Bowbender 17-Apr-17
Bowbender 17-Apr-17
Woods Walker 17-Apr-17
venison 18-Apr-17
Tiger-Eye 18-Apr-17
BowSniper 18-Apr-17
venison 19-Apr-17
14-Apr-17
No this is not about the Closet Democrat, Josh nor the bowlibs...

Hillary Insiders Speak Out; New Book Reveals How Much of a Whiny B*tch She Was During Campaign

Jim Hoft Apr 14th, 2017 9:53 am 208 Comments

Hillary insiders are speaking out. A new book set to be released next week reveals how much of a whiny angry b*tch Hillary Clinton was during the campaign. The Hill reported:

‘We Got An Ass-Chewing’

Hillary was so mad she couldn’t think straight. She was supposed to be focused on the prep session for that night’s Univision debate in Miami, but a potent mix of exhaustion and exasperation bubbled up inside.

She’d been humiliated in the Michigan primary the night before, a loss that not only robbed her of a prime opportunity to put Bernie Sanders down for good but also exposed several of her weaknesses. How could she have been left so vulnerable? She knew — or at least she thought she did. The blame belonged to her campaign team, she believed, for failing to hone her message, energize important constituencies and take care of business in getting voters to the polls. And now, Jake Sullivan, her de facto chief strategist, was giving her lip about the last answer she’d delivered in the prep session.

“That’s not very good,” Sullivan corrected.

“Really?” Hillary snapped back.

The room fell silent.

“Why don’t you do it?”

The comment was pointed and sarcastic, but she meant it. So for the next 30 minutes, there he was, pretending to be Hillary while she critiqued his performance.

Every time the Yale lawyer and former high school debate champ opened his mouth, Hillary cut him off. “That isn’t very good,” she’d say. “You can do better.” Then she’d hammer him with a Bernie line.

It wasn’t just Sullivan in her crosshairs. She let everyone on her team have it that day. “We haven’t made our case,” she fumed. “We haven’t framed the choice. We haven’t done the politics.”

“She was visibly, unflinchingly pissed off at us as a group,” said one aide who was in the room for the humiliating scene. “And she let us know she felt that way.”

14-Apr-17
Josh and hillary has to be related. They act exactly a like. Both move where ever the wind blows them.

14-Apr-17

15-Apr-17
Thank god for Russia then. Smart bastards

15-Apr-17
I fail to find anything remotely significant, or thought provoking, about this thread.

Is it really any surprise to anyone that Hillary is a cranky b*tch when she's not in front of a audience?

Matt

15-Apr-17
Freeblow wants to suckle her saggy breasts and Josh would be on the other saggy breast high five each other and keep on sucking !

15-Apr-17
FREEglee, lets see your PROOF of "rigged Elections". I will wait for your PROOF. This oughta be good.

15-Apr-17
freebase, (Kudos to Mike in CT), If you would stop huffing glue which obviously has pressed upon your responses, your ridiculous comments would in the least have offered an excuse. As is, you are a serious compilation and opponent to which sanity dictates. In other words: your are independently fuqed up.

The Rock

15-Apr-17
"Is it really any surprise to anyone that Hillary is a cranky b*tch when she's not in front of a audience?"

Only to people who have been in a coma for the last 25 years.

15-Apr-17
"freebase still wants to date her, wants to hug her, and even kiss her!"

I just threw up in mouth with the thought of that. Thanks

15-Apr-17
josh, the dumbest of the brothers, comes on here, so he wouldn't be left out, and spewed his stupidity. Thanks for hanging yourself, again. 8^)

15-Apr-17
If anyone was rigging elections it was the DNC shilling for shillary. Just ask the Bernie fans. Now it's been 5 + months since the election and there isn't a smidgeon of evidence against Russia. Of course I also remember 4 years ago a precinct in Philadelphia having more votes than voters and not one vote for Romney. Not even a hanging Chad or a disenfranchised minority who mistakenly cast the wrong vote because the ballet was in English.

Not buying it freegle's

15-Apr-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
The stirrer is back. Are you ever going to man up and answer my questions stirsh*t? We're all waiting.

15-Apr-17
You don't know, you stupid ****??? I've only been hammering your sorry ass with it for a f***ing week. You spout pure crap and don't even know what you said?? Figures.

Here you go numb ***s. Read it and give us and answer. We're waiting.

http://forums.bowsite.com/TF/bgforums/thread.cfm?forum=1&threadid=462323&MESSAGES=51&FF=CMT#4382370

15-Apr-17
"Lets all start living in the present and quit acting like a bunch of 1930s farmers in Nebraska!"

