joshuaf 21-Feb-17
Bentstick81 21-Feb-17
Anony Mouse 21-Feb-17
Sixby 22-Feb-17
DConcrete 24-Feb-17
Woods Walker 24-Feb-17
joshuaf 24-Feb-17
19-Feb-17
What does sexual orientation have to do with being a limited government conservative?

19-Feb-17
He is using a textbook justification here for why pedophilia is not only ok but actually positive and good. This is so vile and disgusting beyond belief.

CPAC was fighting (not sure if they still are) for years with the Log Cabin Republicans (gay group) about having a booth at CPAC. And now they've invited as a main speaker a flaming homosexual who has advocated for pedophilia. This is just great. Everything is fine here.

19-Feb-17
What does sexual orientation have to do with being a limited government conservative?

19-Feb-17
Josh, you really should've posted a content warning with this. I started to watch the first one, but it's far too filthy for me to continue. I'm sure others would agree, especially if they have women and/or children nearby.

I'm amazed this Milo guy is so popular with anyone, much less rightwing people. Doesn't reflect on Trump as I'm sure a finger-pointing accuser like Josh would want it to, but it sure is a sign of the times, no doubt....

19-Feb-17
"Josh, you really should've posted a content warning with this"

I guess the subject matter and the part I wrote about him talking about giving "great head" to his Catholic priest wasn't enough of a CONTENT WARNING for you?

The title on the youtube video where it said he defends pedophilia and pedophiles wasn't enough of a Content Warning for you?

19-Feb-17
Josh, you are an idiot. Another great thread from you. You are really reaching, just like a typical Dem.

19-Feb-17

19-Feb-17
Lmao. So predictable now. U know it before u click on it

19-Feb-17
Creepy, with a heavy dose of nasty.

19-Feb-17
Josh: I understand your concern, but just because it's on a tweet doesn't mean it's accurate unless it's backed up by some other source that's NOT internet based.

Milo has a right to speak just like anyone else, but he does creep me out.

19-Feb-17
This does reflect on Trump as he defended this creep. President Donald Trump lashed out at the University of California, after the school canceled an appearance by conservative provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos. They declined to give Milo speaking time due to his inflammatory speech and his predilection to speak about pedophilia. Trump senior adviser Kellyanne Conway told “Fox and Friends” later that morning that “the president has a point. It’s like [Berkeley students] don’t welcome free speech so they should offer Mr. Yannapoulos time to make his speech.”

19-Feb-17
"but just because it's on a tweet doesn't mean it's accurate"

Doesn't mean what is accurate? That he's been invited to speak at CPAC? That Conservatives are in outrage about it right now? I can assure you that both are very, very much true. Conservatives have been bombarding the chairman of CPAC on twitter about this all weekend and he is defending it, justifying it and doubling down at every opportunity. It is an absolute cluster.

19-Feb-17

19-Feb-17
American Conservative Union board member.

19-Feb-17

19-Feb-17
josh: what I'm saying that I put ZERO reliability in tweets alone. Anyone can say anything and it's not necessarily the truth, especially when it come from someone at the Crap News Network.

19-Feb-17
Josh, as I tried to elude to, it's those with women & children nearby that my concern was aimed at. Not myself. So your attempts at being rude to me had no effect.

I actually appreciate the revelation of how horrible this man's life truly is. I already had my suspicions, but this confirmed them, and then some....

I lift this young man, Milo, up in prayer, that he encounters the necessary people & circumstances to guide him into realizing his desperate need for the saving grace of God in Christ, and an intimate rendezvous with the Holy Spirit.... PTL

20-Feb-17
"josh: what I'm saying that I put ZERO reliability in tweets alone."

I don't really care what reliability you put in them. This story is true, true, true.

I guess you're waiting for the actual fake "news" sites like InfoWars, etc. to give their point of view.

"it's those with women & children nearby that my concern was aimed at. Not myself. So your attempts at being rude to me had no effect."

Oh step off. There was plenty of content warning for any sane person who can read the English language. You were just trying to find a way to be rude to me, an extension of almost daily 5th grade insults you and your snot-nosed recess buddies throw out at anyone who disagrees with Trump on anything.

20-Feb-17
josh, if its true, true, true, there should be more proof, proof,proof. Where is that proof?Your tweets are about as accurate as your predictions. They are not accurate. Your Harward tweet was all BS, so i predict that all of these are BS. "0" Credibility

20-Feb-17
josh,"5th grade insults", "snot- nosed recess buddies".8^))) That's telling us! Do you have to be so harsh? So where does that put you, oh fearless one? Standing behind the teacher, sucking your thumb? What a joke. 8^)))

20-Feb-17
CONTENT WARNING for Solo if he can't tell from the title that there might be age sensitive information therein.

20-Feb-17

Fulldraw1972's embedded Photo
Fulldraw1972's embedded Photo

20-Feb-17
He is the Bill Maher of the right and I love that the liberals cannot take a dose of their own medicine.

