Anony Mouse 16-May-17
'Ike' (Phone) 17-May-17
Anony Mouse 17-May-17
Anony Mouse 18-May-17
Solo 18-May-17
Anony Mouse 25-May-17
11-May-17
Whoooooooops,

Pissed off Agents are coming forward by the drove.

11-May-17
With proof of Hillary's atrocities, but wait there is going to be a whole lot more...

11-May-17
Loads of FBI agents told Sarah Huckabee they are happy with the decision to fire Comey. Now the FBI may be able to get the trust of the American people back. Hillary Clinton should have been charged and the majority of the FBI agents were very upset about the way Comey took it upon himself to let her off. Same with pecker man's wife.

11-May-17

Shuteye's Link

11-May-17
Your statement of "the majority of the FBI agents" being upset doesn't jive with the new FBI head's statements.

"Director Comey enjoyed broad support within the FBI and still does today," McCabe told senators. "We have a diversity of opinions about many things but I can confidently tell you the vast majority of FBI employees enjoyed a deep and positive connection to Director Comey." He later added: "I don't believe there was a crisis of confidence in the FBI."

The head of the FBI should be apolitical and he should be pissing off people on both sides of the aisle. Don't get me wrong, I think he botched a few things. But he's clearly not playing sides and that's pretty important for the head of the FBI.

I don't think Trump thinks through things very much. He's not very calculative. He's reactive and spontaneous. It's why you end up with four different stories and rationale for why Comey was fired from four people close to Trump. He doesn't seem spend much time thinking about ramifications and seems to almost revel in the chaos his moves create. The sideshow is part of the plan.

I think it has the potential to backfire. Bigly. If he appoints one of his cronies and they push to get the Russia investigation shut down, my feeling is you'll start seeing a lot more leaked info coming out. Things are being held close to the vest because of the integrity of the investigation and the fact that things are progressing. If that changes all bets are off.

11-May-17
Why would Trump push to shutdown an investigation into Russian intervention? It would be like opposing an investigation into unicorns because their existence would be detrimental to your cause. This whole thing is stupid and frankly embarrassing that people could blindly hate Trump so much that they actually think that this matters even one iota.

11-May-17
So, when McCabe says that the rank and file give broad support to Comey, you believe him? But when he also says that the Russian investigation is not being impeded, you believe the opposite?

Thinking? Try it some time.

11-May-17
"Why would Trump push to shutdown an investigation into Russian intervention?" Well, I could think of one pretty obvious reason why. I think potential collusion with a hostile government to intervene in the election is a pretty big deal. I'm NOT saying that occurred. I'm saying there's lots of smoke that needs to be investigated before we know whether there's fire. Frankly it boggles my mind that some people don't view this as a big deal.

I never said the investigation was being impeded. I said the opposite. You understand McCabe is the acting head, right? That Comey still needs replaced, right? You understand someone could be put in by Trump with orders to make the Russia investigation go away, right? Now go back and reread my post after answering those questions.

11-May-17
It was PROVEN that the DNC meddled in both the primaries, and the General Election. No such proof against Trump or the RNC has come forward after months and months of investigation born of butthurt whining.

If there's one thing butthurts/ libtards should know by now, it's that Trump is not that transparent when it comes to strategy. Does anyone really think he would pull something this blatant in regards to the Russian Investigation? It was clearly conveyed by the Press Secretary that they DO NOT WANT the Russian Investigation to "go away". They want this over and done with, so the butthurts and libs can come up with something else to try to crucify him with.

11-May-17
Yes, and he could also appoint some blinders-wearing partisan like you, BEG. But I prefer to deal with realistic possibilities. McCabe is acting director. The investigators are doing their work. Comey's role in the investigation was minimal.

You see, I've dealt with FBI investigations before, including one in a massive bank fraud case, where the evidence was hundreds of bankers boxes full of stuff. You partisan bozos act like Comey was running around with his magnifying glass like Inspector Clouseau.

11-May-17
With all the Comey news seems like no one noticed the Mayor's election in Omaha this past Tuesday. The democrat lost so I guess that isn't news.

11-May-17
Where did I ever say that about Comey? I only said that Comey has a history of being non-partisan. Pissing off both Dems and Pubs is a good sign of that. My main point was the investigators are doing their work now but that could drastically change depending on who replaces Comey/McCabe. The White House comments today did nothing to allay the concerns of people that want to see a thorough, non-partisan investigation.

11-May-17
This is a hell of a crisis. I sure hope they can find some evidence. I wouldn't want to see this just fizzle out.

11-May-17
The firing of Comey frees Comey to testify out in the open with out any fear of loosing his job.

I've got $10 bucks that he takes the 5th and refuses to testify.

11-May-17
Can you blame Comey about Hillary? I wouldn't want an accidental bullet or bullets to the back of the head either ha.

