Bentstick81 18-Feb-17
joshuaf 19-Feb-17
joshuaf 19-Feb-17
WV Mountaineer 19-Feb-17
Solo 19-Feb-17
16-Feb-17
Bitch slapping ...nice.... mad dog

16-Feb-17
The highlights Martha Maccallum just showed were funny but, had a sting of truth to it. I love the pull no punches approach. God Bess men

16-Feb-17
Whining...ha ha like these liberal crybaby punks here like Michael the vagina, THEE Joshua TREE, Amoebus (paramecium? Mersa? Bubonic plague?). Whatever disease you associate yourself with.

I told people in the last few years as Obama did his best to destroy the America we all grew up in:

You need you take a side. Black, white, yellow,brown, rich, middle, poor, Catholic, Christian, Jew, Hindu, Moslem, atheist.....do you love America, law & order, The Flag? Do u think its ok to burn it? Did you or your clan (who came here legally) think America, with its FEW faults, is the greatest country that has ever graced the world? Do you revere our military? The police in general? The constitution? If the answer is yes, you are my American brethren and I will fight next to you till the bitter end. If the answer is no, you are my enemy and YOU have a big FRIGGIN problem. CNN, NYT, MSM...The entrenched Elites in the SWAMP...you liberal, America and Trump haters here...YOU are the problem and my enemy.... With all your LONG-WINDED, half assed WHINING, plagarized dissertations that go no where. You suck. Mad Dog

16-Feb-17
This is MY country And I will NOT lie down while liberal assholes, The enemy within try to divide and destroy it. Fight on.. mad dog

16-Feb-17
That's the problem right there with this country. People think there has to be a side and there's no tolerance of anyone else's views or opinions. I don't agree with Republicans on everything, but I do on a lot. I don't agree with Democrats on everything, but I do on quite a bit. Form your opinions but strive to understand others. It shouldn't be about drawing lines or putting up walls. It should be about closing the divide, not increasing it.

This is the greatest country on the earth despite what our president has said. We are not as divided as you think.

16-Feb-17
Really? You mean liberals? The "tolerant ones"? The country is split roughly In half. WTF are you taliking about? Lay out your case, Bro. I really want to hear HOW MUCH we have in common. Mad Dog

16-Feb-17
Mad dog,

Take bigeasy's advice because he does have a point about trying to understand the other sides argument and behavior. Then after digesting all the Rolaids your stomach will allow, begin window shopping at your local "Last Rights Casket" outlet and choose the casket of your choice in place of having a LLL choosing one for you.

The Rock

16-Feb-17
Ha ha...

16-Feb-17
Democrats asked that Sessions recuse himself in matters dealing with the Russian probes. Sessions asked if Loretta Lynch recused herself with matters dealing with Hillary Clinton's husband meeting with her on a plane. What a great comeback.

16-Feb-17
Mad Dog,

It means that there's a reason we swing from Republican presidents to Democratic ones. It's because the fringe of the parties are not the people that are getting the Presidents elected. It's the middle of this country that decides, and there's a lot more of the middle than there are people on the left or the right.

I, for one, am Libertarian and believe in smaller government, less regulation, free markets, and free trade. I support our police and the military. I also prefer a policy of immigration and don't like protectionism. I support gun rights and gun ownership. I also don't think it's the federal government (or any government's job) to say who can marry who. Frankly I just don't care. I haven't met anyone who doesn't support the constitution...I've met a lot of people who interpret it differently than me. I thing Obama was a smug jerk at times. I think Trump is a narcissistic cry-baby. My guess is we have a lot in common.

16-Feb-17
16-Feb-17
16-Feb-17
Cnn is fake news!!Tonight Anderson Cooper said Trump was racist against the black reporter!!Cooper has lowered himself!there job is to report facts,not speculation and there job is not to try and make an ass out of the President and make the government look like a kindergarten infrpnt of the world!Disgusting organization.

16-Feb-17
bigeasy, To pick a side doesn't mean you don't acknowledge or allow a differing opinion. It means you decide to have a different opinion from someone who disagree's. I'm so tired of hearing this unite speech. It's stupid. There never will be a united America as there never has been. People are individuals.

Division is good. All liberal leaning people scream about we need to unite as a country. Well, to me that means you accept someone else for what they are. Liberals don't see it that way. it doesn't matter who is right or moral to them. Just as long as it is their way. So, division is good because if America all went to the left, there would be no more America. So, DIVISION is good as long as every one accepts that division doesn't mean conversion. Compromise is something that does go both ways.

God Bless men

16-Feb-17
I liked the 'I'm not going to tell you what I'm going to do militarily!' About time...

