Hillary was winning the election. They were all proved wrong. PSE was the only person who was totally wrong about everything in the election in 2016.

09-Jan-17
Anyone who did not further the cause of Donald Trump after he won the Republican nomination was in fact the enemy at the gates and that includes all the candidates who chose to dismiss him. What did they have to fear smearing Trump? He was never going to win. Their nice warm expensive Congressional seat was safe. What else mattered? The people who in the past who would swallow a kitchen sink if told to do so? Well, surprise,surprise. The people to which I refer believe they were playing safe without risk when in fact they were the very obstacles that the people in America abhorred and were about to dismantle. Now they ALL come licking PE Trumps kneecaps, the whores that they are and those who most would have preferred, and the people just loving it to see them grovel on their knees. If ever there was poetic justice you can say you lived it.

The Rock

09-Jan-17
"They were all proved wrong."

The polls were not predictions of the Electoral Vote, they were predictions of the popular vote. The National polls were largely quite accurate. The final RCP National poll average put Hillary at +3.2% of the National vote percentage. Her final popular vote margin % over Trump was +2.09%, which was off by just over 1%. The National RCP poll average in 2012 between Romney/Obama was off by over 3% compared to the final % of the actual results.

09-Jan-17
Just an observation from an occasional forum reader, it appears Nva has a need to pick on someone. If not a troll, then a fellow CF member. I thought this was all played out two months ago, yet Nva and his followers continue to stir the pot. To quote a well known politician, "What Difference At This Point Does Make"?

09-Jan-17
"The National polls were largely quite accurate."

If that was the case. Hillary would have won.

09-Jan-17
ya josh, going from Cruz, to trying to help get hillary into office, doesn't match what you are saying. But, you are not a liar? Yep, no doubt.

09-Jan-17
Alright lets get real here - Trump was going to lose all the way up to the last week when he hit a Hail Mary with Comey's letter. The polls weren't wrong because they never had a chance to catch up with the Comey Effect.

You did forget one prediction: Trump would drain the swamp.

Bunch of suckers - he was never going to and put all his big dollar buddies in his cabinet who will do nothing but take care of themselves. The poor guys who thought he was going to help them got taken like a Trump contractor thinking he's getting paid.

I never wanted Hillary but was amazed by those who thought Trump was going to change if he was elected POTUS. Look at his constant Twitter outbursts - the man is a bitter, self-absorbed narcissist who's going to be nothing but late night fodder.

Good news is GOP has House/Senate and they will keep him in-check or minimize his importance while getting real work done (Basically Pence/Ryan will be running things).

09-Jan-17
" The polls weren't wrong because they never had a chance to catch up with the Comey Effect. "

I disagree. Hillary would have won if the polls were correct.

"You did forget one prediction: Trump would drain the swamp."

That's yet to be seen. Trump is not in office till 1-20-2017.

09-Jan-17
"If that was the case. Hillary would have won."

Which part do you dispute?

1) That the National polls aren't meant to reflect the % of the Electoral vote (if they were, then Obama beat Romney by 23% Nationally in 2012)

2) That Hillary beat Trump in the Popular vote %

I didn't say Trump didn't win the election. He won the Electoral College vote, and thank goodness we have that every 4 years, though he was badmouthing it like crazy in 2012 on election night when he thought it looked like Romney might win the popular vote but lose the Electoral Vote.

09-Jan-17
"In case you didn't realize, I was paying you a compliment (with a little humor added)."

I did realize that, and I thank you for that. I just wanted to point out that thinking someone is wrong or misguided on some issues is not the same as accusing someone of holding one position, then changing that position later and denying you held it in the first place, as Mountaineer accused me of doing not just on a few issues, but "a lot", I believe he said.

09-Jan-17
"has begun with his selection of the most conservative and most talented team in the history of the office"

History of the office?!?! You just cannot stop lying, can you? You cannot even objectively prove that Trump's Cabinet is as good as George W.'s or Reagan's, much less every single President in history! Stop the Hyperbole Train and get off. Please. You've transitioned from being a clown to a whole car-full of clowns.

09-Jan-17
"Which part do you dispute?"

I'm not disputing anything. The polls were wrong. Period.

09-Jan-17
"I'm not disputing anything. The polls were wrong. Period."

A handful of final state polling averages called it for the wrong winner. Most did not. The final National polling averages, which measure % of the vote, NOT Electoral College vote, were almost spot-on to the final National % of the vote margin. You can have your own opinions, but you can't have your own facts.

