sundowner 23-Apr-17
Woods Walker 23-Apr-17
Woods Walker 23-Apr-17
Solo 23-Apr-17
19-Apr-17
I don't care. Never was a fan.

Matt

19-Apr-17
Toast, and good riddance. With $13 Million having been paid out by Fox to women in sexual harassment settlements against O'Reilly, he should have been shown the door a LONG time ago. Then again, considering fellow sexual harasser Roger Ailes was his boss, no big surprise they let him stay around.

19-Apr-17
Survives.

19-Apr-17
I can only hope he's gone. Having two daughters, I won't tolerate men who sexually harass women... especially serial sexual harassers.

I don't consider myself as being reactionary or violent. But, if it happened to one of my daughters, those nice thoughts go right out the window... I'd want to beat the crap out of the guy. Simple as that.

19-Apr-17
And, to get back on topic... I think he's toast.

19-Apr-17
I don't really care for him, but he makes a lot of money for himself, and for Fox. No way they are gonna throw out a cash cow like O'Reilly. I think he has paid off some women who actually had no case but he wanted to protect himself and his family from harassment.

19-Apr-17
O'reilly used to be a mouthpiece for many on this forum a decade ago. Funny how times change.

Matt

19-Apr-17
Considering that the Murdoch-owned Wall Street Journal is reporting that (the also Murdoch-owned) "Fox is preparing to cut ties with Bill O'Reilly", I'd say he's toast, at least at Fox.

19-Apr-17
I have little sympathy for any man who harasses Women in the work place. I very rarely watch his show. I do like the way he aggravates Geraldo Rivera. If O'Reilly is guilty he needs to get the check book out and pay off the accusers. I don't think his show is in any danger.

19-Apr-17
I like O'Reilly, and think he does a good job with his show. If he sexually harassed women, and paying out $13mm in settlements is very troubling, he may pay a very high price for that. Do I want him off the air? No. Would I understand if Fox News did? Yes. My life won't fall apart if he's fired.

My best guess is that he will be gone, unless he does a massive mea culpa and intensive therapy. We are a very forgiving culture, well, except for the crazy left, which seems to want to protest everything.

19-Apr-17
Did he sexually harass the women? I don't know but working in the business world I know sometimes it is easier to pay people to go away, especially with liberal NY juries. Do I think he is gone? Yes, because the Murdoch sons are on their way to destroying Fox News just to prove they are not there Father.

19-Apr-17
Haven't followed except for the headlines. Was it proven or is he just accused? Could it be that he did none of what's alleged? Not sure but hate to see anyone get torpedoed on allegations alone. If he's guilty, good riddance.

19-Apr-17
$50-$100k a throw, I can see as get lost money. $13mm is "we could lose" money.

19-Apr-17
That's a mistake. A BIG one. I mean I'm talking United Airlines type mistake.

19-Apr-17
If they move Tucker into that slot who gets his?

They almost have to put a female of color, in that slot. No way they can have 3 white males at this point.

19-Apr-17
Harris Faulkner! I'd watch her even without sound!

19-Apr-17
It is very surprising that Fox would dump O'Reilly.

Eric Bolling could do the job, but I too would prefer Harris Faulkner......OR Dana Perrino!

I just hope it's not Geraldo Rivera. I could not watch him.

19-Apr-17
"However, it is obvious that the left is pushing this because he is from FOX"

How is "the left" pushing this? What power do they have to get O'Reilly fired from a network they don't even watch?

You know....some things really aren't about politics. Sometimes you do something because it's the right thing to do. Sometimes you do things for financial reasons. My guess is the powers that be at Fox made this decision with both of those factors in mind. Terrible publicity for the network (especially after the Ailes debacle), and the show was shedding advertisers lately like water off a duck's back due to the scandal.

This "the Left is only doing this for partisan reasons so it's okay for our side to be bad because Bill Clinton was bad" attitude is not becoming on you Spike. At all.

19-Apr-17
Perhaps Bill should graduate from verbally abusing women to physically groping and trying to kiss them. He could become POTUS some day.

Ducking for cover..... ;-)

Matt

19-Apr-17
And its GG for the win!

:o)

19-Apr-17
"Perhaps Bill should graduate from verbally abusing women to physically groping and trying to kiss them. He could become POTUS some day. "

Already happened you do remember Bill Clinton don't you?

19-Apr-17
You just can't make this up, the Bill Clinton groupies complaining about O'Riley and sexual harassment.

O'Riley is toast the liberal brothers want him gone to fit their new format.

