Anony Mouse 04-Mar-17
Anony Mouse 05-Mar-17
Woods Walker 05-Mar-17
Anony Mouse 09-Mar-17
itshot 09-Mar-17
Annony Mouse 08-Dec-19
itshot 20-Oct-21
24-Jan-17
The multiple personality (new movie autobio: Split)has returned with with a vengeance presenting a view of liberalism. Remember: "Liberalism is what looks like smart to dumb people".

So...let's have a thread with stories dedicated to his world view.

As an educator (of sorts), I'm sure Sybil has shared many of these life changing moments with his family and students.

College Student Confuses Covered Lab Equipment With KKK Rally

A student at Bowling Green State University suspected she saw on Sunday a Ku Klux Klan rally taking place on campus. It turned out to be covered lab equipment.

The student was walking through campus and saw what looked like a white sheet through a window. She quickly took video footage and sounded the alarm on Twitter, messaging the university president about the issue.

There’s been an ACTIVE KKK group in Bowling Green, OH since 1922. @bgsu @PresidentMazey soo, how does this promote diversity &a inclusion?? pic.twitter.com/bmoA66Rt0O

— A. ???? (@autumpatrice) January 22, 2017

After the student’s tweet went out, Bowling Green did some light detective work to discover the true identity of the purported Klansman. The university’s president, Mary Ellen Mazey, tweeted at the student the school’s findings.

Thanks for sharing, @autumpatrice. We looked into this. We discovered it’s a cover on a piece of lab equipment. pic.twitter.com/plkQTBr9HC

— Mary Ellen Mazey (@PresidentMazey) January 23, 2017

The student was relieved, but remained convinced that the white supremacist group was active at Bowling Green.

@PresidentMazey Thnk u so much for clarifying what this was! even tho the hate group still exists in BG I’m glad this WASN’T what I thought!

— A. ???? (@autumpatrice) January 23, 2017

It did not take long before the incident spread throughout social media, causing many mocking tweets to be sent back to the assuming student.

Were you ever so woke that you mistook a projector with a sheet thrown over it for a KKK rally? pic.twitter.com/tf6rXDj1TQ

— neontaster (@neontaster) January 24, 2017

@neontaster Maybe it’s Pres. Bush in his inaugural poncho. Oh, scary. pic.twitter.com/nNC4wch5Jc

— Great Plains Girl (@LiberalsRAngry) January 24, 2017

I would laugh but these people will be preparing my coffee incorrectly in a few years. https://t.co/nCwfZruFcx (One can easily see this as the fate of one of PZ's students! mouse)

— Liars Never Win (@liars_never_win) January 24, 2017

The KKK is estimated to currently have around 5,000 to 8,000 members, split between dozens of organizations that use the Klan name throughout the United States. It is unclear how many hold rallies in university laboratories.

24-Jan-17
LOL.

24-Jan-17

25-Jan-17
Liberalism is a mental disease...

The Democrat Party is infected...terminal by 2020?

Best SJW Moments From DNC Chair Forum…

These folks are all vying to be the DNC chair.

Pretty much says all you need to know.

Plus why never to be a Democrat.

One of these losers will be chosen at the end of February.

25-Jan-17
Moonbats the march...

There can be no double standard when there is no standard of intelligence by the misinformed unlearned left.

Does anyone else like me wonder what goes through the heads of liberals if they see themselves on a video like this where they are exposed that they know nothing about what comes from their mouths?

And then I think of Doug Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide ;o)

27-Jan-17
Flooding expected at Dakota Access Pipeline protest camp

The area where Dakota Access Pipeline protesters have been camping for several months is a flood zone and now it appears the flooding is on its way. From the Associated Press:

Minor flooding is almost certain this spring in the area where Dakota Access pipeline opponents have camped for months to protest the project, the National Weather Service said Friday.

The report, the first flood outlook for the season, shows little chance of significant flooding but indicates floodwaters could reach at least parts of the camp.

Flooding is a concern for at least two reasons. First, there are still around 300 people camped out in the area, many in tents. Unexpected flooding could be a genuine threat to their lives and help from first responders will not be immediately available given the location. The other reason flooding is a concern is environmental. Anything in the path of the flood will wind up in the river. Tribal Chairman Dave Archambault warned about this back in November. From Vice:

I heard that they’re digging pits down there for their human waste. That’s a flood zone. So when the floodwaters come up, that waste is going to be contaminating the water. We’re no different than the oil company, if we’re fighting for water. What’s going to happen when people leave? Who has to clean it up? Who has to refurbish it?

Archambault tells the AP, “There is a lot of debris, abandoned cars. When the flood comes all of that stuff is going to contaminate the environment.”

