Gray Ghost 19-Apr-17
Solo 19-Apr-17
joshuaf 19-Apr-17
Shuteye 19-Apr-17
Solo 19-Apr-17
Bentstick81 19-Apr-17
23-Feb-17
Trump hits new record low in poll, seen as weak and 'not honest'

only 38 percent of voters approve of Trump's performance as president while 55 percent disapprove

by a 15-point margin, voters do not find Trump to be trustworthy, with 55 percent labeling him as "not honest"

55 percent saying he is a bad leader and only 42 percent saying he has good leadership skills

More than 60 percent of voters disapprove of the way the president talks about the media and another 52 percent say they trust the media more than Trump "to tell you the truth about important issues."

63 percent of respondents said he was not "level-headed"

- - - - - - - -

It appears Trump's "Blame The Media" campaign is rapidly running out of steam. I've previously said I don't think he'll last two years. Now, I'm beginning to think it will be far less than that. I am so looking forward to "President Pence" and having a good and decent man as POTUS.

23-Feb-17
A very josh like post(!!!)...

Congrats on becoming irrelevant.

23-Feb-17
Yes, I've seen that poll also...., on MSNBC, you know the "anti -trump" media. So yea I'm not believing that poll much.

23-Feb-17
Jimbo must get his info from cnn.

23-Feb-17
dimbo must be lacking nutrients. He's definitely lacking comprehension.

23-Feb-17
Little Jimbo try Preparation H it is specifically formulated to help those whose butt hurts!!!

23-Feb-17
I guess some people never got the memo that the polls that were put out to hurt Trump, only made him stronger.

23-Feb-17
You lost bro. Deal with it.

23-Feb-17
Jimbo,

Isn't it funny how Trump can tout a more favorable poll (Rasmussen) and everyone here cheers and points to it as evidence of the great job he's doing. But a less favorable poll is fake news.

BTW, the presidents approval rating in the Rasmussen poll has also been dropping, lately. So I'm sure it will be "irrelevant" and "fake news" too, shortly.

Matt

23-Feb-17
"Is James O'Keefe About To Smoke CNN? Tells Hannity He's Set To Release "Hundreds of Hours" Of Newsroom Footage "Wikileaks Style"

23-Feb-17
What.....no tweet???

23-Feb-17
A poll taken by the same people that had Hillary at 90% chance of winning!

Your media source is lying to you again!

23-Feb-17
Stalker,

So, is the Rasmussen poll also a lie? Or, are you just cherry picking the news you choose to believe?

Matt

23-Feb-17
Matt, I would guess that there are more than a few on here (including myself) that aren't happy with everything OUR president says or does. There has to be a learning curve when you become the most powerful man in the world. Thank God he is at least proactive in "trying to make America great again". The last administration.....well you know. You have a handful on here that act like they play on an opposing team. If they truly were "conservative outdoorsmen" like most of us pride ourselves of being, they would have to admit the positive he is doing. In my eyes they loose all credibility when doing so. You loose a seat at the table when you can't concede the good that's going on while pointing out the bad. That said, it makes it easy (and fun in most cases) to pound on those idiots! I'm sure there are plenty of forums where they can play in the mud with fellow libtards.

Jeff

23-Feb-17
Jeff,

I agree. This forum is as big a circle jerk as most are. It just happens to be a conservative circle jerk.

I guess everyone needs their safe places.

Matt

23-Feb-17
Unless we know the poll methodology, and the questions, this is meaningless. There are plenty of polls conducted to predetermine answers, and since this is MSNBC, my radar is up. Much of what Trump has done looks very good. But the media is giving him an order of magnitude greater scrutiny than it ever gave their saint, Obama.

23-Feb-17
So salty

23-Feb-17
Wow. We're all a big circle jerk?! I see GG posts quite often. Why? If that's the way you feel.

23-Feb-17
Why don't the liberal "click" here find a left wing message board where you will be welcomed with open arms, back slaps and the total agreement that you seek. A place where you can spew whatever you wish to bobbing heads.

Why present yourself where your ideology is not welcome? That is the indicator of how sick and demented you are.

The Rock

23-Feb-17
Matt,

It may be a big circle jerk but you have all of a sudden seem to enjoy it again. I realize that its probably just coincidence that Obama is no longer in office.

23-Feb-17
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 52% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-seven percent (47%) disapprove.

23-Feb-17
"Wow. We're all a big circle jerk?! I see GG posts quite often. Why? If that's the way you feel."

Actually, you used to see my posts quite often, about 8 years ago. I took a circle jerk sabbatical, mostly because I got tired of the uncivil nature of some members towards others with differing opinions.

I've always welcomed differing opinions and civil discourse to remain objective. And I try to hold myself to those standards. But I'm human, and occasionally succumb to the unwarranted attacks and insults, like above.

My apologies for my crude analogy. I wouldn't say that to my Mother, so I shouldn't say it here, either.

Matt

23-Feb-17
No attacks or insults from me. Just seeking HONEST debate.

23-Feb-17
After the election we had in November. I am amazed anyone buys into what they say. No matter which poll or what it says.

