bigeasygator 17-Apr-17
Fulldraw1972 17-Apr-17
'Ike' (Phone) 18-Apr-17
bad karma 18-Apr-17
bad karma 18-Apr-17
bigeasygator 18-Apr-17
Timo 18-Apr-17
15-Apr-17
Poor lil fat boys missile can't get off the ground...Perfect! Wonder how many people disappear when this happens?!?

More SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — A North Korean missile exploded during launch Sunday, U.S. and South Korean officials said, a high-profile failure that comes as a powerful U.S. aircraft supercarrier approaches the Korean Peninsula in a show of force.

It wasn't immediately clear what kind of missile was test-fired from the east coast city of Sinpo. But the failure will sting in Pyongyang because it comes a day after one of the biggest North Korean propaganda events of the year— celebrations of the 105th birthday of late North Korea founder Kim Il Sung, the current leader's grandfather.

16-Apr-17
The fat boy will probably murder those responsible for the failure. Some are saying that our military has weapons that we don't know about and are wondering if we had something to do with the failure.

16-Apr-17
That's it...Cyber, laser and defective parts received...Who knows!

16-Apr-17
Aw, I feel so bad about...sorry, the feeling went away. I feel great about this.

16-Apr-17
I. \. __.

16-Apr-17
Too bad he wasn't there at ground central......

16-Apr-17
Justice will be served and the battle will rage

This big dog will fight when you rattle his cage

And you'll be sorry that you messed with

The U.S. of A......

'Cause we'll put a boot in your ass

It's the American way

16-Apr-17
Satellite LAZERS?

16-Apr-17
Wanna' bet this would have turned out differently if Obama was still POTUS?

16-Apr-17
This failure was orchestrated by the "chubby" and decided behind closed doors in Beijing. China gave full permission for NK to test the missile and save face but warned them it best not leave the ground. All intents and purposes the "failure" intercepted the attempt, a prelude to poke a unpredictable American President was shelved, and China kept their word when they visited Mir-A-Lago. China has become a very happy world community member realizing industrialization feeds the power of their government and people, and a NK, hell bent on the Communism of the "50"'s, is not going to send them back to the rice paddies. America has built China's economic tower of power and no one is going to take that away from the Chinese standpoint, NK, Iran or anyone else. Trump's MOAB show is now +1 and China's export and trade deals to the U.S., always pre-eminent, is now pliable. Iran has been put on notice that American's vital interest will not only be defended, but will be "prevented" from a perceived foe's untoward action if need be and that "need be" is in very willing hands. I believe JFK and RR are winking their approval in star wars heaven.

The Rock

16-Apr-17
Good analysis Rock. I wouldn't want to bet against it.

16-Apr-17
Iron Man 2. Life imitates art.

16-Apr-17
While their economy suffers and their people periodically starve, the govt of NK continues to make failure missiles.

16-Apr-17
And fat dictators.

16-Apr-17

16-Apr-17
There are no weaponized lasers of any kind that have a 250 mile range much less on 747's. Any laser capable of damaging a missile is easily seen anyway.

The U.S. Or even China may have hacked the launch computer. Little fatty's rocket may have just had a bad fuse.

16-Apr-17
Kim Jong Coyote must have bought his missile parts from Acme.

16-Apr-17
When I read the title of this thread I was sure it had something to do with the water!

16-Apr-17
What? No Great White sharks riding T-Rexes with lasers attached to them? Say it ain't so

17-Apr-17
It's just the trial and error phase of engineering. If he keeps on killing off his engineers every time they fail it will take longer but at some point, if no one stops him, he'll get it figured out.

17-Apr-17
The only person who needs his "treatment for failure" is himself.

17-Apr-17

bigeasygator's Link
Latest word is the US hacked and sabotaged the launch.

17-Apr-17

bigeasygator's Link
Another link.

17-Apr-17
Actually, no, that's only the latest unconfirmed rumor.

17-Apr-17
It's still the latest word haha lots of outlets reporting on it.

17-Apr-17
bigeasy,

The reality is, if it is true, for security reasons and to keep the little fat boy lunatic (as well as the Russkies and the ChiComs) guessing, we'd never admit it.

The reality also is, if it's not true, for security reasons and to keep the little fat boy lunatic (as well as the Russkies and the ChiComs) guessing, we'd never admit it, either.

17-Apr-17
Lots of outlets reported on Russia selling Lenin's tomb years ago, when it was a joke started by Christopher Buckley. I met Buckley at a wedding that year, and he told me that when the story went on ABC, the Russians issued their standard response "No comment" so then the media was sure it must be true.

But then again, for a chemical engineer, you're in the "believe everything you read on the internet" school, which is a bit surprising. You might want to call your university and ask for a partial or full refund on that degree.

17-Apr-17
My money is on a backwards society put something together with backwards technology........ backwards....... no hack necessary.....

but a good rumor to put out none the less.....

17-Apr-17
If you look at the 'missile' at the top of one of those NK Parade photos from the other day, you'll see the tip of the nose cone is not even close to being centered.

FAKE Missile!

Probably made with paper mache' by some guys who were drinking on the job and had a few too many sake's.

17-Apr-17
Bad karma, you jump to an awful lot of conclusions. I believe we won't know one way or the other for a long time if ever. I'm merely relaying what's being reported on by a number of outlets. I never said it was fact. . The articles clearly don't say it's fact. The sources on which the articles are based either suggest it or don't deny it, and it certainly wouldn't surprise me if we've intervened in a handful of their launches lately.That by no means means it's true. It certainly is newsworthy though.

17-Apr-17
I have to admit when I seen the title to this thread. I thought Doughboy needed some Blue pills. Turns out his nukes do.

18-Apr-17
Keep 'em guessing...That and their engineers scared shat less that if they 'they can't get it up', they'll be staring down the barrels of Anti Aircraft guns!

18-Apr-17
You're presenting it as credible, otherwise why bother? Speculation without something more is not newsworthy. You're in the same boat as Freeglee, not needing facts to form your opinion. It's a very dense boat.

18-Apr-17
Bigeasygator

18-Apr-17
All I'm reporting on is what people said and what many MSM outlets have picked up on. The comments and statements cited in the various links are credible. There are plenty of public statements regarding our efforts to wage cyber warfare against the NK missile testing. The sources I've quoted make it very clear that it is unknown to what degree this test has been affected and anyone with a third grade level of reading comprehension can read the articles and recognize that it's conjecture and speculation at this stage. I, for one, never said anywhere it was 100% fact, merely that is being reported on. I thought it was obvious that just because something is being reported on doesn't make it fact...I guess it's clearly not obvious to some people though.

18-Apr-17
Bad Karma, that's not cool at all! I appreciate the back & forth banter (to an extent), but to compare another human being to Freeglee is both hurtful and uncalled for. He makes me think about Brad Pitt in Seven - When you're "F'd up", do you know you're "F'd up"? Do you sit playing with your own fece's thinking... man I'm really "F'd up".

• Sitka Gear