Shuteye 25-Feb-17
WV Mountaineer 25-Feb-17
Bentstick81 25-Feb-17
Owl 25-Feb-17
Bentstick81 25-Feb-17
bb 25-Feb-17
Stalker 25-Feb-17
25-Feb-17
What happens once all illegals are rounded up and deported? just ask Alabama. they tried rounding up the "illegals" a few years ago, and their farming industry tanked, so they had to quietly let them back in to do the work that no citizen would do. Why? Because of the low pay. So now wages would likely increase by 40 percent, which will be passed onto the farm industry, whose profits are expected to fall for the fourth year in a row, will struggle to afford without passing on huge price increases to consumers. Do you enjoy a 4$ head of lettuce? And who do you think that'll hurt? The wealthy? Guess again Shortly after the deportations, we will Begin to see a shortage of fresh fruits and veggies very soon. They will rot in the fields because Americans will not fill this void at $7.50 per hour , 12-15 hour work days.

It's time for the country to acknowledge we "benefit" from lower food prices at the expense of the undocumented immigrants we are current villainizing.

25-Feb-17
Why is the left so anxious to support their life style on the slave wages of the illegal workers?

25-Feb-17
"Why is the left so anxious to support their life style on the slave wages of the illegal workers?"

Think antebellum south.

25-Feb-17
"What happens once all illegals are rounded up and deported?"

Please say you'll still write us........

25-Feb-17

25-Feb-17
I don't care what lettuce costs, I grow my own along with lots of other vegetables. I eat Deer, squirrels, rabbits, catfish, white perch, yellow perch and people give me scrapple.

25-Feb-17
You know what a legal workforce ensures Ruger? Many more smaller farms that are self sustainable. Many more small business's that answer to themselves. A more diversified market. It ensures competition. Are you so ignorant to free market principles that you truly don;t understand that?

When farmer A is making so much money that he can price point out farmers B through Z, no one but Farmer A profits, in that farming area. Market share is a goal to obtain. Not a goal to be legislated. Let free markets reign. They'll sort it out. However, when you legislate markets, few will gain at the expense of the rest. You really don't understand that do you?

Who cares if the current mega farms can make it without illegal labor? I don't. I'd rather have many more farmers that are self sustainable off of legal workers. The beauty of capitalism is it profits those that earn it. Work is supposed to be hard. If you have more than you can handle or, hire to handle, downsize. Profit margins are often better when efficiency rules. And, size is not an indication of efficiency.

God Bless men

25-Feb-17
"What happens once all illegals are rounded up and deported?" America will be a lot safer. The illegals don't have the right to be here, ones that come here legally, do.

25-Feb-17
What leftists like Roger will never openly admit is that they love having a permanent illicit class of folks in their social structure. From slaves to illegal aliens, the Dems have the same values but different methods.

25-Feb-17
Ruger needs to house a few of the illegals, since he wants them so badly. Ya, like that will happen. 8^)))

25-Feb-17
Repatriation from 30,000 feet...that warms my heart.

25-Feb-17
WV Mountaineer nailed it!

• Sitka Gear