Community
Contributors to this thread:
Two Feathers 10-Apr-17
HDE 10-Apr-17
Woods Walker 10-Apr-17
Two Feathers 10-Apr-17
Woods Walker 13-Apr-17
10-Apr-17
History tells us that all great civilizations fall. In the future the USA will fall. It will happen before or after I die but it will happen. Just ask an American Indian. Immigrants ended their reign. They lost and so will we.

As a Christian I have a Biblical worldview. The Bible tells us that in the "end times" it will be the Middle East, i.e.. Israel that will be the center of attention. I believe that "end times" will be sooner than later. When Israel is attacked the USA will not come to their defense.

The Bible also tell us of the rapture, when in a twinkling of an eye all Believers will be taken into Heaven. That leaves those who belong to Satan to run the world. Good luck with that!

10-Apr-17
Hasn't Isreal already been "attacked" and the USA did not come to help? I'm pretty sure there is something in there called "The Millennium" where satan will be bound for 1000 yrs and Christ will rule the earth...

Unfortunately, John the Revelator wasn't around for clarification when the bible was translated into greek and latin...

10-Apr-17
I voted in Illinois.

10-Apr-17
I did.

13-Apr-17
I tried spike. That computer voice creeped me out......not to mention annoying.

• Sitka Gear