Bowbender 25-Feb-17
Anony Mouse 25-Feb-17
Bowbender 25-Feb-17
WV Mountaineer 25-Feb-17
NvaGvUp 25-Feb-17
Anony Mouse 26-Feb-17
24-Feb-17
From COTR:

"Tucker Carlson Gets Into It With A Transgender Activist. I Almost Feel Sorry For The Activist (Almost).

Miss CJ, February 24, 2017

I have no idea where Tucker finds the lunatics that he has on his show, quite honestly. Or even why. But I can’t deny that it’s quite entertaining.

Last night, Tucker spoke with an activist for transgender rights (the guys is also a DNC advisor, so that should tell you a few things) and Tucker basically ate this guy’s lunch. And he didn’t stop there – he ate the guy’s lunch, dinner, and dessert (and might have come around again for breakfast this morning). The activist dude didn’t really stand a chance.

Watch. It’s glorious –

That’s the whole hangup with this transgender bathroom/locker room/sports thing that these activists don’t get. Everyone has to live in reality. And reality is that – even if your FEEEEEELINGS do indeed mean that you get to dictate to others how they act based on your impulses, there are plenty of less-than-scrupulous characters eager to take advantage of a system that says “You can’t question my feelings! My feelings give me rights!”

No, your feelings DON’T give you rights. If that were the case, my feelings that I didn’t want to get up in the morning and work all day to provide for my family would give me the right to a magic paycheck that I received even though I didn’t do anything except lay in bed and catch up on my TV shows. If my feelings said that I didn’t want to pay for the clothes and groceries that I just picked up at the store, I would have the right to walk out with a full shopping cart of stuff without going through a checkout lane. Because FEEEEEELINGS. Stop questioning how I feel! You’re triggering MEEEE!!

But that’s not how this works. You don’t get to cite your feelings for behavior that inconveniences or harms others. Whether that’s knocking off a convenience store because you feel like it, or forcing women and girls to use restrooms where pervy men can proclaim they’re actually female in order to prey upon those unsuspecting women and girls. We have social rules and taboos for a reason – and in the case of restrooms separated by gender, it’s a safety reason. Pure and simple."

24-Feb-17
Related (cross posted from Mikey's World):

American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of children is child abuse

The American College of Pediatricians issued a statement this week condemning gender reclassification in children by stating that transgenderism in children amounts to child abuse.

“The American College of Pediatricians urges educators and legislators to reject all policies that condition children to accept as normal a life of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex. Facts – not ideology – determine reality.”

The policy statement, authored by Johns Hopkins Medical School Psychology Professor Paul McHugh, listed eight arguments on why gender reclassification is harmful.

1. Human sexuality is an objective biological binary trait: “XY” and “XX” are genetic markers of health – not genetic markers of a disorder.

2. No one is born with a gender. Everyone is born with a biological sex. Gender (an awareness and sense of oneself as male or female) is a sociological and psychological concept; not an objective biological one.

3. A person’s belief that he or she is something they are not is, at best, a sign of confused thinking. When an otherwise healthy biological boy believes he is a girl, or an otherwise healthy biological girl believes she is a boy, an objective psychological problem exists that lies in the mind not the body, and it should be treated as such.

4. Puberty is not a disease and puberty-blocking hormones can be dangerous. Reversible or not, puberty-blocking hormones induce a state of disease – the absence of puberty – and inhibit growth and fertility in a previously biologically healthy child.

5. According to the DSM-V, as many as 98% of gender confused boys and 88% of gender confused girls eventually accept their biological sex after naturally passing through puberty.

6. Children who use puberty blockers to impersonate the opposite sex will require cross-sex hormones in late adolescence. Cross-sex hormones (testosterone and estrogen) are associated with dangerous health risks including but not limited to high blood pressure, blood clots, stroke and cancer.

7. Rates of suicide are twenty times greater among adults who use cross-sex hormones and undergo sex reassignment surgery, even in Sweden which is among the most LGBQT – affirming countries.

8. Conditioning children into believing a lifetime of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and healthful as child abuse.

The left, as one might expect, reacted swiftly with claws fully extended.

Think Progress described the American College of Pediatricians as a “hate group masquerading as pediatricians.”

The Huffington Post said that “Once again, Paul McHugh has used the ever more tarnished name of Johns Hopkins to distort science and spread transphobic misinformation.”

McHugh, who formerly served as Johns Hopkins’ psychiatrist in chief, issued an opinion last year stating the transgenderism is a “mental disorder” and sex change is a “medical impossibility.”

The statement was also signed by Drs. Michelle A. Cretella, M.D., president of the American College of Pediatricians, and Quentin Van Meter, M.D., the organization’s vice president.

24-Feb-17
I saw that last night, that nut was on a few times, equally ridiculous. I was thinking the same thing, he sure finds the certifiable nut cases.

24-Feb-17
Carlson is really good and remaining calm, smiling, being courteous, and is great at having done his research and his preparation.

These lefties have to be crazy to come on his show in the first place, because they've got to realize he's going to out them for the fools they are.

24-Feb-17
Tucker Carlson is fun to watch. I don't know how he gets those whack jobs on his show, but it's fun to see them get blown up by a smart guy that does his homework. And his expressions some times are priceless.

24-Feb-17
Kyle,

Good points and truths. If my wife, daughter or grand daughter uses the women's facilities wherever it may be and a man attempts to enter, hell will know a new fury and forget all about the "woman scorned" adage. In this matter I could muster up one last charge.

The Rock

24-Feb-17

Fulldraw1972's embedded Photo
Fulldraw1972's embedded Photo
That was awesome. I really enjoy watching Tucker.

25-Feb-17
He claims this is settled science. Where have I heard that beforAlso notice the other great liberal tactic, if you don't agree with him you are unenlightened or a buffoon. There is no other opinion just his, all others are trivial.

25-Feb-17
It's settled science? So produce the data. So a man can identify as a woman, but not a black? You can select gender, but not race, because it's settled science. And we wonder why we have a generation of ****ed up kids.

25-Feb-17
bb:

That is one big reason we need to return control of our schools to local control and remove and replace indoctrinators with educators. We need to get the Paul Zeidan 's away from classrooms.

25-Feb-17
Jack

"That is one big reason we need to return control of our schools to local control and remove and replace indoctrinators with educators."

X2. We currently send my son to a private school because we were fed up with the local school district. Some of his teachers (10th grade) are left of center, but they encourage the kids to debate both sides of issues without pushing their own viewpoint. THAT I can tolerate.

25-Feb-17
Tucker does a great job. He is well prepared for EVERY guest. He eats the one sided types for lunch. And, his facial expressions are indeed priceless at the dumb statements people make when they are blinded by their liberal ideology.

God Bless men

25-Feb-17
Is it just me, or does that little twerp look as if he's not even five feet tall and a caricature of a space alien cartoon character?

26-Feb-17

• Sitka Gear