onX Maps
A good read
Community
Contributors to this thread:
HA/KS 08-Jan-17
WV Mountaineer 08-Jan-17
08-Jan-17

HA/KS's Link
"In the ER, expensive tattoos abound. Piercing is ubiquitous. Almost every adult and child has a smartphone, it seems. All too many spend the duration of their ER visit glaring at the screen of said phone; barely looking up at the physician who is attempting to engage them in meaningful conversation about the reason they came for care.

Cigarettes populate purses and drug screens are notoriously positive for at least chronic narcotic pain medications, but often other substances, among them marijuana and amphetamines."

"We can’t keep this up. We’ve created a monstrosity of entitlement. I care for the poor; I love the poor and have always tried my best to help those in genuine need. Those truly hurting.

But when cosmetics, vices and electronics are considered reasonable expenditures while the rest of us pay for necessities like prescriptions (or over the counter Tylenol and Motrin as I’m often asked to prescribe for Medicaid), then we are entering the death spiral.

Hate me if you want. The truth is unpleasant.

But it is clean-shaven."

08-Jan-17
I'm glad I'm on my computer so, I was able to get the link to load. He is DEAD on. God Bless

• Sitka Gear