The Standing Rock Sioux have been telling the protesters to leave the site since December. As Jazz reported Sunday, the tribal council formally asked the remaining protesters to leave and passed a unanimous resolution asking that the camps be dismantled. The protesters have been claiming for months that they are there to support the tribe, but for the protesters who remain that’s clearly not the case.

29-Jan-17
Spy cam photo of Paulie Z's (Paul Zeidan of Briarcliff Manor High School) office:

Explains much ;o)

01-Feb-17
PETA WANTS TOYMAKER TO REMOVE PLASTIC 'FUR' FROM PLASTIC FIGURINES

When people hear a name like "People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals," they may think it's an organization of people who want animals to be treated ethically. They would be wrong, as renaming all fish "sea kittens" doesn't have much to do with ethics.

But the group's latest push may make their earlier efforts look downright sane. They want toymakers to stop making plastic figurines that appear to be wearing fur pelts.

Made of plastic:

From the mighty Leman Russ and Horus Lupercal to Chaos Warriors and the Sisters of Silence, Warhammer features an abundance of characters who wear what appear to be animal pelts, which just doesn’t add up.

The grimdark, battle-hardened warriors are known for their martial prowess -- but wearing the skins of dead animals doesn’t take any skill.

Indeed, nothing on the bloody battlefields of Warhammer’s conflict-ravaged universe could match the terrible reality that foxes, minks, rabbits, and other living beings experience at the hands of the fur trade. Those killed for their fur typically first endure a bleak life inside a tiny, filthy wire cage before being electrocuted, drowned, or even skinned alive. Or they may be in the wild, minding their own business, when they get caught in a horrific bone-crushing steel-jaw trap -- often languishing for days before eventually dying from starvation, dehydration, or blood loss.

PETA has written to Games Workshop CEO Kevin Rountree asking that the leading British miniature war-gaming brand ban “fur” garments from all Warhammer characters. While we appreciate that they are fictional, draping them in what looks like a replica of a dead animal sends the message that wearing fur is acceptable -- when, in fact, it has no more place in 2017 than it would in the year 40,000.

Let's first note that the toys in question belong to a genre called "wargaming," and this particular game universe is called "Warhammer," a place Realtor.com might describe as "conflict-ravaged" and "bloody." If the figurines are wearing fur, it's because fur is the only option for warmth when Earth is a shrapnel-covered hellscape.

"Horus! Lunch-hour is here, strip the captive's leg-meat for -- Dude, is that FUR??"

Extremists like PETA are not content with just shaming people who wear real fur, they simply want to control popular culture. Here, they shame the creatives behind fictional characters of a dark and distant future -- a group of characters that may not be particularly "ethical" to begin with -- for not shaping the culture properly.

01-Feb-17
What the hell is "intersectionality?"

01-Feb-17
Pig Doc,

That in no way is helpful! LOL!

Someone, ANYONE, please tell me what this unfathomable and indecipherable crap I just watched on Mouse's video actually means!

ENGLISH ONLY, Please!

01-Feb-17
Kyle...in mikeyspeak, "intersectionality" means absolutely nothing but it gives the speaker a "learned" and "educated" appearance when among peers and the press. When you look like most of them, one needs the guise of intellectuality for media compensation.

If you have trouble understanding that, google a video of Hillary or Pelosi speaking.

PS This is how PZ speaks when indoctrinating students at Briarcliff Manor.

01-Feb-17
Trublu,

Thank you. I think.

Mouse,

Can you put that in English, please?

Because I have no freaking clue to what you wrote and quite frankly, I'm pretty sure I don't want to, either! LOL!

01-Feb-17
mikeyspeak= gobbledygook

Words created to make sounds that give the illusion of intelligence.

Read some of mikey (in his various guises)posts for example.

Remember: Liberalism is what dumb people think is smart. ;o0

01-Feb-17

itshot's embedded Photo
itshot's embedded Photo

01-Feb-17
EXCELLENT itshot! But the pink thingie needs to be ABOVE it's head so that it's face is in a more anatomically correct location in relation to the pink thingie.

01-Feb-17

itshot's embedded Photo
itshot's embedded Photo
like this?

01-Feb-17
greg...you beat me. Kudos, man.

01-Feb-17
Mikey Vajayjay?

01-Feb-17
bb, it's pro-nounced...'we're-jean', and the j is more of a zscha or zchshuh....see? rolls off the tongue

01-Feb-17
Mikev. Looks like your new handle is turdhead or Mikey vag. Take your pick,!

01-Feb-17
Wouldn't his students have a good time with these posts. I can only imagine how much fun we would have had with this info on a jerk teacher.

02-Feb-17

02-Feb-17

Mike in CT's embedded Photo
Mike in CT's embedded Photo

04-Feb-17

05-Feb-17
Need get well cards sent...MikeyVagina is in the ER

05-Feb-17
Mikey? Mikey?