09-Jan-17
Oh boy, josh's facts. Look out! 8^)))

09-Jan-17
(!!!)

09-Jan-17
"......Mountaineer accused me of doing not just on a few issues, but "a lot", I believe he said.".

Well, it's nice to see you do comprehend some things. So, let me be blunt by stating the real point. I've watched you insult, insinuate, be a horse's rear end because Cruz didn't win the nomination, be egotistical, paranoid, do everything you can to make yourself the victim, and trade the future of America for your own pride and vanity. And, deny every single bit of it at one time or the other. That equals a lot. Not a few. It is WHAT you do.

For just one quick example, look at KPC's posts for verification. He said something everyone but you understood. When he had to clarify that for you, you then insisted your response was to something I had said instead while completely understanding his comment. That goes back to you being one fascinating person. The way you process things, take on the responsibility of your decisions, and interact with other people. It is just fascinating. I'm not being mean either. Just stating the truth.

God Bless men

10-Jan-17
Mountaineer, thanks for confirming that you couldn't point to one single specific thing where I had held one position, changed my position, and then denied I had ever held it in the first place. I won't hold my breath waiting for an apology from you for just telling a bald-faced lie.

"He said something everyone but you understood. When he had to clarify that for you, you then insisted your response was to something I had said instead while completely understanding his comment."

I understood perfectly what he said from the moment I read it. My response to what you said was because his post was partially in response to what you said. Stop being so dense and trying to play "Gotcha" in any way possible. You're making a fool of yourself. You haven't learned a darn thing about me all these many months.

You accuse me of insulting and insinuating while you do just exactly that in practically every post addressed to me. You accuse me of trading the future of America for my own pride and vanity while condemning me for having Constitutional and moral principles and standing by them while you sold yours down the river. You are one sick, twisted, and hypocritical puppy. You're also a first class coward for accusing a man of being a liar and then declining to cite even one example proving your accusation.

10-Jan-17
Good post josh, most of it fits YOU, to a tee. Need more rope??

10-Jan-17
This one is not political: that I would draw a Valles Caldera archery tag and my daughter would draw a Valle Vidal youth rifle tag ;^)

10-Jan-17
I feel your pain HDE, I thought I would get a shot at a 140 class deer I had a bunch of pictures of in September and never saw him during the season.

10-Jan-17
Josh, you remember about a week and a half to two weeks ago when I said get used to it?

I give what I get. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. That's fair, don't you think?

God Bless men

10-Jan-17
"Josh, you remember about a week and a half to two weeks ago when I said get used to it?

I give what I get. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. That's fair, don't you think?"

Fair to call someone a Liar without even a lame attempt to back it up with proof? No, that's not fair, that is bald Cowardice on your part.

If that's the way you want to play it, fine by me. I have barely even started on you yet, but I won't need to lie about you to try and get an advantage. People on this forum have been attacking my political views and principles for 20 years. I'm long since used to it. I've been pretty nice to you up to this point. If you want to go off wantonly calling me a liar without even an attempt to back up your accusation, you are a Coward and you actually are a Liar. If you really want to have a war of words, I can oblige you. You haven't "gotten" much from me yet. Believe me, I have been quite restrained in some of what I thought about saying to you over the last few weeks, but haven't. Yet. You're just angry that I don't agree with and validate the choices you've made in this election campaign, so you're throwing as much mud as possible against the wall in the hopes that something will stick. When you have to resort to lying about someone to try and tarnish them, though, you're doing a lot more damage to yourself than them.

10-Jan-17
Ooohhh. Watch it WV. josh has barely started on you yet. Are you shaking in your boots? 8^)))

10-Jan-17
I haven't lied about you Josh. I may have been incorrect about what you stated concerning the EGOP but, I plainly pointed that out when you objected. With a degree of uncertainty. Just like the same uncertainty you have expressed about my personal beliefs at time. Turn about has always been fair play in my book. It seems you don't feel that way.

I'm also not at all angry that you don't agree with me. I've never stated my way was the only way. So, there is no need for me to feel that way.

To clarify to you, since reading comprehension is definitely not your strong point. I'm growing irritated with your behavior, your willingness to trade the very idea and foundation of America under the future of Clinton versus a possibility of a less than perfect candidate in Trump, your ego, and your inability to comprehend anything that is written. That's it. Not the fact we don't agree.

I truly don't know how to make that more clear to you. I expect you will continue to do as you do though. So, I'm not holding my breath for a different result this time around either.