11-May-17

Anony Mouse's Link
The tweets that Tweety McTweet missed using the "tweets for twits" filter... ;o)

11-May-17
I'm getting to the point he BEG never surprises me anymore.

11-May-17

Anony Mouse's Link
And the real 360 by the Dems maybe...

12-May-17
Sure bigeasy, Only a gullible koolaid drinker would use McCabe as a credible source, he will be out of a job by the end of the month.

""A report by the Wall Street Journal revealed that Clinton operative Terry McAuliffe — also the current governor of Virginia — donated $500,00 to the political campaign of Dr. Jill McCabe, a novice politician running for the Commonwealth of Virginia’s 13th District senate seat. More questions have arisen over the large donations by Clinton operative Terry McAuliffe to the State Senate campaign of the wife of of the FBI director responsible for investigating Hillary Clinton’s illicit email scandal. Not only was it revealed that a political action group tied to the Clintons had donated $500,000 to a first-time candidate for office, but it has been found that Hillary Clinton herself headlined an event to raise money for the PAC that gave the rich donation to the candidate.""

12-May-17
How many of you demwits and butt-hurt never-trump's knew Comey was never an agent or investigator when Obama appointed him in 2013....

12-May-17
When will Obama be investigated and prosecuted for corrupting and influencing the Israeli election???

12-May-17
EXCLUSIVE: FBI Agents Say Comey ‘Stood In The Way’ Of Clinton Email Investigation KERRY PICKET

FBI agents say the bureau is alarmed over Director James Comey deciding not to suggest that the Justice Department prosecute Hillary Clinton over her mishandling of classified information.

According to an interview transcript given to The Daily Caller, provided by an intermediary who spoke to two federal agents with the bureau last Friday, agents are frustrated by Comey’s leadership.

Completing this poll entitles you to Daily Caller news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. “This is a textbook case where a grand jury should have convened but was not. That is appalling,” an FBI special agent who has worked public corruption and criminal cases said of the decision. “We talk about it in the office and don’t know how Comey can keep going.” The agent was also surprised that the bureau did not bother to search Clinton’s house during the investigation.

“We didn’t search their house. We always search the house. The search should not just have been for private electronics, which contained classified material, but even for printouts of such material,” he said.

“There should have been a complete search of their residence,” the agent pointed out. “That the FBI did not seize devices is unbelievable. The FBI even seizes devices that have been set on fire.”

Another special agent for the bureau that worked counter-terrorism and criminal cases said he is offended by Comey’s saying: “we” and “I’ve been an investigator.”

After graduating from law school, Comey became a law clerk to a U.S. District Judge in Manhattan and later became an associate in a law firm in the city. After becoming a U.S. Attorney in the Southern District of New York, Comey’s career moved through the U.S. Attorney’s Office until he became Deputy Attorney General during the George W. Bush administration.

After Bush left office, Comey entered the private sector and became general counsel and Senior Vice President for Lockheed Martin, among other private sector posts. President Barack Obama appointed him to FBI director in 2013 replacing out going-director Robert Mueller.

“Comey was never an investigator or special agent. The special agents are trained investigators and they are insulted that Comey included them in ‘collective we’ statements in his testimony to imply that the SAs agreed that there was nothing there to prosecute,” the second agent said. “All the trained investigators agree that there is a lot to prosecuted but he stood in the way.”

He added, “The idea that [the Clinton/e-mail case] didn’t go to a grand jury is ridiculous.”

According to Washington D.C. attorney Joe DiGenova, more FBI agents will be talking about the problems at bureau and specifically the handling of the Clinton case by Comey when Congress comes back into session and decides to force them to testify by subpoena.

DiGenova told WMAL radio’s Drive at Five last week, “People are starting to talk. They’re calling their former friends outside the bureau asking for help. We were asked to day to provide legal representation to people inside the bureau and agreed to do so and to former agents who want to come forward and talk. Comey thought this was going to go away.”

He explained, “It’s not. People inside the bureau are furious. They are embarrassed. They feel like they are being led by a hack but more than that that they think he’s a crook. They think he’s fundamentally dishonest. They have no confidence in him. The bureau inside right now is a mess.”

He added, “The most important thing of all is that the agents have decided that they are going to talk.”

12-May-17
Carlson begins by asking:

“Would you be worried tonight if you were Secretary Clinton?”

Fitton’s comment follows:

“Oh, I still think she faces legal jeopardy – I mean, if the system’s working, she still faces legal jeopardy. The Justice Department under President Obama protected her. The FBI Director repeatedly misstated the law in suggesting they needed intent, they had plenty of intent. Let me tell you how bad the FBI investigation was: they were using freedom of information documents uncovered by Judicial Watch to question the witnesses. The witnesses didn’t start getting questioned until we started questioning these witnesses, it was something they didn’t want to do, the Justice Department never wanted to have a serious investigation and so we just need some honest prosecutors and investigators and I believe the FBI rank-and-file will be happy to do a serious investigation and would be happy even if there’s no prosecution as long there’s a fair analysis in the end.”

