Shoots-Straight 14-Jan-17
joshuaf 14-Jan-17
Bentstick81 14-Jan-17
Thumper 14-Jan-17
Bentstick81 14-Jan-17
joshuaf 14-Jan-17
Bentstick81 14-Jan-17
12-Jan-17
Yes he did. Before you say it was the liberal media, look again.

But that is not the point. Is it possible on Bowsite to have a reasonable, adult conversation, without the vicious name-calling? As a conservative, I do not think it is my duty to blindly follow a politician, even a Republican one, especially if he has a long history of not being a conservative. I think we need to look past Obama and Hillary, and not give Trump a pass on every thing he says and does. I would like to list a few facts that can be verified quickly on the Internet, but would urge you to not just keep searching for a source that echoes your own views. I think WSJ and National Review could reliably stand for straight-forward facts. Even conservative leaning, if anything.

1. Trump disparaged the Intelligence community for suggesting the Russians were behind the hacking of Demo emails. Once briefed, he said "'I think it was Russia."

2. He has praised Assange in recent days, but in 2010 said of Wikileaks “I think it's disgraceful, I think there should be, like, death penalty or something,”

3. Trump was behind the birther controversy, then during his campaign said "President Barack Obama was born in the United States, Period."

4. He tweeted "For the 100th time, I never "mocked" a disabled reporter (would never do that)..." The video speaks for itself. See it for yourself, easy to find. Very childish and what else could it be other than mocking? For a disability, for God's sake.

If you feel you must explain away or blame the liberal media every time Trump lies or does something outrageous to be a good conservative, it is going to be a very tiring four years. The man who claimed he was going to "Drain the swamp" has named more Wall Street Goldman Sachs execs to be appointed to top posts in his administration than any other group.

I think it is fair for me to state here, that if such an option exists, I will delete any posts that call any other Bowsiter a name or otherwise insults them. (Although I may give up if such insults are so numerous that I abandon the Community Forum completely). We are all hunters, we should be able to disagree on issues without the vicious attacks.

12-Jan-17
"I would like to list a few facts"

Yeah, see, here's the problem. The Trump apologists are much more interested in blindly supporting him for partisan reasons than they are interested in actual facts about him, his Liberal views, and his multitudinous contradictions.

12-Jan-17
"I think it is fair for me to state here, that if such an option exists, I will delete any posts that call any other Bowsiter a name or otherwise insults them. (Although I may give up if such insults are so numerous that I abandon the Community Forum completely). We are all hunters, we should be able to disagree on issues without the vicious attacks".

Obviously, you are expecting confrontation, and have set the environment...you are in control here. Personally, I have better things to do .

Good luck with your crusade...so far, your peers have not accomplished anything that is bearing fruit, or is helping our Nation IMHO.

12-Jan-17
"4. He tweeted "For the 100th time, I never "mocked" a disabled reporter (would never do that)..." The video speaks for itself. See it for yourself, easy to find. Very childish and what else could it be other than mocking? For a disability, for God's sake."

I call Bullshoot....He mocked Cruz, a general, and many others the same way, its is his mannerisms when he is making fun of something. There is a you tube video that has a compilation you should look at.

Next....

"The man who claimed he was going to "Drain the swamp" has named more Wall Street Goldman Sachs execs to be appointed to top posts in his administration than any other group."

You may want to define "swamp"....Reagan called to "drain the swamp" of bureaucracy in Washington.

Having successful business people to run government departments formally run by bureaucrats seems to be doing just that.

I am the polar opposite of the Trumpettes on here and the censorship button is gone.

You will at least have to be credible to troll here.....

12-Jan-17
Lucky you are a Rupuglican....

I love it when a liberal piece of work posts the disabled thing. I can remind them of the POS 0bama making fun of Special Olympics children since he is their messiah and all. Democrats have to be the stupidest hypocrites on the planet, don't you agree....

12-Jan-17
"1. Trump disparaged the Intelligence community for suggesting the Russians were behind the hacking of Demo emails. Once briefed, he said "'I think it was Russia.""

So you give no credibility to the early reports, before the Obama administration started screaming Russia, that identified Bernie supporters as leaking them from the p@ssword and hill@ry passwords they were using, or were those sources you didn't want me to use?

12-Jan-17
"but would urge you to not just keep searching for a source that echoes your own views. I think WSJ and National Review could reliably stand for straight-forward facts."

So what sources would you judge to be "fake news" that you urge us not to use?

Darn,

If you are going to troll at least be present to troll......

"We are all hunters, we should be able to disagree on issues without the vicious attacks".

So am I vicious or what?

12-Jan-17

Bowfreak's embedded Photo
Bowfreak's embedded Photo
Trump won.