20-Feb-17
This is excellent news. Now, ACU Chairman Matt Schlapp should be fired immediately for spending the better part of the last 36 hours defending their decision to invite him to speak, before finally bowing to pressure and rescinding the invitation. This "official" enough for you, Woods Walker?

20-Feb-17
"He is the Bill Maher of the right"

You are very misinformed.

20-Feb-17
Milo Statement I am a gay man, and a child abuse victim.

I would like to restate my utter disgust at adults who sexually abuse minors. I am horrified by pedophilia and I have devoted large portions of my career as a journalist to exposing child abusers. I've outed three of them, in fact -- three more than most of my critics. And I've repeatedly expressed disgust at pedophilia in my feature and opinion writing. My professional record is very clear.

But I do understand that these videos, even though some of them are edited deceptively, paint a different picture.

I'm partly to blame. My own experiences as a victim led me to believe I could say anything I wanted to on this subject, no matter how outrageous. But I understand that my usual blend of British sarcasm, provocation and gallows humor might have come across as flippancy, a lack of care for other victims or, worse, "advocacy." I deeply regret that. People deal with things from their past in different ways.

As to some of the specific claims being made, sometimes things tumble out of your mouth on these long, late-night live-streams, when everyone is spit-balling, that are incompletely expressed or not what you intended. Nonetheless, I've reviewed the tapes that appeared last night in their proper full context and I don't believe they say what is being reported.

I do not advocate for illegal behavior. I explicitly say on the tapes that I think the current age of consent is "about right."

I do not believe sex with 13-year-olds is okay. When I mentioned the number 13, I was talking about the age I lost my own virginity.

I shouldn't have used the word "boy" -- which gay men often do to describe young men of consenting age -- instead of "young man." That was an error.

I am certainly guilty of imprecise language, which I regret.

Anyone who suggests I turn a blind eye to illegal activity or to the abuse of minors is unequivocally wrong. I am implacably opposed to the normalization of pedophilia and I will continue to report and speak accordingly.

20-Feb-17
You bet josh. It didn't come entirely from a tweet or some lying sack of crap "journalist" from CNN.

20-Feb-17
Mint, you just go ahead and take up for a guy who defends sex between adult men and 13 year old boys. That is a great cause for you to champion, bravo.

By the way, speaking of Bill Maher, here is a transcript of Milo on Maher's show from last week, pushing back against the idea that he (Milo) is a Conservative.

He is a sick, sick young man, and if you're going to take up for him please don't ever, ever again come on here and complain about the lack of ethics or morals in anyone. Thanks.

20-Feb-17
A gay libertarian causing outrage among the left for his disgusting sodomitic behavior. The same gay person would be lauded for his bravery and progressiveness if he were a liberal.

20-Feb-17
Josh, I'm not defending anything but the truth, he said in the same interview in the unedited tapes that he thinks the current age of consent is about right. The current age of consent is not 13. Like I said before, he is the Bill Maher that leans right on the libertarian scale, his whole thing is to be unpc and that's what this is all about, being a troll and getting people unhinged, you can relate to that.

20-Feb-17
I wouldn't be shocked if Berkley will re-invite Milo now that they know he's as weird as they are. In fact, Portland might even beat them to it. After all, their motto is "Keep Portland Weird".

So once again, Josh fails in another attempt to attack the current republican administration as well as his fellow Bowsiter's. As though any of us here are pro-pedophilia....much less Trump being that way.... lol ... What an idiot.

20-Feb-17
Josh and his tweets. Nothing on the news about it, that i can see. Gospel of josh. 8^)))

20-Feb-17
Who lead the charge against Milo ? Non other than:

The Reagan Battalion, a collection of Seven Mountain Nationalists & mostly #NeverTrump websites.

20-Feb-17
CPAC just announced Milo has been canceled.

20-Feb-17
Just what i thought josh. Where is that proof PHONY? CRICKETS! "0" Credibility. 8^)))

20-Feb-17
How sad it is that so many of you have been so conditioned by Trump to believe that "crude/offensive speech=political incorrectness=awesome". You have totally lost perspective on what it even means to have common decency, much less the idea that good people do not defend those who promote pedophilia and sexual assault. How very, very sad. And disgusting. I have said many times that Trump brings out the worst angels of human nature in his supporters, and so many of you are proving it again, and again, and again.

20-Feb-17
I guess it's a 53 year old woman who didn't see or hear anything but what she wanted to. I would guess she had seen those video clips or at least been told they existed, maybe she didn't see them. Maybe on purpose. Or saw them and didn't want to associate them or acknowledge them because it didn't fit with what she wants. Because she never addressed them or directly what people are objecting to, (which has nothing to DO with Trump), only the parts she wanted to. At that point she can yammer on all she likes. ...... she drank the koolaid, a total sycophant..... I really don't have to hear any more from her because you cannot trust a word she says. She's irrelevant in my view.

WRT his excuses...... "well, maybe I said it wrong.... or maybe I thought I could say anything I wanted to....or maybe......" great excuse(s). Lovely.

