HDE 19-Feb-17
Solo 19-Feb-17
NvaGvUp 19-Feb-17
NvaGvUp 19-Feb-17
bad karma 19-Feb-17
Solo 19-Feb-17
slade 20-Feb-17
18-Feb-17
Trump today in Florida at campaign rally.

Any one of you Trumpists want to step up to the plate and give it your best go at defending this flaming Hypocrisy?

18-Feb-17
Maybe he can start with the employees that make his own line of clothing. Oh and maybe Ivankas too?

18-Feb-17
Oh no! The brothers are at it again.:-)))

18-Feb-17

Anony Mouse's embedded Photo
Anony Mouse's embedded Photo

18-Feb-17
penis and vagina....how quaint

18-Feb-17
But you still can't debate the point? How telling. Keep drinking the koolaid sheep. baaaaaaahhhh

18-Feb-17
No one here wants to debate you. Won't even let you lick the sweat off their balls. Go fly a kite.

18-Feb-17
PaulZy,

It's hard to debate with someone who isn't here. I mean, you can't be hear because you swore you'd vacate. I'd just taken it as a given that you were a man of your word.

Now if you want to correct the record and declare yourself a lying sack of s**t, well, then, please do so and I'll be happy to debate about the pros and cons of s**t all day and night..

19-Feb-17
Well, the last tweet josh put on about Harward, was total BS. So mikev, i don't put this tweet in the honest category either. We could debate whether or not if its factual? Bet it's not. Anything josh puts on here, you can throw 99% of it in the trash.

19-Feb-17
once again people attack someone for doing what is good for America. Hillaryocracy at its best.

19-Feb-17
"Any one of you Trumpists want to step up to the plate and give it your best go at defending this flaming Hypocrisy?"

So, if you're not a Trumpist, what are you? An obamaite? A hillaryite? What do you really have to offer to even engage in a meaningful discussion other than what you dig up on the internet?

Bless your heart. As a southern boy who's been saying "ya'll" since "knee high to a grasshopper" I know you know what that means...

19-Feb-17
Very easy.

Hire American- show us you birth certificate.

Legal immagrant- show us your documentation

Don't have either of the above? The next available ICE agent will be glad to assist you. Travel safely.

19-Feb-17
Tiger eye,

...bada bing!

The Rock

19-Feb-17
So I see none of you are stupid enough to try to defend this.

Smart.

"So, if you're not a Trumpist, what are you? An obamaite? A hillaryite?"

I'm a Constitutional Conservative. I identify myself with a set of values and principles, not with a party or a person.

19-Feb-17
Joshua's message: Keep everything going just like it has been going; just like it would be if Hillary won the presidency....

19-Feb-17
joshuaf,

Like him or not, he's the POTUS.

Like him or not, the alternative was Hillary.

Like him or not, the alternative today is Chucky Schumer, Nancy Pelosi and Princess Fauxahontas.

The election is over. Your guy and my guy lost in the primary.

Deal with it.

19-Feb-17
I think most on here are Constitutionalists. However, we have what we have and it is by far the better of the two.

19-Feb-17
HDE,

Exactly.

We've been dealt our hand and we have two choices:

1. Make the best of it and Play to Win, or;

2. Bitch and moan because we weren't dealt four-of-a-kind or a straight flush.

19-Feb-17
"I think most on here are Constitutionalists."

That is most decidedly false.

There is a grand canyon of difference between those who held their nose and voted for Trump because the alternative was Hillary, and those who voted for Trump and are going out of their way to defend his outrageous attitudes, behavior, and some positions that have nothing to do with Conservatism or the Constitution. The majority here have aligned themselves with the latter group, sadly.

19-Feb-17
Oh boy. josh is back to the "conservative", and lets not forget " set of values and principles", another BS reply from the CF Phony. You wouldn't make a pimple on a persons a$$, with any of the three mentioned. You forgot, "shit stirring whine bag".

19-Feb-17
Josh claims "I identify myself with a set of values and principles, not with a party or a person". But contrary to his claims, all he focuses upon is the person, DJT, and his past sins, while intentionally denying the actions Trump has taken thus far that coincide with conservative 'values and principles' in a manner like no republican president has demonstrated in several decades.

It's apparent that Josh does this because he refuses to admit he's taken the wrong path to dedicate his entire focus on condemning Trump at any and all costs. Like many here have stated, it's an ego thing....

19-Feb-17
"I'm a Constitutional Conservative. I identify myself with a set of values and principles, not with a party or a person."

BS. You're nothing more than a social conservative that wants to force his ideals on others, which is something that real conservatives don't do. You're nothing more than a culture warrior. You'd legislate away more rights than you'd free up if you were in power.

19-Feb-17
joshuaf,

".......and some positions that have nothing to do with Conservatism or the Constitution."

True, but note your use of the word "some."

NO politician will do everything you want, so the best you do is to get as much as you can and you certainly don't crap on them at every turn as a result.

You, OTOH, are clearly incredibly emotionally invested in seeking out everything and anything Trump might do that you don't like, while staying silent on the things he's done which are clearly Constitutionally Conservative positions.