Wow, just wow. I don't think I have ever responded to Freeglee, I usually just read what he spews, shake my head and wish GJ was back (at least could be rational). Thread after thread Freeglee accuses people of racism/sexism and most any other "ism" you can come up with and now insults a group without which he would starve. You really are just plain stupid.

15-Apr-17
Rhody...you are more right than even you think! ;o)

15-Apr-17
The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.......this is a rigged election?

16-Apr-17

So you're still a fleeing fleebag, huh? Go ahead , stir it. That's all you can do.

16-Apr-17
Actually your "proof" is little more than the intellectually shallow, vacuous ramblings of the liberal elitists worldview; that they run completely contrary to the vision of the founding fathers either escapes you or inconveniences you dueto the fact that they completely invalidate your position. I'll now take this "proof" as irrefutable evidence that you either never took a civics class or the teachings were wasted as you were actively developing your freebasing habit.

If this is the best you can do I suggest you spend the remainder of Easter Sunday popping peeps into your mouth non-stop. While the nutritional value is non-existent it will lend a striking parallel to the value-content of your posts; likewise non-existent.

Oh, and by all means, don't skimp on the Cadbury creme eggs.....

16-Apr-17
Freeby,

Did you even read the articles you Googled up? I did, all of them.

Two of the articles claim voter suppression rigged the election in favor of Trump, but they supply no evidence, or verifiable numbers. They just speculate that the voters who were "suppressed" would have voted for Hillary, but they supply no proof.

Two of the articles point to an inherent "flaw" in the electoral system that gives the smaller mostly republican states a disproportional advantage. Basically those states get a greater ratio of electoral votes per population than the larger populated states. Guess what? That's exactly what the Founding Fathers intended so that the largest states wouldn't always control who got elected.

Lastly, one article claims unidentified "computer experts" found evidence of manipulation in 3 swing states, and they urged Hillary's camp to investigate. Apparently that "evidence" wasn't too convincing, since Hillary's camp ignored it. Again, more unsubstantiated claims and speculation.

To recap, your so-called "proof" involves 3 totally different claims of rigging. Two articles site an intended and designed safe-guard in the electoral system. Two other articles are nothing more than unverified speculation of voter suppression. And the remaining article claims manipulation in 3 states, but it supplies no proof, and none has surfaced.

I'd give your Google effort a D- grade.

Matt

16-Apr-17
Checked out one of Freeglee "proofs" which is a Washington post "opinion" piece. Not quite the same thing as proof, but gave it a read anyhow. This one claims that voting law changes (laws, as in lawful) discouraged minority voter turnout enough to swing the election. But the truth is more likely that Hillary wasn't very motivating for minority turnout, and the Voter-ID laws discouraged illegal voting (illegal aliens and felons) as it should. Nothing behind the liberal Smokescreen of failure.

And really, to have an Obama voter talk about forgetting the past presidency.... after blaming Bush for 7 years? Sheeesh!

16-Apr-17
ya, but FREEglee. Shit stirers don't look for concrete evidence, before they type. You are living proof of this, as well as your brothers, josh, and mikev.

16-Apr-17
Let me see. In the absence of any evidence supporting his opinion, he refuses to change his opinion. That says it all.

16-Apr-17
Kevin,

But he's got a good "gut-feeling" about it. ;-)

Matt

16-Apr-17
Freeglee, how exactly did farmers in Nebraska in the 30's act. Just curious?

16-Apr-17
"Free Glee" could be translated as happiness paid for by others. Textbook liberal. An honest at least to the point that he has not yet found any factual evidence to support that gut feeling.

16-Apr-17
Freebeans,

This isn't a dance. This is a discussion between grown ups. Your contributions are akin to a 10-year old butting in for attention. Now, run along until you can contribute something of significance.

Matt

16-Apr-17
Freebeans,

Thank you. Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment.

Now run along.

Matt

16-Apr-17
Fritz. This is a conservative site. We openly discuss political subjects with a conservative bend. What is your purpose here? Obviously not contributing conservative viewpoints or furthering the discussion.

While I admit it is fair for you to post liberal ideology it is also fair that you take flack for anything lacking coherent thought. You are out numbered here and most are logical thinkers. It will be tough for you to change any minds here unless you possess a valid and logical POV.