16-Feb-17
"Many People are Saying...."

This guy is the biggest liar, and so many of ya'll just lap up his lies like honey and beg for more. Sad!

16-Feb-17
Awww, bless his heart...

17-Feb-17
More tweets for twits. The Democrats just got humiliated by having an orgasm over a fake tweet.

17-Feb-17
More rope josh? :-)))

17-Feb-17
josh, that exchange with the NBC reporter was bizarre. First, Trump lies about having won "the biggest electoral college victory since Reagan." Then when the reporter tells him Obama won more electoral college votes, Trump amended his lie by saying, "I meant Republicans." Then, when the reporter told him Bush won more electoral college votes, Trump basically blamed it on someone else for giving him the information.

What's the old saying... "Lying liars lie."

It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad. Our President of the United States stood at a podium and told multiple foolish lies! LIES!!!

The rest of the world must be laughing at us.

17-Feb-17
He won't last long, KPC. I've said before he won't make it 2 years... and now I think he will likely resign well before that.

I said "resign" because there is no way he would ever allow himself to be impeached. When it becomes inevitable that will happen, he will quit and blame everyone else. He lacks ANY ability to lay fault for ANYTHING at his own feet.

When that happens, I will be pleased to see President Pence go to work.

17-Feb-17
I watched the broadcast and Trump was having fun. He was doing his thing and the media was going crazy. He is smart to do this and take his message directly to the people because the lame stream media won't report anything good that he does. I saw a lawyer on TV this morning that represents illegal immigrant children. He said Trump has done more for these children in a month than Obama did in 8 years. He was not a Trump supporter but he is now. Some business people from PA said that Trump's support is surging in PA but you won't hear it on the news. Trump is on offence and the media is the pinata and Trump is playing Whack A Mole with them.

17-Feb-17
Trump didn't cause the division, hypocrisy and hatred in this country, he revealed it.

17-Feb-17
This is exactly what many people can not just seem to comprehend. The POTUS conducted himself the only he knows how: in a genuine fashion. That is who he is. It is easy to sustain a consistent personality when it is REAL and not fabricated like the political class of their past and the future. People are funny and deserve everything they received in the past from their president and conniving politicians that they complained about day in and day out. Remember? Now a man arrives who everyone knew exactly who he was and his personality, has delivered on his promises, warned the world of how he conducts business, is brash and kicked in the door of the establishment as the people demanded, exposed a scumbag press and the underbelly of politics of screwing the people...and.... some people, can't accept the manner in which he has accomplished it and complains about, get this, the way he CONDUCTS himself. Laughable. Politicians are absolutely correct. Never under estimate the stupidity of the American people and here is a prime example. People do not want REAL change in politics, they want to complain about it. So is the life of the discontent whose misery loves company of the chronic complainers.

The Rock

17-Feb-17
"Trump basically blamed it on someone else for giving him the information."

He's told that exact same lie multiple times. What are the odds that not a single person on his staff or campaign mentioned to him that it was actually incorrect? If they didn't, his whole staff is a flaming heap of garbage. If they did tell him, and he keeps repeating the lie, he is a flaming heap of garbage. I think the latter is a more likely explanation, given his proclivity for telling lies over the course of pretty much his entire public life.

17-Feb-17
"in a genuine fashion"

Yes, he is genuinely a self-absorbed, narcissistic a** who has such a fragile ego that he thinks he has never done anything wrong, and anything bad that happens to him is always the fault of someone else. The surprising and disappointing thing is how so many American voters not only identify with those characteristics but celebrate them.

"the chronic complainers"

This is Trump. To a "T".

17-Feb-17
It's interesting to watch so many of you rationalize Trump's behaviors... including when he flat-out lies. Just based on how I've seen many of you take a hard line on dishonesty and express your own strong ideals and values as good people and solid citizens, I would never have thought that possible from the majority of you who regularly visit the CF.

KPC, I agree with you... I hope nothing tragic occurs as a result of all of the rancor.

17-Feb-17
It was stated previously, the problem with the "unity" mantra is that it does not factor in true tolerance. True tolerance is inclusive, in that we can disagree on a subject yet it does not change your view of the individual. For instance, I believe the practice of homosexuality is sinful, however it is no more sinful then my cursing in God's eyes. So how do I reconcile this, based upon scriptural understanding, I accept my friends as individuals struggling with the same sinful nature I do. The issue comes in the cry for tolerance and the definition of that word. The definition has changed, in that it is now intolerance. If I don't agree with you then I am not tolerant. We have become a nation of filled with condescension. If we disagree, then we must be ignorant, racist, mysogenic, etc. etc. Again tolerance in not intolerance.

