Gray Ghost 15-Apr-17
petedrummond 15-Apr-17
Rocky 16-Apr-17
slade 16-Apr-17
bad karma 16-Apr-17
TD 16-Apr-17
Woods Walker 16-Apr-17
15-Apr-17
Last Sunday the little creep known here as freeglee accused us conservatives and me in particular of being racists because in commenting on the leaders in the Masters, I'd said I was rooting for "anyone but Sergio."

He responded with implying what I'd really meant was, "anyone but the brown-skinned guy."

So here's a couple of questions for you, freeglee:

How many 'brown-skinned' Governors does the Dem party have?

The answer, of course, is ZERO.

The GOP, of course, has three: Brian Sandoval (NV), Susana Martinez (NM), and Bobby Jindal (LA). The GOP had FOUR "brown-skinned" Governors until recently, when Trump (that 'racist, woman hater') appointed Nikki Haley (SC) as our Ambassador to the United Nations.

Next Question: Until last November when CA elected Kamala Harris to the Senate, how many African-American Senators did the Dems have?

The answer of course is, again, ZERO!

OTOH, the GOP, the party of racists according to you, had Tim Scott (SC). Moreover, when Scott (who was appointed to his Senate seat to fill out the term of a Senator who had resigned), ran for election his first time, a long-time sitting GOP Senator from SC, Lindsey Graham, was on the ballot that year as well.

Guess which of the two got the most votes in that election, freeglee?

BZZZT! Wrong! It was Tim Scott, and he got a TON more votes than Graham did.

That's right, the black guy got more votes than the white guy, in SOUTH CAROLINA!

Yes, the Dems have more blacks and Hispanics in the House than do Republicans, but only because almost every single one of them was elected in a 'majority minority' district, which is the only part of the Dem plantation on which the Dem party allows them to run. Everywhere else, the Dems runs white guys and gals. To paraphrase LBJ, "Gotta' keep those ni**ers on the plantation!"

So, freeglee, Who are the REAL Racists ?????????

15-Apr-17
Mic drop!!!!

15-Apr-17
Hmm...Let's see...

Kyle gets accused of racism for rooting against a certain golfer. In turn, Kyle accuses him by accusing an entire political party of racism.

You both should be ashamed.

Matt

15-Apr-17
freeglee,

You called me a racist.

That's the end of the story.

Matt,

What part of what I wrote is not accurate?

15-Apr-17
Kyle,

All of it. Guilt by association is a logical fallacy.

It's also been my experience that the most adamant deniers are usually the worst offenders. That seems to hold true for just about anything.

Matt

15-Apr-17
In my world all are brown skinned. Some just have more brown than others.

15-Apr-17
if someone called me a racist or inferred it like GG did above I would never have another discussion with them. They are not worth the breath.

15-Apr-17
Whitey,

Let's be clear. I don't know Kyle well enough to know whether he's racists or not. I do know that his denials to a meaningless troll are disappointing, to me.

There was one person, here, who took Kyle's innocent rooting against him. That person has displayed he doesn't worthy Kyle's attention, let alone having to defend himself in front of friends.

Respectfully,

Matt

15-Apr-17
"Kyle accuses him by accusing an entire political party of racism. "

WRONG. NvaGvUp was merely point out facts. If you see Kyles post as racist, then YOU have the problem.

Grey Ghost, once again, for the loss.

15-Apr-17
I find that the liberal progressive left goes so far out of their way to NOT be racist, they infact exhibit racism to the nth degree. One of the stupidest things they say is "hey, we're just like you".

I live next to 4 reservations. I am not anything like them nor they like me. I know it, they know it. We don't care either.

15-Apr-17
I don't know how I can be a racist. I hate everyone. I even hate myself.

15-Apr-17
"I don't know how I can be a racist. I hate everyone. I even hate myself."

And you, Sir, may be the most honest person, here. Or the most content. LOL!

;-)

Matt

15-Apr-17
Nva i can't imagine that anyone would call you names. You are wonderful. You told us so and will again. You are a gourmet and eat expensive fish so people who don't know you will be impressed with your culture intellect and wealth. By the way how tall are you?

16-Apr-17
I am worn thin with the word, the meaning, the inference and the social stigmatic guilt of this ALWAYS perceived racism BS. Color and race creeps into every crevice of commentary, opinion and ideological benign banter, regardless of the intention or subject matter. Those whose knee jerk reaction becomes a direct spark igniting racism, is a verifiable indication of the racist heart in action. Stand before me singing the praises of your color or race while denouncing mine own and the racist fastball will come back at you exceeding your measure. I then admit and will commit to my race and superiority placed on display for nothing more than effect and agitation. If that be its meaning and constant fanatical antennae reception, injecting into every thought that possibility first and foremost for the sake of advantage, then consider me a RACIST. I will not bend, bow, retreat or suffer from my choice to defend my race and or color to counter that indignation. The aforementioned aside, we stand on equal ground. If you should be reverse, kick over the table, clear the room and draw your sword.

The Rock

16-Apr-17
Tonyo,

The Closet Democrat thinks himself as the self appointed better than, that is when he is not pontificating ...

16-Apr-17
Let's get back to the point of this thread. I've known Kyle for many years, and would trust him with my life. He's a man of principle. integrity and discipline. He can be intense, but that's a good thing. If he does not like someone, it has nothing to do with race. It's that simple. If you think otherwise, you do not know him.

16-Apr-17
In many if not most encounters..... calling someone a POS likely has no racial overtones.....

16-Apr-17
Exactly. Sh*t is sh*t. And it all stinks.

• Sitka Gear