23-Feb-17
Hillary would have been worse than anything

23-Feb-17
"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 52% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-seven percent (47%) disapprove."

Correct. Down from 55% a few days ago. It also shows an equal 38% either strongly approve or disapprove. That's also not trending in Trump's favor, lately.

Honestly, I'm 50/50 at this point. I've like some things, others not so much.

Matt

23-Feb-17

sleepyhunter's Link
Trump is up in polls today. Rasmussen is only poll for today.

23-Feb-17
"Weak?" Not viscerally so I would disagree. I am surprised his "honesty" numbers are not lower. I guess people have a tendency to mistake candor for honesty.

Frankly, if Trump was well received this early, it would be a horrible referendum on the character of our nation. That's not Jimbo's fault, josh's fault or GG's fault. That is a debit on Trump's ledger whether his supporters like it or not. Hopefully, he'll reform himself while being a productive POTUS. I've known old men in my life to do a philosophical 180 so, stripped of alternatives, I'm banking on that.

23-Feb-17
I think that there is one person on this site who has proven quite well the actual value and accuracy of polls(!!!) this past election.

Remember when polling data fails, one can always rely on tweets to make one's point.

A friend's wife whose PhD in mathematics specialized in polling and has told me numerous times that most of the media sponsored polling is rather shoddy and poorly constructed to have much value upon close statistical analysis(her professional view). Add to this that those who report on the results have not ever taken any courses in statistics (let alone math above simple algebra) to even understand the results and often interpret based upon personal bias and desires.

23-Feb-17
Those polls are just a statistical representation. They have a confidence interval and a deviation applied. Which we don't see. So, his approval rating may have been 52% all along. With such small samples, the confidence interval has to be HUGE.

If this is a circle jerk, Matt is the pivot man.

23-Feb-17
PBS had a stat the other day - when the Gallop pole has the presidential approval rating <50% in Dec after the election, the presidents party loses an average of 38 seats in the house. When >50, that party loses an average of 13 seats. You guys may not pay any attention to (bad) polls, but the politicians do.

Trump has been surprisingly quiet on Twitter lately which can only help him. Getting rid of Flynn and adding McMaster was really good (if unintentional). Kicking Bannon off of the NSC (which has been apolitical up to now) would be even better.

Seems that more time golfing helps his presidency in many ways.

23-Feb-17
Question. Why do some point to the presidential election polls as evidence that they aren't accurate?

Most credible polls were trending in Trumps favor in the last few weeks before the election. Several showed Trump up just before the election. Ultimately, I think most were within their margin of error, but I haven't delved into that far.

Personally, I find polls interesting, but don't find them to useful. If anything they show how quickly many people's opinions can change in a short timeframe.

Matt

23-Feb-17
"A very josh like post(!!!)..."

Still livin' rent-free in MouseFlakes' head.

23-Feb-17
"" mostly because I got tired of the uncivil nature of some members towards others with differing opinions.""

Bullspat, you tried telling Pat how to run the site and tried making a big hullabaloo how if Pat did't reverse a situation you would leave, Pat did't, you tried weaseling your way out of it it, got confronted for weaseling and slithered away.

Were outed for being a Closet Democrat, another capon move you got away with for years, lacked the spine and fortitude to defend the Best vote you ever cast, now here you come slithering back to "hold Trump accountable, go blow smoke some where weak sniveling capon's are the norm.

23-Feb-17
"Isn't it funny how Trump can tout a more favorable poll (Rasmussen) and everyone here cheers and points to it as evidence of the great job he's doing. But a less favorable poll is fake news."

Been that way since all the way back in the primaries.

- "Fake News"=News Trump and his sycophants don't like

- "Real News"= News Trump and his sycophants DO like

I remember like it was yesterday, in January of 2016, a Monmouth Iowa primary poll came out showing Trump losing the lead there for the first time to Cruz. On a Friday, Trump blasted the poll as junk, "what the heck is Monmouth?", etc. The next MONDAY, the very same Monmouth came out with a poll in a different state showing Trump with a big lead, and he PRAISED it to the skies, called them the "highly respected Monmouth poll". 4 days after he tried to discredit them.

Seriously, I think perhaps we who do not bow down to Trump might need to start posting a trigger warning for the Trumpo-phants before mentioning anything negative about Trump. Talk about needing your safe spaces.

"Just seeking HONEST debate."

Very few here who are pro-Trump are seeking HONEST debate. If you don't profess fealty and loyalty to Trump, you're considered a traitor, snake, liberal, America hater, blah, blah, blah. That kind of demagoguery is the opposite of "HONEST debate."

"I guess people have a tendency to mistake candor for honesty."

You might say "mistake". The better word would be "excuse".

"I think that there is one person on this site who has proven quite well the actual value and accuracy of polls(!!!) this past election."

Jack, do you have a picture of me on your bedside table? Your obsession with me is actually pretty creepy.

Hey, by the way, remember when the last 13 polls before the Iowa primary said that Trump would win Iowa, and I said they were wrong, and Cruz would win Iowa? And same thing in Oklahoma. And Kansas. And Idaho. And several others as I recall. Good times.....