12-May-17
Hillary Clinton is the rich white liberal version of an illegal alien. She can do damn near anything she wants and will not only never be punished for it, but will be rewarded for it. How effective does anyone think using the defense of, "Well I didn't INTEND to go 20 MPH over the speed limit/run that red light/file my taxes", will result in the government saying, "Oh, that's OK then. You didn't intend to break the law, so just go on your merry way"..?

And in the case of illegal aliens they DID "intend" to break the law, and the SOBs "intend" to do it EVERY ****ING DAY THEY ARE STILL ON AMERICAN SOIL!!!!

People are getting tired...REAL tired....of being treated like assh*les by their government!

12-May-17
slade, I'd say the gullible Koolaid drinkers are the ones that think this firing has anything to do with another broken campaign promise (Lock Her Up!) and nothing to do with the investigation that Comey couldn't make go away (whether there is any truth to the speculation or not).

The President suffers from a bit of a credibility problem (I'd layout the litany of broken promises, exaggerations, reversals, etc, but that's becoming a full time job), so excuse me for not taking him at his word.

12-May-17
Come on bigeasy, put the koolaid down and open the eyes... Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) on Thursday vouched for President Trump’s assertion in a letter to former FBI Director James Comey that he was not under investigation by the FBI. Grassley told committee members at an executive meeting that he and Ranking Member Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) had met with Comey last week, and that he had briefed them on who the targets of the various investigations are.

“Senator Feinstein and I heard nothing that contradicted the President’s statement,” he said.

Feinstein then said after Grassley’s statement, “I very much appreciate what you’ve said and it’s very accurate, and we were briefed.”

Now are you going to try and tell us Fenstein is a no nothing ignorant toe sucker or just a traitor to the progressive cause?

12-May-17
Its not a cause to celebrate that Comey angered both sides equally, the problem was that he got involved with both sides of the aisle before the election at all. At one point republicans hated him, then later democrats hated him. And then back again? We should hardly know this guy at all while he investigates quietly and professionally in the background. He got political, and then political about not being politically political. So he got fired. Done.

12-May-17
Everyone in the Justice Department serves at the pleasure of the President. Trump can fire whoever he wishes and nothing anyone can do about it.

12-May-17
If in fact the FBI had ANYTHING on Trump they have had it for quite some time and Comey would be able to reveal that now that he has been fired by the POTUS. If you have me over a barrell would I fire you to instigate your secrets that could then dismantle me? People make me laugh and and you wonder why they buy bridges and Florida swamp land, many right there on this site.

Comey is gone not the FBI. Things will move forward for noi foog reason other than optics. They do not have jack $hit on Trump. Trump knows this as well as everyone else but what can the libs hold on to now that their power could not illuminate a 40 Watt.

Russia..Russia... Trump is a KGB agent.

The Rock

12-May-17
Rocky,

I probably don't disagree with you...but I can't really tell.

12-May-17
Let's not forget Comey has been covering the Clinton's behinds as far back as 2002...

12-May-17
Well, well, well. The fearless Comey was invited to come before a Senate Hearing to discuss his firing and low and behold Comey declined........

12-May-17

slade's Link
Whistleblowers: James Comey Seized and Buried Information Showing Donald Trump’s Phone Calls Were Spied On (AUDIO)

12-May-17

Anony Mouse's Link

12-May-17

Anony Mouse's Link

13-May-17
But wait, there's more....!

Report: Comey’s Brother Works for the Law Firm That Handles Clinton Foundation’s Taxes

Ousted FBI Director James Comey’s ties to the Clinton Foundation and the conflicts of interest that lie there are too close to not raise red flags.

James Comey worked several years in the public and private sector.

Comey served as general counsel at Lockheed Martin until 2010 when he departed with over $6 million to show for it. That same year Lockheed Martin became a member of the Clinton Global Initiative and “won 17 contracts from the U.S. State Department, which was led by then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton,” Big League Politics reports.

Comey just so happened to have joined the board of the British bank HSBC Holdings in 2013, which just so happens to be a Clinton Foundation partner.

Noting all of this, one of the most important conflicts of interest is Comey’s brother Peter Comey’s role at the Washington law firm DLA Piper, where he serves as “Senior Director of Real Estate Operations for the Americas”.

As Big League Politics reported, “DLA Piper’s offices [shortly before the election] . . . confirmed that the law firm immediately [patched] callers through to Peter Comey’s direct line there.”

DLA Piper is one of the top ten all-time career campaign donors for Hillary Clinton. On top of this, DLA Piper also happens to do the Clinton Foundation’s taxes. DLA Piper performed the 2015 audit of the Foundation when the scandal first broke.