06-Feb-17

No difference...Mikey's world.

07-Feb-17
In MikeyVagina's world, fiction and fable are the foundation of "fact". Mikey's world cannot exist without the big lie.

If The Left Believes Themselves So Righteous and Correct, Then Why Do They Need To Lie So Much.

Case in point, the Budweiser Super bowl ad that dovetailed neatly with the heated emotions stirred up Donald Trump’s temporary immigration ban. Did the brewing giant that renamed its flagship product “America” in the middle of a presidential campaign really intend to take such a potentially divisive political stand?

Budweiser's 60-second Super Bowl spot, “Born the Hard Way,” which depicts the arduous journey of Anheuser-Busch’s co-founder from Germany to St. Louis, was hailed as a powerful pro-immigration statement from the instant it hit the internet. The ad, which shows Adolphus Busch crossing the Atlantic in a storm-tossed ship, being taunted as he makes landfall in New Orleans, and boarding a steamship up the Mississippi, which promptly catches fire, eventually ending up in a bar with angry-faced men yelling “You’re not wanted here!” and “Go back home!”

Trouble is, didn't happen that way. But when did the facts mean anything to these people?

According to William Knoedelseder, the author of Bitter Brew: The Rise and Fall of Anheuser-Busch and America's Kings of Beer, the ad was mostly propaganda and bordering on fanciful unicorn myth. Knoedelseder said in an interview with Slate Mag:

"Unless someone got a hold of some letters from his family, I don’t know where they get all that information. It’s not something that anyone that’s written about Anheuser-Busch has ever seen before."

Adolphus Busch was not poor and struggling or an illegal immigrant. He came into the port of New Orleans, a legal point of entry, as a legal immigrant 1857. He was the son of a wealthy German wholesale business man of winery and brewery supplies. Busch received a quality education and graduated from the notable Collegiate Institute of Belgium in Brussels.

But what better way to propagandize the average beer drinking American football fan then a pro-immigration commercial during the most watched contest of the year?

Let me make one thing perfectly clear. I am not against legal immigration. I am a product of that process. My ancestors came from France, legally. It is to America's advantage to have the best scientist, engineers and doctors the world has to offer. But when those words "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free” were put upon the Statue of Liberty, it was written in English, the common language of America, and a completely different world.

And what the left refuses to acknowledge is the people that those words spoke to came here with the knowledge that, unlike today, there was no free welfare, taxpayer money for food, or government subsidized housing. They did not come here to remake the country from which they came. Regardless of wealth or social standing, they were free to make their own way and become Americans. They were free to hang to their cultural beliefs, but not to impose them on other peoples. Until the rise of the far-left and their wealth globalist anti-capitalist enablers, things had worked out, far from prefect, but pretty well. But to the leftist scourge, the survival of all things America must die, even if they have to lie and propagandize to met those ends.

BTW - Anheuser-Busch is now owned by the Belgian brewing Company InBev. (a country struggling with their own massive immigration problems). But as someone who came of age living in Belgium, I can tell you the Belgians make the most tasty variety of beers in the world. And we are not including the weak, salty tasting horse piss we call Budweiser.

07-Feb-17

07-Feb-17
MikeyVagina sat on the Briarcliff HS school uniform committee...and volunteered to design the new student dress code.

Reviews from fellow staff members was: FABULOUS!!

Briarcliff Uniform Dress Code 2017

07-Feb-17
YIKES!!!! No wonder the Muslims want to kill us.....and they may have a point!

09-Feb-17
Message for MikeyVagina:

10-Feb-17

Anony Mouse's embedded Photo
Mikey on the catwalk...
Mikey on the catwalk...

10-Feb-17
That's Briarcliff Manor speak... we're all familiar with edumafacation results from one of their staff.

13-Feb-17
Leaked photo reveals MikeyVagina's source of information...

13-Feb-17
Mikey's World is where its leadership is easily deluded...like himself. Sort of a bizarre version of the blind leading the blind, but in this case, it is more like the mentally disabled groping for self-gratification:

Maxine Waters Punked By Russian Comedy Pranksters

Maxine Waters thinks she is talking to the Prime Minister of the Ukraine.

My nephew (who sent this to me) tells me that it was done by a Russian comedy team, Vovan & Lexus. – Meerkat

13-Feb-17
Sarah Silverman on the trump effect..... now his supporters are painting swasticas all over the sidewalks in the city..... this is frightening...... except they are engineering symbols used by survey crews and utility workers.....

A classic SNL...... "oh. nevermind......"

13-Feb-17

TD's Link
Forgot link. Lots of funny comments...... yet SHE is supposed to be the comedian......

13-Feb-17
Some more crazy, from Jim Geraghty today......

