Shuteye 23-Apr-17
Huntcell 23-Apr-17
WV Mountaineer 23-Apr-17
Rocky 23-Apr-17
HDE 23-Apr-17
22-Apr-17

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo
Trump Uses Saturday to Visit Walter Reed and Present Injured Soldier with Purple Heart Medal...

22-Apr-17
Good for Trump! Never saw America-Hater Obummer do that.

Words cannot express how happy I am that son-of-a-bitch is gone from the White House.

22-Apr-17
sundowner, You have company.

The Rock

23-Apr-17
I still have Obama-itis so bad that even now when I hear the words "President" or "The White House" I still get an initial touch of nausea until I remember that the SOB is G O N E!!!

23-Apr-17
He's Baaaack. Obama has come out of hiding to help destroy Trump. He will be giving speeches and running his yap on lame stream media. The liberal big money people are spending millions to get Trump and shut down Fox News. MSNBC doesn't do news at all, they spend all their time dissing Trump and Fox News. If it wasn't for Fox News, Facebook and Twitter the Republicans would no longer exist.

23-Apr-17
Ya even though the lost alot of the elected positons and are the minority accross the board its the Democrat narrative and talking points that is still front and center,

23-Apr-17
Guy's, it's what you do when you are losing. It's a sign of desperation. God Bless men

23-Apr-17
WV, Yes. Desperate times begets desperate measures from desperate people. When drowning in deep waters a person will latch on to anything thrown to them, including an anvil.

The Rock

23-Apr-17
They can put a gag order on obama if it can be shown that he presents a clear and present danger...

• Sitka Gear