HDE 27-Feb-17
Rocky 27-Feb-17
TD 28-Feb-17
Woods Walker 28-Feb-17
Mike in CT 28-Feb-17
HDE 28-Feb-17
SunnyInCO 01-Mar-17
24-Feb-17
“[You] are therefore hereby commanded forthwith to arrest and imprison in any fort or military prison in your command the editors, proprietors, and publishers of the aforesaid newspapers, and all such persons as, after public notice has been given of the falsehood of said publication, print and publish the same with intent to give aid and comfort to the enemy; and you will hold the persons so arrested in close custody until they can be brought to trial before a military commission for their offense.” Btw.....this same man under another EO, suspended "habeas corpus" without congressional approval whereby the government could detain who they wanted, whenever wherever they wanted, without due process. Presidents Lincoln and Trump are eerily similar in their approach and administrations including tariffs.

Hmmmmm......are they chipping rock as we speak?

Another mention of a famous general about his love for the press. General William Tecumseh Sherman banned all press from his military engagements and from contact with his men. Sherman called the entire press liars, thieves and traitors. He proceeded to have a reporter court martialed and Lincoln backed him up.

I really like this President Trump and have taken a shine to him. :-) and whole heartily despise the "fake news" press. Now if California would just secede........

The Rock

24-Feb-17
Yes, one thing that Trump and Lincoln do share in common is their love for executive power and authoritarianism when it suits them. Lincoln used the Constitution for toilet paper multiple times during the War Between the States.

24-Feb-17
^^^^ soooo pathetic....

And what liberal, progressive presidents in the past haven't...? Let's see, FDR, obama, hillary - oh wait! Thank goodnes she's not in there!

24-Feb-17
Cheeto McTiny Hands couldn't wipe Lincolns arse on his best day. Lincoln is spinning in his grave knowing that the fake tanned failure of a human is sitting at his desk.

24-Feb-17
I bet "Tiny hands" could do a nice job on your face, Mike. Us guys from Queens All know how to throw down a beating. The Donald was quite the athlete in his day too. Bet at 70 he could kick your ass. Mad Dog

24-Feb-17
Hey Mikey - Who's your favorite for DNC chair? Tom Perez or Keith Ellison? Ellison is best suited to continue Debbie Wasserman Shultz's destruction of the Democrat Party. He's the best candidate to continue dragging the Democrat Party to the lunatic far left.

24-Feb-17
Sounds like you might have a crush there, little pup! here maybe this will make your night a bit more special, sunshine.

24-Feb-17

Fulldraw1972's embedded Photo
Fulldraw1972's embedded Photo
Paul Zeidan Briarcliff Manor High School (MikeV)

24-Feb-17
Mike and Josh and a few OTHERS here would be welcoming in ANY invaders with wine and roses. Vichy French Collaboration anyone? Mad Dog

25-Feb-17
"And what liberal, progressive presidents in the past haven't...?"

I see you're still beating the "but Democrat Presidents did it in the past so why can't a Republican President do it?" drum.

So principled you are.

Sad.

25-Feb-17
Boy josh. Another stupid post by you. How many Democrat band wagons have you jumped on, and continue to bring up time and time again? Thanks for doing all the work, hanging yourself. Any more, its every post you put up.

25-Feb-17
Rocky, I couldn't agree more. While Trump no doubt is not everyone's cup of tea, he is working hard at doing what he said. Which is why he was elected. No one is forced to like the Man Trump. But, if you are an American in the middle or, to right politically, you have got to like what he is doing as the president. What the left thinks is irrelevant really. Because Lefty American's that claim the title, By definition alone, are treading on plagiarism.

God Bless men

25-Feb-17
"I really like this President Trump and have taken a shine to him. :-) and whole heartily despise the "fake news" press. Now if California would just secede........

The Rock"

Lincoln would not let a state to secede, neither will Trump.

25-Feb-17
No state will ever secede either. For financial reason alone. Be nice if Southern California would attempt it though. The mindless entitlements that rule that area would ensure the guilty would commit genocide of their kind the first week government entitlement and, no out of state commerce was allowed to come in. For good reason, California or no state is self sustainable. We all know that. Rock's comment was tongue in check. He knows the meaning of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. I'm starting to wander if local and federal governments understand it though.

27-Feb-17
trump is a poor example of the shape you should be striving for at the age of 70 that's for sure. He'd puke running to catch the elevator.

27-Feb-17
Trump and Lincoln have one thing in common. They both drive Democrats crazy. If you think Trump is driving them crazy look at what happened when Lincoln took away their slaves!

