Woods Walker 10-May-17
Woods Walker 12-May-17
bigeasygator 12-May-17
Woods Walker 12-May-17
Woods Walker 12-May-17
Woods Walker 13-May-17
18-Apr-17

Two Feathers's Link
The link is to the Worldview Weekend website and it's account of the incident(s).

18-Apr-17
I don't have to worry about sharia law...

18-Apr-17
Basing a terrorism charge on that Facebook video would be an extremely weak case.

19-Apr-17
Obama and his cultists own this. Is there a third test coming to the US to keep it as a unified country? Probably.

Test 1: The Revolutionary War.

Test 2: The Civil War.

Test 3: War for Religous Feeedom (and thereby liberty)???

I still don't have to worry about living under sharia law...

19-Apr-17
Not talking about being gone from natural causes...

If it comes to forced submission, my kids already know enough to fight for what's right.

Either it won't happen, or I'll be somewhere else. And some wonder why owning firearms in the home is so important.

19-Apr-17
So Trax, what do you think the solution should be?

19-Apr-17
What if those thoughts/efforts are found to conflict with the Constitution?

19-Apr-17
And I was waiting for your insults and your typical propaganda claims. You can't claim to be a Constitutional supporter, but be willing to sacrifice it when it suits your agenda. Protecting citizens is an important priority. However, when that begins to happen at the expense of Constitutional rights, then the document itself becomes worthless.

19-Apr-17
Number 4 above in Trax's post: no one can be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process. Everything about sharia law is in conflict with the Constitution.

Smarter men than today wrote that document. There is way to defeat sharia law from taking hold 7 days a week and twice on Sunday. The catch is to defend and support the Constitution. Oh wait, isn't that an oath of some kind...?

19-Apr-17
Lemme make sure I've got this correct...Y'all have a legitimate concern about a group that represents less than 1% of this nation's population fundamentally changing the legal and justice system of this country? Yall are legitimately concerned with sharia law being established in this country?

19-Apr-17
I'm not advocating changing any part of the Constitution. You made that up, not me. I merely posed the question as to what happens if Constitutional rights are violated. I'm pretty sure forcing a group of peoples to "assimilate to our culture", whatever that means, would be a violation of their Constitutional rights.

I'm not an expert on Sharia Law, and don't have any aspirations to be. I'm sure HDE is right in that many aspects of Sharia Law conflict with the US Constitution. To what extent, I couldn't tell you.

Again, Trax, show me where I advocated changing and/or protecting efforts to change the Constitution.

19-Apr-17
On my drive home today they were talking about Sioux Falls on the radio. About 6,000 refugees were brought into Sioux Falls. That's about 4% of Sioux Falls population. The meat packer in Sioux Falls employs a lot of them. When the refugee population hits 5% - 8% of the population bad things begin to happen. Sioux Falls is not alone. There are a number of small towns in the USA where the primary industry wants and needs low wage, unskilled labor i.e. refugees. Most is slaughter house work. Follow the money and it gets back to politicians.

19-Apr-17
"Part of assimilating is to accept and live by OUR laws and OUR Constitution."

I agree. In order for their "Constitutional" rights to be protected, everyone else's are infringed on. Minority, in this case, will loose...

19-Apr-17
Trax,

Maybe you are trying to paint with too broad of a brush here. In your haste to categorize me, you are making some broad assumptions. Hence, your assumption of my thoughts on the issue based upon a single question, and your assumption that I have an agenda I am pushing.

"The way that you, JLS, framed the very question is how ALL liberals frame it on these issues and others"

"The 4 liberal legislating stooges would side with the framing of your agenda, I have little doubt about that."

To be very clear, I could care less about Islam. I could care less about Mormonism, or Buddhism, or Hinduism, or any other religious or philosophical belief. They are all welcome here provided they follow the laws of the US and the Constitution that shapes those laws.

As to your question to what is unconstitutional about forcing someone to assimilate to our culture? I guess it largely depends on your vision of assimilation. I would agree with you 100% that tolerating is pretty close to a must, because intolerance typically involves someone infringing upon someone else's rights. Accepting laws? Certainly. Accepting other beliefs? Now you're getting into muddy waters. If I accept another religion as valid, that is in direct contradiction to my Constitutionally protected right of freedom of religion. I am certainly obligated to accept their right to practice said religion, and recognize their freedom to believe in it, but I am not obligated in any way to accept the religion itself. Same with cultural practices.

So tell me, what is my ongoing agenda?

19-Apr-17
"and they must assimilate to our culture and accept it."

Right here, written by you. Given that assimilate means to take in and/or take on a likeness, it's a coin flip as to which version you were using. I made no assumption as to which it was. Instead, I referred to the use of "accept" and "culture".

Per the definition of culture:

the customary beliefs, social forms, and material traits of a racial, religious, or social group; also : the characteristic features of everyday existence (as diversions or a way of life} shared by people in a place or time •popular culture •Southern culture

If you didn't intend to include that, then my bad. And, as I recall, I didn't explicitly say you did. I was merely parsing out the my perspective on the different aspects of accepting a culture.

You specifically referenced the framing of my agenda, I thought maybe you could tell me what it is. If you have been paying attention, you would know that my agenda is nothing more than following the teachings of Jesus Christ and advocating for hunters, anglers, and the natural resources we have been blessed with.

Are you able to carry on a conversation with name calling and insults?

19-Apr-17
I live in Sioux Falls, don't believe everything you hear on these fake news sites. Just because it's fake news you like it doesn't make it real. This was a non-event.

19-Apr-17
Brotsky - to you it was a non-event. To the WorldView Weekend tour it was a real event. Sioux Falls is not fake news. It's a real event that happened.

19-Apr-17
They have a problem with legal concealed carry holders carrying firearms? And putting them away peacefully and without incident when asked?

19-Apr-17
Trax,

I didn't put any words in your mouth, and if you feel I was then I apologize. I was basing it entirely upon what you wrote. And, I directly acknowledged I was addressing it based on my perspective of "accepting a culture". Nowhere did I attribute that as a statement made by you.

Do you act like this when you talk face to face with people?

And yes, I was merely posing a question.

19-Apr-17
Here's what happened at the event as told to me by an off-duty officer who was actually there:

A muslim guy came in holding the Koran and filming the event/himself. An off-duty officer approached him and noticed he was carrying a weapon. The officer asked him to leave, advising him that weapons were not allowed on that property. He did so immediately, peacefully, and without any incident. He went to his vehicle and before he left the parking lot he filmed himself with several firearms. He made no direct threat toward any person or group. Simply stated "be afraid", not directed toward anyone or anything. Technically there was no violation of SD law. He has a valid concealed carry permit. Now whether or not that permit gets revoked based upon his actions is still up in the air.

Those are the facts. It's also a fact that maybe 300 people were in attendance, not 500.

19-Apr-17
Trax,

I don't know about you, but when I communicate I base things upon the understood meaning and/or definition of the words used. You did not directly write the word "belief", but you did use the word "culture". Again, per the definition of culture:

the customary beliefs, social forms, and material traits of a racial, religious, or social group; also : the characteristic features of everyday existence (as diversions or a way of life} shared by people in a place or time •popular culture •Southern culture

This is from a dictionary, I did not make this up. As you can see, "belief" is one of the words referenced in the definition of culture, therefore, it would be reasonable to believe that your use of the word "culture" could certainly entail a synonymous inclusion of the word "belief". So, to answer your question, it was based on neither ignorance nor lying. If you didn't intend for "belief" to be part of your usage of the word "culture", then my bad. However, to directly assert dishonesty or lack of knowledge is rather disingenuous on your part.

It would appear to me you have little, if any interest in a civil conversation and are more intent on provoking a fight.

I will ask you this again, do you act like this in face to face communication?

19-Apr-17
Nowhere in the Constitution do the words "separation of church and state" appear, yet in his letter to the Danbury Baptists Thomas Jefferson wrote in reference to the first amendment "thus building a wall of separation between Church and State"...

Jefferson clearly seemed to derive that effective meaning from written words that did not contain those specific words; given a universally accepted definition of "culture" has been provided it is not unreasonable to exercise the same interpretative process.

If the interpretation is felt to be in error the simplest solution would be to clarify the intended use of the word culture and preclude any future misunderstandings.

Regarding the list of methods to address the influx of questionable "refugees" I don't see anything (including the added #8) that in any way violates the Constitution.

I am aware of the issues made over "extreme vetting"; if an EO was narrowly framed it wouldn't be hard to cast it as treating a religion unfairly (as was done), but even with that narrow framing the argument was weak. Qualifying extreme vetting with the additional parameters often discussed completely removes that argument and, as the Israelis have demonstrated, has produced favorable results with minimal inconvenience to others.