12-Jan-17
OOOPS!

The 'birther controversy' was started by Hillary Clinton in 2008, not Donald Trump.

12-Jan-17
1. Date this happened, I don't have any idea, I do not believe anything, unless I see it myself, in a video or in person 2. What are the details in 2010, why did he say that. Although Assange broke the law, do you not think it was necessary? We should be hailing him a hero. 3. How was he behind this controversy? Obama created the controversy, by not giving the certificate when asked. It will always remain questioned because of Obama's actions. 4. I would appriciate if you watched the entire video and others, that is what he has said and done about every reporter that he has tripped up. Inappropriate or not he was not making fun of a disabled person, Obama has done the same thing, more than once, and unfortunately, you and I have done the same, maybe not intentional but in the context your applying, it has happened.

12-Jan-17
Did you really miss that the intelligence community (FBI, CIA, NSA) all agree that it was the Russians? That is some willful avoiding of the news to defend a politician. Even Trump admitted it! Now you want to bring up some earlier reports that it was Bernie? Not relevant. Assange is wanted for rape. But you call him a hero? Did you feel he was a hero before he denied that Russia was involved?

Again, try to be objective and admit that Trump has been videotaped many times claiming that Obama was not born in the U.S. He seems to forget that these videos are out there when he contradicts himself. I just googled it and it was easy to find.

Why is it trolling to start a new thread when I read the cheap shots being taken in this forum on anyone who disagrees? "Obviously, you are expecting confrontation, and have set the environment...you are in control here." Yes I was, read the other Trump threads. Anyone who isn't blindly following Trump is called butt hurt etc. I was not setting up to be confrontational, that tone was already over-ripe on many threads. I thought maybe, just maybe, those who ridiculed the Russian hacking claim would finally admit they were wrong when Trump himself admitted it.

As for being present, just because I try to inject some easily verifiable facts does not mean I am willing to spend lots of time here.

12-Jan-17
Buff,

To be taken seriously here and not be thought a troll, try registering according to the rules.

12-Jan-17
Not being argumentative, however, did you not miss the Dept of Justice, FBI, fiasco with the emails? Not only being hacked, but the whole private server ordeal. Do you trust any govt agency under Obama at this point. Did I miss the Democratic Party deny any of the context of the emails? There was never a denial, just a SUGGESTION, because they knew they were caught and had to watch their a??. From what I have read ( I admit I have not dug deep) the whole rape thing is suspicious also, looks more like a political move. Never denied the fact that Trump video taped about the Obama birth place, however you cannot deny Obama could have nixed the "conspiracy", the way I read your original post, you implied Trump started the birthplace controversy, and that is far from correct. I guess the biggest difference between you and I, I do not trust any govt agency under Obama, and tell me what a reliable news source is. Maybe Trump isn't the best, or maybe he is, you, me, nobody knows because he has never been in politics. As far as I'm concerned that was the best reason to have him.

12-Jan-17
Bullshooter,

Did you say the intelligence "community"? I imagine the Inspector General of the DOJ is not party to this "community" because of the investigation placed in motion today of one of the same institutions you hold so dear to their word as fact. This will undoubtedly lead to the investigation of the IG's role in the Clinton/DOJ meeting on the tarmac, the competency and participation of the CIA reports of "Fast and Furious" and the NSA's illegal compilations of the phone records of average Americans. Yeah..there is a honest and trustworthy crew to hang your hat on.

Bowfreak...and that is that.

The Rock

12-Jan-17
You must have mistook me for a trumpette. Do you trust the intelligence community? You do, bless your heart....

Relevant to who?

Accusations of rape? Innocent until proven guilty much? Wiki leaks has released stuff hated by both teams. Are you a good subject that trusts you government?

Trump always flip flops because he has no moral compass and is a reality show actor, reminds me of Kerry except he is a draft dodger.

I believe wiki leaks is more credible than 0bama''s appointees that spy on American citizens and believe it was Bernie supporters who knew how to type p@ssword and Hilli@ry.

12-Jan-17
The man is a moral pig and . . . well, I don't know, ignorant, unbalanced, arrogant? A miserable excuse for a human being. What surprises me here is the willingness to excuse his incalculable faults because he is the PE (God save us!), and a tendency to embrace the authoritarian.

Myself, I'll take the advice of Bob Dylan, "Don't follow leaders . . . "

12-Jan-17
The Russkies tried to access DNC e-mails AND RNC e-mails, They succeeded on the former thanks to lax DNC e-mail issues (Hello, HRC!), but failed on the latter.

NO one has denied the accuracy of the DNC e-mails, so who the 'ell would care who made them public? (Besides the Hillary team and and her willing accomplices at the msm, that is.)