"We’ve entered an era where one significant chunk of the American people – the passionate Left – have concluded that the driving force behind those who disagree is pure evil. Some might argue that this has always been the case, and that there are plenty on the right who perceive liberal Americans as pure evil. What I think we’re seeing now is an increasingly widespread eagerness to interpret innocuous symbols, events, comments, etc. as further evidence of a malevolent conspiracy. Think back to the ThinkProgress editor who wrote about his post-election fear of his plumber: Ned Resnikoff, a “senior editor” at the liberal website ThinkProgress, wrote on Facebook that he’d called a plumber to fix a clogged drain. The plumber showed up, did the job and left, but Resnikoff was left shaken, though with a functioning drain. Wrote Resnikoff,

“He was a perfectly nice guy and a consummate professional. But he was also a middle-aged white man with a Southern accent who seemed unperturbed by this week’s news.”

This created fear: “While I had him in the apartment, I couldn’t stop thinking about whether he had voted for Trump, whether he knew my last name is Jewish, and how that knowledge might change the interaction we were having inside my own home.”

When it was all over, Resnikoff reported that he was “rattled” at the thought that a Trump supporter might have been in his home. “I couldn’t shake the sense of potential danger.”

13-Feb-17
Take a few minutes to check TD's link...and you will come to understand and pity poor MikeyVagina.

13-Feb-17
TD's link was funny.

15-Feb-17
Briarcliff Manor High School's security cameras were hacked...and this comes from the office office of Paul Zedian--his favorite chair.

Talk about a butthurt...

15-Feb-17

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo

16-Feb-17

Anony Mouse's Link
In MikeyVagina's world, free speech is tolerated...NOT!

16-Feb-17
In MikeyVagina's world, the really big fake news is Russia hacking the US elections...when there is no evidence.

Yet, there is no outrage and comment about the real involvement of President Obama when it came to elections in Israel and France or his campaign members in secret talks with Iran and Hamas.

WikiLeaks Drops Bombshell Report Exposing CIA Involvement In 2012 French Election…

FLASHBACK – Obama’s 2008 Campaign Reps Talked with Iran, Hamas

A word that seems to apply to the likes of Paul Zeidan (let's not pussyfoot around with all of his various fake registrations) is displayed with by the left, the media, the Democrat Party--every statement is filled with hypocrisy.

16-Feb-17
This really fits in Mikey's world.

Considering that ICE has finally begun taking action against those illegals who have broken laws (aside from being here illegally) and rounding them up...what sort of mental giants would advertise and participate in a self-group-roundup?

Brilliant – Today Illegal Aliens Voluntarily Self-Identify Throughout America – #DayWithoutImmigrants

Some people say the liberal mind is predisposed toward stupidity, or at least stupid behavior. Perhaps that’s a little too harsh; however, the plan for today is definitely an example of not quite thinking things through to – ‘the unintended consequences‘.

There is a social justice action taking place today, Thursday February 16th, and being widely promoted. –Media Report Here–

Essentially the objective is for all illegal aliens not to go to their jobs; it’s called “A Day Without Immigrants” and it has its very own hashtag – SEE HERE -.

So the approach is to call out sick (or something) from work, and just don’t show up.

However, has anyone stopped to think that by participating in this program they are just outing themselves as illegal aliens, which means illegal employees to their employers?

Any employer who wondered whether or not their staff may contain employees who gained jobs due to false papers, only needs to look at those employees who don’t show up to work today.

But illegals are not stupid. Living a life as an illegal alien actually creates a social outlook like a radar keenly aware of any situation that might leave you in a position of compromise; so I’m doubtful this movement will have too much success except in the areas where the illegal aliens already feel inoculated from (ICE) police action, ie. sanctuary cities etc.

However, in non-sanctuary areas this type of self-exposing activity is also self defeating in that participation makes it ridiculously easy to identify illegal alien workers.

Participating in this movement is like putting a big sticker on your forehead saying:

“PLEASE DEPORT ME” !

Duh.

The unintended downside is actually far greater than what it might seem from a high level; but we’re intentionally not going that far in the weeds to talk about it. Anyone who has employed illegal aliens will understand what is possible.

Suffice to say, this is a stark representative example of how Limo-Liberals and Social Justice Warriors clutching their $10 lattes can come up with a program that is just about the stupidest thing ever imagined, yet we can easily picture dozens of idiotic Limo-liberals high-fiving themselves over the brilliance of such a plan.

No wonder “it takes a village“…. They need more villages to contain the magnitude of their idiots.

arizona-illegal-3

Groups say: "Expect some absences and some closed stores and restaurants across #US". It's #DayWithoutImmigrants protest. #HeretoStay pic.twitter.com/IesZe83JNY

— Rebeca Vargas (@Rebeca_Vargas_) February 16, 2017

GRACIAS !