Sharia Law is incompatible with the US Constitution; not only shouldn't there be any debate about this fact it shouldn't even be dignified with a discussion.

19-Apr-17
Sheeeeeeet.......just START THE BOMBING IN MECCA!!! That's what it WILL come to, so why must we wait until countless Americans are dead first?

A person CANNOT be a DEVOUT Muslim and a loyal American.

19-Apr-17
That's right up there at the top of the most ignorant things I've ever read WW.

19-Apr-17
Yeah? Well I guess you didn't know anyone who died on 9-11 or knew someone who did. 4 people from my home town went to work that day (suburban New Jersey, Union County) and never came back. Over one hundred.....ONE HUNDRED!!!!!....people from the immediate surrounding area suffered the same fate. Hopefully those people kissed their spouse and hugged their kids goodbye that morning.

What will it take for YOU to lose your ignorance? A suitcase nuke set off in a major city? A dirty bomb that kills 100's of thousands? It's not a matter of "IF" they do this, but WHEN.

The goal of Islam is to either convert or annihilate those who won't. That's fact. It's time to chose...them or us, or they will chose FOR us.

If want to call me ignorant then have at it. At least I'm AWAKE!

19-Apr-17
sharia law is against natural law which includes basic human rights. It is a thugs' belief system and should be treated as such in support of natural law with extreme prejudice.

20-Apr-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo

20-Apr-17
There are plenty of Muslims who have died fighting for this country. There are plenty of Muslims that have adopted every aspect of the culture in this country. If that doesn't make you American, nothing does. Being a devout Muslim does not require you to become a terrorist.

You seem to be confusing the word "devout" and "extreme." You are choosing to let a group of people who choose to take the most extreme interpretation of the Koran and Islamic doctrine and live by that. I could make the same argument for any religion. You CANNOT be an EXTREME Christian and a loyal American.

20-Apr-17
The Muslim Brotherhood were allies with the Nazis in WWII...Do a little research and you find all kinds of things that show that Islam is no friend of western democracies and civilization.

This does not mean that individual muslims cannot live as Americans. Just a fact that the large political groups and organizations that represent the muslim faith are inherently hostile to western values.

Find me one that isn't...

20-Apr-17

No not all Muslims are terrorists. But the ones who aren't don't do much to deal with the ones who are. Maybe they're scared sh*tless of them? This is a MUSLIM problem and will only be remedied by MUSLIMS......if the actually can/want to.

And once again gator, I stand by what I said about a DEVOUT Muslim. When they have to pick a side guess which side they'll pick? Most all of those that you describe would be hacked to pieces by their so-called "brethren".

Oh.....and read up on the two Muslim terms I posted above. And try this one too.....

20-Apr-17
Do you want a list of Bible verses that say more or less the same thing? I'll put it together for you if you want it. Again, you are taking extreme interpretations of the written word...just as countless Christians have done.

Your definitions of Taqiyya and Kitman are wrong. They are meant to be applied under duress. In other words, lying about being Muslim so Christian crusaders might have spared your life a thousand years ago.

From Wikipedia..."Since the 2000s, taqiyya has become a frequently invoked concept in debates surrounding criticism of Islam and especially Islamic extremism. Islamic scholars tend to emphasize that taqiyya is only permissible under duress, and that the inflationary use of the term qualifies as "a staple of right-wing Islamophobia in North America" (Mohammad Fadel 2013), or "Taqiyya libel against Muslims"while their critics accuse them of practicing "taqiyya about taqiyya" (Raymond Ibrahim, 2014)."

The Koranic basis comes from the following verse, "Let not the believers take the unbelievers for protectors rather than believers; and whoever does this, he shall have nothing of (the guardianship of) Allah, but you should guard yourselves against them, guarding carefully (ill? an tattaq? minhum tuq?t)."

In other words, taqiyya makes it allowable to deny being a Muslim to save your life. Otherwise you would be an apostate, which is not permissible in Islam.

20-Apr-17
I suppose this is why some have a hard time with orgainized religion, there is a lot of back and forth of who is right and who is wrong, and that's fine for them. However, just because someone does not believe the same as you does not make them an "infidel".

Leave it to Satan to upset and pervert religion for what it is, should be, and could be...

20-Apr-17
Don't give me this BS about EXACTLY that because none of those Koran verses say EXACTLY what you claim they do. Those Koran verses are cherry picked and provide ZERO context around what they mean. Take the first verse cited (2:191). The whole verse with proper context reads "2:190 Fight in the way of God those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. God does not like transgressors. 2:191 And kill them wherever you find them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah [Persecution] is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. 2:192 And if they cease, then indeed, God is Forgiving and Merciful. 2:193 Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah [Persecution] and [until] worship is for God. But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors. 2:194 [Fighting in] the sacred month is for [aggression committed in] the sacred month, and for [all] violations is legal retribution. So whoever has assaulted you, then assault him in the same way that he has assaulted you. And fear God and know that God is with those who fear Him. 2:195 And spend in the way of God and do not throw [yourselves] with your [own] hands into destruction [by refraining]. And do good; indeed, God loves the doers of good."

So it only references killing people who are killing you first, not innocent people. In the proper context, all the verses say the opposite of what Islamaphobes claim.

You and the like quote things like that with no context and leave out verses like this (5:32). "Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land – it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind.”

20-Apr-17
LOL! You want to live with Muslims having to watch your back every minute of the day? Then go right ahead.

Really man, HOW many people have to die at their hands before you wake up???

Islam is a death cult.

20-Apr-17
The name of the guy in the office next to mine is Majeed Yousif. I have never once felt the need to "watch my back" around him. Quite to the contrary, he is a positive force in my life professionally and personally. Makes me wonder if some of you have ever even met or befriended a Muslim. I'm guessing the answer for a lot of you is no, and I'm sure you're fine with that.

20-Apr-17
Trax , I believe you are 100% on Islamic swine , but it will be the liberal swine that allows Islamic swine to take over . It will happen eventually , probably sooner than most want to believe ! Just depends on how many obummer types we have for president !

20-Apr-17
There are muslims on the police forces, in our military and even many that have died defending our country. Did they all lie when taking the oath? Extreme anything is bad. Extreme tattooing, extreme christians, and yes extreme muslims. Except the minuscule number of extreme muslims has apparently become a myth of gigantic proportions. The fact remains, muslims are and can be loyal Americans.

20-Apr-17
Good Lord man, did you NOT read about my hometown??? And just because you know "a" Muslim that you trust means that what happened on 9-11 and CONTINUES to happen on a weekly basis is irrelevant??? How long before one of them loads a truck up with a small nuke or a chemical weapon and drives it into the middle of a crowded city?? How many dead is YOUR breakpoint? I reached mine on 9-11 when it literally hit home for me.

Truth is, when Islam, and especially Sharia, becomes a majority in a given area people like your co-worker will be butchered just as savagely as you will.

And yes, I knew some. I went to college with them. To a man they wanted Israel exterminated. Literally. Some things never change.

20-Apr-17

20-Apr-17
"The fact remains, muslims are and can be loyal Americans."

Well if they are, they are not "good" Muslims in the eyes of the majority of Muslims, and when the sh*t hits the fan they will be butchered just like everyone else.

20-Apr-17
How about this, WW. When Muslim terrorists kill more people on average than falling TVs do, I'll care a little bit more. But since 9/11, the death count from TVs has Muslim terrorists beaten by a factor of about 10. So, yeah, I'm not too concerned about the Muslim terrorist threat in this country and, more specifically, in my day to day life.

20-Apr-17
If you can't find examples of Christian terrorism/violence you aren't looking very hard.

A good starting point would be the murder of Jesus.

20-Apr-17
So says the man who didn't live within eyesight of the burning towers. The day is coming when you WILL be concerned.

20-Apr-17
All you lovers of Islam are free to go live among them in real Islamic countries any time you want....oh wait....no you aren't.

20-Apr-17
I've never met a group of people so scared of such a tiny threat. I'm starting to think the irrationality and paranoia regarding the rights perception of the Muslim threat is actually getting worse than the irrational liberal fear of guns -- I didn't think that was possible!

20-Apr-17
Haha you never cease to amuse Trax!

20-Apr-17
Bigeasygator, I assume you don't conceal carry? I mean the risk of you being a victim of a violent crime is minuscule in the great scheme of things right? Why should we worry about NK getting an ICBM? He only has maybe 2-4 bombs. He could only wipe out 1 or maybe 2 cities and I don't live on the west coast..so what's the big deal?

The reason people worry about these things is the same reason you look both ways before the crossing the street...It's smart to be prepared and stupid to assume the best will always happen...

