NvaGvUp 11-Jan-17
WV Mountaineer 11-Jan-17
Woods Walker 11-Jan-17
NvaGvUp 11-Jan-17
TSI 11-Jan-17
slade 11-Jan-17
10-Jan-17

NvaGvUp's Link
I stumbled across this article today and wanted to share it with ya'll.

Conway is a very interesting person with a great life story as well.

10-Jan-17
Good article.

She sure saved the campaign.

10-Jan-17
Interesting backstory.

It will be interesting to see how long she lasts working for Trump, though he'll likely keep her around for a while because she is such a loyal spin doctor for him. She had a confrontational media interview yesterday and had the gall to say that we should consider more what is in Trump's heart, rather than what he says. I won't even dignify that comment with a response as to why it is so absurd.

10-Jan-17
Josh, if we judged you by words alone and, take out your good intending heart, you'd be the equivalent of a radical muslim to the average American on this forum. So, take a second to dignify your response next time. The same goes for all of us at times BTW. So, I'm not picking on you either. Just saying look int he mirror.

God Bless men

10-Jan-17
Thank you for sharing....this is awesome. Great "and now for the rest of the story".... So many see blonde female doing what she does and...

10-Jan-17
Kellyanne Conway is one of the most brilliant people in or out of politics.

Watch her during any interview, friendly OR hostile.....she waits quietly while a question is asked, then calmly gives an amazingly accurate, thoughtful answer. Kellyanne will be around for a long time, making fools of liberals and rinos all the while. Great lady!

10-Jan-17
"I won't even dignify that comment with a response as to why it is so absurd."

I think your just jealous that a girl has outdone you.

10-Jan-17
An angel of mercy sent by God to deliver this country.

God bless, Steve

10-Jan-17
Well said Mr. Sixby!

10-Jan-17
He's not exactly a clean slate. I don't listen nor believe a word he says, his past as well as a great deal of the campaign is enough to see the folly in that..... and to look in his "heart" is likely pretty creepy.... .

I do plan on looking at his actions, deeds and results. We shall see from there..... I may cross my fingers..... not going to hold my breath.....

10-Jan-17
"Josh, if we judged you by words alone and, take out your good intending heart"

Bible says out of the heart the mouth speaks. That goes for everyone, you, me, and even Donald Trump. Means what he speaks is what's in his heart.

10-Jan-17
Yep. The human heart is not perfect either. I'm proof of that. It can be misleading, misspoken, riddled with all sorts of personal plights, and often misguided by men.

I sincerely apologize for comparing you to that in my first post. That was an intended cheap shot. Totally uncalled for. I've felt bad since hitting submit. However, the message was well intended. I just didn't do a good job of expressing it.

God Bless men

11-Jan-17
Conway's questions to Trump in the meeting she referenced, along with her observations on Hillary, showed me just how savvy she is.

In particular, asking Trump if he was having any fun in the general was brilliant and a sign that she's a person who understands human nature. People perform better if they're having fun. They also are received and perceived better by their friends, associates and their audience. Not to mention VOTERS!

11-Jan-17
^^^^^^ This^^^^^^^^

She is very intelligent. And, she surely does understand human nature. God Bless

11-Jan-17
She saved Trump's campaign.....literally. And I think he knows it. Trump is a lot of things, but stupid isn't one of them.

11-Jan-17
A week or so ago she gave an interview and was asked about how she dealt with Trump's love of 'tweets.'

Her answer was priceless and also revealing, in that it showed a lot about his respect for her advice.

She said being a mother had taught her how to handle such situations. She said something along the lines of telling Trump, "Instead of having six brownies, how about just having two?"

11-Jan-17
Kelly Anne poured it to CNN tonight!looks good on them

11-Jan-17

• Sitka Gear