Whatever you do, please, please, spare me the full force of your wrath. Because if you are bucking this early into retribution, my response to an all out assault by you might be more than you can handle.

God Bless men

10-Jan-17
" you are a Coward and you actually are a Liar."

This is the response to a man who ends each of his posts with a God Bless Men. You can do better than this Josh.

10-Jan-17
joshauf,......you are a coward and liar because cowards and liars are not corralled to the strict definition of the words as you believe them to be. That is IMO speaking for myself.

You have been restrained? A hollowed threat to further engage your successful ambition of adhering to the mantra of the "fool of fools"?

Your sword is broken and your horse is dead. Preparations have long since begun.

The Rock

10-Jan-17
Hey, everyone calm down.

It was I, that made the worst prediction.

I predicted that if Hilary lost, that everyone on the Community Forum would immediately play nice, be lifelong friends, and that there would never ever be anymore arguments or name calling.

I win. Case closed.

10-Jan-17
tonyo,

A good and honorable olive branch. I however can not allow a traitor to go quietly into the night. When I sit and ponder on the loves of my life to live under the thumb of a destructive figure to this nation and the agony that my family would have faced, my white grandchildren facing the brunt of the hatred of their skin color was not a option at any costs. Hatred from their own country where in-their ancestors shed blood for this nation only to be dismissed as the problem by those who had neither hand nor blood sacrificed for it and its greatness which was achieved."Was" achieved and now exploited.

That was the stake for myself personally in this election cycle. Others can pen the pain and sorrow or happiness whichever way they please. These children's welfare is my daily one and only concern of what life is left in this body and I will use very ounce God would afford me to muster and to protect them.

Yes. This was that serious.

11-Jan-17
When the Vikings were the last remaining undefeated team in the NFL at five wins, a guy at work predicted they'd go all the way to the Superbowl. I told him the best they'll do is 8-8 and if he's lucky they'll give him a box of Kleenex for his frozen tears. Been there, done that with the VIkes too many times to count so it really wasn't a fair bet! On the upside their new stadium is amazing, so at least you can watch 'em lose in style:)

11-Jan-17
Thanks, Solo.

Did I win money, or a free retirement consult from NvaGvUp ? :^D

11-Jan-17

sleepyhunter's embedded Photo
sleepyhunter's embedded Photo
Trax,

Good job swatting the CF fly. Guess all the trash cans are covered and the fly got in the house.

11-Jan-17
Masterdebater,

No trophy needed. It was fun.

11-Jan-17
He was willing to betray on numerous occasions a SC appointee to rule our lives by admonishing and berating our only hope to save the Republic from a liberal/socialists society. To that end every liberal is a traitor to its nation that would prefer the advancement of a socialists government to rule a Republic by its predetermined inception. Traitors also reside in the very character trait that joshauf has espoused eternally that he possessed, that being: "principles". He betrayed the principle of conservatism with consideration only to his liking and belief of conservatism, dismissing all other views as fractured, irrespective of the damage that would have been wrought on this nation had his own "principles" been realized.

Joshauf's involvement here on the CF is no less handcuffed in his post, threads or interaction as far as I concerned for I do not, nor does anyone, have that power to suppress, rules abide. I do however now possess the distinct advantage of knowing for certain who I am addressing when politics is on the menu.

The Rock

11-Jan-17
" I don't need to defend my post, it stands on it's own, as it is. "

Masterdebater, what you fail to comprehend is you're to ignorant to realize your posts are garbage.

11-Jan-17

Mike in CT's Link
Anyone who considers what Josh has done to meet the definition of treason hasn't the vaguest clue as to the actual meaning of the word.

Angst over the potential of the worst POTUS in history (yes, I think Hillary Clinton would have been worse than Obama) being elected is perfectly understandable; pointing out any perceived hypocrisy(ies) is understandable. Offering the opinion that it was ego-driven and not value-driven is again, perfectly understandable.

The kind of charges being leveled now are not and the continued insistence on these hyperbolic issuances are the CF equivalent of Fonzie jumping the shark.

Enough already.

11-Jan-17
>>>Anyone who considers what Josh has done to meet the definition of treason hasn't the vaguest clue as to the actual meaning of the word.<<<

Or its strict definition in the much revered, (but little read), Constitution.

11-Jan-17
Mike in CT,

Take your own advice and pursue the defintion(s) of "Traitor" & "Treason". You may soon have another word in your literary background to file and use at your own discretion within its loosely held confines. In proper context they are not directed always as one and the same

Vaguest clue......you about to discover one.