20-Apr-17
Big talk gator from a guy who doesn't live where the killing happened. You talk about it, others are LIVING it. People like you are a jihadist's wet dream.......oblivious.

20-Apr-17
Trax,

Show me where I attacked Christianity?

Yes, I understand the history. The Jewish leaders were the ones who refused to stop until Jesus was dead. The Jews worshipped the same God who sent his son to Earth. So, you are correct in that we are not talking about organized Christianity in the sense that they were following the teachings of Jesus Christ and the new covenant (obviously since they executed him), but we are talking about an organized religion of God's chosen people. If you see it as a distinct difference, that's fine, I don't care to debate it with you. If you were to argue Christianity couldn't even exist until Jesus' death, I would agree with you on a factual basis because the New Covenant wasn't fully established until Jesus died.

Other examples: Northern Ireland? The Crusades? Dylann Roof? KKK? Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood?

It's tragic that ANYONE would feel compelled to kill someone else because of religious beliefs. Unfortunately, Christianity as a religion is not exempt from this. A true follower of Christ would not do this, and could not legitimately claim they are justified by the Bible to do so.

20-Apr-17
MT in MO I do concealed carry, but only rarely. I mostly do it in places like movies theaters and malls -- places that have largely been the target of crazy white guys that decide they want to shoot a pile of people. I recognize the risks that I'm choosing to protect myself from by carrying are MINISCULE. That said, I'm FAR more likely to get offed by a local gangster than I am at the hands of a jihadist terrorist. Nowhere do I say we shouldn't protect ourselves. Nowhere do I say we shouldn't be cognizant of risks.

Saying we should bomb Mecca and that no devout Muslim can be a true American goes far beyond "being prepared". It's a combination of racism, bigotry, nativism, xenophobia, and just general ignorance that I think this country is best without. When I concealed carry or look both ways before I cross the street, it isn't at the expense of a whole class of people.

20-Apr-17
Oblivious to what, WW? The threat of Islam on America? Your bed is more likely to kill you than a soldier of Alla.

20-Apr-17
That's right, keep ignoring my point. Talk is cheap when you're oblivious.

20-Apr-17
Trax,

Yes, I wrote that. Not as an "attack" on Christianity. As I said, I can see your point if you want to differentiate between the Hebrews and subsequent Christians. No worries from me on that, as the New Covenant was only fully established after the crucifixion and the New Testament was not even written. And, as you know the defining difference between Judaism and Christianity is recognition of Jesus Christ as the messiah and son of God.

It's a shame to discount how many people died in Ireland. I guess they aren't relevant anymore? You can find Christian terrorists in Central Africa, Uganda, India to name a few. Eric Robert Rudolph? Army of God?

Don't view these examples as proof I don't believe Muslims kill people out of religious beliefs. There absolutely are twisted individuals who have bastardized their religion and use it to justify killing, just as Christians have too.

20-Apr-17
Christ was crucified to fulfill prophecy (see Isaiah). Rome really had no interest in the situation, but to keep the peace (Pilot recieved instruction from the capital to do just that before the trial even began) it for that reason only. As far as the Pharisees and Sadducees go, it was more politically driven more than anything else.

I would hardly call any of it terrorism.

20-Apr-17
Umm, no, I didn't compare the Army of God with Islamists. I noted them as an example of a Christian terrorist organization, which is noted as a terrorist group by the DOJ and DHS.

And no, I didn't compare numbers. You said Christian terrorists don't exist. I pointed out they do exist. Now, had you phrased it as "Islamic terrorists kill more people than Christian terrorists", I would have unequivocally agreed with you.

20-Apr-17
"As far as the Pharisees and Sadducees go, it was more politically driven more than anything else."

Not to pick nits, but the definition of terrorism is pretty much the use of violence for political purposes.

20-Apr-17
What point? You haven't made a point. You said you're living it...I have no idea what that means. That's not a point. That's a vague statement that means nothing.

20-Apr-17
JLS - fair enough...

20-Apr-17
Yeah...just keep playing dumb. It fits. Now go hug a terrorist.

20-Apr-17
Playing dumb to what? I've asked you three times to clarify your point so I can address it. You haven't. You just keep saying I'm ignoring something or playing dumb. I have zero clue to what. I'll ask one more time...what am I playing dumb to?

21-Apr-17
READ my posts genius. If you cannot read and comprehend them then my telling you won't do any good.....which I already know. You play the same "HUH"??? game as freesh*t does.

21-Apr-17
No, I can't comprehend your point and I've asked you multiple times to rephrase it or repeat it. I'm not trying to play dumb or run from anything. You're the one that refuses to clarify your point. The only thing I can come up with is your point about "living" with it. I don't know what exactly you're living with (if that's even the point you claim I'm refusing to address).

21-Apr-17
Okay....just for you. I will use quotes from what I've already posted seeing as your reading skills are apparently on par with freesh*t's math skills......

"Good Lord man, did you NOT read about my hometown???"

***Apparently you did not....or you just don't give a sh*t.***

And just because you know "a" Muslim that you trust means that what happened on 9-11 and CONTINUES to happen on a weekly basis is irrelevant???

***"IRRELEVANT" means that it's of no consequence...or you again just don't give a sh*t because it hasn't happened to you or your home.....yet...***

How long before one of them loads a truck up with a small nuke or a chemical weapon and drives it into the middle of a crowded city??

***So...you don't know/care/understand the question....your pick.***

How many dead is YOUR breakpoint? I reached mine on 9-11 when it literally hit home for me.

***So once again, you don't... know/give a sh*t/comprehend?***

Truth is, when Islam, and especially Sharia, becomes a majority in a given area people like your co-worker will be butchered just as savagely as you will.

***So once more, you don't... know/give a sh*t/comprehend?***

21-Apr-17
9/11 happens on a weekly basis?? What are you talking about?? How long will it be before a group of terrorists drives a major bomb into a major urban center in this country and sets it off? I'm gonna go not in my lifetime and possibly never.

How many more people need to die before I give a shit? I do give a shit. I think we are doing plenty in the space. Bin Laden is dead. ISIS is shrinking. Al Queda is practically a non-issue. This world and this country is a drastically different place post 9/11. The risks that were once there are so much lower now. It's why only about 10 people a year are killed by Muslim terrorists in this country. It's basically zero risk. That doesn't mean that things won't happen and it doesn't make them less terrible. It's certainly nowhere near enough to make me hate a whole religion of people.

I'm not afraid of Muslims and I'm not afraid of sharia. Than anybody legitimately thinks these are things they should be concerned about in this country is beyond me.

21-Apr-17
I'm not afraid of sharia law as far as having to live under it.

21-Apr-17
Yeah, I'm particularly not afraid of Islamic terrorism. On the list of things that'll do me in, guarantee they're at the bottom. Driving, lightning, falling down stairs, etc are all more dangerous to me. I don't spend much time worrying about them and I sure as hell don't spend much time worrying about terrorists.

Given the actions we've taken since 9/11, we've managed the risk to damn near zero. This is not a problem that requires extreme measures.

These guys are legitimately concerned that will happen here, HDE.

21-Apr-17
LMAO! Okay gator, I'll put that down as an "ALL THREE" answer response!!!

Which is just what I figured.

21-Apr-17

DS's Link

21-Apr-17
BEG, let me start out saying I agree with you, not worrying about islamic terrorism, but for other reasons than you. Where are all these good muslims you speak of? Why is there not an outcry from all these "good muslims" when their "brothers" are bombing cafes and hacking the heads off of Christians? If a rogue Christian group were committing these atrocities in the name of God, Christians all over the world would be screaming to the mountain tops! I don't hear that from all these "good muslims". CRICKETS!! JLS, Army of God..... "I noted them as an example of a Christian terrorist organization". Are you kidding? I could put a dog turd on a pretzel bun and call it a Wendy's single! Don't make it true! Slide your chair back from the keyboard and collect your thoughts. That argument won't cut it.

21-Apr-17

JLS's Link
Sportoutfitter,

First on the list. Anthrax letters? Shootings?

I think a dog turd on a bun is a Big Mac.

21-Apr-17
How about MUSLIMS FLYING PLANES INTO AMERICAN BUILDINGS AND KILLING 3000 PEOPLE????

21-Apr-17
Or maybe MUSLIMS KILLING INNOCENT AMERICANS WITH BOMBS AT BOSTON MARTHON???

21-Apr-17
My point exactly. They're not Christians! Doesn't much matter what they call themselves. No better than the Westboro Baptist group that spew their hate. These are fringe groups that will never take a foothold in this country. Real stretch comparing Islamic terrorism to home grown extremist groups that call themselves Christians. Your right about the BigMac, I stand corrected :)

22-Apr-17
Sportoutfitter,

In the most literal sense, you are correct. It would contradict the teaching of Jesus to embark upon terrorist acts. However, it is quite easy to pick and choose biblical verses which, taken out of context could be used to promote violence.