And here's a friendly reminder for you and all the other Trumpists: Most of the polls in the 2016 General election were correct. There were a few state polls that were wrong, but by far the majority of polls were correct, because they measure raw votes, not electoral votes.

23-Feb-17

Jimbo's Link
Here's a link to QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY polls... just click on "February 22 national poll" to see the poll this thread is about.

23-Feb-17
You have odd recollection of my history here, Slade. The only direct communication I've ever had with Pat was about our outfitter sponsorship of this website, and the possibility of him hunting with me here in Colorado.

I did publicly disapprove of Pat's banning a particular member from Alaska, and stated I'd leave if that decision wasn't reconsidered. It wasn't, so I left. That was actually a healthy and productive move for me, as I was wasting entirely too much time, here, anyway. Kinda like now.

Have a great weekend. I'm heading up to enjoy skiing on some of the fresh snow we're getting.

Matt

23-Feb-17
Isn't it funny how Trump can tout a more favorable poll (Rasmussen) and everyone here cheers and points to it as evidence of the great job he's doing. But a less favorable poll is fake news.

Sorry, Matt, this is clearly not true. And if you look at past history, even when the polls trended in Trump's way prior to the election, many questioned it. I specifically wanted to know what the campaign internal polls showed. And you'll see here that I commented that w/o knowing the methodology and questions, the polls are suspect.

It would be accurate to say that "many" or "the majority" are doing what you claim, but "everyone" is an exaggeration.

23-Feb-17

Jimbo's Link
This is a new poll that was just released today (rather than start a new thread about it, I thought I'd just add it to this one... no need to get you guys worked up any more than necessary).

- - - - - - - -

Republicans Out Of Step With U.S. Voters On Key Issues, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Most Voters Support Legalized Marijuana

"He rattled the rafters with bold calls for pipelines and tax cuts, a big wall and a new health care plan. But while his base may be eating it up, a broad portion of the electorate is telling President Donald Trump there is a big difference between campaign bravado and an agenda that works for all Americans," said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2432

23-Feb-17
"haters are gonna hate hate hate ...... which the libs/#neverTrumpers on here do so well...."

Oh dear. Physician....Heal Thyself. You and the others who make up the band of Trump Enforcer Ruffians here have done magnitudes more "hating" on Trump skeptics here than the reverse.

23-Feb-17
It's more than hate...it's more like Hope. Every Butthurt News story gives renewed hope that Trump will fail, so that they can finally have some credibility and have been right about something. They feed on it Daily.

We are still waiting...

23-Feb-17
I'm kinda offended that no one found my pivot man comment funny.

23-Feb-17
Polls(!!!)

Opinions

Tweets

23-Feb-17
Trump will never be President. How's that going for you dumbmasses.

23-Feb-17
Boy josh, you put fake facts on here, all the time, but that's ok, because it's you. Just another day, of you making a complete idiot out of yourself. Can't fix stupid. Sorry josh, you have to do that for yourself. 8^)))

23-Feb-17
WV I found it hilarious and truthful

23-Feb-17
All the lawlessness, that the U.S. has been through, the last eight years, no wonder some don't like or want Trump. Bringing Law & Order back to the U.S., is not going to be easy, or likable. If some don't like Trump, just proves he's is doing a Great job.

23-Feb-17
Sure Jimbo...those same great posters that predicted he would go down in flames. Mad Dog

23-Feb-17
1) Trump has obliterated his campaign promise to “rarely leave the White House.” He’s spent three consecutive weekends at his private Mar-a-Lago club, at a cost to taxpayers of about $10 million?—?or slightly less than what President Obama spent on travel for an entire year. You wonder why people don't find him trustworthy?

2) Memberships to Mar-a-Lago cost $200,000, a fee that doubled shortly after Trump’s inauguration. And that figure doesn’t include taxes or the $14,000 in annual dues that each member also pays to maintain membership. Of course, dropping $200,000 for membership at a private club would be impossible for most Trump supporters. And Hillary was accused of Pay for Play? This is the very definition.

3) Trump got 62 million votes. There are 315 million is the US population. That's 20%. That means 80% of the population did not vote for him. Pretty simple, but I hear the alt-right doesn't believe in math because it is far too factual.

Conservative snowflakes everywhere can't bear to hear it but trump is failing. It'll get worse before it gets better.

23-Feb-17
And he's teaching America's youth, PD. Just glad not mine.

23-Feb-17

MikeV's Link
From Fortune, CBS News, Wall St Journal and a few other sources you can easily search: n the five weeks since his inauguration, the President has already spent three weekends at Mar-a-Lago, which he has begun referring to as the “Winter White House,” indicating that more is in store for the lavish private club situated on a beachfront property that was not designed with presidential security in mind. Some of the estimated $10 million spent on these three trips included paying for the Coast Guard to patrol the shoreline, according to the Post. His florida club is a legal private club that he advertises only to those who can afford it. In exchange, they get to dine with him, meet with him, discuss business deals. That's Pay for Play, piglet. And what proof do you have that clinton was 'taking bribes?' and if she was, what happened to the investigations, and trumps promise to "lock her up". Did you forget that promise? Looks like you're the dense one, piglet. But nice try.

