Ace 11-Jan-17
stagetek 12-Jan-17
TSI 12-Jan-17
slade 12-Jan-17
Bentstick81 12-Jan-17
Scar Finga 12-Jan-17
11-Jan-17

11-Jan-17
I saw that today live. I stood up and cheered. This was the first time in 8 years that I saw a President on my TV screen and I didn't want to throw an ax through it.

11-Jan-17
Here is the whole press conference, making America Great Again

11-Jan-17
Loved it bout time CNN got slapped

11-Jan-17
McCainGrah and Rubio are trying their worst to take Trump down with fake news MSM has completely lost all credibility. Also any one attempting to destroy the President Elect should be charges as criminal and never allowed to hold office again. Clapper just met with Trump tonight. I would love to have been a fly on that wall. God bless, Steve

11-Jan-17
Trump better have a knife proof jacket made. He has more to fear from his own party members than he does the Dems. These are the same, "Put us back in power and we PROMISE to change things", lying sacks of career politician crap that got us in the hole we're in today.

11-Jan-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

11-Jan-17
Couldn't agree more WW. The GOP is still infested with snakes. We'll get an opportunity to throw out some of the trash in two years.

11-Jan-17

Ace's embedded Photo
Ace's embedded Photo
This is what I noticed from WW's post. I guess some folks from the MSM must read Bowsite.

12-Jan-17
Fake news ?? He outa know, being a complete fake himself. What an awful situation this country is in with this classless buffoon.

12-Jan-17
??????

12-Jan-17

12-Jan-17
JTV, that was good. 8^)))

12-Jan-17
McCain is an ASS HAT.... Here in AZ Boeing is huge and he has repeatedly turned his back on this defense contractor! He even went as far as going with the French over an American company from his own state... That being said, he is still a hell of a lot better than any Demo that has ran here! But I do believe it is time for that old man to go away!

God Bless,

Scar.

• Sitka Gear