I am in no way an expert on the Koran, and won't even begin to speak to whether it's possible to follow the Koran in its most literal sense and proper context, and conduct acts of violence and terror.

I doubt anyone knows or cares if the murderers who flew the planes into the Twin Towers were true Muslim anymore than whether they care if the Armh of God is true Christians. Religions of all kinds are easily perverted.

22-Apr-17
I didn't really word that clearly Spike, I was talking about homegrown groups like Army of God would never take a foothold here.

30-Apr-17

sportoutfitter's Link
Where's all the "good muslims" condemning these "brothers"?

30-Apr-17

bigeasygator's Link
You can start here...

30-Apr-17
Come on BEG, I know you can do better than that. I'm talking about the Muslim community as a whole. Not a few individuals that speak out.

30-Apr-17
The Muslim community as a whole won't/can't, because their scared sh*tless. That's sad because that's the only thing that can remedy the situation short of all out war.

Get ready, it's coming. Start the bombing in Mecca.

01-May-17
What does that even mean the Muslim community as a whole? Who speaks for the Muslim community as a whole? Tell me specifically what person or organization that would be?

01-May-17
Let me turn it around...how would you get the condemnation of the "Christian community as a whole?"

01-May-17
Well the Christian community didn't murder 3000 of my neighbors on 9-11. As far as who speaks for the Muslim community that's their problem and I really don't give a sh*t. They either get their own house in order (if the can/want to), or the rest of the non-Muslim world will do it for them. Their choice. And they'd better start doing it SOON!

01-May-17
"Who speaks for the Muslim community as a whole?"

Jason, with all due respect I think your over complicating this; "as a whole" refers to a collective body and it shouldn't be taken as a given that any collective body requires a designated spokesperson. Every individual within the collective body has a voice and given the circumstances it would seem a moral obligation to exercise that voice.

Waiting for a "designated spokesperson" is abrogating personal responsibility. I'm a white christian male; if I see someone being robbed on the street I don't run home, fire up the laptop and google "spokesperson for white christian males", I address the situation immediately.

I think what more people want to see is more than the metaphorical whimpering of "token" responses. I think people want to see an overwhelming chorus of voices calling out extremists each time, every time.

01-May-17
Exactly. The extremists in the Muslim community need to have it made plain that they are NOT welcome and that they are harming the rest of them. So far that hasn't happened.

01-May-17
Mike, thanks for keeping things civil and I appreciate the response. I'm addressing sportsoutfitter who asked where all the good Muslims that condemn terrorist attacks were. I provided a link to show him where and that's not good enough because it's just a link to thousands of examples of Muslims denouncing terrorism but it's not good enough because it's a few individuals that speak out (even though these individuals are often the heads of various Muslim organizations with thousands of members).

The website I linked to was put together by a 17 year old Muslim girl who was frustrated by the fact that people kept telling her that Muslims weren't doing enough to take a stand against terrorism. She has collected and documented over 6,000 examples of the Muslim community doing that very thing.

Like I said, if this isn't good enough, I'd like to know specifically whose voices people feel like they aren't hearing from? What Muslim individual or organization isn't doing enough to denounce terrorism? I think if anyone claims they aren't doing enough, I'd like to know specifically who "they" are and specifically what they should be doing that they aren't. Sorry, but "Muslim community as a whole" is a non answer. If you're talking about something more than speaking out, fine (I don't believe sportsoutfitter was). But the vast majority of Muslims have as much ability to stop the next terrorist attack as you or I do of stopping the next crazy radical right-wing Christian terrorist that goes and shoots up a mosque or a black church.

01-May-17
WW, who in the Muslim community isn't making this clear to the extremists?

Is it the people that are under their control who risk being killed for denouncing the extremist ideology? Or are you talking about somebody different?

01-May-17
Some basic questions to muzzys that want to come here. What would they do if someone burns a Koran? Same question if someone draws a cartoon of Muhammad? Same question about Homosexuality?

02-May-17
You believed wrong BEG. I'm talking about the Muslim religious leaders in this country. If there are nearly 7 million muslims in the US, I would like to see a concerted effort to condemn radical terrorism. I don't see protests or organized gatherings taking place near mosques that hide these radicals. To run home and condemn them on a blog or in a tweet certainly isn't what I'm looking for. Maybe that's enough for you. Not me!

02-May-17

bigeasygator's Link
It's all there if you care to look for it.

02-May-17

bigeasygator's Link
But I know most of you don't care or believe it.

02-May-17

bigeasygator's Link
Which Muslim religious leaders in this country aren't speaking out? Looking for names, sportsoutfitter.

02-May-17
I'm curious to know how many groups, such as the one in your post, there actually are. Or how strong in overall numbers they are. I would guess it's a tiny fraction compared to the 7 million the live here. I'm sure not seeing large, organized groups of "moderate Muslims" taking to the streets to condemn the radicals.

02-May-17
I'm not a Muslim. I wouldn't know who their leaders are because their not out front doing anything

02-May-17

bigeasygator's embedded Photo
"I'm not a Muslim?" No kidding haha

I don't recall seeing large groups of Christians take to the streets to protest right wing terrorism, even though it kills far more people on US soil than Muslim terrorists do. But again, if you're not seeing groups of Muslims coming together to protest terrorism, it's only cause you're not looking hard at all.

So just admit it. You have no clue about any of what you're talking about. You don't know who the Muslim leaders are in this country nor do you know anything about what they've said. You're just regurgitating the same hackneyed lines around Muslims not denouncing terrorism that have been repeatedly discredited.

I've provided you links to literally thousands of Muslims speaking out against terrorism for themselves or the organizations they reperesemt. You can't provide me with one example of someone not taking a stand against terrorism.

02-May-17

bigeasygator's Link
You can read about MILLIONS of Muslims marching here in protest of the ideology that ISIS endorses. Who do you think bears the brunt of ISIS and radical Islamic ideology? Us here in the West or the overwhelming majority of Muslims in the Middle East that denounce radical Islam? Who do you think all those suicide bombers in Iraq and Syria are targeting??

02-May-17
Looks like you got the best of me gator. I guess I should have researched a little deeper. I think I'll go hug a Muslim

02-May-17
Our wonderful news outlets never show any of that. None of them! They are in the business of creating hate and distrust in this country by not telling the truth and not misleading in what they report. One example was calling Zimmerman a "white hispanic".

02-May-17

One word......taqiyya. Either you connect this or you don't.

02-May-17
C'mon now Trax, lay off the "swine" comments. I LIKE pigs! Besides, a pig never flew a plane into a building.

02-May-17
Really?? They couldn't exist?? Paint me a pessimist, but I think there will always be pockets of crazy in the world.

You can easily flip the conversation. Before the Orlando shooting last year (which you can easily argue was the act of a crazy person suffering identity problems more so than of Muslim terrorism), right wing extremists had killed more people post 9/11 in this country than Muslim terrorist had. So what are you doing to stop those acts of right wing terrorism? Why do the more moderate Conservatives of the world continue to let these people exist??

02-May-17
If you trust and want to live with Islam (or think you can), then go right ahead. I wish you well. Just leave me out of it. I'll take my chances with the nutso Presbyterians and Catholics .

02-May-17
WW, got it. I'll put you in the "I'm doing nothing to stop right-wing terrorism" camp!

02-May-17
You do that gator.

02-May-17
Who do you think is leading the fight against ISIS, al Qaeda, etc from a people perspective? Moderate and liberal Muslims are committing far more troops in the fight against these organizations. Yes, some are big and organized. That's why it makes fighting them difficult. Y'all keep arguing nothing is being done which couldn't be further from the truth. It is not easy for a multitude of reasons.

Still waiting for your 8 bullet point list for battling right wing terrorism, Trax. Or should I just put you in the "I'm doing nothing to stop right-wing terrorism" camp too?

02-May-17

bigeasygator's Link
Here's a good read on the logistical difficulties of battling a group like ISIS. I can't vouch for everything in the article but it lays out when many of the challenges are. Having overwhelming Muslim support and the majority of people on your side is nowhere near enough to defeat these folks. It's a complex problem with no easy solution. We've been intervening in the region for over a decade and haven't wiped out the issue (still waiting on Trump's super secret plan to do so!). What you are asking for (majority Muslim condemnation, Muslims leading the fight) is already taking place. That isn't the reason Muslim still exists. To quote:

"From these tables you can see the most important element of this debate. The Iraqi Army is more than 13 times larger than even the largest estimates of ISIL's current strength level, especially considering that about half of them are tied up in Syria, and especially considering that this does not account for the additional 250,ooo extra the Iraqi still have in its reserve. What this means for ISIL is that they won't be able to successfully occupy much more of Iraq without significant pushback from the regionally loyal Shia Arab military.