The Rock

11-Jan-17
Why am I feeling a two page dissertation of lead poisoning by the merits of Webster, Funk, Wagnall and Britannica being drafted is in the offing?

The Rock

12-Jan-17
Somebody please tell me what year the last person was convicted of treason in this country?

One might consider that it's a hard burden to meet, rather than this cavalier definition of treason here on the Bowsite. There's a lot of legal illiteracy apparent here, not only by flaming liberals, but by the Trump loyalists.

12-Jan-17

12-Jan-17
PCTP

12-Jan-17
"What we have is a few boneheads who literally thought we were primarily talking about a felony of treason against the United States."

Gee, I wonder where anyone might have gotten that idea......

"Rock is right, josh is a traitor to conservatism, a traitor to the Constitution, and a traitor to his own supposed and acclaimed "convictions". As anyone who calls themselves Republican or conservative would be if they supported a candidate such as Hilda or OBOZO or anyone like them. That is fact.

Now it is my opinion as a true conservative that josh is also a traitor to this Republic, to this country as a whole."

You are of course free to continue with your assumptions that the reason people cited the ludicrous claim of treason against the US (or the Constitution) was because they mistakenly thought that was your "primary focus" and not that they recognized an obvious hyperbolic (and erroneous) declaration that was very clearly spelled out as relating to the Constitution and the country; not assumption but fact as borne out by your own testimony.

Again for the tone deaf; enough already.

12-Jan-17
Oh, I understand. We're supposed to use words different from their actual meaning to add to the emotion of the discussion, such as talking about how bowhunters "MURDER" deer. What a tool you are, Trax.

12-Jan-17
Your self loving posts do always make me chuckle bonehead from CT, you yourself are free to continue licking your own backside. You give blind dumb sheep a bad name! The word treason is an indicator of betrayal, it does not necessarily have to be a felony charge by a government when used in the manner in which it was used. I clearly illustrated that and it is your own self loving ego that you are forced once again to stroke for us. Obscene! "

I swear you can't make this sh!t up. Trying to claim the moral high ground, calling folks cowards, traitors and what not, all the while hiding behind a veil of anonymity. True internet bad ass.

12-Jan-17
Mike in CT,

Again for those who indulge cavalierly in matters of high importance and can hear all too well: "Too much appears not to be enough, not for some". I believe you know exactly my inference in regards to Joshauf, his preference and direction through either naivete and or the knowledge required of the dire situation we faced as a nation. Joshaufs concerted effort through his own behest was to encourage others to slay Donald Trump paving the way, hopefully, for a Clinton victory . Who else be the benefactor of his vicious attacks? Bernie Sanders? Strangely you feel compelled to tamp the embers of the discontent that some may have exhibited to that end and are eager to allow the rise of such troubling type in the future. Joshauf's action in words were a clear and present danger to every conservative and a heartening victory to preface and refer for our lifelong enemies, liberal/socialists, the antithesis of all things conservative.

josahuf as a standalone voice and confidant in politics is served best in a sealed barrel. Otherwise in this age of expediency, words are as infectious as the virus that consumes them.

I am now kicking a dead horse. Enough for me.

The Rock

12-Jan-17
I don't see how josh has been consistent at all!Other than consistently combative and consistently prolific he was a GOP Backer now has switched to Dem.Josh accused some of being Dem spies and now seems to be backing their propoganda.Im confused.I don't see any Benifit to smearing the President before he has had an opportunity to effect the job.Perhaps he will flop but till then he should be supported to the benifit of everyone.Josh I'm sure you would get far less flack had you not been so openly critical of others in the past and didn't post truck loads of tweets and internet rubbish.Stick to opinion and facts and be clear which is which.

12-Jan-17
Rhody, I know the definition of treason, and the minor definitions. And in the context here, its use is rabid exaggeration, as the misuse of murder I used to describe bowhunting.

Joshua may be proven wrong, or right. Right now, all we have are opinions as to what will happen with a Trump presidency and his cabinet. Does it look like a pretty good bunch? Yes. Do we know what they will do with the tough decisions? No. They haven't had any decisions to make yet. Do we know what kind of president Trump will be? No. Will he be better than Hillary would have been? Yes, of course. Do we know who Trump will nominate for the Supreme Court? Well, we have a good list, but no nominee at this point. Many on the list may not wish to move to be nominated, and there's no guarantee he will nominate any of them. Further, need I remind anyone that prior republican appointees may not turn out as you like? See Roberts, John, or Kennedy, Anthony, or Souter, David, for three recent examples.