19-Apr-17
I never did read the response to the question "what did O'Reilly do"?

What did he DO btw?

The Rock

19-Apr-17
The Rock,

He caused his employer to dish out $13 million in hush money to women Bill allegedly harassed.

As Kevin said, I think that amount goes beyond "get lost" money, and implies probable guilt on Bill's part. But we'll probably never know for sure.

Matt

19-Apr-17
I think he's on the out Pat .

19-Apr-17
"...Left is only doing this for partisan reasons so it's okay for our side to be bad..."

Couldn't agree more. No one should EVER focus on the PAST of what someone did or said and only focus on the here and now...

19-Apr-17
Must be a Bill thing?

19-Apr-17
The problem I have is that one event can be excused. "You learned your lesson, shape up." Multiple events are a significant problem.

Simple test: If it were your wife and daughter being treated that way, what would your reaction be?

If it is bad enough to shell out millions, I think we can guess the answer.

19-Apr-17
Guilty until proven innocent, so much for due process in this country.

19-Apr-17
"Guilty until proven innocent, so much for due process in this country"

If his contract is being bought out, there really is no violation of due process.

19-Apr-17
Well that didn't take long, he is officially toast.

19-Apr-17
Well, Squash, if you pay out $13mm in settlements to keep someone quiet, you tell me.....did you spend that much because you believed in your innocence?

Or would you have taken it to trial?

19-Apr-17
I agree with him most of the time and he has raised more money for the vets than anyone I can think of. He runs his charity and all the money goes to charity. Look at all the track chairs he has supplied to wounded service men. I don't agree with him all the time but he is heads and shoulders above Shep Smith and we know he doesn't harass women. I saw one black woman that said he called her Hot Chocolate and she said she liked it. She said he never touched her.

19-Apr-17
Just another rumor, the Fox sons paid the $13m as a way to get rid of him...

19-Apr-17
May 1, Eric Bolling will take over O'Reilly's show. Bill is gone.

19-Apr-17
That's impressive KPC. I can't even name 4 talking heads from all the boob-tube channels, let alone one. ;-)

Matt

19-Apr-17
I won't judge him without irrefutable evidence. In this day & age, men in his position have to continually surround themselves with people who can testify against these types of accusations. It has become a standard requirement.

I've sensed his arrogant demeanor as well, but like others have said, we have rock solid proof that he has done a great deal of good things to help others. So we should wait to see what time has to say about these accusations before condemning the man. Till then he gets the benefit of the doubt.

19-Apr-17
Under the law, the employer is liable if they had notice, and did not take steps to correct the problem. Hence, after problem 1, Fox is clearly on notice. The story is that they paid off five separate women. No idea when. But that puts a big pocket squarely on the hook for problems. And the risk is, if you have multiple problems, it's pretty easy to see a jury thinking you did not do enough to end the problem.

19-Apr-17
Yep, and in the courtroom his generosity towards veterans will not mitigate the acts of sexual harassment.

19-Apr-17
Well imagine that...

Leaked Email Shows George Soros’ MEDIA MATTERS Orchestrated O’Reilly Smear Campaign

19-Apr-17
Yeah, I'm not arguing against Fox's decision. Just saying that quantity doesn't equal quality. And that O'Reilly should've prevented this by keeping witnesses around himself.

I don't envy the men in that position.....

19-Apr-17
To all you holier than thou people, just one question what if it happened to you? It's so easy to claim but so hard and expensive to disprove. But don't let that stop you haters because that's about all you have .

19-Apr-17
freebeagle, you don't offer much, but you are entertaining

19-Apr-17
Purveyors of hate and misinformation? Why, Freepy, that's you, dude.

You don't even need evidence to reach conclusions. Your "gut feeling" is enough, even when the evidence is to the contrary. But yes, your azzhat does keep the ears warm in winter.

19-Apr-17
"To all you holier than thou people, just one question what if it happened to you?"

What? Multiple sexual harassment accusations from multiple women, resulting in my employer covering for me, to the tune of $13 million...allegedly?

Can't say that's ever happened to me, or ever will. So, I can't answer your question. Sorry.

Matt

19-Apr-17
Yeah, the great Gray Ghost is way below all that sheeeet........

19-Apr-17
Hmmmm...lost half my post.... Anyway, add this to it:

And so is the great Solo....thank God. ;^)

19-Apr-17
Bill O Reilly is gone, probably not because of what he did to the women, but because FOX are worried about what he might do to FOX. They made a business decision, they have known about what he was doing all along when they were paying out millions. Turns out that many more women are coming forward, some not looking money, but others suing FOX. They are trying to cut their losses. FOX "News" is having a bit of an identity crisis. Eight years of improving ratings by spewing out hate about the President and the government doesn't work anymore, as the President, and government are now Republicans.