James

17-Feb-17
He won't last long?

Really?

He is at a real 55% approval even with the MSM constant hounding. The people love Trump and the media can't touch him. They are powerless. Its going to be a long 8 years for all of you CF libs.

17-Feb-17
I agree Bowfreak. The press conference actually got brought up in the morning POD meeting at work. Not a single negative word was said. They were flat out impressed with how he handled the press. Bottom line I think most of Trump voters don't over analyze everything he says.

I think if Trump stays true what he promised for policy. Doesn't get wrapped up in a scandal that could get him impeached or forced to resign. He will be reelected.

17-Feb-17
Based on the relentless insults I see thrown around here, and the continual mob behavior for a differing opinion, I guess it should be no surprise Trump's behavior is well received by some. How sad. I would like nothing more than for him to have an epiphany that allowed him a new approach to the presidency that included honesty, integrity, humility, and a realization he is a public servant and not a public king.

17-Feb-17
"He is at a real 55% approval even with the MSM constant hounding. The people love Trump and the media can't touch him. They are powerless. Its going to be a long 8 years for all of you CF libs."

-The stat is interesting to me.The media is reporting the 55% number while trashing the man without unabashedly. So, as they clamor, they are really testifying to their own non-existent credibility.

17-Feb-17
"STOP, you just described yourself josh"

Actually, the fact that I don't feel compelled to respond in kind to all the 5th grader insults thrown my way by you and others on here shows I'm quite the opposite of that.

17-Feb-17
"and the media can't touch him"

WONDERFUL! I guess that means then that we can expect Trump and all the Trumpists on here to stop whining about how that poor, powerless media is covering him.

Right?

When will that start? Exactly?

17-Feb-17
"I think most of Trump voters don't over analyze everything he says."

Actually, I think most Trump voters don't over analyze anything he says, or they'd realize that he lies. A lot. Constantly, in fact.

17-Feb-17
The problem with past administrations is they were so worried about keeping their job and playing politics they failed to do their job...

Now we see a "cowboy" in office and think it's the end of the world. Maybe this is what it should have been all along?

17-Feb-17
Bowfreak, if you look at the RCP Average, Trump's favorable rating is 42.3 while his unfavorable rating is 50.6. You can always cherry pick the highest rating and display it... it would be as misleading as me promulgating the lowest rating.

17-Feb-17
To me this has been a long time coming and I can tell you personally people were cheering trump on. A lot of the American people have had it with this democrat butt kissing media and their outright hostility to Republicans. They were nonstop attacks on President Bush until they made him the villain. Trump is going to fight back and I salute him for doing it.

17-Feb-17
Bowfreak x 1000!!!! Gonna be a long 8 yrs for u libs

17-Feb-17
"A lot of the American people have had it with this democrat butt kissing media and their outright hostility to Republicans. "

DING DING DING DING DING !!! Folks, we have a winner here.

Mint X 2

17-Feb-17
tony, Some will never hear the bell until they are coming to, asking "what happened"?. ;-)

Owl,

Agree and those are their numbered releases. Should would believe them? If it was lower we would surely know about it. Could it be higher? Who knows and who cares about polls? Right? Ask the deluded malcontents that populate this site in search of the Golden Grail in the Land of Utopia.

JLS,

....honesty, integrity, humility, ....the characteristic traits that run consistent with every successful man. Yes. OK. Keep looking for this man that you believe exists in politics. Start on the yellow brick road and wind your way to a startling discovery.

Btw...to twist the shorts of the balless even further I will also say if the POTUS continues on this path re-election is a given in a blowout. The POTUS is going strong after the African American vote because he realizes that they are the lynch pin to the success of the liberals. His programs targeted to the poor inner cities where they reside will garner him 25-30% maybe more and the game is OVER. Couple this with his stronger showing than expected of the Hispanic vote it will be landslide victory challenging that of Ronald Reagan because Ron did not have to contend with the mixture of liberal immigrants that invaded our shoes like today. One of our empoyee's a Mexican born now a American citizen said something to me the day after the election that I never set much attention to. When I jokingly said "RUN Trump is going to get you he belly laughed. He told me more Mexicans voted for Trump than I would believe. I am thinking BS when he claims something that raised my eyebrows.." most Mexicans would never vote for someone who would cut the baby out at 9 months", while taking his thumb and running it across his stomach. He was dead serious. Then it hit me. These are seriously dedicated people to the teachings of Jesus Christ, more so than their American born counterparts who place politics above their religious beliefs. Faith TRUMPS all...and these people have it and will run to him in droves. Remember what I penned this day and we will see who is eating humble pie.

