Woods Walker 11-Jan-17
gflight 11-Jan-17
Scar Finga 12-Jan-17
Scar Finga 12-Jan-17
Anony Mouse 13-Jan-17
Scar Finga 13-Jan-17
Anony Mouse 13-Jan-17
09-Jan-17
Remember the great Clinton/Bernie debates? Scheduled when only the truly brain dead proregressives would watch. After Hillary had spent over a billion dollars on her failed campaign, one of the biggest discoveries by their elite was the failure to connect with the deplorables.

Now, with lessons obviously unlearned, they again plow on down that same old rutty road:

Democrats schedule Obamacare talkathon against college football championship game

Democrats will attempt to save Obamacare Monday night by holding a talkathon with the help of friendly groups like Planned Parenthood. Their effort is scheduled the same night as the college football championship game between Clemson and Alabama. Huffington Post reports on what Democrats have planned:

On Monday night, Senate Democrats plan to stay up late, delivering floor speeches and Facebook Live broadcasts attacking the Republicans’ drive to dismantle President Barack Obama’s signature health care law. They will also pressure Republicans over their push to defund Planned Parenthood and to make significant cuts to entitlement programs like Medicare and Medicaid.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) organized the effort, which will include multiple conference calls with a range of groups from Families USA, to Planned Parenthood, to the Service Employees International Union. Several dozen Democratic senators are expected to participate.

Schumer told the Huffington Post, “We are taking to the floor and social media to denounce this plan and warn the American people that the Democrats will be fighting tooth and nail against this potentially catastrophic move.”

Does that sound like anyone’s idea of an enjoyable evening? It’s difficult to imagine that anyone wants to listen to conference calls primarily intended to generate more sympathetic media in a market that is already flooded with pro-Obamacare headlines.

My guess is the part of this that gets the most attention is the part about Planned Parenthood. Paul Ryan mentioned during a press conference last week that cutting off federal funds to PP would be part of the Obamacare repeal bill. While there’s little reason to doubt Republicans want to defund PP, they might also be willing to drop that from the bill to keep moderates on board with Obamacare repeal. Democrats know they have little chance of blocking Obamacare repeal with this stunt, but they probably believe they can protect Planned Parenthood from becoming part of a package deal they will like even less.

As for the scheduling of this effort, is there a huge overlap between the people who watch college football and the people who want to hear Democratic Senators denouncing Republicans on a Planned Parenthood conference call? I’m thinking these might be completely different audiences. Still it can’t help Democrats’ effort that a lot of people will be tuned out of politics completely tonight.

This will be another great moment in TBVIECian politics.

09-Jan-17
Not two weeks after losing the Presidential election, Democrats re-elected Queen Nancy "we have to pass the bill to find out what's in it" Pelosi as House Minority Leader. That's the definition of insanity. Then in an effort to double down on stupidity, Democrats were planning to elect Keith Ellison to Senate Minority Leader. Schumer isn't much of an improvement.

10-Jan-17
i wonder if ole shumer is going to fight for our right to keep our own doctor this time? yea , they are fighting for us all right.

10-Jan-17
Insanity is also that Hollywood thinks we care what they think and say.

10-Jan-17
Insanity is anyone at this point believing ANYTHING that comes out of the mouth of our Liar-In-Chief. Do they really have that little self respect to let themselves be cornholed yet again by the same lying basta*ds who's SOP is deception? Maybe deception isn't accurate because it's more like out and out lying.

10-Jan-17
Celebrities Call For ‘Total Hollywood Strike’ Until Trump Resigns

A group of liberal Hollywood celebrities are threatening a “massive, all-round Hollywood strike” unless Donald Trump resigns. Describing Hollywood as “the base of the entire modern American culture“, the group also claims to be speaking on behalf of “all of humanity.”

“It’s about time people understood that we’re the ones with the power and that the president is there to serve us, not the other way around“, a spokesperson for the group told The New York Times.

“We’re calling for a general strike that would include every single person involved in making motion pictures in Hollywood, starting with the actors and celebrities themselves and encompassing companies in charge of making props, movie memorabilia and even souvenir shops.”

This is almost the dumbest thing I have ever read in my entire life...for so many reasons and on so many levels.

Note of warning: read the other day that much of the exodus from California has been to the state of Texas. Once they screwed up (dirtied their own litter box), they always migrate to new areas to infect.

Texans...you don't want this pollution!

10-Jan-17
Josh comes to mind here.

10-Jan-17
I hadn't paid to see a new movie in a decade until we saw Unbroken and American Sniper.

11-Jan-17
Stupidity on parade.

Wonder if the "big names" in Hollywood realize just how many actors/actresses are waiting in the wings for "their big chance"? Or remember, before they became "stars"; they too were just hopeful wannabes?

They can be easily replaced with new faces as it has always been.

That old saw comes to mind: cut off the nose to spite the face.

11-Jan-17
In the old west and even the vaudeville days actors were considered to be like carnival people.....entertainers akin to gypsies. Let them perform, keep a close eye on them and then where they're done get them the hell out of town.

Now today they think they are to be treated like intellectuals and royalty. Give me a break. They are very good at pretending they are something they're not, like thoughtful, moral, and capable of original thought.

11-Jan-17
"Wonder if the "big names" in Hollywood realize just how many actors/actresses are waiting in the wings for "their big chance"? Or remember, before they became "stars"; they too were just hopeful wannabes?