19-Apr-17
"........ spewing out hate about the President and the government doesn't work anymore....."

And they were CORRECT! Why do you think they kicked all the other cable news channels asses?

19-Apr-17
I don't now what happened and neither do any of you. Money does not determine quilt or wrong doing. It is what people look to try and wring out of you when you have it. And, there are a lot of ways they can get it. When you are a man in the public's eye, those opportunity's can become numerous whether they are true or not. And, women are as corrupt as men.

Women have been exploiting men since Adam and Eve. This may be no different. Or, he may have been out of line going the other way. The real issue at hand is if there was truly some harassment. Here's why. Professional women do their best to look appealing and present themselves as desirable both competently and, sexually for their job. It's expected of them. And, men take notice of that. It's what we do and without a divine guide, we allow ourselves to get caught up in it. Which may have been the case here. Or, these women could be playing their cards to get what they can. Which they've been doing for a long time.

That's a large sum of money and it's being paid by his employer. It seems strange to me that all of a sudden these women feel compelled to out their story. In my mind, if they were truly threatened or harassed, it would have been handled as it happened. Instead of this team effort. I've seen this happen in a work place. And, in ALL cases, it was reciprocal actions. The only problem is once a women charges a man with it, these reciprocal flirtations have been seen by everyone and, impossible for a man to defend against when only one sex gets the victim card.

That's just the way it is. God Bless

19-Apr-17
I worked in an office where a friend of the head guy brought in a snake. Some sort of boa or python, pretty large. Everyone took a break and checked it out. Some held it, others wouldn't touch it but there were no issues and everyone was laughing and joking. 10 minutes later he left and everyone was back at their desk. It was a non-event.

6 months later, a secretary quits and sues because she was so traumatized by the snake visit she could no longer perform her duties. The company settled.

20-Apr-17
MSNBC...LMAO!

20-Apr-17
The Murdochs may have just shot themselves in the foot on this one. Time will tell.

20-Apr-17
WV Mountaineer, it wasn't a case of these women all of a sudden coming out of the woodwork in a team effort. The first payout by FOX due to O Reilly was in 2004 for $9 million, another was in 2011. There have been at least 2 more the company settled for him, and one he paid for himself in 2011. O Reilly lost custody of his kids after his wife divorced him. His 17 year old daughter testified that she didn't want to be around him, and said she witnessed him dragging her mother down the staircase by the neck. Then he tried to sue his ex wife for infidelity after they split up, and this was years after he himself was having FOX settle his little issues with woman for millions. Some people are going to remain believers though, and that Bill is a wonderful guy, and everything he said on his show was true too. I don't watch crazy FOX or crazy MSNBC either. No one who watches either of those channels thinks that they are getting a fair, and unbiased representation of the real news. They are watching them to hear what they want to hear, conservative BS, or liberal BS. I watch them for a few minutes every once in a while for a laugh.

20-Apr-17
Excellent post, Irishman.

20-Apr-17
LMAO!! So "fair" and "unbiased" to you is what....CNN??? I've got news for you (no pun intended), they're ALL biased.

20-Apr-17
I don't give a hoot about Bill Orielly, or the women involved. None of us know if any of these allegations are true, and paying off accusers doesn't prove guilt. But it does do what liberals want, and that is move us closer to a gender free society.

20-Apr-17
Usually over. But, they most often have the parts I need in stock. Good thing for the shade tree guys.

20-Apr-17
If the first check was $9mm, yes, it certainly does imply guilt. That's a lot of money to just give away.

WRT sexual harassment law, I'm probably the only one here who has experience with these kinds of cases. First of all, if it gets to lawsuit level, they tend to be egregious. It's not just some guy making a comment once. One, which was with a major utility, included three co-workers holding a lady in a car so a fourth could grope her, among other things, which caused the judge to comment that "even Darwin's ancestors would be offended."

I'm familiar with 2 more, all of which involved at least groping and a quid pro quo, and a third which did include intercourse.

20-Apr-17
he seems very arrogant to me. I will not miss him talking down to everyone.

20-Apr-17
No surprise at some here who are defending O'Reilly from sexual harassment accusations. Same ones who did the same for Trump.

20-Apr-17
21 years is a long run, and a very successful one at that. The guy may be an ass, but his show was better than most.

