NvaGvUp 27-Feb-17
Anony Mouse 27-Feb-17
NvaGvUp 27-Feb-17
Anony Mouse 28-Feb-17
27-Feb-17
More from Red Dawn at COTR:

"Women’s March Feminists Reveal What ‘A Day Without Women’ Will Entail

Hannah Bleau, (Red Dawn), February 27, 2017

Women’s March feminists are planning a day of triumph: “A Day Without Women.” (I’m assuming they were inspired by the completely ineffective day, “A Day Without Immigrants.”) Basically, these nutty feminists plan to skip work. You know. To demonstrate how unappreciated women are in society.

In reality, it will be a day without feminists, so I’m quite looking forward to it. Of course, we’re going to have to deal with the backlash. Somewhere, some idiotic feminist will get fired from her job for skipping work, and she’ll blame the patriarchy. Her insane friends will rally behind her and start a stupid hashtag, and we’ll have to read their incredibly stupid tweets. That’s my prediction.

It’s taking place March 8th. I’ll be working, because I’m not an insufferable hosebeast who would screw over my employers and co-workers like that. Also, MOST women have bills to pay, so arbitrarily skipping work to make a stupid political statement isn’t much of an option. But good news! There are other ways you can participate.

According to the Women’s March event page, you can:

1. Take the day off, from paid and unpaid labor

Question– does that mean no paid protesting?

2. Avoid shopping for one day (with exceptions for small, women- and minority-owned businesses).

3. Wear RED in solidarity with A Day Without A Woman

Alright, so my plan for that day is as follows:

1. Work, work and work some more.

2. Shop everywhere, and maybe get some food from a male-owned BBQ joint. (Might as well insult the PETA kooks the same day.)

3. Wear a dress as black as my soul. Red lipstick is out that day, too. I’ll have to go with purple.

As an added bonus, I might make sandwiches for the dudes in my life that day. Who knows.

It remains unclear what these women are fighting for. What are they trying to prove? That women…exist? No dip. We make up half of the population. Obviously, a true day without women would have some sort of effect on society. Fortunately, most women are rational human beings who are calling BS on this publicity stunt."

27-Feb-17

27-Feb-17
Perfect, Mouse!

28-Feb-17

• Sitka Gear