NvaGvUp 09-Jan-17
Anony Mouse 11-Jan-17
Tiger-Eye 12-Jan-17
Anony Mouse 12-Jan-17
Anony Mouse 12-Jan-17
Bentstick81 12-Jan-17
09-Jan-17

09-Jan-17
Right after Obama was elected, I wrote here that he'd prove to be the best thing that's happened to the Conservative movement in a very long time. I said that because it was obvious to me that his far-far leftist policies and words would cause an uprising of opposition.

Rick Santelli is the official father of the Tea Party, thanks to his rant shortly after Obama took office. But Obama clearly was the reason the Tea Party got started. That rant was the start of the phenomenal birth of the Tea Party and the conservative assault on the left which has led to the amazing destruction of the Dem party at both the state and national levels that we've since witnessed.

09-Jan-17
"Right after Obama was elected, I wrote here that he'd prove to be the best thing that's happened to the Conservative movement in a very long time. I said that because it was obvious to me that his far-far leftist policies and words would cause an uprising of opposition."

I can't say that I remember you saying that but, you sure got it right. God Bless men

09-Jan-17
Solo,

His above-water approval numbers are based solely on his likeability. (Which I don't get at all.)

But polls that deal with his policies - he loses big time, every time!

11-Jan-17
Karma....hitting Obama where it hurts him the most.

Obama may get rejected from golf club over Israel policies

President Obama’s clashes with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu may cost him a membership at an exclusive golf club, sources said.

Obama is looking to join the elite Woodmont Country Club in Maryland once he becomes a private citizen.

But members of the mostly Jewish club are at each other’s throats over whether to accept the golf-loving president, with many saying he deserves to be snubbed for not blocking an anti-Israel vote at the United Nations, according to the sources.

(continued at link)

12-Jan-17
And then he will play the race card... Wont be the first Kenyan to be shunned membership at a golf club

12-Jan-17
Via IOTWReport:

“It was just so sudden and unexpected…”

Obama says he feels like crying after the thoughtful and touching gesture Obama bestowed upon him.

12-Jan-17

12-Jan-17
Bout spit all over my computer, on that one Anony. Somebody better get a hold of josh's wife. He'll want to go play and roll in it. 8^)))

• Sitka Gear