In this day and age it is the whole package. Your professional and private life are no longer distinguishable and celebs and sport stars are held to the highest standards as they should based on enormous salaries they receive. That's the way it is.

When you are the face of the brand you need to be squeaky clean which is very difficult. I doubt anyone could maintain that standard for a period of time. Someone will find something on you whether its a stupid statement or deed 25 years ago, or a recent personal blunder .

This is not meant to give Bill cover. He was wrong and he is suffering the consequences of his actions. No one is perfect and the more high profile one is the more, they are under the magnifying glass.

20-Apr-17
Kind of like Bill Clinton....only Clinton is still the elder statesman hero of the left. Go figure.

20-Apr-17
"Kind of like Bill Clinton....only Clinton is still the elder statesman hero of the left. Go figure."

The Left's hypocrisy doesn't mean bad behavior on the Right should be defended.

20-Apr-17
josh, it's too bad that you don't hold YOURSELF accountable for the bullsh!t YOU try to stir up for everyone, all the while defending your bad behavior. PHONY.

20-Apr-17

Mint's Link
Kirsten Powers at the link lays out to Anderson Cooper what she experienced with Bill O'Reilly and if this qualifies as sexual harassment we are doomed as a society. She got Margaret Hoover's name wrong and she got peeved and he said it was tough keeping all the blondes straight at Fox News. And then he thanked them for their "blondeness" and they went to corporate to complain.

20-Apr-17
Selective outrage is the real hypocrisy.

20-Apr-17
Hopefully it will next be Shepherder Smith. Then Wallace, Drain the Swamp Fox.

God bless, Steve

20-Apr-17
As I've written here many time, O'Reilly is nothing more than a self-promoting populist. He doesn't have a conservative bone in his body. I haven't watched his show in over a decade because I can't stand phonies.

20-Apr-17
O'Reilly was not a strong conservative but he had his moments every now & then. And it could be argued that he was more of an ally than an enemy. I will say that if he is as innocent as he claims, it is sad to see his career go down like this.

Hey, come to think of it..... Just a few weeks ago he called Putin a murderer. So maybe the Russians are behind the takedown...? Yeeeup! Like josh & the leftists are always saying...... The Russians did it!!!

20-Apr-17
I remember when I called him o'really when he was promoting gun control for plebes only and bowsiters rushed to his defense. Good riddance to those who think they are afforded special rights because of a position of power. I hope them gals take all that severance money....

20-Apr-17
Irishman, whether he was guilty in 2004 we'll never know. What we do know, is he walks around with a big bullseye on his back because of that settlement in 2004.

joshua, jimbo, irishman, I find it more than ironic that you are convicting him knowing not one ounce of what has actually happened.

I don't know he's guilty. I' don't know he's innocent. I'm simply not letting my personal opinion judge him.

God Bless men

20-Apr-17
LOL! If josh convicts him then I'd say that he's most likely 100% innocent!

21-Apr-17
Bobby Knight redux. There is a shelf life on boorish, asinine character, though, high returns make for a potent preservative.

21-Apr-17
The Blaze has an article where Kirsten Powers wrote an article in 2014 defending O'Reilly saying he wasn't a sexist. Now that she is on CNN she is piling on. What a liberal hypocrite but I guess that is redundant.

Read an interesting article saying that O'Reilly was so popular since he was like the average American with his views. On a scale where Jim Demint or Mike Lee is a 0 and Barack Obama/ Pelosi is 100 then O'Reilly was about 25 on the scale of conservative vs liberal.

21-Apr-17
"I find it more than ironic that you are convicting him knowing not one ounce of what has actually happened."

Perhaps you missed the part about Fox having paid out $13 million in settlements to women that claimed he sexually harassed them. There's an awful lot of smoke there for no fire. Multi-Billion $ corporations don't just pay out millions in settlement claims without some reason to do so. If the women had no case, then Fox had no reason to think they'd be successful in court if they decided to sue. Settlement usually implies some form of guilt.

But I'm sure he's glad there are plenty of Trump cult who are ready and willing to go to bat for him. In this thread, you have made several classic justifications frequently used in defense of men accused of sexual harassment.