23-Feb-17
Mike is to dumb to realize the voting age is 18. Even an alt right moron knows that Mike. But, a great mind like you missed it. HMMM???????? Makes one wonder about your party choice don't it? I bet the left is/has already spewed that FACTOID out to the extent they even believe it now.

23-Feb-17
I simply cannot believe that after the utter BULLSH*T that was fed to us on a daily basis with polls, news (fake) reports, and of course the all knowing tweets, that any of you here would even bother reading them anymore. After what was proved last year, they mean NOTHING.

23-Feb-17

Anony Mouse's embedded Photo
As Paul Zeidan's career in education at Briarcliff HS declines, his budding attempts at fashion show a real alt-left androgynous gender confusion.

23-Feb-17
"She's still likely to end up in an orange suit."

May it be so!

23-Feb-17
For starters folks, it's not "Mike Vazquez from CA" it's Paul Zeidan from CT. MikeV is the 34th false registration of a person now attempting to cast themselves as the social conscience of the republic is operating under. If it weren't true it would be laughable.

Second, if you pull some quotes of his posts and use a search engine odds are high you'll be directed to any number of leftist sites that contain at best about 10% fact, a generous percentage of half-truths and the remainder constituting the end-product of a ruminant's digestive process.

I agree with the sentiments that this babble spewing from an "educator" is frightening; evidence provided in citing the entire population of the United States when a)as mentioned legal voting age is 18 so everyone under that age must be removed from the figure b)convicted felons cannot vote so that number must be removed c)the % of the electorate participating in the last election was, once again under 60% (which means Paul, since you need a paint-by-numbers walk-through) is that 40%+ eligible voters must also be subtracted from the total.

One would think an "educator" would understand the concept of proofing sources prior to posting them as fact. Well, an honest educator would and it should go without saying that anyone lacking the integrity to post under their name probably doesn't merit the virtue being associated with them.

Then there is the appalling lack of maturity evident in proclaiming that he loves posting here believing his presence "pisses certain people off." One can only wonder what the Board of Education and Administration of Briarcliff Manor High School would think of this level of maturity in someone entrusted with guiding the flower of their youth through life. Some parents might be less than thrilled too.

No, the best course is to skip right over Paul's content-empty posts and rest easy in the certainty that his time in the sun (and those who share in his failed ideology) has passed and what you are witnessing here is an endless loop of his angst over the realization of that fact.

You need help Paul and you don't piss anyone off; as I've already stated you'd have to be interesting first and frankly son, I've mowed over dried-up remnants of neighborhood pets waste product that had you by a wide margin in that regard.

24-Feb-17
Mike in CT,

I think most trolls are just looking for attention, and MikeV certainly gets that here.

Perhaps if everyone ignores him, he'll go away.

Matt

24-Feb-17
MikeV - " Conservative snowflakes everywhere can't bear to hear it but Trump is failing "

You wish!! Trump is crushing it and it scares the crap out of little snowflakes like you. Watching him do what he promised he would do has got to be incredibly hard for you to wrap your little brain around!

24-Feb-17
Here here GG!

24-Feb-17

Don't feed the trolls is a great meme...but it is fun to play with them ;o)

24-Feb-17
LOL

24-Feb-17
Was you referring to me JTV? LOL.

26-Feb-17
Like said above it's a learning curve, If youve never been in politics it will take some time to learn the ropes. But for some he's a failure a couple months. What a crook !

27-Feb-17
Never thought I'd ever say it..... but it is more than just a bit refreshing to see an administration not married to polls, various and often conflicting polls, and using them to come up with some "plan of action". Polls should never be used to devise action WRT right and wrong.

Screw polls. There is such a thing as doing what is right and that is what you were put in such a position to do..... opinion polls be damned. You make a dynamic change you will have a significant number of people in opposition. Opposition will push negative polling. Shocking, yes I know... This has become more true than ever lately.

27-Feb-17
I agree TD. If the polls were accurate, Trump wouldn't have even been the nominee, let alone the POTUS. IMO, if Trump keeps on doing what he's doing (as in actually DOING what he said he'd do) then he'll be in favor with the people that actually put him there, so screw the polls. THEY are the ones that have indeed proven themselves over and over again to be "weak and dishonest".

27-Feb-17

27-Feb-17
Why the MSM Is Ignoring Trump's Sex Trafficking Busts

(Note: many internal linked references within article. Go to source to read)

Since President Donald Trump has been sworn in on Jan. 20, authorities have arrested an unprecedented number of sexual predators involved in child sex trafficking rings in the United States. This should be one of the biggest stories in the national news. Instead, the mainstream media has barely, if at all, covered any of these mass pedophile arrests. This begs the question – why?