Originally I could not see Trump as a serious candidate. Now I believe without a doubt he was the best candidate of the whole GOP field, and certainly the Democratic one. He does more and more daily to convince me so. Minds can be changed albeit only with well thought positions and demonstrated outcomes.

BULL S#!+ WALKS

And you are full of it.

16-Apr-17
The Freeglee claim was a rigged election to favor republicans to which his 'evidence' was reviewed and refuted. As counter, I would post Donna Brazile from CNN giving the debate questons in advance to help her candidate win (rigging). The confirmation/proof of this action now available in video form everywhere.

16-Apr-17
wow! not sure what to say freeschiz....between the coke smokin and the glue huffin you are about one brain cell shy of a DNR order......almost feel bad for your burnt out azzz....nahhhh,not really

UFB

16-Apr-17
FREEglee. The way you act, along with your Democrat party, is exactly what the people of the U.S., are sick of. Letting illegals in to our country, and playing the race card, all for Votes, is going to come back to bite you and the dems. People are starting to see right through you guys. They PROVED it at the polls. Look at all the lawlessness that obama has let happen in the U.S.. All the protesters, with their face covered. COWARDS. I truly believe, that the Dems, and their backers, like you, will help keep a Democrat, from getting POTUS, for quite some time. The lawlessness, and lies, that you and the Dems represent, will help the people of the U.S., switch over to vote a Republican POTUS. You guys are burying yourselves deeper and deeper. Keep of the good work.

16-Apr-17
As further real evidence of real election rigging - look at the recounts asked for by Stein/Hillary in PA and Wisconsin. Lo and behold, Trump actually gained votes due to the recount - meaning genuine measured inaccuracies (rigging) were found that had been attempting to sway election results to favor the Democrats.

16-Apr-17
Freebie: You are either the worlds biggest coward, liar, or idiot, or all three.

If you BOTHERED to read the link I posted to the question I asked you, you'd see that it WASN'T about any of the bullsh*t you posted here.

So seeing that your reading comprehension skills apparently suck as bad as your math skills I'll post the specific question I'm talking about so that everyone here can see how full of sh*t you are.

YOU: "Bush's fault?? Absolutely!! Many hurdles were created by him, Obama leapt most with a smooth stride and unshakable confidence, stumbled here and there but crossed the finish line with pride!"

ME: " ..I want to hear freebie tell us rubes about Obama's pride in how he lied about everything he could. Please freebie, enlighten us about how he didn't lie about every aspect of Obamacare. We're waiting............"

17-Apr-17
Freepy is not educable. Once you can teach a boar hog to play the lead role in King Lear, you may have a chance at teaching him something. Otherwise, he's not worth one more second of your time.

17-Apr-17
I was raised a farmer (albeit not in Nebraska and after 1930) so I don't know BK, hogs are pretty smart. I'm not sure you would have a chance even then.

17-Apr-17

BowSniper's Link
Even liberal NBC news did a story saying Obama KNEW everyone could not "keep their doctors" as promised,

17-Apr-17

BowSniper's Link
Politifact even called it "The Lie of the Year". And you are still denying it was a lie. Wow.

17-Apr-17
Freebie,

Just to let you know, here is one promise that did not pan out. I just got nailed with a $3,000/year increase. Thanks, phuctard. You helped elect that lying sh!tstain.

17-Apr-17
Well, phuctard.... I don't know of anyone that has seen their costs go down. AND the facts prove it all across the US that costs have risen dramatically. That IS a lie.

You know what I would really, really love. To sit down across the table from your smug ass and have a beer or two.

17-Apr-17
Obama didn't lie......and the sun comes up in the west.

You are beyond reason, which is what we pretty much assumed. Now you proved it.

18-Apr-17
The only people who like 0 care are the people who get free 0 care ! Freeblow probably gets free 0 care . Freeblow is more than likely on welfare .

18-Apr-17
The most transparent administration, Benghazi, Fast and Furious, Bowe Bergdahl, Iran treaty, Keep your plan, keep your doctor, $2500 savings, not a smidgeon of IRS corruption, Zimmerman case, Brown case, Birth certificate, Rev Wright, green jobs, Solyndra,

18-Apr-17
Freebie - your man Obama famously said "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor". But SOME people would not get to keep their doctors. And Obama knew it, right from the start. Thus that statement was a lie. And you refuse to admit even that much. When the architect of the program, Jonathan Gruber, mocked "the stupidity of the American voter" he was apparently talking about you.

19-Apr-17
Obummer made law that muslims don't have to buy o care because of religion ! Just another way he shows his love for American hating religion !

• Sitka Gear