17-Feb-17
MikeyVagina's (Paul Zeidan of Briarcliff Manor High School) wife took him for a walk...

17-Feb-17

itshot's Link
mouse, I think that pic is of PoSEBoy-Brian Brad Bob Tarkenon

check link & click on his username to be sure

17-Feb-17
Greg...shouldn't that be PoSErBoy?

No matter what he calls himself here on the CF, it is Paul Zeidan of Briarcliff Manor HS. And considering that quote, his wife continues to keep him reined in...at least in her presence. However, in the relative privacy of his little man cave closet, he can peck away on his school provided laptop and be a "manly-man" here on the CF.

Wonder if his next alias will be Trigger?

20-Feb-17

Anony Mouse's Link
Direct from the halls of Briarcliff Manor High School...high bastion of proregressive re-education and school of brainwashing...

Breaking news from your purveyor of the politically correct :

College Writing Center Declares American Grammar A ‘Racist,’ ‘Unjust Language Structure’

Returning to the age of pictograms and grunting.

20-Feb-17

Anony Mouse's Link
PC job board: ‘Sensitivity readers’ to assist book editors are becoming all the rage in demand

Artists of many stripes along with publishers often express concern about the government becoming a threat to freedom of expression, but in reality it’s looking increasingly likely that the literary industry could soon be completely self-censoring:

Before a book is published and released to the public, it’s passed through the hands (and eyes) of many people: an author’s friends and family, an agent and, of course, an editor.

These days, though, a book may get an additional check from an unusual source: a sensitivity reader, a person who, for a nominal fee, will scan the book for racist, sexist or otherwise offensive content. These readers give feedback based on self-ascribed areas of expertise such as “dealing with terminal illness,” “racial dynamics in Muslim communities within families” or “transgender issues.”

“The industry recognizes this is a real concern,” said Cheryl Klein, a children’s and young adult book editor and author of “The Magic Words: Writing Great Books for Children and Young Adults.” Klein, who works at the publisher Lee & Low, said that she has seen the casual use of specialized readers for many years but that the process has become more standardized and more of a priority, especially in books for young readers.

Sensitivity readers have emerged in a climate – fueled in part by social media – in which writers are under increased scrutiny for their portrayals of people from marginalized groups, especially when the author is not a part of that group.

Learn more about the impact “sensitivity readers” are having on literature in these re-released books:

To Marginalize a Mockingbird

Hello, Deity Which Might Only Exist In My Head, It’s Me, Margaret

If You Give a Pig a Pancake in NYC You’ll Get Arrested

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Hey Why Do You Hate Vegans So Much?

20-Feb-17

itshot's embedded Photo
itshot's embedded Photo
grammatically racist?? absolutely!! has to be!!

from the same diverse, nerve center of goddamerca...so confusing...mikeeV, you're out that way,help me understand freel freel...anarchy is fashionable again? who's more racist, us or us? will the left give trigger warnings when it starts its next genocide?

24-Feb-17
In Mikey's world, when it comes to parts of the proregressive agenda, science and math will be cited to "prove" the existence of global cooling gorbal warming man caused climate change weather.

But when science and math go against their agenda...

Ah...the hypocrisy blooms like cherry blossoms in spring.

American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of children is child abuse

The American College of Pediatricians issued a statement this week condemning gender reclassification in children by stating that transgenderism in children amounts to child abuse.

“The American College of Pediatricians urges educators and legislators to reject all policies that condition children to accept as normal a life of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex. Facts – not ideology – determine reality.”

The policy statement, authored by Johns Hopkins Medical School Psychology Professor Paul McHugh, listed eight arguments on why gender reclassification is harmful.

1. Human sexuality is an objective biological binary trait: “XY” and “XX” are genetic markers of health – not genetic markers of a disorder.

2. No one is born with a gender. Everyone is born with a biological sex. Gender (an awareness and sense of oneself as male or female) is a sociological and psychological concept; not an objective biological one.

3. A person’s belief that he or she is something they are not is, at best, a sign of confused thinking. When an otherwise healthy biological boy believes he is a girl, or an otherwise healthy biological girl believes she is a boy, an objective psychological problem exists that lies in the mind not the body, and it should be treated as such.

4. Puberty is not a disease and puberty-blocking hormones can be dangerous. Reversible or not, puberty-blocking hormones induce a state of disease – the absence of puberty – and inhibit growth and fertility in a previously biologically healthy child.

5. According to the DSM-V, as many as 98% of gender confused boys and 88% of gender confused girls eventually accept their biological sex after naturally passing through puberty.

6. Children who use puberty blockers to impersonate the opposite sex will require cross-sex hormones in late adolescence. Cross-sex hormones (testosterone and estrogen) are associated with dangerous health risks including but not limited to high blood pressure, blood clots, stroke and cancer.

