WV Mountaineer 23-Apr-17
joshuaf 23-Apr-17
HDE 23-Apr-17
Woods Walker 23-Apr-17
Mad dog 23-Apr-17
sundowner 23-Apr-17
Solo 23-Apr-17
22-Apr-17
I would hazard a guess that both Spike and the author of that article have conveniently forgotten Trump's support of Gun Control measures in the past.

22-Apr-17
Well. The whine bag is back. Feeling like you got some balls now josh? 8^)

22-Apr-17
ALL politicians would and do support some measure of "gun control". Agreeing that criminals should not have them is a measure of "gun control". Saying nobody should have an AR-15 is a measure of supporting "gun control".

Money would be better spent on car control, booze control, etc...

22-Apr-17
Communism is an economic system, period.

The only connection it has to gun control is that, like all forms of tyranny, it does not want an armed citizenry.

Manchin may be in favor of gun control, but that in no way makes him a 'commie.'

Manchin may be writing his political death warrant with this legislation as he's up for re-election in a deep red, gun-loving state.

22-Apr-17
Manchin is likely toast in WV. He signed his unemployment papers shorty after Sandy Hook. the people i WV started the assault on incumbent Dem's in 2014 over Left leaning policy affecting WV employment and, infringement on the 2nd Amendement.

Josh is right. Trump in the past has made statements about more gun control needed. However he campaigned to support the 2nd Amendment. And, he will. Unlike Regan, which josh idolizes, Trump will not pass any form of an assault "weapon ban". God Bless me

22-Apr-17
No, Spike.

It is no more interchangeable with 'lefty' than the word capitalist is with 'racist.'

When you call someone a Commie, they should actually BE a communist. To do otherwise hurts your credibility, esp. with those who don't pay much attention to politics. It's similar to crying wolf.

22-Apr-17
Of course no one would ever want to read up on Karl Marx's work, but one of the first things to implement communism is to disarm the population. With that, you can take away EVERYTHING.

22-Apr-17
I agree with Spike. While there is a difference in the terminology, both leftists and communist agendas end up with the same results. We are are all measured by our results in all aspects of life. And, to me they are one in the same. Liberlas will claim differently. But, it takes more than just saying something is a certain way, to make it that way. And, in this case, the proof is in the pudding. God Bless men

22-Apr-17
HDE,

True. Yet it's also true with all other forms of tyranny.

Manchin is no communist. He's not someone I would ever vote for, but he might be the most conservative Dem Senator there is.

To call him a communist is to be woefully uniformed and beyond stupid.

23-Apr-17
Whatever he is, I hope the people of West Virginia put his gun-grabbing a$$ out of office. He may not be a communist, but he has proven that he would like very much to infringe upon the right of the people to keep and bear arms....So screw him. Hope he is booted out of the Senate by the good patriotic West Virginia citizens.

23-Apr-17
I'll do my part Sundowner. He was too cozy with hilda leading up to the election. I thought he was going to do some good, as he crossed party lines on several things after the election. Same old Joe! Very disappointing

23-Apr-17
"However he campaigned to support the 2nd Amendment"

Also said he would immediately reverse Obama's DACA executive Amnesty when he took office. Not only has he not done that, he sounds like Jeb Bush talking about it now. Strangely enough, that is also how he sounded talking about it before he ran for President.

Also said he was going to repeal Obamacare, but you Trumpists now see that was a lie also, though you blame it on Paul Ryan's influence. Strangely enough, we knew he supported the major tenets of Obamacare, both before the election and even during the election campaign.

There have been multiple others things he said he was going to do, or said he believed, that he has now reversed himself on. If you want to believe his stance on Gun Control is what he advocated when he was trying to get votes from Middle America for his NYC Lib Dem self (rather than his stated position before he decided to run for President), well that is your right. But if he disappoints, don't come on here and act like it was some kind of surprise. He told us what he honestly believed about many issues (including 2nd Amendment) when he wasn't running for elective office. You can choose to believe Trump the campaigner if you want, but you're likely in for lots more disappointment.

It's pretty amazing, given how TrumpCult claimed supporting him was a rejection of business as usual politics of saying one thing and doing another....TrumpCult clearly has not learned the first thing about it. You just replaced one lyin' Liberal politician with another one.

23-Apr-17
You betcha' josh...and that's why you IGNORED my post(s) on Trump/Gorsuch and Trump/Sportsmen. Funny that these are things that have ACTUALLY HAPPENED and not some hate-Trump fantasy you concocted from your tweet reality.

We've got your number bro....all hate, all the time.

23-Apr-17
See josh. You type things that you claim to be FACTS about Trump, but yet you still can't post the FACTS that back your stupidity. So, your point of views are fading away, just like your predictions, and CREDIBILITY, and you are doing all the work, to destroy yourself. Can't fix stupid. 8^)

23-Apr-17
Great Post KPC.

23-Apr-17
Spike, Trump is every bit as Liberal, if not moreso, than Manchin. Are you ready to call Trump a "commie" too?

23-Apr-17
I think progressive = communism (commie) more so than a liberal. Liberal's are just clueless...

23-Apr-17
Won't address the POSITIVE things Trump's actually DONE josh? Why? So you can continue to whine like a spoiled brat that's just gotten a wedgie? I really thought you were better than that. Guess not.

23-Apr-17
The left and libs have wet their pants over the Soviet Union , Castro, Gorby for over 60 yrs and modeled their programs on theirs. They're No good commie bastard's to me too. The DemoCRAP party is done. Manchin is toast. Mad Dog

23-Apr-17
What Mad Dog said!! ^^^^^

23-Apr-17
Yeeup, I agree, sundowner. Well said, Mad dog......

• Sitka Gear