As a strong advocate for sex crime victims, I’ve been closely following the pedophile arrests since Trump took office. There have been a staggering 1,500-plus arrests in one short month; compare that to less than 400 sex trafficking-related arrests in 2014 according to the FBI. It’s been clear to me for awhile that Trump would make human trafficking a top priority. On October 8, 2012, Trump tweeted:

"Got to do something about these missing children grabbed by the perverts. Too many incidents – fast trial, death penalty."

My suspicions were confirmed on Feb. 23 when Trump gave a press conference from the White House addressing how human trafficking is a “dire problem” domestically and internationally. He gave further confirmation when he said: “Dedicated men and women across the federal government have focused on this for some time as you know -- it’s been much more focused over the last four weeks.” Trump’s press conference was barely a blip in the mainstream media and the massive arrests have been almost completely ignored by the MSM altogether. Here’s a rundown of some of the massive sex trafficking rings that have been broken up since Trump took office.

-On Jan. 27 authorities arrested 42 in a human trafficking operation in Tennessee.

-On Jan. 29 authorities announced that 474 were arrested in a statewide California human trafficking operation and 28 sexually exploited children were rescued.

-108 were arrested from Jan. 18 to Feb. 5 in Illinois as part of a national sex trafficking sting operation.

- 178 people were arrested in Texas for sex trafficking in sting that operated in January till Super Bowl Sunday.

-16 people were arrested in January in Michigan for sex trafficking during the Detroit Auto Show.

-In February, authorities arrested 11 in Virginia in a child sex sting.

-On Feb. 14 the Polk County sheriff announced that 42 were arrested in Florida in child pornography related cases.

As the MSM has ignored these historical arrests, they have zeroed in on casting conservative icon Milo Yiannopoulos as a monster. They claim he supports pedophilia based on comments he made in a video years ago. The reality is Milo was a victim of child sex abuse, and although he did joke about his abuse in an interview, he in no way promotes pedophilia. The opposite is true, and he addressed this controversy head on in a press conference. Not only is it normal for sex abuse victims to make light of their abuse as a coping mechanism, Milo has personally taken down and exposed pedophiles in his columns over the years. However, the mainstream media and the left ignored this information and demonized Milo. The irony of all this is that the left and MSM have been the biggest proponents of pedophilia. Salon has published articles attempting to normalize pedophilia; however, to maintain their faux outrage over Milo, they deleted them. The face of the very fake news network CNN, Jake Tapper, fired off several tweets condemning Milo. For example, he tweeted:

"My friend, a survivor of sex trafficking: "Milo straight up defended abusing 13 yr old boys...Please don't let that be normalized"

If Tapper is so concerned with sex trafficking, why in the world hasn’t he covered the massive sex trafficking arrests that have taken place since Trump took office? It seems he, and many in the leftist media, are only concerned with sex trafficking if it can be used to destroy a conservative.

After the MSM went after Milo, he was disinvited to speak at CPAC and his book deal was pulled. Let’s contrast this with one of the left’s heroes, Lena Dunham, who was a staunch and vocal Hillary Clinton supporter during her campaign. She got a $3.5 million book deal. In her book, she literally bragged about how she molested her little sister and made false claims that a conservative raped her in college. Has Fake Tapper or anyone in the MSM ever expressed outrage over her? Of course not!

Milo told this column that once one realizes the MSM “cares nothing for real victims and only wants its ideological enemies destroyed, this behavior becomes intelligible. Journalists don’t care about children. They care about damaging their political enemies.” Milo is absolutely right. This is why we’ve heard nothing from the MSM about the mass sex trafficking arrests and this will continue unless a conservative can be targeted.

The good news is that we have a president who genuinely does care about children and he’s vowed to make solving the human trafficking epidemic a priority. The recent pedophile arrests are just the tip of the iceberg and, whether Tapper and his ilk in the MSM like it or not, this story will eventually get so big that they will be forced to cover this horrific epidemic that has plagued our country for too damn long.

27-Feb-17

Pat C.'s Link
Ill bet her parents are real proud of her.

17-Apr-17
Just for the bowlibs and closet democrat, something to get you all lathered up.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

17-Apr-17

Gray Ghost's embedded Photo
Gray Ghost's embedded Photo
Nice pole cherry pick....

Matt

17-Apr-17
Look I don't care who you like or dislike but you have to have consistency.

Where's the post where guys are outraged that Trump has already played golf 17 times or that he's on pace to pass Obama's 8 year travel budget in the FIRST year!!!

I do think he's probably liked a little more since he has stopped tweeting every 5 minutes. Just by not tweeting he's going to be liked a bit more.

Now if he could just keep his idiotic comments to a min. he might have a real chance at that 50%. Not likely but you can hope.

17-Apr-17

Gray Ghost's Link
"Look I don't care who you like or dislike but you have to have consistency."

Agreed. Double standards seem to be a prerequisite on the CF, recently.

"I do think he's probably liked a little more since he has stopped tweeting every 5 minutes. Just by not tweeting he's going to be liked a bit more."

Apparently you didn't read his latest batch of Tweets since yesterday. See link. Someone needs to close his Twitter account.