There is so much blind faith substituting as truth here as to be 2008 all over again. Take a deep breath, guys, and quit taking leaps of faith on every issue.

12-Jan-17
bk, You have strayed from the message. The first and foremost act of everyone when Donald Trump became the nominee should have been one of outright crucifixion of his opponent, our opponent, real or imagined. Hillary Clinton was not a option for sense of fair play, she was a pariah to every breathing conservative. Donald Trump was our only antidote to quell this sickness and enable in the least "the possibility". He was met with derision, slander, distrust and mockery from every quarter to dismantle his chances by the weak because of their belief of his absolute certainty for failure. Donald Trump need do nothing more than what he has accomplished to be successful as POTUS. Our gratitude is all that remains to give for he has delivered that which only faith could have ever believed was possible of epic proportions, CONTROL for the conservative wing. This, when all knew all was lost without a doubt. How do you measure such a contribution?

The Rock

12-Jan-17
The behavior of some Trumpists on this thread is a shining example of the Hell that Donald Trump has already wrought on America before he's even taken the oath of office and spent his first day in the White House.

12-Jan-17
Josh what hell?Seriously keep to facts not your reality!Be patient if he flops you will get ample time to strut.

12-Jan-17
Funny to hear the word "treason" from those sycophants kissing the a** of a man currently under investigation for possible collusion to commit espionage with one of the enemies of America.

12-Jan-17
josahuf,

I do believe, finally, you will be left to your own devices by the few remaining confused comrades who previously attempted to defend your position. This most recent post of rambling foolishness on your part hopefully will suffice for them to run for cover. Should they persist the virus has indeed spread.

The Rock

12-Jan-17
Tom,

"I swear you can't make this sh!t up. Trying to claim the moral high ground, calling folks cowards, traitors and what not, all the while hiding behind a veil of anonymity. True internet bad ass. "

You have to love irony; the lack of comportment is exceeded only by the lack of integrity.

Choosing to hide behind secondary definitions is laughable; it would have been just as easy to state "betray" but the obvious implications would not have been as serious and certainly not as jaw-dropping. The intent was clear and the intransigent nature, not to mention the overall lack of maturity of the poster precludes any possibility of his owning up to the hyperbole and moving on; well, at least that's what men do.

Never mind that the issue of betrayal is s completely subjective; as with many things it is a matter of perspective. While I disagree with Josh in not voting for the lesser of two evils I do respect his consistent adherence to his principles. The charges leveled against him by the subject poster are merely an ongoing effort to confer a greater importance than is warranted; to both his point of view and himself and to express the frustration of the bully who has encountered someone (Josh) who refuses to be bullied.

I consider his ramblings in the context of his character and find him to be an object of pity and little more.

13-Jan-17
Kevin...funny, but you missed the point (on purpose?).

josh only focuses is on anything negative about Trump. It is a rare rare day when one sees a post on any thread NOT linked to Trump. I saw one the other day and was SHOCKED--SHOCKED I tell you!

He is constantly dismissive of all who do not kowtow to his TDS obsession. Ironically, while casting dispersion upon any source that contradicts his views, he has shown a propensity of late to use Twitter to promote his obsession or dismiss any dissenting or contradictory view... (I think most of us can see the irony there.)

Another obvious observation: josh never comments about content or ideas contained in posts dealing with Trump. Instead, he either attacks sources, calls names or cites references that have usually been compromised. If you go over the multitude of Trump threads where josh has made his presence, it is rare where one can find where a rational discussion is participated by him. It is always an attack on Trump, the source or the person posting.

To be totally fair, I do have a positive comment about josh. Since the election of Trump, he has not badgered me about who I voted for in the primary. ;o)

13-Jan-17
Worst predictions??? That Cruz would have momentum from his Illinois win to go on to win the nomination. That Cruz would take second if not first in Vermont. That South Carolina would vote Cruz over Trump. That the evangelical vote would go for Cruz over Trump. That Cruz had any chance to win Florida at all. That Trump would never win the 1237 delegates to win the nomination. That Cruz ever would reach 1237. That the delegates would vote someone other than Trump through some vote-your-conscience movement. That Trump, if he won the Republican nomination, could never beat Hillary. That Trump had no path to 270 electoral votes. That waves of faithless electors would not fulfill their obligations to vote for Trump. That Trump could not convince businesses to change factory plans from Mexico back to America. That Trump would not be the next president of the United States.

