pipe 23-Feb-17
pipe 23-Feb-17
trkytrack 24-Feb-17
Anony Mouse 24-Feb-17
Sixby 24-Feb-17
Mad dog 24-Feb-17
23-Feb-17

Shuteye's Link
Alan Comes and Brenda Buttner both gone from Fox News. I really liked Brenda.

23-Feb-17
Never agreed with him, but respected his resolute, he never hid or denied his political leanings and defended his vote 100% unlike the Closet Democrat who has come slithering back to the CF.

23-Feb-17
I liked them both. Sad news.

23-Feb-17
Hannity & Colmes the early years was when FOX was at its best. I liked that they had opposing views. Then FOX lost its way and what made them great.

He was a good man and too young.

23-Feb-17
This forum needs a Colmes. I can't think of a single thing he ever said that I agreed with (I am sure there were some), but his intensity and passion made people who disagreed with him learn the strengths and weaknesses of their own opinions and ideals instead of just blindly following something they had heard or been told.

23-Feb-17
Colmes was a true gentleman and NEVER, EVER nasty and vicious like most of today's libs. Godspeed. Mr Colmes. Mad Dog

23-Feb-17
He was a stand up comedian before he got on Fox. People that knew him really thought he was a great guy.

23-Feb-17
I'm sorry for the loss...he was an authentic person with opposing positions on everything dear to me but he was genuine and a valid good person. Sean Hannity, this morning on Fox gave really heartfelt commentary

23-Feb-17
I'm sorry for the loss...he was an authentic person with opposing positions on everything dear to me but he was genuine and a valid good person. Sean Hannity, this morning on Fox gave really heartfelt commentary

24-Feb-17
CLAP, CLAP, CLAP

24-Feb-17
From the Liberals eat their own department:

Liberal News Site Publishes Obituary Attacking Fox’s Alan Colmes

Classy…

Via Free Beacon:

The liberal-leaning news site Slate published an obituary Thursday attacking former Fox News contributor Alan Colmes.

Colmes passed away on Thursday at the age of 66 after a battle with an illness. Colmes started his career as a radio host but is best known for his time on the Fox News program “Hannity & Colmes.” The political debate program launched in 1996 and lasted over a decade until 2009.

Colmes was often the outspoken liberal on the news channel, butting heads with conservatives like his long-time friend Sean Hannity.

Fox News honored Colmes with a touching tribute.

Slate took a different approach when remembering Colmes. Its obituary was titled, “Alan Colmes, Buffoon and Patsy, Was Fox News’ Original Liberal Weakling.”

Keep reading…

24-Feb-17
Wow!!!! I'm with Spike in that I quit watching Hannity when Combs was on there. Some call it spinning. To me it is making up a lie to defend evil. Combs and all llike him are what is wrong with America. How can two walk together except they be agreed? I do not eulogize those that support an evil agenda and Combs was one of those. I pray for them to see the light in all respects and I wish them no evil but when they die its too late for that. Today is the day of salvation and now is the accepted time. To compromise that and accept evil , eulogize it , is to condone it. That's how it is. The enemy is not my friend. I will love them, pray for them but I am not going to act like because they die that all of a sudden they are a great person.

God bless, Steve

24-Feb-17
Colmes was a good hearted man who would probably give you the shirt.off his back. He would also be banging on your door when we finally got invaded. And, I would take him and his family in. I have known and had great times with GENUINE old-school .liberals. Not pussies, either. They held the line when the brawl came. They are the peeps you want on your side, BUT THEY ALL ADMIT they are WRONG when the shit flys. "...man..you were right....what should we do???" Mad Dog

• Sitka Gear