The Rock

17-Feb-17
"Bowfreak, if you look at the RCP Average, Trump's favorable rating is 42.3 while his unfavorable rating is 50.6."

They are measuring different things. Most of those in the 40s are attempting a national poll. Rasmussen is measuring likely voters.

17-Feb-17
"honesty, integrity, humility, ....the characteristic traits that run consistent with every successful man. Yes. OK. Keep looking for this man that you believe exists in politics"

Well, this is progress, Rocky. At least you admit that Trump does not have honesty, integrity, or humility.

17-Feb-17
Trax,

Ah yes the blind sheep comment. One only needs to watch Trump and listen to him speak. I don't see someone who is completely focused on our nation. I see someone who is completely focused on himself, i.e. a narcissist. I see someone who revels in power and lashes out at anyone who would question him.

And yes, it is sad. It's sad that Clinton and Trump were the best two presidential candidates we could come up with.

I would like nothing more than to see Trump prove me wrong and be a great president. However, thAt will be done through substantive action, not press conference belittling antics.

17-Feb-17

sleepyhunter's Link
Trump's rating up 10 points today.

17-Feb-17
Rocky,

Maybe if more people expected and demanded honesty, integrity, and humility out of our political leaders and representatives we wouldn't be seeking salvation from someone like Trump. These qualities are not mutually exclusive from being successful in any walk of life.

17-Feb-17
Dems r so salty. It's outstanding to watch

17-Feb-17
Why do you keep asking the Hilda question? Does she, as a person validate Trump's performance and behavior?

Given that you see your perspective as "the truth" and infallible I'm not really sure what your end goal is. It certainly doesn't seem to be civil discussion. If Trump isn't narcissistic , why does he continually focus on his electoral votes and his voter support? What bearing does that have at this point? A Presidential legacy should be measured by what they did to better our nation, not on how many electoral votes they did or did not receive.

17-Feb-17

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo
South Lawn of the White House.

17-Feb-17
I finally sat down and watched a few portions of this news conference. So far great TV. I really enjoyed Trump tearing down CNN. I'll watch the rest tonight.

17-Feb-17
....honesty, integrity, humility, ....the characteristic traits that run consistent with every successful man. Yes. OK. Keep looking for this man that you believe exists in politics.

Read that again because your obvious reading comprehension skills to decipher meaning is crippled by your blinded intentional beliefs to differ.

The Rock

17-Feb-17
The only thing sustaining Josh here is that the MSM keeps feeding him what he needs to keep the conversation alive. But in reality, he's swallowing the same thing every time.

They just use a new dish with every meal containing a slightly different facet of the same turd....

17-Feb-17
Rocky,

I'm not smart enough to decipher your question. Please rephrase it.

17-Feb-17
"Tell the lie enough and the masses will begin to believe."

Yes, Trump proved that maxim true 150% during the election campaign.

17-Feb-17
Source or made up? ;o)

17-Feb-17
I see a tweet coming Mouse.

17-Feb-17
Like this?

17-Feb-17
Yep, and we all saw what tweets josh brings on here, all are Bullsh!t. But josh swears its the truth. :-)))

17-Feb-17
Trax,

No, my disapproval of Trump really has nothing to do with Hillary. My criticisms of him do not equate to a jump back in time. That is not an option. I already stated above, I didn't like either choice, and still wouldn't to this day. I'm glad you like Trump. I don't, and I don't really care how that parlays into my political classification.

As to what I focus on, trust me, it's not JUST the electoral vote issue. It's much larger than that. Trump's narcissistic behavior detracts from his ability to get things done. Every day I look at the news and hope to see him do something brilliant and substantive. Thus far, I haven't seen it. I like his justice appointment. Maybe he should spend time talking up Gorusch's merits instead of his own and how much he won the election by.

What point did he actually make to the media with his comments about electoral votes? That he can't accurately cite facts?

One of my biggest criticisms of Obama was the increased economic and racial tensions during his tenure. I continue to hope that Trump can change that. Given his treatment of the woman reporter who asked about the Black caucuses, I don't hold much hope. I found nothing of substance in his talks about how to solve inner city issues. Given his approach thus far, I can only see it leading to more tension between minorities and the police, and ever increasing violence and unrest. I truly hope I'm wrong.

17-Feb-17
Get things done???? Trump has done more for this country since election day than the Sh*t Stain did in 8 friggin' YEARS!

And Trump's had nothing but resistance from the media, many of his own party, and self described "conservatives".