This doesn't mean that we won't still hear of attacks running rampant. You will hear about that every day. These people are insurgents. They don't fight in open pitched battles against the military. They attack soft targets which can be easily converted into cash while avoiding major direct conflicts. When push comes to shove, they will retreat into the shadows to fight another day."

02-May-17
I haven't been talking about what they're doing across the globe, I'm mostly concerned about what happens on American soil (though I do think we there is a case to be made for establishing our defensive perimeter, particularly in areas that are hotbeds for extremist activity). Here in America the threat from right wing terrorism is just as great as that from Muslim terrorism. I'd argue it's even more so as we've dedicated far more resources to preventing Muslim terrorism. I don't have any major problem with any of your 8 bullet points. That said, I don't see how any of these points would have stopped the homegrown Muslim terrorists that have perpetrated the vast majority of the terrorist attacks in this country. Maybe we should make murder illegal too?

I'm sure with all of these laws Trax is proposing and getting the "majority of the Muslim community" to denounce terrorism we're bound to stop terrorist attacks, cause we all know that these terrorists are reasonable people who obey laws and listen to rational people!

Y'all are staring to sound like a bunch of Liberals!

02-May-17
What facts am I ignoring? Please enlighten me.

Again, Muslims are doing all those things you're asking them to do. Often to great effect. It's still not a 100% solution, especially for such rare events as terrorist attacks.

We do the same thing for people that become mass shooters. We report odd behavior. We report threats. We stress that there's no place in society for walking into a movie theater and shooting a dozen people. I'm not saying we shouldn't do those things. We obviously should. But you're living in a fantasyland if you think that'll stop every mass shooter and every Muslim terrorist.

02-May-17
Bigeasygator how many muslim households have you been in? How many muslims do you have to deal with at work? When was the last time you had a good conversation with a devout muslim?

I work in in home sales and I can tell you the absolute WORST appointment I could get would be in the muslim community! Arogant, ignorant and absolutely the biggest racists on the planet!!!!!

Are there some good muslims......I guess so but depends on who you ask! If I say they are a good muslim because they understand everyone else' feelings they would actually be a terrible muslim! Who knows anyway because the Koran states that lying to an infidel is not actually lying(and yes I have read it). In other words they can blow as much smoke up YOUR ass as they want without feeling guilty of lying or deception!

02-May-17
I work for a major oil company. The man in the office next to me is named Majeed Yousif. He's from Iraq. I've spent time in Muslim countries and would guess that I've interacted with hundreds of them directly and thousands indirectly. I've never felt uncomfortable or unwelcome by them at home (I've been in Muslim households dozens of times), at work, or even just out in public.

02-May-17

Fulldraw1972's Link

02-May-17
"Supreme Court this morning ruled that illegal aliens have no right to sue " Fulldraw, I can't find confirmation from any regular news source.

02-May-17

Woods Walker's Link
Our State Department just issued a travel warning for Americans going to Europe.

Now let's see....what does much of Europe suddenly have a lot of over the past few years....

1. Jews? No, about the same number.

2. Catholics? No, in fact there's fewer of them now.

3. Protestants? No again, it's about the same.

4. Muslims? BINGO!!!!

The more Muslims you import, the more violence you have. Works every time.

02-May-17
HA/KS, I was wondering if it was true or not. It's the only post I have seen of it. I was posting hoping someone new more about it. I should have said that in my post. It had poped up on my news feed.

03-May-17

Anony Mouse's Link
RADICAL GROUP’S CHICAGO CONFERENCE ATTENDED BY 400 IMAMS AND STUDENTS HOME > POLITICAL ISLAM > IN THE US > PUBLIC ISSUES > RADICAL GROUP’S CHICAGO CONFERENCE ATTENDED BY 400 IMAMS AND STUDENTS

(Note: link to article contains internal reference links)

The Assembly of Muslim Jurists of America, a particularly radical Salafist group, is boasting that over 380 imams and students attended its 14th Annual Imams Conference in Chicago on March 24-27.

AMJA’s extremism is much more in-your-face than other “moderate” Islamist front groups in America.

Participants most certainly know what this group offers—and invested the time and money to attend the conference.

AMJA’s Arabic teachings outwardly promote seditious ideas like pursuing the incremental undermining of secular-democracy. American citizenship, for example, is acceptable as long as the citizen “(does) not accept indefinitely the law and legislation of that country and being indefinite belonging to the nation of the non-Muslim country.”

As for jihad against the U.S. mainland, AMJA opposes that— for now. However, the reason for their opposition to violent jihad inside America is because “the Islamic community does not possess the strength to engage in offensive jihad at this time.”

“With our current capabilities, we are aspiring towards defensive jihad, and to improve our position with regards to jurisprudence at this stage. But there is a different discussion for each situation,” one Arabic fatwa said.

AMJA, like so many other “moderate” Islamist groups, positions itself as an opponent of terrorism by condemning “extremism” and terrorist groups like Al-Qaeda and ISIS. Upon closer look, we see that the group supports Hamas and the creation of an Islamic state governed by sharia law.

The fake moderation of AMJA is also apparent when you look at their conference agenda. One of the topics was, “protecting the New Muslim from extremist and liberal movements.” For AMJA, the “liberal” practices of Islam are a threat worthy of being in the same sentence as the “extremist.”

The “extremism” AMJA condemns is not the jihadist pursuit of destroying Israel (it supports that by advocating Muslim support for Hamas). It’s also not female genital mutilation or marital rape, which AMJA justifies.

Rather, AMJA condemns the “extremist” Western “propaganda” about female circumcision.

Deception is part of AMJA’s strategy. In January, Clarion exposed how one of AMJA’s fatwas teaches Muslims that they “are allowed to show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly but never inwardly.” Its orders to Muslim judges serving U.S. courts are to incrementally move the country towards sharia governance, “even if by a ruse.”

And, yes, AMJA’s definition of sharia law includes the barbaric hudud punishments (stoning for adultery, cutting off limbs of thieves, etc.)

AMJA cannot be dismissed as an irrelevant fringe group whose influence is limited to an Internet website.

The group boasts that almost 400 imams and students attended its conference. And its Fatwa Committee, Leadership Council, members and experts hold positions in prominent Islamist groups and mosques across the United States and around the world.

AMJA made the wise decision to stay out of attention-grabbing fights, letting its allies like the CAIR chapter in San Diego do its dirty work. But it’s about time that the spotlight be shone on AMJA, one of the most radical and dangerous Islamist groups in America.

03-May-17

LINK's embedded Photo
LINK's embedded Photo

03-May-17

LINK's embedded Photo
LINK's embedded Photo

03-May-17

LINK's embedded Photo
LINK's embedded Photo
This so called "right wing extremist" was registered as an independent female. Judging by his ability to self identify as something he's not it's easy to say he is really a democrat. Didn't the lame stream news also label the fort hood terrorist a right wing extremists even though he was shouting allahu akbar. Right wing extremist are very rare, they are usually unpolitical wack jobs that are dubbed right wing by the left wing media.

03-May-17
Neo-nazi James von Brunn, the US Holocaust Museum shooter, June 2009, has been labelled a "right-wing" terrorist, and no doubt many vaguely think of him as a "Christian" terrorist. In fact, he could just as easily be called a "left-wing" terrorist: He hated Israel, opposed the Iraq War, thought 9/11 was an inside job, hated Fox News, hated neo-cons, hated Bush and McCain, and finally he hated Christianity, and said he was a socialist (the Nazis were collectivists). He referred to "the insane teachings of Jesus", and said the gospels are: "stuffed with lies, miracles, guilt trips, betrayal, virgin birth, eternal damnation, salvation - a scenario appealing to the superstitious, vulnerable, ignorant yearning sheep - he named his hoax "Christianity." ... "Christianity" destroyed Roman Civilization." So he is not a Christian terrorist.

Andrew Joseph Stack, the perpetrator of the Austin tax office suicide attack in Feb 2010, has been labelled a "right-wing" terrorist. But he is a strange sort of "right-winger", one who hates George W. Bush, capitalism, the Catholic church, and drug and insurance companies.

John Patrick Bedell, the perpetrator of the Pentagon shooting in Mar 2010, has been labelled a "right-wing" terrorist. But he was a strange sort of "right-winger", one who was a registered Democrat, strongly opposed the Gulf War, hated Bush, believed Bush carried out 9/11, and called the Iraq War "Satanic".