7. Rates of suicide are twenty times greater among adults who use cross-sex hormones and undergo sex reassignment surgery, even in Sweden which is among the most LGBQT – affirming countries.

8. Conditioning children into believing a lifetime of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and healthful as child abuse.

The left, as one might expect, reacted swiftly with claws fully extended.

Think Progress described the American College of Pediatricians as a “hate group masquerading as pediatricians.”

The Huffington Post said that “Once again, Paul McHugh has used the ever more tarnished name of Johns Hopkins to distort science and spread transphobic misinformation.”

McHugh, who formerly served as Johns Hopkins’ psychiatrist in chief, issued an opinion last year stating the transgenderism is a “mental disorder” and sex change is a “medical impossibility.”

The statement was also signed by Drs. Michelle A. Cretella, M.D., president of the American College of Pediatricians, and Quentin Van Meter, M.D., the organization’s vice president.

24-Feb-17

Students at Briarcliff Manor HS have erected a statue to honor their favorite teacher...in the Michelle Obama Memorial Lunchroom. Paul's statue was placed next to the trash barrels.

25-Feb-17
I wish I could express the joy I feel when you've dedicated an entire thread to how much I've gotten under your skin. HA! Poor wittle snowflakes all upset that I've gone and turned your community site upside down? Well as trumpistas are known to say: Deal with it.

25-Feb-17
Well mikev, after your last post, it proves that they are getting under YOUR skin, for sure.

25-Feb-17
I don't think it has to do with getting under everyone's skin. Most just can't believe how ridiculous, make that retarded, you sound.

25-Feb-17
Paul,

Once again that "whooshing sound" you're hearing is another point whizzing past your hopelessly thick cranium.

*Sigh*

I'll try the "Run Spot, run" level explanation:

Your presence here is a godsend; we couldn't find a better illustration of the meme "liberalism is a mental disorder" than the ones you provide on a consistent basis.

Sometimes it's truly impossible not to feel a great upwelling of pity for you Paul......

25-Feb-17

itshot's Link
paulz, rest easy knowing that our lil community site is not upside down with you here...quite the opposite

funny enough, you are more popular on nation wide sites....

25-Feb-17

itshot's Link
scroll down to 'hidden agenda' to see how you are viewed, nationwide

25-Feb-17

itshot's Link
'a world without inequality'

just so you realize, pwolly, u suck....bad, everywhere

25-Feb-17
but just to be clear, i have no doubt you are otherwise a loving father and husband, give it a few more years and you may grow and learn

25-Feb-17
I'm with you doc. It's entertaining if NOTHING else!

25-Feb-17
Thank you MikeV! Without you threads like this wouldn't be possible!

Normally its not nice to pick on idiot's but since you volunteer to be the forum idiot it's all good!

26-Feb-17
This is a typical event in the world of Paul Zeidan, indoctrinater at Briarcliff Manor HS.

Organized protest by the left, wrong address and when informed of such...decide to protest anyway. Confusing isn't it....what was the purpose? The message or the image?

Union Protestors Target California Republican, Go To Wrong House…

"...Police arrived at the scene to alert the union protestors that they were in the wrong place, but the activists—who had already been informed of this fact by neighbors—decided to continue the protest anyway. The police removed the protestors from the home’s driveway and front lawn, where they were holding a candlelight vigil.

An aide to California State Assembly Leader Anthony Rendon defended the protestors, saying that it was not an “embarrassment.”

“I don’t see that this was an embarrassment,” said Rendon aide Darren Parker. “What I saw was people are looking for solutions to uncertainty and sometimes they don’t get the I’s dotted and the T’s crossed..."

Please note: the next big protest will be about anything one wants and it will be at--signs will be provided:

1 Eric Ct,, Norwalk, CT

28-Feb-17
In Mikey's (Paul Zeidan of Briarcliff Manor HS) World, unexpected consequences are rather "unexpected". ;o)

Minimum Wage Massacre: Wendy's Unleashes 1,000 Robots To Counter Higher Labor Costs

In yet another awkwardly rational response to government intervention in deciding what's "fair", the blowback from minimum wage demanding fast food workers has struck again. Wendy's plans to install self-ordering kiosks in 1,000 of its stores - 16% of its locations nationwide.

"Last year was tough — 5 percent wage inflation," said Bob Wright, Wendy's chief operating officer, during his presentation to investors and analysts last week. He added that the company expects wages to rise 4 percent in 2017. "But the real question is what are we doing about it?"

Wright noted that over the past two years, Wendy's has figured out how to eliminate 31 hours of labor per week from its restaurants and is now working to use technology, such as kiosks, to increase efficiency.

