gadan 13-Jan-17
Two Feathers 13-Jan-17
Woods Walker 13-Jan-17
jrhurn 17-Jan-17
Woods Walker 17-Jan-17
Mad dog 22-Jan-17
Mad dog 22-Jan-17
12-Jan-17
The scumbag he roughed up is lucky that's all he did to him!!! I'd of left him with his b****s in his mouth!!!

"The Army has reversed course and decided to allow a Green Beret to stay in uniform, months after his reprimand for roughing up an accused child rapist in Afghanistan"

More at link........

https://www.armytimes.com/story/military/careers/army/2016/04/28/army-advances-tape-test-review-triggered-sma-and-soldier-complaints/83666578/

12-Jan-17
In spite of josh's views, it seems that common sense and rational thinking is returning to our country.

12-Jan-17

12-Jan-17
The child rapist got off easy...

There is only one punishment for a child rapist. You'll have to PM me to find out what it is because it would not be appropriate to post it publicly.

13-Jan-17
Good news.

13-Jan-17
Under the cowboy code of ethics, this would fall under.......

4. Do what has to be done

9. Remember that some things aren't for sale

10. Know where to draw the line

13-Jan-17
Glad to here.

13-Jan-17
They should have codhobbled the child rapist IMO.

13-Jan-17
Almost every native afgan man is a child rapist. why we are trying to save them from getting killed i dont know.

13-Jan-17
Yup. Just like their prophet Muhammad.

13-Jan-17
It's about time! He should have gotten a medal

13-Jan-17
I remember that. They should be hanging medals on Capt Quinn and SgtFirstClass Martland, instead they got screwed.

13-Jan-17
And like what they SHOULD have done with Patton, they should have just let them keep on going.

17-Jan-17
I have said for years, that the best way to deal with a child rapist is the following: Tie them naked and spread eagle standing up in a cell. Drip a little "new calf" formula on his who ha and then turn a bottle fed calf loose into the cell. Anyone who has seen calves feed knows what they do with their head when they are not getting milk. That would have them thinking the next time they drop their drawers. Maybe even better is the "$0.50" solution, but that is probably too humane. James

17-Jan-17
WHOA!!!!

18-Jan-17
the sad thing that what you are talking about is centuries old tradition in some parts of the world.....

22-Jan-17
All JAG officers and Pentagon officials who allowed that to move foward should be relieved of command. Period. They are a disgrace. Mad Dog

22-Jan-17
All JAG officers and Pentagon officials who allowed that to move foward should be relieved of command. Period. They are a disgrace. Mad Dog

23-Jan-17
now that we have a real secdef maybe character and doing the right thing no matter what will mean something again.

• Sitka Gear