Roger Stockham arrested in Jan 2011 for threatening a Detroit mosque. But, far from being a Tea Party member, he's leftist / Islamic / mentally ill. He is a convert to Islam, and said in the threats that he was: "a local Muslim terrorist on a roll." A witness says that he: "called himself a mujahedeen". In fact, this seems to be a case of a Sunni threatening a Shia mosque. And more. Not quite the Tea Party narrative, then. Acts 17 Apologetics point out that some people rushed to call him a "Christian" terrorist, and the local Police Chief even said: "He picked Dearborn as a stop because of the huge Arab and Muslim population." When in fact he picked a Shia Muslim mosque because he was a Sunni Muslim. In a similar phenomenon to the Tucson blood libel against Sarah Palin, people even accused Acts 17 Apologetics of inciting the attack! They have a lovely response: "It seems that our hate speech (i.e. drawing attention to disturbing facts about Islam, while maintaining our love for Muslims) somehow caused the Sunni-Shia split. Perhaps Jem believes that Nabeel and I constructed an Acts 17 time machine, travelled back to 632 and caused division in the Muslim community right after Muhammad died. Perhaps I went to Abu Bakr and said, "Hey! You should be leader!" Then Nabeel went to Ali and said, "You're better than Abu Bakr!" Fourteen centuries later, the division we caused led a Sunni convert to attack a mosque. Acts 17 must be even craftier than we thought!"

The Washington Navy Yard shooting of Sept 2013 was not blamed on the right, but it was fascinating that the shooter turned out to be an Obama supporter. A friend said about him: "He was more of a liberal type; he wasn't happy with the former [Bush] administration. He was more happy with this [the Obama] administration -- as far as presidential administrations." Of course, primarily he was mentally ill. But don't you think that if he was a Tea Party supporter, all hell would have broken loose? It also emerged that the shooter created a webpage with the name "Mohammed Salem", though there is no evidence he was Muslim.

The Las Vegas shooters in June 2014 were labelled as "right-wing". However, it turned out they were supporters of the left-wing "Occupy" movement. Max Fisher gives an account of a horrific anti-Muslim crime in Dec 2014: "In December, a man in Kansas City wrote on his SUV that the Koran was a "disease worse than Ebola," then drove it into a 15-year-old Muslim boy in front of a local mosque, severing his legs and killing him." However, he omits the fact that the killer was a black African Somali Christian immigrant. Certainly not "right-wing" terrorism in any traditional sense.

The Chapel Hill shooting in Feb 2015 was called a right-wing anti-Muslim hate crime. However, it emerged that the shooter was a left-wing atheist who hated the GOP and was a fan of the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Max Fisher portrays the murder of Ahmed Al-Jumaili in Texas in Mar 2015 as an anti-Muslim hate crime. However, it seems the killer was a gangsta black teenager.

03-May-17
You got me LINK. There's no such thing as right wing terrorism! Didn't realize all you had to do was identify yourself as something and that takes precedent over the true motivation behind your actions!

Careful though...By this logic, all a Muslim has to do is say "I'm a conservative" before they blow themselves up in a crowd of people and then it'll go down as an act of right wing terrorism!

This is why all information needs to be processed before rushing to judgement on what is the true motivation behind any activity. Lots of these people are just mentally deranged and are extremely inconsistent in their ideologies and actions. They get labeled as right wing terrorism when they shouldn't. The same happens with regards to Islamic terrorism. The Pulse shooter yelled Allahu Akbar, but also committed homosexual acts and drank alcohol frequently.

That said, none of this means that right wing terrorism or Muslim terrorism doesn't exist.

What about Timothy McVeigh? What about Alexandre Bissonette? Robert Lewis Dear? Frazier Glenn Miller? Anders Behring Breivik? I can go on and on. These are all people that were radicalized by extremist views aligned with conservative ideology. You're delusional if you don't think right wing terrorism exists and you're ignoring the data if you think it isn't as big a threat to everyone's safety in this country as Muslim terrorism.

03-May-17
There are over 13,000,000 Pushtan ethnic people in Afghanistan. Any terrorist groups in the mountains there are allowed to be there by the Pushtans. They tolerate them and at times supply them. There are over 30,000,000 Pushtans in Pakistan. The problem in the Muslim world is they tolerate these radicals. Palestinian's do the same. When only 1-10% of the muslims are radicals there is no way they could possibly exist if the other 90% stood up and said enough!

03-May-17
Pray tell how I'm "placating these swine here in our own country?"

I feel sorry for you that you live in so much fear. That's gotta weigh on a person.

03-May-17
DL, you mean Pashtun. Have you done any research in the mountainous regions of Afghanistan? Describing these regions as poor would be an understatement. Most of these people are doing all they can to survive. Most of them couldn't locate the US on a map. Of course they tolerate extremism. They don't have the resources to fight them. They frankly have bigger fish to fry like finding their next meal and clothing their family. Waging a war over religious ideologies just flat out doesn't do anything for them. You can't mistake apathy for support.

03-May-17
Link's posts had nothing to do with Islamic terrorism. I don't do fake news so I tend to just ignore Anony's stuff. I've read your posts. I've supported your eight points though I don't believe they'll do much to stop terrorism here or abroad. I think we also need to expand our defensive perimeter, which means we need to address extremism with force before it gets anywhere near US shores. We need to continue resourcing our anti-terror organizations, be they military, intelligence, or with homeland security.

You are the only one ignoring facts. You are the one letting conspiracy theories and improbabilities guide your thoughts and actions. They are opinions of fear and ignorance, not reality and facts.

FACT: the majority of Muslims denounce terrorism and are peaceful people FACT: by every measure, terrorist events are INCREDIBLY rare

It just astounds me that people can't see the threat for what it is...incredibly small. I'm talking about any kind of terror attack at all. That anyone can carry it further and think there is a credible threat of a Muslim takeover of the USA, either from folks on the inside or the outside, is beyond me.

03-May-17
One of my sources for this is a CIA field commander I have spent time with. In the book Lone Survivor he talks about this very thing. Marcus Latrell is alive today because of one of there tribal leaders. As far as access to resources to combat them. They have all the resources available they need if they choose to expel them. Same as in any Muslim country. The problem is today's freedom fighter is tomorrow's terrorist. Muslims hate each other and have for thousands of years and Nothing we can do will ever change that. We had a friend that was a Muslim from Pakistan. He was a fellow hunter and we spent hours over meals talking about hunting. He chose a side when all this mess happened and went back to Pakistan. My daughter is getting her second Masters in History. Right now she's studying Middle Eastern History. One of her professors recommended watching Lawrence of Arabia to get an idea of how they think. The last of the movie when they were through fighting the infighting started. When they don't have a common enemy then they fight each other. They are a bizarre people.

03-May-17
I should have clarified. They are rare in this country. I was talking about on US soil. And really, millions of Christians? Are we going back to the Crusades for these metrics? Or are you just making up numbers to fit your narrative? My guess it's the latter...

I still don't understand how you think you're preventing anything with your "8 points to address Muslim terrorism". How are you going to enforce whether someone supports sharia? How does outlawing sharia prevent terrorism?

Last time I checked murder was illegal in this country and I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the majority of American people think it's wrong and denounce it. By your logic we shouldn't have any murders now. Did we hit zero murders yet??

So please tell me specifically how outlawing sharia (murder is already illegal) and getting the majority of Muslims to denounce terrorism (they already do) is going to stop anything? You haven't done that. Or you at least choose to live in a fantasy world where terrorists follow laws and comply with the wishes of those who denounce and object their ideologies and actions.

03-May-17
How dense are you? Yes sharia is in direct contradiction to the constitution. So are a lot of things. People break the law all the time. We have laws about speeding, rape, murder, fraud, I can go on and on. I'd like for you to tell me one example where putting a law in place stopped all activity in violation of that law. There will always be people who choose to break the law.

What am I deflecting from? Your main argument is we need to make sharia illegal and we need to convince Muslims to combat terrorism. Sharia is illegal in this country. You can't practice sharia without breaking the law. Muslims are combating terrorism in ALL of the ways you are asking for. Your solutions aren't changing anything.

And your video is dumb. The birth rate assumptions are wrong. It provides one overly inflated number as the Muslim birthrate and does the math for every region off of that number. You think Muslims in France are having children at the same rate as they are in the Middle East? They aren't. It ignores other factors, such as the fact that people tend to assimilate to other cultures and that as people tend to become wealthier, their birth rates slow (which will be the case as Muslims leave third world countries in favor of those that are more economically prosperous). It ignores immigration policy. It's about the dumbest thing I've seen in awhile. It was good for a laugh though and I guess if you were actually a person who thought it was true I can see how you are as scared as you are!

03-May-17
Your wasting your time Trax!

03-May-17
Spike,

"Sioux Falls! STUPID auto-incorrect!"