Then there's this. Even if it was the Russkies who were the source of the DNC e-mails, (which Wikileaks has denied), why has NO ONE said why or how that made a difference in the election results?

Maybe Jill Stein could weigh in here. Or the MSM with yet more of their "Fake News."

Or perhaps some drugged out, self-absorbed, Hollywood lefty whack job.

Are you saying that allowing American voters to see the truth about the DNC and Hillary was a bad thing?

12-Jan-17
>>>The 'birther controversy' was started by Hillary Clinton in 2008, not Donald Trump.<<<

It is true that Donny boy did not start the birther controversy, or BS, as it is more accurately known. However, it is not true that it was started by Hillary Clinton.

12-Jan-17
Fra,

Yes, it is true.

12-Jan-17
Solo, exactly right. I can't wait. A dog turd would be better than what we've had for the last eight years.

12-Jan-17

FraDiavolo's Link
NVA --

FYI.

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-started-birther-movement/

12-Jan-17
Fra,

Snopes is in no way a credible source.

Try again

12-Jan-17
Again, Obama could have made everything very clear, instead we are getting info from a source, that got it from a source, that got it from a source, do I need to go on?

12-Jan-17
>>>Snopes is in no way a credible source.<<<

Right. They don't hew to the alt-right line. You have to understand, nva, that if you feast on garbage, you become full of garbage. And that is what happens to people who read alt-right websites or watch Fox news. Nowhere is that clearer than here.

12-Jan-17
Fra,

As you sorta' said, when your source for the truth is garbage, what you are told is the truth is also therefore garbage.

Believing in Snopes to be an unbiased source is truly garbage.

12-Jan-17
"so who the 'ell would care who made them public?"

Because for starters that is pretty much espionage. Secondly, the President-Elect and his team are under investigation for possible collusion with American enemy Russia to commit this espionage. Seems like a big deal to me.

12-Jan-17
Yeah because he and Hillary used to be on the same page, weddings etc. Oops, that was before his makeover as a conservative. Similar levels of integrity, apparently.

Now repeat after me, he is The great conservative hope, and if anybody challenges anything he says or does, call them a liberal dog and try to hang Obama around their neck.

Why? Celebrity worship?

13-Jan-17
Solo,

Fra's an intelligent guy and I've no doubt he realizes the unintended(?) outcome of his research. It's the comfort level that recognition has created he's probably struggling with at the moment.....

13-Jan-17
Most if not all of you would be spitting bullets if Russia had committed espionage and hacked the RNC (maybe they actually did, we don't actually know yet). If you're okay with espionage because it happened to the DNC instead, though, you're doing this wrong. That is partisan, selective outrage, and you would be saying the same thing if the RNC had sustained the damage and Dems were totally okay with it because it happened to "the other team".

13-Jan-17
josh...

It has been reported (from even your sources) that political hacking has been occurring for a number of years by Russia, China, Israel, and private entities. The Obama administration said or did little until Clinton lost to Trump. Then it became a big political thing and part of the TIATWAHIS/Hillary lost dementia journalism.

I'm sure you are smart enough that you use passwords other than "password" and understand PHISHING emails. The gate for much of the election hacking came from Podesta and his computer skills that made it easy to breach all levels of security via Hillary's unsecure private server and the DNC emails where they actually shared passwords among themselves.

13-Jan-17
"The Obama administration said or did little until Clinton lost to Trump."

And they were WRONG not to have done so before. W.R.O.N.G.. That doesn't mean that they're WRONG in pursuing it NOW. Think about what you're saying man, you have no idea how much of a partisan you are acting here. You're saying they're wrong not to have pursued it long ago. And NOW THAT THEY ARE going to pursue it, you're throwing a hissy fit because they're pursuing it when "YOUR GUY" might be the one caught in the net. Are you really so dense as to not understand how much of a Hypocrite you are showing yourself to be here? REALLY????? If there were credible accusations about Trump for ANYTHING that the media and/or Obama didn't go after Hillary for, you're saying they shouldn't do their job now because they didn't do it before. Your Hypocrisy smells to high Heaven.

"I'm sure you are smart enough that you use passwords other than "password" and understand PHISHING emails."

This is the biggest B.S. cop-out! We're talking about ESPIONAGE. ESPIONAGE that the President-elect and his team may very well have been in collusion with Russia to commit, against his OWN country. I think maybe you should look up the definition of "Espionage". Your argument is equivalent to "if she was wearing seductive clothes on the date then she deserved to be raped".

Sheesh.

13-Jan-17
And may very well NOT have been in collusion with Russia to commit. Right? Your wordsmithing is so juvenille, Josh.