21-Apr-17
Lest look at the other side of the coin josh. If O'Reilly was really guilty of harassment, why wouldn't these women want to nail him to the wall, so other women wouldn't be victim of him? These women are just like the families, of a person being shot by the police dept, for breaking the law, and not listening to the police, doing what the police tell them to do, and then gets on TV, and tells everyone how good of a person the victim was, bout to turn his life around, and really make a scene, etc..., and as soon as the victims family gets a settlement, you never here any more about it. Since the Ferguson fiasco, we see these settlements flying every where, over anything. Once again josh, you jump to conclusions, without a bit of FACTS, and bring out your STUPIDITY. I see the reason that you can't PREDICT anything, and it comes out. Keep up the good work. Oh, and don't worry about replying, and dodging replies, because i know you are still reading them. Running and diverting just proves you have no answers to replies, that need proof. 8^)

21-Apr-17
Carlson & watters are perfectly capable of filling oreilly & kelly shoes

the real entertainment comes from the lib channels' ecstasy over this non story and the bowlibs who are celebrating with them

21-Apr-17
Thirteen years ago, or whatever it actually is, Fox paid that gold digger off to suppress that crap from reaching the leftist news gangs. That's the fools who have sold their souls to condemnation...

In this age we live in, wrong is propped up as being right, and what is truly right is deemed to be wrong by those who have a voice like the media has. Thirteen years ago this sort of bogus lawsuit crap was coming into its peak. Trump knows this and wants to change it.

But the leftist finger pointers will fight Trump on this effort every step of the way to keep this spirit of injustice from losing its evil grip on our society. And a few of those fingers got an erection in this thread....

21-Apr-17
I explained why I feel the way I feel josh. I also explained why money settlements do not equate quilt. God Bless men

21-Apr-17
"FOCKS".......Math "F".....Spelling "F"......Comprehension skills "N/A"

22-Apr-17

TUCKER'S KICKOFF SHOW Caitlyn Jenner among first guests on Mon.

Ratings are going to tank, Fox is looking to expand its viewer base towards social activists.

22-Apr-17
I've always wanted to vacation in Milfistan.....;-)

Matt

22-Apr-17
Hmmm.......interesting take spike. I've seen stranger things happen. Where there a vacuum......

22-Apr-17
That's funny Doc :)

22-Apr-17
That's not a comment from the article, Spike. That's a comment by someone who read the article and commented on it. Some guy we don't know, without a source for his claims.

22-Apr-17
"Oh its not spelled 'Focks" ? Gee, thanks Captain Obvious"!

Uh, yeah. That's why you haven't corrected it yet and it took you a DAY to finally realize that someone pointed out your error.

What the fock?

22-Apr-17
Not at all. The unsupported comment from some anonymous reader is meaningless. Citing it as somehow relevant is ridiculous.

22-Apr-17
I watched the "Factor" for the entire time Bill was on the air and I looked forward to tuning in each and every evening. I sure hope he finds a way to continue on the air. I did not agree with him on every topic, but we need him.

Those broads are just too sensitive. Blonde jokes? Are you kidding me?

23-Apr-17
Has O'Reilly commented on his firing?

23-Apr-17
O'Reilly will be on TV Monday night. He is on a channel that costs $4.95 a month and people are signing up. It was a hatchet job to get rid of him.

23-Apr-17
But, But, But, jimbo, josh, free glee, and others said he was guilty. That he was proven guilty by a cash settlement that large. That all the women were definitely harassed. That he was a womanizer getting what he deserved, etc....... Why would anyone want to pick him up?

I Watched a drunk man, with no drivers license, on an atv that had a cooler full of cold beer strapped to his back rack, run a stop sign and hit a Division of Forestry truck in downtown Buffalo Creek WV. I seen it happen with my own eyes as I was following the guy driving the DOF truck that got hit. So did about 25 other people who give statements saying the same to the WV State Police. He was taken in an ambulance to the hospital because he was pretty messed up after blowing through the stop sign with ZERO regard, hitting the DOF truck in the right front fender as it was being drove through town.

I measured, took photo's, did everything I could at the scene separate the State Police investigation, to get evidence of what happened for the DOF. Guess what? The piece of crap, no job having, welfare recipient, tax payer funded ATV rider sued the State of WV, the DOF, and the town, for being injured. While illegally driving an ATV on a state road while being intoxicated. And, everyone settled out of court with this guy. While it wasn't 9 million dollars worth, it was enough to buy him a case of beer every day for the rest of his life, and new atv's every year to go along with it. Yeah, money settlement sure is a sign of quilt.

23-Apr-17
As a lawyer, I hear stories like that all of the time. In several cases, I actually knew what the true story was, or knew one or both of the attorneys handling the case. One phone call later, and the missing facts painted an entirely different picture of the story.

