NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
I took these a few minutes ago as daylight faded. I shot them in color, but they look like black and white due to the fading light.

It's been snowing all day here with temperatures just above freezing until a few hours ago, and now with temperatures just below freezing.

21-Feb-17
Damn, Kyle..... I envy you. We only got a few inches this year. Not even enough to break out my new Husky snowblower. We usually get somewhere around 40-60". Some years a lil more, some a lil less. This year was a lot less.

21-Feb-17
I actually thought about putting on my tiller and hitting the garden today...60's in February. We've had more rain than snow this winter--over 3" in January alone.

21-Feb-17
Since the first of the year we've had 19.25" of precipitation here at our home already.

That's more than we had all of last year, even though last year was a very wet year.

21-Feb-17
Nice pictures Kyle. It was in the 70's again today in sw Kansas. It's 9:30 at night and my truck still says 53 out.

22-Feb-17
Our snow finally all melted! Thank God...sick of shoveling the crap! 16-18 inches forecast for Thurs,Fri. I'm going back into hibernation!

22-Feb-17
And you can have it. Here in Michigan, where I'm at, it's 65* and not an ounce of snow in sight. Frost is gone from the ground, and the lakes are starting their "Spring Thaw" a month and a half early. .

I, like JTV, am enjoying the "Climate Change".

20 years ago, I was framing homes in Mid February in a t-shirt. Back then, all the News was reporting is that it is cyclical and happens every 20 years just like clockwork. It was reported that the cause was either the El Niño, or La Niña (I honestly don't remember which one).

That obviously goes against the narrative of the "Climate Change" theory. I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict another warm winter in 20 years. I'll check back into the CF to update you.

22-Feb-17
Nothing beautiful about that white crap after you have received 300" since Nov.. You guys can come to NY's Tug Hill Plateau and take all you want. We have tons of snow, and every Snowmobiler in the east is coming here. 1 - 2 snowmobile fatalities and dozens of injuries each week.

22-Feb-17

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo
Big duck's girlfriend.
Shuteye's embedded Photo
Big duck's girlfriend.
I went down to the river this morning and ducks were swimming by. It used to be mallards but now we have illegal aliens mixed in. Pretty soon we won't be able to recognize our native ducks.

22-Feb-17

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
Trade Kyle?

22-Feb-17

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
Trade Kyle?

22-Feb-17
At suppertime last night the forecast was calling for ~ 1" of snow overnight.

Imagine my surprise when I woke up to see 10" - 12" of the stuff here at the house!

22-Feb-17
How's that new snowblower working for you Kyle?

22-Feb-17
Justin,

It couldn't handle all that snow in just one shot. I had to go over everything twice.

22-Feb-17
Although not ideal I'm sure it still beat shoveling a foot of wet heavy snow! I'm going to find out if mine can handle it on Friday, calling for 8-14" here in Sioux Falls.

22-Feb-17
All that pissin' and moanin' about a little snow. I saw on Fox news where some people are going to have flood problems when the "500" inches of snow starts to melt in the Spring. BTW, that isn't the total since a lot more snow is predicted.

22-Feb-17

Bwana 2's embedded Photo
Bwana 2's embedded Photo
Happy Place

• Sitka Gear