I grew up in Sioux Falls along with Fargo, Des Moines and Omaha. But when people ask me where I'm originally from, I always say '"Sioux Falls." That's probably because that's where home was from 1958 until I was in the USAF and Dad got transferred to Minneapolis in 1972 or 1973.

I was last there in June of last year for my 50th HS reunion. I was fortunate enough to share a drink with Brotsky, then see old places and re-connect with old friends.

You could never find a better place to live, raise your kids and have great neighbors.

At the final night banquet, the featured speaker was a black school-mate who'd moved to Sioux Falls from the South just as he was starting High School. He talked about culture shock, but in a good way. Even though Sioux Falls was 99.9% Caucasian, he said although he was expecting rejection because of his race, what he got was total acceptance. He went on to graduate from Princeton and then great success.

He said he never experienced any racism in any way. Just total acceptance and love.

That's the town I grew up in. That's the town I remember and I hope it will always have those values.

03-May-17
Hey Trax, I have a deal for you, in front of all of the bowsite community forum! Since you say that video is reality and I say it's total made up garbage, why don't you put your money where your mouth is.

That video was made in 2009 and claimed that in 15 years (2024), Muslims would make up 50% of the population of the Netherlands. I bet you $5,000 they don't. Whatdya say?

04-May-17
"Didn't realize all you had to do was identify yourself as something and that takes precedent over the true motivation behind your actions!" From bigeasygay

"Sounds like it's just another example of a mentally disturbed individual acting out in an unpredictable way." From bigeasygay in the Texas thread.

It would seam that bigeasygay is identifying the guy from Texas as just a messed up person instead of a deranged Obama voting left wing extremists. Keep talking out of both sides of your mouth bigeasygay.

04-May-17
"It would seam that bigeasygay is identifying the guy from Texas as just a messed up person instead of a deranged Obama voting left wing extremists. Keep talking out of both sides of your mouth bigeasygay."

First off, I see we are resorting to homosexual slurs now. Classy. Secondly, that first sentence you quoted was dripping in sarcasm (all you have to do is read the rest of the post to understand that). Sorry you can't follow. Try and keep up LINK. There are acts that are committed in order to advance a cause -- jihad, anti-abortion, white power, black power, etc. Then there are acts committed because someone is just crazy and doesn't show any kind of consistency of thought or ideology or are just totally random and senseless.

I have yet to see anything thus far that suggests the Texas stabbing was an act done to advance any cause. The police have come out and said "this was not a conspiracy. This was not a person that had a vendetta against any particular group." I have yet to see any evidence that suggests he harbored racist beliefs or supported some other cause that would have let him target who he did. Not saying it doesn't exist, but as of now this looks to be the act of a crazy person.

There are plenty of other people who seem to get linked with causes (both on the right, the left, and other) that when you peel back the onion are nothing more than mentally disturbed individuals. That's why it's important to continue to investigate and explore the evidence before making a final judgement on people's motivations and the root cause behind their actions.

04-May-17
Trax, that link you posted that you said is three years old is the same video I watched. Some of it is hard to truly challenge because every bit of data is unsourced, but you don't have to do much digging and can just apply a modicum of logic to recognize that it is WILDLY inaccurate. The whole foundation on which you are trying to justify this Muslim threat is just bogus. Islam is the fastest growing religion, but that doesn't mean Western institutions are at risk of falling to the Muslim overlords.

But I'll play into your thought exercise even if it's total fantasy. Even if it was true (it's not)...what do you propose to do about it? How do you stem the tide of the fecund Muslims of the world and halt their fertility rate? I don't see where any of your "8 points" stops them from having children. If it's only a matter of time they become the majority in these Western countries (it'll be a long time btw...a REALLY, REALLY long time), seems like it's only a matter of time they would have a voting majority and could just change any law they want.

Anywho, I'm guessing that's a no on the bet? How about this...I bet you $5,000 the Muslim of the Netherlands doesn't reach 10% by 2024?

04-May-17
"There are acts that are committed in order to advance a cause -- jihad, anti-abortion, white power, black power, etc. Then there are acts committed because someone is just crazy and doesn't show any kind of consistency of thought or ideology or are just totally random and senseless."

Exactly but it seams you and your left wing buddies want to name any white crazy person a right wing extremists so you can't tout that they outnumber Islamic terrorist, when in reality the vast majority of the white murders are just crazy people. Then in the same breath you don't want to call a person of Islamic descent shouting alahu Akbar, as the drive a car into a crowd of people, what they are. It's a crazed ideology that's real, it's not some small group that meets in their parents basement.

04-May-17
LINK, please tell me where I've named any and every white crazy person as a right wing terrorist? I'll repeat it one more time because you clearly do not listen. There are people who get labeled terrorists when they are not (Muslim, right wing, etc). There are also people who are clearly terrorists (Muslim, right wing, etc).

04-May-17
Trax, you're the only one ignoring reality. The demographics are clear...and they are clearly wrong in the material you cite. "There will be a revolution there, it's now the only way to stop them. It's coming." It's statements like this that scare me far more than any Muslim.

04-May-17
Not sure which of those Fake News articles you are wanting me to read Spike?

04-May-17
Ok, I think I read the right article. What made this guy a terrorist? Where does it even say he was Muslim? The guy drank, had sex out of wedlock, and smoked so if he's even a Muslim he's not a devout one. Plus they met at a meeting of liberal activists. There are POS dudes everywhere. How does this article even relate to the threat of Muslim jihad/terrorism?

05-May-17
Why do you guys never answer any of the questions I pose and instead defer to name calling?

Again, where did it say the guy was Muslim Spike? He smoked, drank, did drugs, had sex, etc. Trax loves to talk about sharia law. Do you know what the moderate interpretations, let alone the extremist interpretations, of the Quran and sharia say about those types of things? So again, tell me how we know this guy is even Muslim? What makes this guy a terrorist? These are simple questions. It says a lot that you either refuse to answer them or can't answer them. That's also why your so called example of the Muslim scourge that will be released on women is fake news.

05-May-17
" He smoked, drank, did drugs, had sex, etc."...."So again, tell me how we know this guy is even Muslim?" pure bullchitt juxtaposition, and you showed your true ignorance and uselessness there, so thanks for clarifying that

and stop it with the 'scared' chit, typical lefty knee jerk oppositionist go-to garbage rhetoric...."(insert here)phobe!".....pure nonsense, there's a huge difference between fear and common sense choices to eliminate unneccesary risks

do you fly a kite in a lightning storm? play golf in a tornado? walk barefoot through broken glass? why not? were you scared? cautious? at least you had warnings....

go tell all the families of the victims of islamic terror how minimal the risk really is, it would surely give comfort

05-May-17
How is that juxtaposition, itshot. Spike is trying to give me an example of what life under our Muslim overlords will be like using an exampl of a guy that we don't know if he's even Muslim and the things that we do know about him fly in the face of Muslim doctrine. And you wanna accuse me of juxtaposition? Laughable. He carries it further calling the guy a terrorist. In my book you gotta do something more than treat a women poorly to be labeled a terrorist.

Why on earth would I tell the victims of any kind of tragedy that it was statistically improbable? I'm so tired of that line. Statistical improbability will never provide comfort, but it should be relevant in how you view an entire race or religion of people. The racism and discrimination displayed by a handful of people on this forum is, IMO, a far bigger threat to the future of this country than any Syrian jihadist. Its disappointing and disgusting.

05-May-17
"the things that we do know about him fly in the face of Muslim doctrine", as if!

05-May-17
itshot, Really? How many devout Muslims do you know that drink?

Let me run through it one last time for you itshot because you just don't get it. Spike pointed to a link that described a women's blog about her experience living in Turkey with her boyfriend.

1) nowhere does it say that he is Muslim. Even if he is... 2) she describes the man doing things that even fairly moderate Muslims forbid, like drinking (she describes the man as an alcoholic). So even if he is Muslim, I'd hardly call him religious

I'm not going to defend the treatment of women in some Muslim countries. It's deplorable in some. The same can be said for many poor Christian countries. But every Muslim country I've been to women enjoyed the same rights and freedoms as men. Domestic violence is not terrorism and it exists in plenty of countries and is independent of religious denomination.

Yet, just like the fake news story that Spike linked to (which I'm beginning to think you haven't even read) he describes this story as reflective of a threat from Muslims (we don't even know if the guy is Muslim and he's clearly doing things Muslims forbid) and called the individual a terrorist (domestic violence and rape is not terrorism).

If you can't understand why this is racism you only reinforce my point that it's people like you that are the biggest threat to this country. This country has no place for ignorance and hate.

06-May-17
" This country has no place for ignorance and hate."