19-Feb-17
Everyone times 2. Except joshua..

joshua, take a ong hard look at what has been written here. It sums you up perfectly. Kyle hit the nail dead on the head.

God Bless men

19-Feb-17
WV Mountaineer, this is what Kyle just agreed with Joshua on:

".....those who voted for Trump and are going out of their way to defend his outrageous attitudes, behavior, and some positions that have nothing to do with Conservatism or the Constitution. The majority here have aligned themselves with the latter group, sadly."

Nva - "True, but note your use of the word "some.""

I admit that I don't monitor everything posted on this forum, but I challenge either Josh or Kyle to quote any specific examples where a Bowsite CF poster has defended any outrageous attitudes, behaviors, and anti-conservative or anti- constitutional positions that Trump has exhibited, (EDIT for clarity: *much less the majority of those who voted for Trump in the General Election*). I know that I haven't seen it done.

Now, I've witnessed plenty of accusations fly around here. But accusing someone of something doesn't infer they are guilty of that accusation. Once again, the time has come to back up your accusations....

19-Feb-17
Solo,

I call BS.

I did not agree with all you posted. You added a sentence at the end that I did not include.

So you lied and misrepresented what I clearly wrote.

Why?

19-Feb-17
"That is most decidedly false."

Only by you lad...

19-Feb-17
josh & mikev, why don't you go to: "Thanks to all you Vets", and thank them, instead of showing your stupidity on stupid sh!t? The only thing that ever comes from you two screwballs is bashing Trump. Then, i have to come on here and show your "0" Credibility:-)))

19-Feb-17
Kyle, when you said, "True", you should've been more specific by stating that you didn't agree with everything else he had posted that's related to that. Because from this angle it looks like you intended to agree with the rest of the quote.

This can be a difficult medium to communicate by at times, and this is one of them.

Now, for you to jump at such an opportunity to accuse someone of lying for taking what you wrote at face value was entirely unwarranted.

19-Feb-17
Solo,

When someone posts a quote that is simply a part of what someone else claimed, it's clear to all (but you, it seems) that that part, and that part only was what they were referring to. Otherwise, they would have included more than just that part.

19-Feb-17
Kyle, you included the word "and" to begin your quote, which 'technically' included everything else written there. But rather than hijack this thing any further, let's just agree that it's an easy mistake, and let it go at that. Nobody lied, and you don't agree with the rest of Josh's accusations against our fellow Bowsiter's. And we're both glad that Hillary lost... ;^)

19-Feb-17
Solo,

The "and," as any reasonable person would clearly know, unless they had a personal agenda to misrepresent my clear intentions, was simply a cut-n-paste of a post and was in no way an agreement that my post meant more that what followed in what I posted.

19-Feb-17
Solo, I suggest you go back and read the full exchange after a good night's rest.

"True" can also mean "valid point" AND the use of "but" can also mean "however". That alone means disagreement with the statement made with which the comment was made to start with.

19-Feb-17
Okay...so now you're calling me an unreasonable liar. Feel better now?

19-Feb-17
No,

I'm simply pointing out what's clear to all here but you.

You misrepresented what I wrote, then worse, you then persist in misrepresenting what I wrote.

19-Feb-17
trublue,

Well, since GJ left. it still happens quite a bit, just not quite as often.

19-Feb-17
Under the rules of construction, Nvagvup is correct. Solo, he has two options. He can either presume you didn't understand the rules, or that you did understand them, and deliberately misrepresented his position.

He's presuming you understand the English language and the easy to understand idea that he's agreeing only with what he quoted. That's not much of a stretch. You're clearly articulate, so it's hard to believe you don't understand what people write.

I've written here before: if there are two interpretations, and one of them is unreasonable or stupid, that's likely not what he meant. Instead, you took the interpretation that was unreasonable. I won't speculate as to what reason you had for doing so. In the future, try taking the more reasonable of the two. You may find less to argue about.

19-Feb-17
Simple question for you Kyle: Whose responsibility is it to ensure what we write is understood correctly? The writer, or the reader?

Of course it's the writer's responsibility. But you blame the reader.

Josh's post was specifically aimed at condemning Bowsiter's who voted for Trump. Nothing more; nothing less.

From there, Josh invoked special condemnation for the majority of those BS voters for allegedly "going out of their way to defend his outrageous attitudes, behavior, and some positions that have nothing to do with Conservatism or the Constitution.

To which you replied, "True", but Trump won so act accordingly.

And you blame me for misunderstanding what you meant to say, going as far as to call me unreasonable and a liar.

Could I have asked you to be more specific about what you meant to say? Yes, and looking back I wish I would've. But was I required to? No, but seeing how you tend to react, I regret not pursuing that path first.

So, I tried to quench the argument by pointing out that it's an easy mistake to make in this medium....which is a fact. But you insist on blaming the reader.

But a responsible writer would've made an attempt to clarify their intent immediately when the misunderstanding became apparent, and do that without disparaging the reader. Plain & simple. But it appears that route is beneath you....

20-Feb-17
Solo,

Nva's is only interested in being bitter... Psychological compensation , it's what feeble narcissists do...

• Sitka Gear