Wendy's chief information officer, David Trimm, said the kiosks are intended to appeal to younger customers and reduce labor costs. Kiosks also allow customers of the fast food giant to circumvent long lines during peak dining hours while increasing kitchen production.

As Dispatch.com reports, the Dublin-based burger giant started offering kiosks last year, and demand for the technology has been high from both customers and franchise owners.

"There is a huge amount of pull from (franchisees) in order to get them," David Trimm, Wendy's chief information officer, said last week during the company's investors' day.

"With the demand we are seeing ... we can absolutely see our way to having 1,000 or more restaurants live with kiosks by the end of the year."

A typical store would get three kiosks for about $15,000. Trimm estimated the payback on those machines would be less than two years, thanks to labor savings and increased sales. Customers still could order at the counter.

Kiosks are where the industry is headed, but Wendy's is ahead of the curve, said Darren Tristano, vice president with Technomic, a food-service research and consulting firm.

"They are looking to improve their automation and their labor costs, and this is a good way to do it," he said.

Who could have seen that coming? As we noted previously, minimum wage laws - while advertised under the banner of social justice - do not live up to the claims made by those who tout them. They do not lift low wage earners to a so-called “social minimum”. Indeed, minimum wage laws — imposed at the levels employed in Europe — push a considerable number of people into unemployment. And, unless those newly unemployed qualify for government assistance (read: welfare), they will sink below, or further below, the social minimum.

As Nobelist Milton Friedman correctly quipped, “A minimum wage law is, in reality, a law that makes it illegal for an employer to hire a person with limited skills.”

Despite the piling up mountain of evidence on the harmful "unintended consequences" of artificially high minimum wages, we suspect we already know how this story ends. After all, it's much easier to win elections by promising people more stuff rather than less. And, as an added bonus, when it all goes horribly wrong it's very easy to lame the blame at the feet of the wealthy 1%'ers who are behind all the layoffs. Checkmate.

04-Mar-17
Missouri Police Follow Instructions On Welcome Mat, Arrest 4 People…

Nothing like keeping a low profile and staying in the shadows.

Via KFVS:

Four people are behind bars in New Madrid County, Missouri after officers followed the instructions given by a welcome mat in front of the house.

During the afternoon hours of March 1, the New Madrid Police Department wrapped up a months-long investigation by serving a search warrant at a home on Mill Street in New Madrid.

Officers followed the clear instructions posted on the front step of the home: a ‘welcome’ mat with the words “COME BACK WITH A WARRANT” printed on it – and secured the house to began their search.

During the search, officers located numerous items including suspected methamphetamine, prescription medication, drug paraphernalia including pipes and scales, cash and two firearms.

The New Madrid County Sheriff’s Department assisted with the service of the search warrant.

Four suspects were arrested and transported to the Pemiscot County Jail.

Their names are being withheld pending the filing of formal charges through the New Madrid County Prosecutor’s Office.

04-Mar-17
From Patterico:

Sad Irony: Women’s History Month Ushered In At Liberal College With Assault Of Female Professor Trying To Flee Violent Mob Filed under: General — Dana @ 11:56 am

[guest post by Dana]

On Thursday, noted author Charles Murray was scheduled to speak at Vermont’s Middlebury College. Things went as you would expect when a guest speaker at an institution of higher learning seeks to challenge the views of college-aged individuals with left-left wing authoritarian issues. Unable to even listen to a different viewpoint and engage in rational debate with those who don’t toe the liberal line, they silence the speaker. Unfortunately, this shutting down of speech is usually followed by violence. And in this case, the mob violence led to a female professor ending up in the emergency room:

Charles Murray, a political scientist who has been criticized for his views on race and intelligence, was invited to speak on campus by a student group. He was greeted late Thursday afternoon outside McCullough Student Center by hundreds of protesters, and inside Wilson Hall, students turned their backs to him when he got up to speak.

College officials led Murray to another location and a closed circuit broadcast showed him being interviewed by Stanger, the Russell J. Leng ’60 Professor of International Politics and Economics.

As Stanger, Murray and a college administrator left McCullough Student Center last evening following the event, they were “physically and violently confronted by a group of protestors,” according to Bill Burger, the college’s vice president for communications and marketing.

Burger said college public safety officers managed to get Stanger and Murray into the administrator’s car.

“The protestors then violently set upon the car, rocking it, pounding on it, jumping on and try to prevent it from leaving campus,” he said. “At one point a large traffic sign was thrown in front of the car. Public Safety officers were able, finally, to clear the way to allow the vehicle to leave campus.

“During this confrontation outside McCullough, one of the demonstrators pulled Prof. Stanger’s hair and twisted her neck,” Burger continued. “She was attended to at Porter Hospital later and (on Friday) is wearing a neck brace.”