Matt

17-Apr-17
His tweets always have the purpose of distracting from something he doesn't want Americans paying attention to... makes me curious what the recent tweet storm is about. Either I missed it, or there's something about to come out he doesn't want us paying attention to.

And... I definitely agree about the lack of consistency and the frequent double standards espoused in here.

17-Apr-17
In two consecutive Tweets, here's what Donald wrote:

"I did what was an almost an impossible thing to do for a Republican-easily won the Electoral College! Now Tax Returns are brought up again?"

Someone should look into who paid for the small organized rallies yesterday. The election is over!"

So, in one breath he uses the election to justify why he hasn't disclosed his tax returns, as if the two are related somehow. Then, in the next breath he advocates a financial investigation, and suggests the election is irrelevant history.

Oh, how I do love irony.

Matt

17-Apr-17
What's the big deal? Trump's a billionaire, he pays taxes. Jimbo, you want to impeach him over a taxes? Is Trump under indictment for Tax evasion? Why aren't you guys worried about Al Sharpton not paying his taxes? This thread is pointless.

17-Apr-17
Plenty of polls came out claiming how much America "liked" Barack Obama. Since a poll is only as good as its methodology, I place little faith in them. Likewise, the nightly news on the alphabet networks is a daily barrage of "Trump is an idiot" while in the early days of the Obama administration, the alphabet news was of the "Obama is the greatest thing ever to happen to America" nonsense. If you'll recall, he got the Nobel peace prize before they went through their first roll of toilet paper at the White House.

Given that discrepancy, I'd expect low poll numbers, and place little value to them.

17-Apr-17
Ah, I see the lathering did't take long.

17-Apr-17
The problem is we don't know his tax history or issues. If Obama hadn't released his taxes you guys would be going ballistic!!!

Truth is Trump (and family) makes Obama's vacations and spending look like a homeless shelter.

Don't for one minute think I supported Obama because I didn't. I just think it's funny you guys are now turning your head.

17-Apr-17
"I do think he's probably liked a little more since he has stopped tweeting every 5 minutes"

Trump's favorables always go up a little when he's not tweeting, like Hillary during the early days of the campaign when she stayed out of sight. They're both so unlikable, anytime they're not in public view, the public forgets how much they dislike them.

Even though that is only a single poll that looks like a complete outlier, even if it's accurate, the reason is more likely the missile strike on Syria and the bomb drop on Afghanistan. Many of the most hard-core Trumpists have always projected this Militaristic "Emperor-God" image onto Trump. With those military strikes, he just reinforced that slobbering love they have for his (fake) Alpha-Male persona.

17-Apr-17
I am sorry guys, so I will apologize now, . . . . but . . . . . .

. . . .

. . .

. . . I think that Lefty Lucy is cute. Real pretty red curls. Sweet looking lips, too. I think maybe she should give me a kiss . . .

. .

. .

OMG, have I had too much beer tonight ?????

LOL !

17-Apr-17
josh, you are questioning a poll, and yet you spew out FAKE TWEETS, and think they are factual. Double Standard there josh? More PHONY BS from you. Head back to the porch, sore loser.

18-Apr-17
If he's got an IRS staff, then he should have nothing to hide.

Matt

18-Apr-17
I'm sure every president thought it was none of our business. But they still coughed 'em up.

Why is Trump an exception?

And please, Spike, don't tell me you wouldn't have howled like a monkey if Obama refused to produce his returns.

Matt

18-Apr-17
BK - "If you'll recall, he got the Nobel peace prize before they went through their first roll of toilet paper at the White House"

That is technically true as the conservationists Obamas didn't allow any toilet paper in the WH. It was reported that they would scoot around on their backsides like a cat after taking a deuce. (Some of this is fake news.)

18-Apr-17
At this point (set sound for harpy "SHRIEK" mode)........"What does it matter!!?"

18-Apr-17
"And please, Spike, don't tell me you wouldn't have howled like a monkey if Obama refused to produce his returns."

Spike - and many others here - have howled like monkeys when various Democrat Presidents were loathe to produce their college transcripts. And yet their hyper-partisan hackiness tells them it's a great idea to defend not releasing something much more important such as tax returns.....just so long as the person not doing the releasing has an "R" after his name.

18-Apr-17
Spike,

Fair enough. Sorry for my presumptions. And thank you for admitting Trump has problems.

All I ask is, don't whip out your 3" Obama yardstick every time someone criticizes Trump. I wouldn't want to disclose my tax returns, either. But, the fact that Trump refuses to do that which every president has done since Nixon is reason enough to raise an eyebrow. Especially since he promised to do so thru-out his campaign.

Matt

18-Apr-17
Spike: "I fully believe that if justice were truly done, the whole truth exposed, we would agree that he deserves the gallows."

You have just entered the door to my space, sir. And it may be that one day the truth WILL be exposed, but he will never be punished. Not even a slap on the wrist. Instead he will live in luxury, fully protected for the rest of his life, at our expense. Might as well face it, there is no real justice now.

