Bentstick81 17-Jan-17
bb 17-Jan-17
Woods Walker 17-Jan-17
South Farm 19-Jan-17
Woods Walker 19-Jan-17
17-Jan-17
Nope Solo. I don't think it will.

17-Jan-17
All I keep hearing is what a hero he is for the equal rights fight.

What have you done for me lately?

More proof that term limits are needed.

17-Jan-17
On an interview with CNN News he said Trump's was the first he would miss in the last 30yrs. This just proves he's a lying idiot.

17-Jan-17
Back in the day Lewis was beat up by a bunch of blacks. He ended up joining them. Tucker Carlson had a black guy on his show last night that explained what an Ahole Lewis is.

17-Jan-17
Yeah, but I loved Lewis in that movie "Enemy Mine".

17-Jan-17
John Lewis was allededly beat up and run over by a vehicle when he marched with MLK. He has been beating up and running over his own people ever since. He is a stupid and inconsequential man and coupled with Maxine Brown should pack up for the Sudan.

Democrats NEED black people to remain in the ghetto's. What else could they continue to promise them generation after generation if they made their lives better other than the promise itself? The blacks truly believe the blacks in power are looking out for their welfare. Sooner or later they will realize it will only be a welfare check they will ever receive.

These scum feed off their own and the blacks in America are just to naive to see it.

The Rock

17-Jan-17
Someone afters Josh's heart...

A Democratic Congresswoman has called for Donald Trump to be impeached on the grounds that he coined the term ‘crooked Hillary’ in collusion with the Russian government, even suggesting that the Kremlin was feeding Trump such lines to use during his campaign. California Congresswoman Maxine Waters was egged on by MSNBC anchor Chris Matthews to explain why Trump’s presidency is ‘not legitimate’. Matthews and Waters then engaged in some of the most dumb speculation ever aired on a broadcast.

17-Jan-17
Everyone of those Democrat race hustling pimps can sit out and not one of them will be missed. If the GOP had done the same to Obama, Democrats would have put on sheets and lynched them. Blacks are having a hard time accepting that the next President isn't black.

17-Jan-17
Exactly Chief. "Blacks are having a hard time accepting that the next President isn't black." Also the blacks are having a hard time accepting that their FREE stuff is going to be ending, soon.

17-Jan-17
All you need to know about Maxine Waters is if you hear that she has something to say, you can take it to the bank it's going to be jaw dropping dumb. I'm thinking chris mathews was attempting to out dumb her.

17-Jan-17
Hoo boy, that's a mighty high mountain to climb!

19-Jan-17
Nobody will miss him at the party. Nobody.

19-Jan-17
Miss who??

• Sitka Gear