13-Jan-17
"And may very well NOT have been in collusion with Russia to commit"

And you know how that gets cleared up one way or another? Investigation. You good with that?

Trump's own comments at times during the campaign lend strong credence to the notion that somehow he had advance knowledge of information that hadn't yet dropped from WikiLeaks. That is highly suspicious. It was suspicious then and it's suspicious now. Again, look up the definition of Espionage. Espionage isn't okay just because it damages your opponents instead of you.

13-Jan-17
Good post Trax.

13-Jan-17
Fra,

Define 'alt right,' please. Give names.

13-Jan-17
"Alt right" is apparently everyone not far left

13-Jan-17
Josh may have been involved with the Mexican drug cartels to import heroin across the southern border, due to his inexplicabe interest in helping Hillary defeat Trump. Quick, we need an FBI investigation and should leak out false claims and innuendo until he finds a way to clear his name. How about looking up "unsubstantiated" next, Josh.

13-Jan-17
"Quick, we need an FBI investigation and should leak out false claims and innuendo until he finds a way to clear his name."

Ok, I see you are worried about the findings that would come from an investigation. If I was a partisan hack for Trump, I would be too, based on what we already know.

13-Jan-17
Josh, I see you are worried about working for El Choppo and the findings an investigation into your drug cartel relationship may reveal...

13-Jan-17
Must have recently been a sale on Russian manufactured Trump-colored glasses. Lot of people seem to have laid in a heavy stock of them.

13-Jan-17
As if Russia was the only problem. HA! How about the global expansion of Islamic extremism and ISIS? How about the millions of Syrian refuges running amok in Europe. If we work with the Russians we can defeat ISIS and stabilize Syria, and send those refuges back and solve both problems. The Iranian nuke deal is a far bigger problem. China expanding and claiming hunks of the south China Sea is a bigger problem. Libya and Yemen are bigger problems than Russia right now. Afghanistan is losing ground and slowly falling back under Taliban control. Obama left Israel hanging out for UN sanctions. What about all that? So no.... I am not hand wringing in panic because Russia may have hacked into Clinton's dirty truthful secrets, just because the liberal media (and Josh) thinks it can be spun to work against Trump.

13-Jan-17
The Josh Show is on again! It's the best comedy on the net!

13-Jan-17
Nva --

>>>Define 'alt right,' please. Give names.<<<

Well, I'm thinking Breitbart, Free Republic, The Drudge Report . . . For me, reliable sources would be The Wall Street Journal (probably the best), The Chicago Tribune and The National Review. I confess I am not familiar with the conservative think tank publications from say, The Federalist Society, Cato Institute etc.

For those of you who kindly think I am not a complete idiot, I refer you to my wife.

Those who find me a complete fool should consult my dog. Oh wait -- he run off.

13-Jan-17
" The Chicago Tribune"

Well.....I read the Trib about 4 or 5 times a week, and they have their share of babbling nutbags also. If not on the editorial page then DEFINITELY in the letters section! There was a letter a day ago from someone idiot making excuses for the slimebags that kidnapped and tortured that mentally handicapped young man.

John Kass is the only regular columnist they have that's reliable IMO.

But I do agree that their basic reporting is as reliable as you will likely find for a big city like Chicago.

14-Jan-17
"Nor is it a coincidence that Josh never speaks up against the Obama Administration or a single liberal or RINO in congress, yet has launched a desperate campaign against the incoming Republican Admin.

Josh is a leftist in conservative clothing."

So you've joined Jack and have decided the easy way out for you is to just resort to straight-up Lying?

Not surprising.

14-Jan-17
Solo, good thread. Exactly.

14-Jan-17
Out comes the labels. That usually means I 'v got nothing concrete to dispute you with, so I'll call you a name.

14-Jan-17
"Out comes the labels. That usually means I 'v got nothing concrete to dispute you with, so I'll call you a name."

Yep. Usual tactic when you can't argue facts.

14-Jan-17
Ya, another poor josh. What facts josh? Still waiting.

14-Jan-17
""Out comes the labels. That usually means I 'v got nothing concrete to dispute you with, so I'll call you a name." Yep. Usual tactic when you can't argue facts."

Joshuaf, please list your predictions that have proved themselves to be right. If you can't find any we'll understand....lol

14-Jan-17
Just what i thought josh. Proving again you don't have any. So was that a lie?

14-Jan-17
Only deception present in this thread is from Trumpists. Lying about their own values and lying about anyone who doesn't support their view of Trump. Pathetic, Trump Brownshirt sadsacks.

14-Jan-17
You have no facts to show us? I am shocked. What a joke. 8^)))

• Sitka Gear