SD

18-Apr-17
"At this point (set sound for harpy "SHRIEK" mode)........"What does it matter!!?"

WW,

Here are a few reasons why Trumps tax returns are of interest to me.

1. Pure and simple, he promised to release them during his campaign, all the while proclaiming that "no one knows more about tax laws than I do".

2. Part of my evaluation of Trump's upcoming tax reform legislation will be a review of how it will affect HIS personal tax return. In 2005, roughly $33 million of the $38 million he paid in taxes was due to the Alternative Minimum Tax law. Trump wants to eliminate the AMT. Gee, I wonder why?

3. It's well-documented that Trump used legal "loop-holes" in the tax laws to avoid paying millions in taxes when his casino empire was going bankrupt. Basically, he wrote off forgiven debt. Those loop-holes have since been closed thru legislation. Trump's more recent tax returns may shed light on other millionaire loop-holes that need to be closed.

4. In 2005, I paid a higher net tax percentage than Trump did. Yet, my taxable income was roughly 0.002 times his. Something about that doesn't sit well with me. So much for a progressive tax structure. I would like to compare more recent tax returns for a clearer idea of what is broken, and how to fix it.

Matt

18-Apr-17
Glad to see you Crying your eyes out again, josh. I like it. Go get your bottle, and go back to the porch, Whine bag. 8^)

18-Apr-17
Come on guys we don't need his tax returns to understand how pathetic he is. His tweets confirm that on a daily basis.

I mean he's played golf 20% of the days he's been in office.

18-Apr-17
For how unimportant Trump's taxes are - according to his fervent cultists - it's quite interesting how resistant they are to the idea of him releasing those taxes for public transparency.

Methinks the fellow doth protest too much.....What are they afraid of?

Trump will never release his taxes, and it has nothing to do with IRS audits. Best bet is he won't release them because they show he's worth only a smidgeon of the $ he actually claims he's worth. If he was actually worth the $ he claims, he'd be proud to show it off officially to the world if they wanted to see it.

18-Apr-17
Pig Doc,

I guess that depends on how many pages of it he shows. ;-) You're right, probably nothing.

Matt

18-Apr-17
Pig doc do we really have to be internet brave. How many people would you talk like that to their face?

18-Apr-17

Gray Ghost's Link
"What can you possibly learn from Trump's tax returns"

It's a fair question. See this link for a few answers.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/14/news/economy/trump-tax-returns/

Matt

18-Apr-17
GG: "Link not found".

Sort of tells the story right there...

18-Apr-17

Gray Ghost's Link
Sorry, I must have fat-fingered the link button. Try this one. Or copy and paste this:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/14/news/economy/trump-tax-returns/

Matt

18-Apr-17
Just ask Rachel Maddow, how Trumps taxes are. She made a complete a$$ out of herself, and we have some on here, that hasn't learned a thing from her. Maddow got the info about Trumps taxes, was going to hit the story out of the park, and she got burnt, just like some on here is wanting to do. After another attempted attack on Trump, if i was Trump, i wouldn't show my taxes either. They have already seen a former copy. People could eat sh!t and howl at the moon, as far as i would be concerned. I wouldn't play their games. They just want soooo bad to bring Trump down, just like FREEglee, josh, and mikev, that they end up screwing them selves. I hope Trump can keep the few on here, WHINING their a$$es off. It's comical.

18-Apr-17
"You and josh for sure."

Lol, you're one of the biggest snowflakes on here. You go ballistic any time someone mentions the smallest criticism of your Emperor-God Trump, just one of a dozen or more on here who do their best imitation of a 5th-grade insult generating machine when you're uncomfortable addressing inconvenient facts about your Idol Trump.

Those who can't put up a good, logical defense, just call names and hope no one notices their lack of debate material.

18-Apr-17
Josh, you don't see any of us running from your fake sh!t, you put on here. Just you, mikev, and FREEglee are the only ones that divert, and run from being busted on your PHONY crap you put on here. Another PHONY comment from you, proving your "0" Credibility.

18-Apr-17
There is nothing on a tax return that is material to Trump's ability to do his job. "

OK. So why not release it, all of it? Just like other presidents have? It's immaterial, right?

Matt

18-Apr-17
After all. It's the most important thing for America, and the people, right now.

18-Apr-17
One difference between trump and other recent presidents is that trump actually worked in the private sector. The others mostly had been drawing a government check for years and their finances were mostly already public.

18-Apr-17
Pig Doc, X2.

18-Apr-17
Why, because lathering up is what they do best.

18-Apr-17
"From the dope that thinks net worth is on your tax forms!"

From the dope that thinks tax returns show nothing! Why do the banks that hold one's business loans want a copy of tax returns (and a PFS) every year if there is nothing of value therein?

"I suppose when your net worth matches your annual income one might think that."

Lol, from the guy who doesn't know the first thing about my annual income or my vastly higher net worth. Is that the best you got? Seriously? Think you need to head back to the sandbox and consult your fellow 5th grader pre-pubescents club to come up with something just a little better.

19-Apr-17
Joshuaf: "If he was actually worth the $ he claims, he'd be proud to show it off officially to the world if they wanted to see it."

