Amoebus 27-Feb-17
itshot 27-Feb-17
bad karma 27-Feb-17
IdyllwildArcher 27-Feb-17
27-Feb-17

SunnyInCO's embedded Photo
SunnyInCO's embedded Photo

SunnyInCO's Link
I don't think we would ever see this type of 'expression' here in the states. Not posting as a political commentary but you have to hand it to the Germans for their creativity.

The floats at Karneval parades across southern and western Germany are known for their biting satire. This year the main target of their derision was only ever going to be one man. Carnival is know as die fünfte Jahreszeit (the fifth season) in German. It is a time when the usual rules of polite society are thrown out the window.

In case the attached link does not work: https://www.thelocal.de/20170227/in-pics-german-carnival-floats-show-trump-no-mercy

27-Feb-17
yup, ha-ha

political comedy, especially when it doesn't go away for 8yrs is hillll-larious

how would it've gone with obamas severed head as a 'symbol'? we'll never know

27-Feb-17
how would it've gone with obamas severed head as a 'symbol'? we'll never know

Definitely true. I actually missed that...was too focused on the doggy position pose. Need to get my head out of the gutter.

27-Feb-17
Or maybe Merkel's severed head?

27-Feb-17
The Germans best worry about Muslimaville which they have created and now is beyond their own control. That float should be a muslim immigrant hot rodding Sgt. Schultz. That would be creative.

The Rock

27-Feb-17

Amoebus's Link
Itshot - for your enjoyment.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/parade.asp

27-Feb-17
haha

no severed head?

i see only adoration and mild ribbing of TBVIEC

27-Feb-17
I'm certainly not a Trump devotee, but I saw no beheaded Obama or Clinton floats at that parade. Apples and oranges.

27-Feb-17
I love the Bill Clinton one!

• Sitka Gear