Anony Mouse 13-Apr-17
Mint 14-Apr-17
Glunt@work 14-Apr-17
Rocky 14-Apr-17
NvaGvUp 14-Apr-17
Woods Walker 15-Apr-17
Thumper 15-Apr-17
13-Apr-17
If so, will this pungent Elite brown shirt flip on Dear Leader or her IRS master ?

13-Apr-17
I couldn't get the sound to work but I like what I read.

13-Apr-17
Spike, I hope you are correct because if so this will be the tip of another iceberg that we were kept in the deep waters by zero.

The Rock

13-Apr-17
That bi&$@ needs to go to jail

13-Apr-17

Anony Mouse's Link
A whole bunch of government employees need to go to jail...

13-Apr-17
If the hildabeast beast think Lerner is gonna turn on her she will come up dead of natural causes of course.

13-Apr-17
Really freeglee? I can't believe that response from you......would have thought you'd be different

13-Apr-17
Another post like that and we'll have to change your handle to "freebase".....

13-Apr-17
How freesh*t, how about manning up and answering my question? Still waiting. C'mon, back up your bullshit.

13-Apr-17
freekgeek, when you did freebase did you ever catch on fire? like really burnt the f up?

13-Apr-17
That's right fleeboy, run away like the disingenuous coward you are. You talk a lot of crap but you don't back it up. Typical liberal. Typical liar. Like your boy Obama. You know, the "PROUD" one.

13-Apr-17
Boy Woods Walker. josh's brother is as good at running and diverting the questions, as josh himself. Then they come on here, eight foot tall and bullet proof, and try to scare everyone. Morons. 8^)

13-Apr-17

Anony Mouse's Link

14-Apr-17
"I would highly doubt if anything she did was illegal, and if the tables were turned she would be a poster babe like Palin!! Another Wild Goose chase, comin' up!"

Come on guys, people plead the fifth all the time just for kicks not because they are afraid of incriminating themselves.

14-Apr-17
Based on the track record of high up bureaucrats being held responsible for their crimes, I have set my expectations accordingly.

14-Apr-17
Glunt,

Point made and point taken. Mike in CT....I believe you pegged this guy about as good as it gets. Richard would be proud.

The Rock

14-Apr-17
Political parties should not use the force of LAW to 'go after' anyone, ever!

Only those who have no understanding of the Constitution would ever say otherwise.

Only duly appointed prosecutors and law enforcement agencies are authorized to investigate, recommend charges, then bring those charges to court. Congressional Committees certainly have the charge to investigate, but other than impeachment, they cannot try nor convict anyone.

If Sessions and his team believe laws have been broken, then they should pursue charges in full and zealously in their capacity as AG and LE. But ONLY in that capacity, NOT because they are Republicans!!!!!!!!

God help us if it were any other way!!!

That is NOT something conservatives should support!

Justice is supposed to be blind and we must not stoop to the level of the Dems. If we do, we become nothing more than another Banana Republic!

15-Apr-17
Follow the Constitution and the law of the land...period.

How hard can that be???

15-Apr-17
Lerner has earned jail time, not a govt pension.

• Sitka Gear