Alot of that going around, making excuses for actual words that came out of a persons mouth. An epidemic.....

20-Feb-17
self-described curators of conservatism

20-Feb-17

20-Feb-17
"Trump brings out the worst angels of human nature in his supporters, and so many of you are proving it again, and again, and again."

Case in point. Fair statement to say the same about hillary and obama...?

20-Feb-17
josh, you're right. You are very, very, sad. Your continued stupidity, everyday, many times a day, brings out the worst angels of human nature. Don't start sh!t, and there won't be no sh!t. Don't forget josh, you fit in the exact category, that you are trying to put others, on here, in. You think that you are innocent, but you are the biggest sh!t stirrer, on here. You ain't fooling no me. Yep, POOR JOSH.8^(((

21-Feb-17
Umm, who is Milo Yiannopoulous, and why should I care, again?

Good grief, you folks waste a lot of time on here.

Matt

21-Feb-17
He's a senior editor at Breitbart news, where many of the kooks here get their fake news.

His old boss was Trump's campaign CEO, Steve Bannon, who's now the president's senior counselor and attends NSC meetings.

21-Feb-17
Well, I am glad to read the responses that condemn Milo's disturbing child abuse comments. Christ did not tell us not to judge but how to judge.

I do find it concerning some folks here first put a political spin on it or offer a defense.

21-Feb-17
Milo canceled from CPAC and forced to resign from Breitbart.

21-Feb-17
1. Salon Scrubbing Articles in the Wake of Milo-gate

Cleaning up same stuff they dumped on Milo. Goose/gander meme. LOL

2. Who’s Speaking At CPAC? This Guy

Slated to appear on a panel titled “Free Trade, Fair Trade, or Phony Trade” liberal loon and self appointed defender of the union man, Ed Schultz, will be attending CPAC this year. Known as the man who couldn’t even make it on MSNBC, Mr. Schultz managed to wash up at RT as a correspondent for the Russians.

More

Who will they invite next, Michael Moore for a panel on the importance of truth in documentary film making?

21-Feb-17
Guess that I'm just not nuanced enough.

I don't view it as acceptable to consider pedophilia as a subject that is appropriate for "flippancy" or "gallows humor"... regardless of spitballing on late night livestreams. That strikes me as a red flag.

And if anyone is grabbing my wife's breast, I'm not concerning myself with Milo's definition of sexual assault.

I'd say that I'm more of a self-described knuckle dragger than some curator of conservatism.

Now, Ed the sped Schultz is speaking at CPAC? Because conservatives don't get enough exposure to bat-shit crazy leftists outside of CPAC? Is this from an Onion article?

Impossible for me to curate something that I can't even recognize.

21-Feb-17
And now, "The Rest of The Story," because it seems joshuaf, the msm, and others will believe anything and everything they see on the internet.

21-Feb-17
...or tweets.

21-Feb-17
Milo's statement condensed: " I'm sorry. I'm not sorry. Most Americans are too prudish for free speech and I'll do my best to cash in."

21-Feb-17
Kyle, you have too much decency - even though you irritate the heck out of me sometimes - to give even a hint of a defense for this guy and his excuses, rationalizations, justifications, and blame-shifting. You don't make him look any better, and you just sully yourself in the process. Don't.

21-Feb-17
Josh, still waiting for that proof. As you have said in a different post, "if you have the ba!!s", to answer the question? Bet you got Kyle, shaking in his boots. 8^))) "0" Credibility.

21-Feb-17
Polls(!!!) Opinions Tweets

Understandable.

22-Feb-17
I agree with Josh on this one. I saw this guy and his so called explanation of his support for child molestation yesterday and he has no place in speaking at CPAC or anywhere else for that matter. His is a complete nutcase and its hard to believe any moral person would in any way support him. I could care less how much he claims conservatism and I also cannot see the Republican Party or any moral person supporting the queer , Sodomite, gay agenda for that matter or embracing them or encouraging them to be party members. They are a huge part of the problems this country has along with Roe vs. Wade. When God calls these people an abomination then I want no part of them and neither should this nation if they are going to profess Christ. God bless, Steve

24-Feb-17
Wow Sixby, I see a "Christian" that's just as extreme as a lot of the muslims. Glad to see you sign off with, God bless though.

I am positive God doesn't want you responding for him.

With representation like you, it's no wonder religion is losing popularity.

Yes I am a Christian, yes I believe in Jesus Christ and His father.

No I don't believe that mans interpretation of the Bible is correct on many fronts. Man doesn't have a great track record of keeping words straight.

And yes, sir, you are a very poor representation of the Christian religion. Try being "born again".

Jeff Dumas

24-Feb-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Give 'ol josh a break. It's tough when all your eyes/brain ever see is this.......

24-Feb-17
"CPAC cut him as soon as they became aware of his comments in question."

Not true. CPAC chairman spent a good deal of effort defending the invitation even after the uproar. And his comments were in the public domain to begin with.

• Sitka Gear