Nothing about his tax return would disclose his net worth.

19-Apr-17
I've noticed that the folks who are so worried about Trump's tax returns never thought to ask for Obama's college transcripts, medical records, nor any other records of his former life. You know, the information he paid $40m to keep under wraps.

19-Apr-17
"Nothing about his tax return would disclose his net worth."

That's true, and already stated above.

However, per the article I link to earlier, his tax returns would disclose income, deductions, taxes paid, any foreign accounts and taxes paid to foreign governments, business profits and losses, and how Trump would benefit from his own tax proposals.

That's assuming he disclosed all the forms, which will probably never happen.

Matt

19-Apr-17
"I would love to debate you josh"

Actually, that's exactly what you desperately keep trying not to do. And the more you complain about people wanting to see Trump be transparent and release his taxes (like all other Presidential nominees), the more you prove you're scared there's something in there he's trying to hide.

"You must have really crappy credit "

Is 830 FICO "really crappy"?

"That's a belly laugher. Let me know when you want to compare net worth."

Calm down Frances, I wasn't saying my net worth is higher than yours, I was saying it's way higher than my annual income. I have no idea what your net worth is, nor do I care. You have no idea what my net worth is, nor my annual income. I don't judge people based on the amount of money they make. Clearly, people who make a lot of money are very capable of being a complete and total a**hat, as you and Trump are both prime examples. And people who are just getting by are very capable of being some of the best of the best of human nature.

Go back to the sandbox and ponder on some better insults, you're still whiffin' pretty hard.

"Nothing about his tax return would disclose his net worth."

It would show whether he's paying the taxes of a $10 Billionaire or whether he's paying the taxes of a couple hundred Millionaire. Big difference.

He's not keeping his taxes hidden because of an IRS audit. So clearly he is trying to hide something. What is he trying to hide? Many folks here now defending Trump screamed and yelled about Obama (and Gore) not releasing his college transcripts, must mean they had something to hide! Same goes for Tax returns. If people didn't think it was a mark of transparency for Presidential nominees to release their tax returns, then none ever would. And yet all do. Except Trump.

19-Apr-17
"I've noticed that the folks who are so worried about Trump's tax returns never thought to ask for Obama's college transcripts, medical records, nor any other records of his former life."

I don't know who "the folks" are that you're referring to, but I thought Obama should have released all of those things, just like Trump, Hillary, and every other Presidential nominee.

Speaking of those things, unless I'm mistaken, I don't believe Trump has released his college transcripts or his medical records, has he? As promiscuous as he's been during his life, I wouldn't be surprised if his and Bill Clinton's medical records are very similar in certain ways.

19-Apr-17
Were Trump to release his tax records, the left would piss and moan about everything in them. I don't care if Trump personally benefits from a change in the tax code, as long as the country benefits. To insist that he not benefit from something good for the country is short sighted at best.

19-Apr-17
Kevin,

I'm not sure who "insisted" that Trump not benefit from his own tax proposals. I didn't.

That said, if his tax proposals whack millions from his own tax burden, while increasing mine, I will have a problem with that.

Under Obama, my tax rate only climbed. For example, my tax obligation on investment income went from 15% to 23.8%. Dividend income went from 15% to 43.4%. Other unearned income, like interest and rental income went from 35% to 43.4%. Not to mention all the health-care related increases.

It will be interesting to see what Donald proposes.

Matt

19-Apr-17
""Under Obama, my tax rate only climbed.""

As it should of, the consequences of getting what your party supports. It was the other half of America who got screwed for you and your ilks follies.

19-Apr-17
Look out. josh is having a feeling, that just maybe, he has found his balls. That feeling won't last long. I see your really reaching again, josh. 8^)

19-Apr-17
I think Pig Doc enjoys slapping Josh around, like a cat does to a mouse.

The problem is mice bread faster than cats. ;-)

Matt

19-Apr-17
Some people base their future on their past. So they demand the same of others.

Hey, I ain't joshin'.......

19-Apr-17
"There are billionaires with relatively low income. They may have made or inherited billions and are sitting on it."

That certainly isn't Trump. If he had billions and was sitting on it he wouldn't have had to go hat in hand to foreign banks begging for loans since the big American banks will no longer loan to him because he's an extreme credit risk.

I certainly am enjoying watching the great lengths the Trump Cult will go to in order to defend Trump's lack of transparency. Will make for some very interesting conversation about double standards applied to Democrat politicians in the future. I have a long memory.

19-Apr-17
If the democrats are so interested in taxes shouldn't they be wanting to see Al Sharpton's taxes?

19-Apr-17
The leftists are too busy chasing rabbit trails without a 'smidgen' of tracking skills. So out of their discouragement they chase after the big guy that any blind man can see, and then they try to brag about how good they can track.

19-Apr-17
josh. You know all about "DOUBLE STANDARDS". You prove that to us on here, daily. It seems to be OK for you to have "DOUBLE STANDARDS", for yourself, so what is your point? PHONY!

• Sitka Gear