They can be easily replaced with new faces as it has always been. "

Anony-

That is why they are saying that everyone must strike, from the props people to the directors.......you eliminate the whole process and they won't get to be replaced.

11-Jan-17
And while they're at it, then can get rid of the NBA and the NFL also.

11-Jan-17
"We could sit back and wait and watch and criticize and we could be a Chuck Schumer and sit back and criticize it and people would come, they would come, begging to us please, we have to do something about Obamacare. We don’t wanna own it, we don’t wanna own it politically. They own it right now.

So the easiest thing would be to let it implode in ’17 and believe me, we’d get pretty much whatever we wanted, but it would take a long time. We’re going to be submitting, as soon as our secretary’s approved, almost simultaneously, shortly thereafter, a plan.

It’ll be repeal and replace. It will be essentially, simultaneously. It will be various segments, you understand, but will most likely be on the same day or the same week, but probably, the same day, could be the same hour.

So we’re gonna do repeal and replace, very complicated stuff." Donald Trump

Funny, let the Democraps off the hook....and replace it with another federal program....Democrap Lite

12-Jan-17
WWX2 NFL/ NBA/MLB Not all, but a bunch are nothing but thugs and gangsters! I don't care how well you throw or catch or hit or whatever you aren't worth 1/100 of what those retards get paid. Half of them can't even form a half way intelligent sentence, let alone have a decent conversation! I find it amusing that people have no issue paying $100, $200 or more for a ticket to a game, or $150- $500 for a jersey, $50 for a hat, yet they will whine and complain when they want to raises taxes a few cents so teachers, firefighters or Police can get a little raise.

Sad all the way around! Sorry, I got a little off topic- Kinda.:/ LOL

God Bless,

Scar.

12-Jan-17
gflight, "Funny, let the Democraps off the hook....and replace it with another federal program....Democrap Lite "

In one aspect I agree. However, we definitely need to restrict/ regulate the outrageous fees that insurance companies charge. I think everyone (That's a Real Tax Payer) should be able to afford insurance. And I definitely don't want my taxes to go up so they can. But something needs to be done, Big Biz Just Keeps Getting Bigger while the middle class just keeps getting hammered to death on taxes. Federal is out of control! and Insurance is almost, if not as bad!

God Bless,

Scar.

13-Jan-17
Dem Rep. Asks Police for Help After Anti-Cop Painting Is Taken Down. NYPD Union Boss Explodes…

(and I am NOT going to post the image of the "artwork"...jack)

Ed Mullins, president of the NYPD Sergeants' Benevolent Association, blasted Rep. Lacy Clay (D-MO) on Tuesday over his decision to rehang a controversial painting depicting police officers as pigs in the Capitol, calling the Democrat an “embarrassment to himself, his constituents, and the nation.”

When asked specifically about Clay’s decision to reach out to police for help in bringing charges against colleague Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-CA) for removing the anti-police painting, Mullins told Independent Journal Review:

“Once again another act of stupidity by Congressman Lacy Clay. No wonder the American public has no faith in elected officials, they simply continue to address the wrong issues.”

However, Mullins went a step further when addressing the actual painting and suggested Clay should be willing to “accept responsibility” for future attacks on police officers.

“Congressman Lacy Clay is an embarrassment to himself, his constituents and the nation. His actions fail to acknowledge that the very well-being of police officers is the very foundation to which free speech is preserve,“ he told IJR. ”His insistence to promote the shooting of police officers only further serves to create a deeper divineness amongst people of color and the officers who serve in their communities. Congressman Lacy Clay should now be willing to accept responsibility for any additional acts of violence and blood shed cast upon police officers."

Just roughly an hour after Clay put the painting back on the wall, it was taken down for a second time. This time, Rep. Doug Lamborn (R-CO) took responsibility for the act of “protest.” Clay then had to put the artwork back up for the second time on Tuesday.

AshLee Strong, a spokesperson for Paul Ryan, indicated the House Speaker will intervene in the battle over the painting.

“There’s general consensus that the painting needs to be addressed, and there will be formal mechanisms by which it will be addressed," Strong said.

Hunter and other critics have argued that the painting violates the rules of the congressional art competition that resulted in the controversial painting being displayed. Specifically, Hunter told Politico the paintings can't be “sensationally divisive.”

Mullins echoed Hunter's statement, urging members of Congress to “oppose the actions of Congressmen Clay and to follow the below guidelines for the Congressional Art Competition.”

A spokesperson for Rep. Dave Reichart (R-WA), a former law enforcement officer, told The St. Louis Post-Dispatch that his office is drafting a letter to the Architect of the Capitol asking for a “review the painting in question and to make a decision about whether or not it should be hanging in the halls of the Capitol according to the rules explained in the guidelines.”

I have a solution: hang it in a stall of one of the obama gender neutral toilets. Better still, wrap it in the NY Times and give it to Obama as a going away present.

13-Jan-17
"I have a solution: hang it in a stall of one of the obama gender neutral toilets. Better still, wrap it in the NY Times and give it to Obama as a going away present."

ANONY... I LOVE IT!!!

Scar.

13-Jan-17

Anony Mouse's Link
Update to my previous comment about Hollywood.

Funny...now their sugar daddy China may be drawing back. Maybe, just maybe, in the next four years we'll see Hollywood forced back into the entertainment industry rather than the proregressive propaganda arm of the SJW. Either that, or cut the wages of their big stars and replacement with CGI stars.

• Sitka Gear