13-Jan-17
"For example, those he spitefully calls 'Trump apologists' are, in general, people who deal with their concerns in a more pertinent and productive manner than he is currently able to comprehend."

Goodness, the irony present in this thread is enough to choke on.

"Ironically, while casting dispersion upon any source that contradicts his views"

Ironically, it is not surprising that you have never picked up on the fact that most of my arguments with people over Trump aren't because their view on him disagrees with my own. It is because their view on him disagrees with the principles and values that they themselves claim to hold, and have claimed to over a long period of time. That's why I have freely used the word Hypocrite to describe many of you. You're not a Hypocrite for disagreeing with my views. You're a Hypocrite for disagreeing with YOUR stated views. When it suits your partisan purposes. And that is Hypocrisy.

"josh never comments about content or ideas contained in posts dealing with Trump."

You are either mentally ill or a liar. Possibly both.

13-Jan-17
OMG....josh calling somebody mentally ill...JOSH!!! I about passed out from lack of oxygen from laughing so hard.

13-Jan-17
I read a quote on bowsite yesterday. It stated, " Great minds discuss ideas. Mediocre minds discuss topics. Weak minds discuss people.".

I think that describes Josh's obsession to a tee.

People are trying to be optimistic. You aren't teaching them anything with the blatant hypocrisy you exhibit while ranting around like a ding bat. Using unverified info as facts. Using twitter as point of reference while claiming facts. And, being so negative.

No one here expects Trump to be perfect but you. That's where the problem is arising.

You preach hypocrisy to others yet, fail to recognize that by claiming to be a Constitutional conservative and, in turn voting a way that only helped an outspoken opponent potentially win, is the biggest example of it presented here.

You aren't above anyone. You have to be held to the same standards that you seem to insinuate that doesn't apply to you.

God Bless men

13-Jan-17
Geeze...it's almost like chumming the waters.

BTW: I used the search function on the Community Forum. In the last month, I found josh posting on only one non-Trump thread. Granted, it wasn't a thorough and complex search, but compared to other regular users seen daily using the same parameters, it was telling.

13-Jan-17
"While I disagree with Josh in not voting for the lesser of two evils I do respect his consistent adherence to his principles".

Another vaguely veiled cohort and author of the "lesser of two evils" . Untie the birds nest that has been bandied here since the primaries that became rumored as "fact", giddily accepted by those whose clear eyed thinking was blinded by their gross miscalculations. There was in fact one and only one evil that struck fear into the hearts of every conservative and American and that was Hillary Clinton. A destructive, dishonest known entity who held and used public office and ravaged the security and lives of her own nation and people for personal financial enhancements, versus the alleged disparaging actions of a jet set private citizen billionaire living out to the fullest a life that one could only dream. That "deplorable" private human being who has since ascended and has raised on more than one occasion a furrowed forehead and hairy eyeball in astonishment of all in his party who initially opposed him.

Lesser of two evils? You are correct ..... Laughable.

"I do respect his consistent adherence to his principles". As many others who held the same for those of the likes of destroyers such as Alexander, Napoleon, Stalin and Hitler. Again as I said to tonyo in his attempt to lower the temperature: The egg is hard boiled: Nothing left now but to peel it.

The Rock

13-Jan-17
Some of ya'll are acting like junior Nazi Brownshirts. When you can't win in the arena of facts and ideas, try to silence the opposition at all costs.

America is still the land of the free and home of the brave.

13-Jan-17
Thanks to you? Or maybe you mean those that served in the military (when you didn't) and those that voted to defeat Hillary (when you didn't)

Josh has such a grandiose opinion of himself and his misguided efforts. Wow!

13-Jan-17
Fact: Hillary Clinton would have fostered a nation unrecognizable to those who created built and furthered, until recently, its greatness. The border less PC nation that she had envisioned would have had a detrimental social effect of epic proportions that would have placed America on the bottom looking up to every nation who would fill her coffers.

Idea: Pursue an education.

The Rock

13-Jan-17
"Great minds discuss ideas. Mediocre minds discuss topics. Weak minds discuss people"

I believe you have made an excellent self-diagnosis that you are in the 3rd group. Congratulations.

By the way, I think the more accepted spelling is "Dingbat", all one word.

Lol.

13-Jan-17
I opened the door for that one. LOL

I phones don't recognize the correct spelling of dingbat.

13-Jan-17
I opened the door for that one. LOL

I phones don't recognize the correct spelling of dingbat.

• Sitka Gear