Woods Walker 15-Apr-17
HDE 15-Apr-17
Rocky 15-Apr-17
Shuteye 16-Apr-17
bad karma 16-Apr-17
Woods Walker 16-Apr-17
Rocky 16-Apr-17
15-Apr-17
The worst thing we can possibly do is deny military commanders the authority to do what needs to be done.

Politicians should decide on the objectives and set the guidelines. At that point, they should get out of the way!

15-Apr-17
War or conflict is ugly at times. If we go far enough to answer the oppositions aggression, in any degree, we go all the way. Who says someone over reacts? It's like shooting a home intruder but, having to defend your actions. I assume that any aggression needs to be met with whatever is decided to be appropriate. And, I leave and trust it to the professionals in the position charged with doing it. Sometimes it gets ugly in the course of getting it done. God Bless

15-Apr-17
Osama Bin Laden would have been dead way before 9/11 if the military didn't have to call and get permission to kill someone.

15-Apr-17
Exactly Lex.

I learned in high school that if a fight is inevitable, then it's usually the one with, "The Firstest With The Mostest" who comes out on top.

15-Apr-17
A good leader watches from a distance...

15-Apr-17
Don't call a plumber to install a 200 amp service in your home. Call on and trust an electrician. He knows what to do to keep your home safe from a catastrophe.

The Rock

16-Apr-17
Once when I was younger I called a great big pipe fitter a plumber. He informed me that a plumber only knows that $hit runs down hill and pay day is on Friday. Actually, it was a pipe fitter that I needed.

16-Apr-17
Another thing Trump is doing well. To his credit, many things he does are exemplary. This is one of them.

16-Apr-17
" He informed me that a plumber only knows that $hit runs down hill and pay day is on Friday."

And never forget, "Don't bite your nails".....!!!! ;-)

16-Apr-17
Spkie, The zero generals have no say in this administration and are being replaced one by one. The Trump guys at the top run this outfit and Trump may be in real estate but these people are real estate eating machines.

The Rock

• Sitka Gear