I'm not suggesting that you are not telling the whole story, WV. I'm suggesting you don't know something else in the story that made a settlement happen for a reason, besides the obvious one that it's not private money but "government money" aka taxpayer money.

The first payment was $9mm out of $12.5mm total. That's a big chunk of money to just give away over nothing. But I won't convince you. I'll just tell you that my experience, which is a fair bit practicing law, about half in areas where these kinds of settlements occur, sends my BS meter to the far right hand edge.

23-Apr-17
Oreilly will get another show because someone will hedge their bets they can make money off him.

BK is right, these decisions aren't made on a whim and without cause. Fox isn't paying out 12 mil because of blonde jokes. Left wing conspiracy, or the guy was becoming a legal liability?

And no, he hasn't been "convicted", but his employer certainly felt the costs outweighed the benefits.

23-Apr-17
He will survive just fine. Agree & disagree with the guy. Harassment today can be "a look" as someone is always targeting someone with cash or a celebrity. Sad part is some of these are plain old SCUM bags "looking" for a Buck any way they can get it. Not all, but many. Yes, he's done wrong & it will cost him dearly but those WITH seem to always have. Hell, Look at the Clintons & O'Bamas.

23-Apr-17
Lex: Where, when? Got a name?

23-Apr-17
"Oreilly will get another show because someone will hedge their bets they can make money off him."

And they're very likely right. Heck, most if not all of the people defending O'Reilly here voted for Trump for President, and he was accused of more cases of harassment than O'Reilly was. Why on earth wouldn't they keep watching O'Reilly? They don't care what his character is as long as they think he's espousing their point of view on his show.

23-Apr-17
Oh boy. We have the D!PSHIT Bros. crying us a river. 8^)

23-Apr-17
I'll ask again josh. Where is your PROOF that Oreilly was guilty? Are you PREDICTING he is guilty? Boy, we all know how that turns out for you. 8^)

23-Apr-17
Joshua, if I found my opinions being praised and cheered by the likes of freeglee, I would immediately engage in some serious introspection; some re-thinking of my positions.

But heck, who knows....You may be perfectly satisfied with it.

23-Apr-17
"Joshua, if I found my opinions being praised and cheered by the likes of freeglee, I would immediately engage in some serious introspection; some re-thinking of my positions."

What I said was correct. If freeglee recognized that and you didn't, perhaps it is you who should engage in some serious introspection.

Principles have always been more important to me than party, and I find I don't really give much of a flip about party affiliation any more as time goes on. So many of the Trump defenders hereabouts have turned on its head the notion that Republicans=Constitutional Conservatives. I'm quite sure I agree with freeglee on precious little of anything, but it's also clear to me that I agree on precious little of anything with many of the pretend Conservatives here as well.

23-Apr-17
Oh no! josh is back on the PRINCIPLES bandwagon. josh, you wouldn't make a pimple on the a$$ , of a guy with principles. And josh, NO, what you said wasn't correct. You were bashing Oreilly's character, with absolutely no PROOF, what so ever, proving him of anything. No wonder FREEloader agrees, he has a hard time with the truth, just like you. Two peas in a pod.

23-Apr-17
He'll be back. It's funny, many of these women "tolerated" him while it behooved them. Not perfect, but he has fought for traditional American's for yrs. Mad Dog

23-Apr-17

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo
Here you go Woods Walker.

23-Apr-17
Thanks.......

23-Apr-17
Personally, I'd be more apt to pay Hannity or Rush before I'd send any money to O'Reilly to hear his take on things. And Sean nor Rush ever see a dime from me.

Like any of them need it.... lol

23-Apr-17
So what does Trump have to do with O'Reilly getting booted off of Fox? The hatred Josh shows for his and our president pops up on every thread.

23-Apr-17
Exactly my thoughts Fulldraw.......Exactly.

23-Apr-17
Well ALMOST every thread. He's mysteriously quiet and absent from threads about things Trump's actually DONE, like putting Gorsuch on the SCOTUS and his having the back of American sportsmen, as opposed to just whining about tweets on thing's that Trump may have said at one time.

If Trumps actually screws up then call him on it. But when he does do it right then praise him for it. If all one does is hate, hate, hate, then everything said is tainted.

23-Apr-17

23-Apr-17
In his steadfast, ongoing union with the far-left, josh has been hoping for an impeachment within the first 100 days of trump's presidency.

But due to his patented "half of a half-brain" thinking technique, josh will continue to hope against all hope for some form of ungodly outcome for our nation.

Thanks, josh....you unbound idiot.

• Sitka Gear