Rocky 17-Jan-17
HDE 17-Jan-17
Woods Walker 17-Jan-17
HDE 17-Jan-17
Anony Mouse 18-Jan-17
Chief 419 18-Jan-17
17-Jan-17

spike78's Link
Now he is commuting prisoners for leaking classified info. Does this man truly want to destroy this country?

17-Jan-17
he let 4 more terrorist go today too. the dude stands by his friends.

17-Jan-17
"Now he is commuting prisoners for leaking classified info. Does this man truly want to destroy this country?"

Thats a rhetorical question, right? LOL.

17-Jan-17
I will be cheering every executive order that Donald Trumps overturns and he will overturn them all. I will be cheering every bill that is passed in the Senate as all the Dems vote against it. I will be cheering as the Dems twists in their seats unable to crack a egg while Trump runs rampant over all thing zero and quashes his legacy. I will also be cheering when Paul Ryan gets ripped from Trump and steps down. I will be cheering every tweet from Trump revealing the names of those blocking legislation and the names of their special interests. I will cheer the loudest when Trump burns Washington down to its core and those left standing will be lynched by the people for their seat. I want the Dems and Repubs to suffer as the people have suffered if they get in POTUS Trumps way and try to prevent this outsider from showing how it is done on the street because they BOTH want him to fail to preserve "their" club. Then hopefully after Trump seats at least 2 conservatives to the SC he resigns after one term, plays out his days on the golf course and Mike Pence with a new found set of balls takes the reigns and continues on in Trump world....just because.

The Rock

17-Jan-17
obama needs to be arrested and indicted on January 21st.

17-Jan-17
I won't be surprised to see some VERY disturbing things coming from the White House over the next 3 days. This scumbag has been waiting for just this moment.

17-Jan-17
True. And if those who are released get caught again, I doubt double jeopardy could get in the way...

18-Jan-17

18-Jan-17
I hope none of you are expecting Obama to go away quietly. He just rented a house just a short Uber ride from 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. I expect he'll go back to his roots and start organizing the leftist Democrat base.

Obama has one full day left In office. What could possibly go wrong? Ughhh.

• Sitka Gear