SB 19-Feb-17
kentuckbowhnter 19-Feb-17
Franzen 19-Feb-17
HDE 19-Feb-17
IdyllwildArcher 19-Feb-17
ben yehuda 19-Feb-17
19-Feb-17
No wonder CA is going down the tubes.

I went on-line to buy a replacement shower head. I found the one I was looking for, but get this. There's a note that says:

California Non-Compliant Shower Head - 2.0 GPM Maximum This item cannot be shipped to the following location(s): CA

How in the world can a freaking SHOWER HEAD be 'non-compliant?' A shower head!!!!

19-Feb-17
I guess they are now required to have all their shower heads drip water so as to not use much. Must be some miserable showering going on there. Then again most of the hippies don't shower much anyway!

19-Feb-17

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
We are still in a drought.

19-Feb-17
What kills me is that EVERYTHING contains something that causes cancer in California! Apparently nowhere else.....just in lala land.

19-Feb-17
If you take a look at the SJW protesters in CA you would understand why they don't think they need good shower heads.

19-Feb-17
Absolutely funny, and all I can think about is the Seinfeld episode. You have to get on the black market and buy the ones they use to wash the circus elephants with if you want a good head in CA.

19-Feb-17
The only real cancer in CA is Hollywood.

19-Feb-17
It doesn't end there Kyle! Faucets, toilets, etc, all regulated. When I take a leak, I wonder if I'm breaking the law...

19-Feb-17
It's a real nuisance, for sure. I'm a general contractor and the energy compliance regs here in CA are confusing, complicated, and frequently changing.

During a kitchen remodel awhile back I had to swap out the faucet on the existing RO system. I went to the plumbing supply store and the guy tells me, "sorry, the ones we have in stock are no longer compliant, and the new shipment is back ordered."

The guy had 20 units sitting on the shelf but wouldn't sell me one, since he was afraid of the state fines.

• Sitka Gear