Bentstick81 13-Jan-17
Anony Mouse 13-Jan-17
TSI 13-Jan-17
Woods Walker 13-Jan-17
joshuaf 13-Jan-17
Mike in CT 14-Jan-17
TD 14-Jan-17
13-Jan-17
Why don't we all quit feeding into Josh's B.S and just completely ignore him. Maybe he will just go away! Or do you thrive on the drama and discontent?

13-Jan-17
Prob a good idea but the entertainment factor for some,engage him just to see what he comes up with.Josh needs a hobby that's all,other than 24hr surveillance of the fake news networks and twittergators.(fake twitter posters)

13-Jan-17
Oh leave him be. It's like watching a classic Charlie Chaplin film.

13-Jan-17
TSI, was that first sentence aimed for me?8^))). I do like riding him, all the time. He squirms, and sweats, every time a nail him. He has even gotten to where he won't answer me, at all. Short supply of guts. Typical loving Democrat. I really enjoy it. 8^)))

13-Jan-17
Never had any one person in mind,heck I'm guilty of engaging him too,and he never answers me since he posted I was a paid disrupter by the anti trump faction,very funny cause now he's the CEO of the fake news team.lol

13-Jan-17
But you gotta admit, he IS funny! I look forward to seeing what he posts. Just when you think he's gone 100% bonkers he amazes you with coming up with stuff that even the best Hollywood script writers would envy.....and then he backs it up with...in total seriousness...A TWEET!!!

The only thing that bothered me was when he posted that he would "bet his right arm". Now THAT would not be good. After he lost his arms then he couldn't type anymore. Although I suppose he could put a pencil in his mouth......

13-Jan-17
LOL! Too funny....

You guys do know the guy you are worshiping is the biggest tweetaholic there is????

I don't get all the angst.....seems a lack of confidence? It's all just words and opinions. If your guy doesn't totally FUBAR the presidency.....where's the problem? Unless you kinda think it's gonna happen and don't want to be reminded about it.....

I'll keep my fingers crossed that he does well for the sake of the country...... not gonna hold my breath though, that's a long four years to have to defend, explain and spin.... but a person picks his...... well, let's just call it koolaid for now.....

13-Jan-17
Yep. poor josh. TD, he came on here spewing how he was going to ride everyone on here that's for Trump, try to keep people from voting for Trump. Myself, and a few others love this country too much, to let some dipsh!t try to destroy it. Sorry you don't like or agree with it, but we are not the ones that started it.

13-Jan-17
TD...difference easily seen.

Trump tweets and gets reactions from his targets.

josh, OTOH, uses tweets as "proof" and validation.

13-Jan-17
I don't see any worship of Trump but I do see a likeminded wait and see and benefit of doubt.If he screws the pooch he won't get much defence but government require the people to make an effort as well to make it all work.Standing back and being a disrupter and harsh critic of others only creates more problems and distraction from the critical work that needs to be done.

13-Jan-17
"I'll keep my fingers crossed that he does well for the sake of the country......"

As I am doing also.

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt for a while also. He will no doubt have to go through a learning curve. But you gotta admit that for whatever other faults he may have...like being softspoken, nuanced and understated ;-)....he definitely has proven that he can learn and learn damn fast!!! Look at what he did in the past year!!!!

My hope is that he adjusts, learns and moves on ahead of the political class...on BOTH sides...who obviously STILL don't know what the f*** hit them!!!

13-Jan-17
"uses tweets as "proof" and validation"

While you, of course, never post any outside source of information on here that agrees with your point of view. Right?

14-Jan-17
"I don't get all the angst.....seems a lack of confidence? It's all just words and opinions. If your guy doesn't totally FUBAR the presidency.....where's the problem?"

Tom,

Yes indeed, no shortage of angst around here! I don't see it as a manifestation of a lack of confidence though but rather as a realization that as was the case during the run up to the election the MSM will be aiding and abetting the liberal left in trying to either damage beyond repair or delegitimize the Trump presidency.

That enemy is to be expected though; whatever hold they (MSM) might have had on a filament of journalistic integrity went up in a puff of smoke on election night. It's not as bad as I've ever seen it, it's never been worse.

Add to this questions about Trump, about his picks, his policies from any self-identified conservative and Benedict Arnold seems like a fairly patriotic sort by comparison. There's no perspective here and the constant haranguing of every nebulous source to post the latest smear du jour isn't helping. This thread is actually the first good idea as to a tactic to employ until Trump's got a track record. Once we get to that point the cards will be on the table and speculation goes out the window. For all concerned parties that's put up or shut up time.

I wonder what kind of odds Vegas would lay for when the right and wrong of support or opposition are made plain the respective parties will display the grace so glaringly absent here.

14-Jan-17
LOL! Yeah, I fully understand..... but who in recent memory has BEGGED for such a reaction.... it's what the man RAN on and now it has come to fruition. Honestly it's classic Reality TV SOP. What he does best, any attention, good or bad. Drama delved out with a dump truck. It plays to the LCD.... and that's not a lighting source......

Or, like, maybe the next press conference..... LOL!

We will see. I'm not jumping off a cliff for (or against) any man..... as some have clearly done.

• Sitka Gear