It’s instructive that neither the The New York Times, nor the The Washington Post mentioned the assault of a woman in their respective headlines. Instead, this act of violence against a woman was nearly set aside in order for both outlets to earnestly inform readers that their go-to arbiters of hate, the disreputable Southern Poverty Law Center, have determined that Charles Murray is nearly Hitler:

From the WaPo:

The Southern Poverty Law Center considers Murray a white nationalist who uses “racist pseudoscience and misleading statistics to argue that social inequality is caused by the genetic inferiority of the black and Latino communities, women and the poor.” Protests of Murray’s lecture forced the college to move it to another room.

And from the NYT:

The left-leaning Southern Poverty Law Center describes Mr. Murray as a “white nationalist” who uses “racist pseudoscience and misleading statistics to argue that social inequality is caused by the genetic inferiority of the black and Latino communities, women and the poor.”

This is the same Southern Poverty Law Center that labeled Ayaan Hirsi Ali as an anti-Muslim extremist, and included Dr. Ben Carson in their Extremist File (since removed after protests). This a group that even the FBI has rejected as an authority on hate groups.

And equally troubling is the view of the educated elites that free speech is conditional:

We are Middlebury alumni/ae who were disappointed, confused, and alarmed to learn that Charles Murray has been invited to speak at our alma mater. The Southern Poverty Law Center considers Dr. Murray a “white nationalist” who “us[es] racist pseudoscience and misleading statistics to argue that social inequality is caused by… genetic inferiority.” Why has such a person been granted a platform at Middlebury?

This is not an issue of freedom of speech. We think it is necessary to allow a diverse range of perspectives to be voiced at Middlebury. In college, we learned through thoughtful, compassionate, and often difficult discussions inside the classroom and out—conversations in which our beliefs were questioned and our assumptions challenged. We fully support the core liberal arts principle that contact with other intellectual viewpoints and life experiences than one’s own is integral to a beneficial education.

However, in this case we find the principle does not apply, due to not only the nature, but also the quality, of Dr. Murray’s scholarship.

….

When we were students at Middlebury, we felt it was our responsibility to ensure that perspectives like Dr. Murray’s were not legitimized by hollow appeals to tolerance and the power of “dialogue.” As graduates, we still feel that responsibility, and we expect that current members of the Middlebury community feel similarly obligated to support and protect the most structurally vulnerable amongst us. We believe in a Middlebury that invites, and pays, those guests who will most enrich the education of every student. We believe in a Middlebury whose students exercise their own constitutional rights to free speech and peaceful assembly by protesting this event.

Thus far, no search has turned up any major protests about the attack on a female professor by an ugly mob of intolerant bigots. Even Middlebury College president Laurie L. Patton gave the assault short-shrift :

Following the event, protests continued outside of McCullough as well. Unfortunately, one group of demonstrators aggressively confronted Mr. Murray and Prof. Allison Stanger as they left McCullough Student Center. That confrontation turned into a violent incident with a lot of pushing and shoving, and an attack on the car in which they were leaving campus. We believe that many of these protestors were outside agitators, but there are indications that Middlebury College students were involved as well.

I can only say that, given Professor Stanger being the victim of mob violence, and in light of this being a month that Congress has set aside to honor and recognize women, this comment from Hillary Clinton seems a fitting response:

I stand with the people gathered across the country tonight defending our values and our Constitution. This is not who we are.

(Oh...the irony of anarchy)

05-Mar-17
In Mikey's world, reality is often confused with fiction.

Triggered: Princeton Reunion Bans Stormtroopers At Star Wars-Themed Party Because It’s Racist

Isn’t everything?

Via Townhall:

Princeton University Class of 2012’s reunion is centered on a Star Wars theme, but you shouldn’t show up as an Imperial Stormtrooper or any related gear because it could be construed as racist. No, I’m not kidding. People actually think that those of us living in the real world will be triggered by a made up universe, where Imperial Star Destroyers dominate the galaxy, lightsabers are a thing, and lightning can come from a Sith Lord’s fingertips. Are we all on bath salts? No, are progressives all on bath salts (or sniffing glue) because this is insane. The Harry Potter books convey the themes of genocide and blood purity (“Mudbloods” vs. pure bloods) in a more explicit manner than Star Wars—and both are still not real. This is manufactured controversy (via Washington Times):

Keep reading…

05-Mar-17
I'll bet you couldn't at Paul Zeidan's class at Briarcliff Manor High School either!!!

09-Mar-17

Anony Mouse's Link

09-Mar-17

itshot's embedded Photo
itshot's embedded Photo
itshot's embedded Photo
itshot's embedded Photo

08-Dec-19
testing

20-Oct-21
ahhhhh, the good ol days....lol

• Sitka Gear