27-Feb-17
SA, At the age of 70 most people are happy to be blessed just to be seeing the dawning of a new day and thank God everyday for that blessing. Worry about yourself. There is plenty of subject matter reflecting from that mirror Arnold.

The Rock

27-Feb-17
josh, josh, josh, josh, josh.

When will you ever catch on son? It has nothing to do with condoning or justifying anything based on what someone else did. It has everything to do with the double standard pass that your guy got and someone else doesn't or won't.

Had anyone said half the things said about Trump during obama's terms, they would have been branded every dumbass lame name the left comes up with and uses. My favorite is 'racist'...

27-Feb-17
HDE,

The reason people bring up the race card is because the O's were subject to racism on countless occasions by various people. Doing a quick google search will provide too many examples to list here. If you cannot accept, nothing will change your mind.

This has nothing to do with being left, right or center. It is what it is. I typed in google "racist comments about president obama". First result that comes up:

Carl Paladino, who served as New York co-chairman for President-elect Donald Trump’s campaign, on Friday said he wants President Obama to die in 2017 and made racist attacks on first lady Michelle Obama.

Paladino, a Buffalo real estate developer, let loose a series of offensive statements about the Obamas in the New York arts publication Artvoice.

The outlet asked Paladino, “What would you most like to happen in 2017?”

His response: “Obama catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations with a Herford. He dies before trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to [senior White House adviser] Valerie Jarrett, who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihady cell mate mistook her being a nice person and decapitated her." Asked "What would you like to see go in 2017?" Paladino attacked the first lady in sexual and racist terms:

“Michelle Obama. I’d like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortable in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla.”

Paladino on Friday verified to The Buffalo News that his comments were real, attacking the newspaper for inquiring about them.

“Of course I did,” he said when asked if he had uttered the remarks. "Tell them all to go f--- themselves.”

“Tell that Rod Wilson I made that comment just for him,” Paladino added, referring to one of the newspaper's black columnists and editors.

Paladino called Obama the worst president in U.S. history and accused him of “putting criminals back on the streets.”

“Yeah, I’m not politically correct,” Paladino said. "They asked what I want and I told them.”

The Trump transition team disavowed his comments.

Spokeswoman Jessica Ditto called Paladino’s comments “absolutely reprehensible” and said “they serve no place in our public discourse" in a statement to the Huffington Post.

27-Feb-17
SunnyInCO

What comments were made in 2009? Who cares about 2017. What would happen if Trump said he had a pen and a phone? Or that sometimes you just have to bypass Congress?

27-Feb-17
Sunny, I typed in google "racist comments about president obama".

Try typing in who performed the first successful heart transplant. You will learn something not nothing.

The Rock

28-Feb-17
I don't think Rushmore.... that's a big test of time..... and IMO it's about 50/50 this prez may either not make though his first term.... or he could be spectacular (in a good way...) enough to support such thoughts.

However there IS precedent for giving him a Nobel Peace Prize any time now.......

28-Feb-17
How about the Sh*t Stain's famous comment......

"Let's not rush to judgement here, but the cops acted stupidly."

This one sentence at the very beginning of Obama's first term pretty well summed up his position on law enforcement.

Or how about the.......

"If I had a son, he'd look like (insert name of thug of choice here)."

And this does not make me racist, because I hated the bastard's Marxist white half as much as his Marxist black half.

28-Feb-17

Mike in CT's embedded Photo
Mike in CT's embedded Photo
If one looks hard enough one can find examples of almost every human failing; this is hardly newsworthy. Sadly, some choose to fixate on these aberrations and foist them as a protective shield against valid criticisms.

Many judged the presidency of Barack Obama by the universal and unbiased yardstick; job performance.

The graphs attached sadly only tell part of the story but they tell a story not predicated upon race, religion, nationality or gender-simply upon how you performed in the job.

By these metrics the presidency of Barack Obama was an unmitigated and absolute failure.

28-Feb-17
You might expect to see something like that into the first couple year's of a president's first term in office, but the "x" axis says it all.

01-Mar-17
From: HDE 27-Feb-17Private Reply SunnyInCO What comments were made in 2009? Who cares about 2017. What would happen if Trump said he had a pen and a phone? Or that sometimes you just have to bypass Congress?

From: Rocky 27-Feb-17Private Reply Sunny, I typed in google "racist comments about president obama". Try typing in who performed the first successful heart transplant. You will learn something not nothing.

The Rock ----------------------------------------------------------- Both responses way over my head. I have no idea what these statements have to do with not admitting that people have made many racist comments about the Obama's. Saying there is racism has nothing to do with agreeing or not agreeing with his policies. In fact, I disagree with most of his decisions/actions but the race card is separate one would think.

• Sitka Gear