bigswivle 22-Apr-17
Thumper 22-Apr-17
bigswivle 22-Apr-17
Rocky 22-Apr-17
foxbo 22-Apr-17
foxbo 22-Apr-17
20-Apr-17

HA/KS's Link
According to this article, trump has put so many democrats on his staff and is now taking their advice so often that former critics are now warming up to him.

"President Donald Trump nears the end of his first 100 days in office with few legislative successes and questions about how he might deliver on campaign promises. But he’s now getting support, albeit of the lukewarm variety, from an unlikely source: his old frenemy Mark Cuban."

"Cuban says he likes some of what he has recently seen from Trump, including the ascendancy in the White House of people like Gary Cohn, who heads the administration’s National Economic Council."

"What Cuban likes most about Cohn, the former No. 2 executive at Goldman Sachs and life-long Democrat, is that he’s leading “a Democratic invasion of the White House,” that is moderating Trump, who ran on a populist platform of limiting immigration, opposing trade deals, shunning foreign conflicts and reducing the role of the federal government."

"Cohn is part of a coterie of new moderate to liberal advisers, some of whom have supported Democrats in the past, who are consolidating control in the Trump White House in recent weeks. The ascendancy began when Trump’s populist senior adviser, Steve Bannon, lost a brutal internal battle with Jared Kushner, who is both a senior White House aide and Trump’s son-in-law."

Is this a ruse to try to separate trump from his supporters, or is it actually happening?

22-Apr-17
TUCKER'S KICKOFF SHOW Caitlyn Jenner among first guests on Mon.

Ratings are going to tank, Fox is looking to expand its viewer base towards social activists. Fox is warming up to the LWL's. Conservitives need their own News Network not owned and controled by LWL's.

22-Apr-17
"Fox is warming up to the LWL's"

Jenner voted for Trump

22-Apr-17
Its a snip, snip past who someone voted for instead of Hillary. The progressive movement, and political correctness. Fox is showing their support for the movement.

22-Apr-17
Listening to fox now, sounds pretty conservative to me

22-Apr-17
Spike, I had believed I was the only one tuned in. Fox is building a solid mahogany Trojan Horse releasing their shills slowly but ever so surely, testing the waters. Hard to believe that you would mention this. I just mentioned this to my wife last night and she shot me the hairy eyeball like I was hitting the pipe too much. :-)

The Rock

22-Apr-17
Rush Limbaugh should take Bill's place.

22-Apr-17
Then again, I've been sipping bourbon since two this evening. :)

• Sitka Gear