JacobNisley 27-Feb-17
sleepyhunter 27-Feb-17
Dave G. 27-Feb-17
tonyo6302 27-Feb-17
Anony Mouse 27-Feb-17
Pat C. 27-Feb-17
tonyo6302 28-Feb-17
25-Feb-17
Make these instead of building a wall! No illegals, welfare, no health expenses, no "press #2 for English" and FEWER DEMOCRATS!!

A WIN/WIN if I ever saw one!!!

25-Feb-17
They could make these in camo and then the tech hunters can use them to put out and check their voyeur cams and then they'd only have to go into the woods to shoot their deer! I like it! Less people in the woods!

25-Feb-17
I kept waiting for the robot to smack the guy that was messing with him.

Terry

25-Feb-17
Put yourself in this position.

It's 5 AM. You are walking into your stand to hunt. You hear something coming as you are standing catching your breath. It is coming closer. It gets up close and you flip your light on and see this thing walking towards you. How scary would that be? I'd shoot it. I know I would.

God Bless men

25-Feb-17
If it could drag out a deer....

26-Feb-17
....and split firewood, hang stands, dig latrines, and then go to work for you so you don't have to go back at all!!!

27-Feb-17
Yeah that dude better hope they reprogram that thing before they weaponize one. "Robo : First Blood"

27-Feb-17
Very cool.

27-Feb-17
In years past, I would have said that that robot was pretty darn klutzy walking in that snow covered woods. But today, I'd offer that that robot does pretty darned good walking in those snow covered woods.

Age has a way of allowing me to overlook those occasional bobbles. :^)

27-Feb-17
We really do not need a wall.

We need to send those who employ illegals to jail. That would dry up the flow of illegals.

Walls or other man made obstacles are a monument to the stupidity of man.

27-Feb-17

27-Feb-17
Im with Terry but it just said screw it im outa here.

28-Feb-17

tonyo6302's Link
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/27/agents-detail-daily-border-fence-battle-seek-post-obama-restart.html

• Sitka Gear