Any tension that's out there started with OBAMA, who set race relations in America back 50 years. This country is in dire need of an enema. It will NOT be pretty and it WILL stink, but it must be done. We've had too many years of professional political hacks supposedly "running" this country and the only place they've run it is down the crapper. Trump is our Ex-Lax. And it's LONG over due.

17-Feb-17
“The press is the enemy, the establishment is the enemy, the professors are the enemy." Nixon to Kissinger 1972. This is what brought down Nixon. His vengeance, obsession with power, and hatred of the press; Just an FYI, it took 26 months of investigations to bring down Richard Nixon. This sort of thing doesn't happen overnight.

17-Feb-17
JLS,

You do not have to like the POTUS like a drinking buddy. If the man performs for the people and your country what could you not like about him? This is not personal it is job performance in the same manner that you would have your superiors view you your first 30 days on the job. JLS, just can't stand your personality, good luck see ya. Why am I being let go? Just don't like you. Little different when the shoe is on the other foot right?

The Rock

17-Feb-17
Rocky he has the union to save him from that termination.

17-Feb-17
Rocky,

Never said nor implied we were going to hang out and drink martinis. Obviously our view of performance is different. Maybe he'll hit his stride and maybe he won't, but as of now I certainly don't see a fine tuned machine no matter how much I drink.

17-Feb-17
Full draw,

Well played.

17-Feb-17
All in good humor JLS. Even if it was at your expense.

17-Feb-17
I really did find it humorous. I'm just a man who isn't perfect, doesn't know everything, and doesn't take himself too seriously.

17-Feb-17
JLS...like that sentiment. I, too, share and appreciate those qualities.

17-Feb-17
I am man with obligations, employees and their families who rely upon me and ventures that would collapse if I was not attentive. I take myself very seriously, I am not perfect but work very hard to achieve it with these matters, and continually upgrade my knowledge of my profession and life in general. I believe being diligent and determined the route to success and will not settle for less. Should I relax as my doctor has warned me for years on end? No. I would not be happy with myself and that is where it all begins, yourself and the weight of competition and demands to perform that you are willing to accept. This is what shapes a mans outlook on life and life on man IMO.

The Rock

18-Feb-17
You Trumpists who are bitching and moaning about the media coverage of Trump (while claiming they're powerless and impotent against him) being different than their coverage of Obama are right. The media are absolutely hypocrites, I have said so many times. With your whining about how they didn't cover Obama this way, though, you're also admitting that you have absolutely no problem with the credibility or value of the news they report......just as long as they're doing so against the other guy, not your guy. You don't think they report "fake news" if it's negative news about a Democrat, only if it's negative news about a Republican and is news you don't like. "TrumpBart" and "Fox News" are hypocritical too, just the Liberal media in reverse.

18-Feb-17
Fair and balanced. That's all anyone asks...

18-Feb-17
The crying, Troll boy, josh is back. On the media band wagon now. :-)))

19-Feb-17
Hannah Arendt=author of the book "The Origins of Totalitarianism".

Available on Amazon.

In a free market society that has true "Freedom of the Press", the Press should have the right to lie 100% of the time if they wish to. And the public has every right not to pay attention to them, not to watch their news, not to buy their magazines, newspapers, etc. If you are a "news" organization, and the majority of people in a free market society come to believe that what you are reporting is not credible or useful, then guess what? Like any other business people won't patronize, you go out of business. Honest people start up alternative news organizations that report honestly about the news. The free market offers a solution. Fox News used to be one of those alternative news organizations, but now they have simply become a mouthpiece for the Republican Party for the most part, same as other media organizations are a mouthpiece for the Democrat Party for the most part. Doesn't mean either side is always wrong or even frequently wrong, but both sides report the news with their own "slant" on it.

Now you take a "news" organization like Breitbart, or some of the many Trump propaganda sites, and those actually are spewing "fake news" a lot of the time. But they should have the right to do so if they want to, as long as people are buying their product and giving them ratings. This election cycle has proven to Trumpbart, TrumpInfoWars, TrumpWaypundit and the "conservative" TrumpHouse (among many others) that there is a large segment of the American voting population that is very eager to have their ears tickled with "fake news".

19-Feb-17
Donald Trump, take notice: this is what an actual Alpha-Male looks like.

19-Feb-17
He isn't perfect. And, he sure isn't Hillary. I know as of now, that's good enough for me. And, see no reason it won't be in the future either. God Bless men

19-Feb-17
For some reason my computer (windows 7 - ie11) won't play twitter videos. Maybe it's a blessing... ;^)

• Sitka Gear