Woods Walker 12-Jan-17
HDE 12-Jan-17
M.P. 12-Jan-17
WV Mountaineer 12-Jan-17
Woods Walker 12-Jan-17
Shuteye 13-Jan-17
Shuteye 14-Jan-17
12-Jan-17
Sen. Joe Manchin announced this morning he will vote to confirm Jeff Sessions for AG. I suspect a few other Dems will follow his lead.

12-Jan-17
Joe Manchin is a Moderate Democrat. He leans left in some cases but i think he is closer to the center than left. I wish the Democratic party would think more about what is right rather than the leftist agenda. The Democratic party of 40 years ago is nothing like their party today.

12-Jan-17
It was rumored that Machin might even pull the switcheroo. I don't see any niche for a guy like Manchin in the current Democrat party.

12-Jan-17
After what the Democrats did to West Virginia's coal industry and the people who's livelihood's depend on it, I don't understand how ANY Democrat could hold office there.

Switching would be a good move for him.

12-Jan-17
Well, the same thing has happened in NM as far as oil and gas goes, so who knows why some dipwad politicians keep their elected jobs...

12-Jan-17
Manchin still supported Hillary or at least said he did. Wv still elected a democrat governor also but i think the new governor is not a liberal. He owns coal mines and about half of wv

12-Jan-17
Manchin's policy is farther left than he is presenting currently. Manchin is nothing but a party pusher. I remember watching him campaign for the open senate seat after Bird died. Our local news asked him what he thought of the ACA and, it's potential affects on the Mountain State. He said it was a bad deal. Yet, his 13th vote after becoming a US Senator was in favor of the ACA. He was one of the most out spoken politicians in favor of increased gun control after Sandy hook. And he repeatedly supports leftist ideology. Just like this past election

He is playing along with Trump because he is a wishy-washy sheeple. He goes what he perceives public perception to be in favor of. A stereotypical politician is what he is and, nothing more. He has no original thoughts or back bone. He isn't a supporter of Coal, the Constitution, or the Bill of Rights. He isn't a supporter of anything but Ole Joe.

I'm serious too. Nothing to do with his party affiliation either. I've simply spent 5 years researching and, studying this man. He is grooming himself for a run at the Presidency. That's it. Make no mistake; he is a likable fella. He isn't evil. He is just a man that lacks leadership, intelligence, and is committed to being a good politician for anyone but himself. I hope he losses his seat as he has sold out WV many more times than he has done anything to support it.

So, don't be fooled by his genuine character appearance. Trump isn't. He's using him as a chess piece. God Bless men

12-Jan-17
So a typical Democrat/career politician then....got it.

13-Jan-17
I heard him say he supported Jeff Sessions.

14-Jan-17
I don't know if you guys follow Twitter but some guy called Tim Scott a House N+++a. He tweeted back one word, Senate. That was really thinking.

• Sitka Gear