EXACTLY! That's why Sharia should be illegal, as well as "No Go Zones", and people wanting to come here from places where Sharia is practiced should be intensely vetted.

See? You're starting to make sense......starting. But you have a ways to go.

06-May-17
Hahahahahahahahaha you can't be serious Spike? Chopping off heads in the name of Islam makes you a terrorist. Something that the overwhelming majority of Muslims denounce. To most moderate Muslims, not drinking alcohol and not killing people is how you live you live the life of a good Muslim.

06-May-17
WW, we don't need to make sharia illegal here. It already is. Our laws are established by the Constitution, not the Quran. All you are doing is unnecessarily targeting a religion of people when outlawing sharia. Help me understand though. Can you tell me which aspects of Sharia law are legal here which make it necessary to make illegal? Should we make not eating pork illegal? Not drinking alcohol illegal?

No Go Zones exist right here in my home city of New Orleans. They are populated by Christians.

06-May-17
Nope. Sure doesn't. I did love this line though. "The fact that the majority of Muslims do not know Islamic doctrine and thus do not adhere to it is not particularly remarkable or surprising." So let's ignore the mainstream and majority interpretations of the Quran and call those wrong, not the tiny fraction of Muslims who choose to interpret it in the most violent way. We don't let minority interpretations of the Bible speak for all of Christianity, like the Seven Day Adventists (the earth is less than 10,000 years old), Mormons (polygamy is cool) or even the Aryan Brotherhood (your neighbor in the Bible means person of the same race) -- but by all means let's let the tiny fraction of jihadists represent all of Islam. What a joke.

So again, how about you answer my simple question. What aspects of shariah law are legal here that we should make illegal?

Shariah law says you can't drink alcohol. Do we need to pass a law that makes alcohol legal? Or a law that prevents people from choosing not to consume alcohol?

Your article didn't answer my question and you haven't either.

06-May-17
Spike, still can't answer the question I see. Last time,tell me one tenet of sharia law that is currently legal that we should make illegal? Just give me one!

Trax, you talk a lot but don't really say anything. Religious tolerance belongs to no political party. Hate, ignorance, intolerance, fear, prejudice, and racism belong to the weak minded people of the world, on the right and the left. You seem to be proud to own it. It's all yours bud!

06-May-17

"No Go Zones exist right here in my home city of New Orleans. They are populated by Christians."

06-May-17
I don't think you even know what a no-go zone is WW.

"No-go area" (or "no-go zone") is an area that has a reputation for violence and crime which makes people frightened to go there, an area in a town barricaded off to civil authorities by a force such as a paramilitary, or an area barred to certain individuals or groups. It has also been used to refer to areas undergoing insurgency where ruling authorities have lost control and are unable to enforce sovereignty."

You wanna bet me there aren't areas in New Orleans that "[have] a reputation for violence and crime which makes people frightened to go there?"

06-May-17

Mike in CT's Link
There's no questions there are areas of the Big Easy that aren't to be trifled with.....

http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/louisiana/new-orleans/dangerous-places-new-orleans/

I haven't encountered any demographic breakdown (by religious affiliation) though to tie to these statistics.

06-May-17
Drugs, organized gangs, low income. Sometimes in very small towns.

06-May-17
Mike,

It's primarily black on black crime. The memorials and funeral services aren't taking place in mosques and synagogues, that's for sure. I'm not saying the perpetrators are religious, nor are their crimes motivated by religion. These individuals clearly have no respect for life.

06-May-17
LMAO! Mr. Blind man is at it again! Tell the truth now, are you REALLY that stupid or are you just trying to stir sh*t up? Street crime and Islamic holy war butchery are two entirely different things. But you already knew that, didn't you?

Please.....the bullshit meter is about to go off the charts.

06-May-17

06-May-17

06-May-17

Yes....they really ARE that stupid!

06-May-17
I could keep going with more pics about Islam, but the rest of you already know this and gator will never acknowledge it.

06-May-17
Naah....gator can spell and read. That puts him way ahead of freesh*t.

06-May-17
"gator can spell and read".....ahhhh, an aristocrat....we are sooooooo, sooooooooo fortunate

can't wait for more lessons on doctrines, demographics and demagoguery........such a sweet treat, he is

09-May-17

You are unbelievable gator....literally and figuratively.

I could just see you in 1939........"But not ALL Nazis are like that! Just a few!"

If you REALLY want to see and have no problem with sharia law being practiced here, then you are insane and beyond any reasoning.

Or.......maybe just really a Muslim doing the "taqiyya" thing.

09-May-17

09-May-17
And the "truth" you posted about how we are seeing sharia all wrong is based on the words of who...???? MUSLIMS!! And lying about Islam to advance it is PART OF THEIR CULT!!!

That article is about as credible as Obama's healthcare promises.

America needs Islam like a fish needs a bicycle.

09-May-17
WW, cite me one court case where sharia law was used to make a ruling instead of the Constitution. Just one. You won't be able to.

Attacking a woman with acid is illegal in every state.

You understand there's a difference between sharia law and sharia, right?

09-May-17
What I know is that we do not want/need it here. And I'm talking about ISLAM, PERIOD. As I stated at the beginning of this thread, you CANNOT be a devout Muslim AND a loyal American. That hasn't changed. This fact was made obvious to me on 9-11.

You really are Muslim, aren't you?

09-May-17

Nigerian Christians slaughtered by Muslims, and what KIND they happen to be is of no matter.

09-May-17
I can keep going, I've got lots more that make this look tame.

09-May-17

Woods Walker's Link
Dallas CAIR Director, Mustafa Carroll told the world at a Muslim rally in Austin, Texas, "If we are practicing Muslims, we are above the law of the land."

But he didn't really mean it, did he?

09-May-17

Muslims burn Christians alive in Africa.

10-May-17
Your link reminds me of this old joke spike........

Q. Why is the Avenue des Champs-Élysées in Paris lined with large trees?

A. So the German Army can march in the shade.

In 50 years those same trees will be used to hang Christians from.

10-May-17

"What I know is that we do not want/need it here. And I'm talking about ISLAM, PERIOD. As I stated at the beginning of this thread, you CANNOT be a devout Muslim AND a loyal American."

That's the epitome of ignorance and bigotry right there!

Forget the first amendment! Forget the Muslims that have died for this country! Welcome to WW and Spike's America folks!

We can all post images of horrible stuff if you want. It's a dumb game to play but we can play it...

10-May-17

10-May-17
Yup...keep ignoring reality gator.

So tell us, what mosque do you pray at?

10-May-17

This one's from right here at home Ahmad Gator. But they didn't really mean it.

10-May-17

How about a nice Islamic justice session? Shoplifting no doubt.

10-May-17

Guess I'm too ignorant and bigoted to see through all this.

10-May-17

How about an Islamic version of "Head Start"?

But they don't really mean it though Ahmad Gator, right?

10-May-17

10-May-17
So what's the deal Ahmad Gator? You don't like images of what you Muslims are doing NOW?? And EVERYTHING you post about the awful things that so-called "Christians" have done in the past (and the people responsible for the Holocaust were NOT "Christians") were at extreme odds at what the teachings of Christ are. That's NOT the case with your Islamic death cult.

10-May-17

Hint.......Christians were NOT responsible for this either. Clue.....starts with an "M" and ends with an "M".

10-May-17
...or maybe IS one. That would explain the taqiyya.

12-May-17

Woods Walker's Link
Sharia explained. Bigeasymuslim will deny, but that's taqiyya for you.

12-May-17
WW, I'm not denying those tenets of shariah law. You like to focus on the more extreme translations and practices, even though most of these tenets are not practiced or followed by the majority of Muslims (and some are flat out mischaracterizations). Not surprising you'd go there. Regardless, that's not the point. Y'all are afraid of sharia, I get it. You don't need to be.

The thing is, we have this little thing here in the US called the Constitution. It is what establishes the laws in this country (not religious doctrine). It has these things called Amendments. You should get familiar with them. There's one called the 8th Amendment which outlaws cruel and unusual punishment. It prevents people from going around chopping hands off of shoplifters. There's also one called the first Amenment which grants freedom of religion and allows people to practice their faith (like not drinking alcohol or only eating halal) as long as those practices comply with the laws of our country. There's a bunch more of them. You should read them sometime. Maybe if you do you'll realize sharia shouldn't scare you.

12-May-17
Spoken like a true Muslim.....taqiyya to the max.

12-May-17
The more populous they become, the more they show their true colors. Nothing to fear? Right. Until they're a majority. More taqiyya bullshit.

13-May-17
They have to have a special prom, otherwise they'd be beaten to death in honor killings by their families. I wonder how many of them have been sexually mutilated?

• Sitka Gear