Big League Politics reports:

Property records show that James Comey owns the mortgage on his brother Peter Comey’s house in Virginia. Therefore, James Comey had a direct financial relationship with a DLA Piper executive at the time he was investigating Clinton.

These relationships, though egregious, are symptomatic of the brazen culture of crony capitalism that exists in our nation’s capital. The public usually is prevented from learning these kinds of things, with the mainstream media blocking information from coming out. Sunlight is the only remedy.

When President Donald Trump finally fired James Comey as FBI director, Tucker Carlson said that everyone in Washington knows it was well past due.

13-May-17
The Dems whine and bitch about Comey's saying he had new information about The Witch From Hell's e-mails just days before the election. They claim his doing so favored Trump and hurt The Witch From Hell.

That begs three questions for the CF lefties:

1. If he had new information yet had not made that announcement, it would have meant he favored The Witch From Hell and thereby hurt Trump, would it not?

2. If he had new information but withheld it, he would have been denying the public's right to know and essentially engaging in a cover up, would it not?

3. Why does Comey get the blame when it was The Witch From Hell who broke the law with the way she handled her e-mails, then repeatedly lied about it?

13-May-17
Kyle,

1. Quite possibly. I think the situation was pretty much a no win situation.

2. The public does not necessarily have a right to know everything immediately. I think the question is whether there was a way to determine whether emails were germain to Hillary scandal before the investigation was declared "reopened". It's certainly a slippery slope.

3. It's easy to understand why the left was upset with Comey, especially when you recognize that the new information resulted in no new charges and didn't change the outcome of the investigation. I can't blame them for being upset as to the timing of Comey's decision.

13-May-17

13-May-17
BEG,

Three things:

1. In June, when Comey told Congress he wasn't going to push for an indictment, he also told them he would notify them immediately if anything new was discovered. And that's what he did. Even then, he simply said they'd discovered tens of thousands of additional e-mails and they had not begun to look at them to determine if they were relevant or not.

2. Again, it was HILLARY who clearly broke the law and the rules by handling her e-mails, many of which were classified, in the way she did. So point the finger at HER, not Comey. Then she lied about it over and over and over again every day in every way.

3. Then there's this, which I've posted here previously:

13-May-17
Trump’s Timing With Comey Was IMPECCABLE

On the whisper mill-

The left is upset with Trump over, among other things, the timing of the Comey firing. But it was calculated and timed perfectly by Trump. Comey was fired when he was away from his office, that way all of his files couldn’t “disappear” Clinton-style once he got the ax.

Comey’s office was raided and all Clinton files taken.

13-May-17
BEG,

Comey told Congress he would notify them immediatelyif the FBI found anything more on her e-mails.

He did NOT tell Congress he would tell them only if any such new information turned out be relevant to the case.

BIG difference.

And then, of course, Hillary told Congress she'd already given them all relevant -e-mails, even though the FBI later discovered tens of thousands of additional e-mails.

13-May-17
He certainly felt an obligation to do it, but certainly he was not mandated or legally obligated to immediately do so. There were other courses of action, with their own sets of consequences.

I think he did the right thing, personally. I certainly understand why a lot of people are upset about how it was handled and I think it did have an impact on the election. That said, if Hillary wasn't such a flawed candidate it might not have mattered as much.

"Of course we don't ordinarily tell Congress about ongoing investigations, but here I feel an obligation to do so given that I testified repeatedly in recent months that our investigation was completed,' Comey wrote in the memo.

'I also think it would be misleading to the American people were we not to supplement the record.'

'At the same time, however, given that we do not know the significance of this newly discovered collection of emails, I don't want to create a misleading impression,' he continues.

'In trying to strike that balance, in a brief letter, and in the middle of an election season, there is significant risk of being misunderstood, but I wanted you to hear directly from me about it."

14-May-17

16-May-17

Anony Mouse's Link
Trump Drops Bunker Buster on Comey and the Deep State

By Geoffrey P. Hunt

For all of his stage-crafted gravitas and preening, James Comey was a bantamweight, yearning to be anointed with the heavyweight crown by securing a lifetime sinecure from the Deep State.

After all, his most prominent prosecution in his career as U.S. Attorney was convicting Martha Stewart -- not for actual insider securities trading, but for lying to the FBI and misleading her investors by proclaiming her innocence. No matter, Comey the hi-octane prosecutor saved the securities industry from the ravages of Martha -- the master manipulator of stuffed endive ginger dip.

And with that coveted scalp, later as assistant AG under John Ashcroft, Comey appointed Patrick Fitzgerald to be the special prosecutor who nailed Dick Cheney’s aide Scooter Libby -- not for the actual unmasking of Valerie Plame, a purported undercover CIA operative -- but for obstructing the investigation. Fitzgerald, and Comey knew from the beginning the identity of the leaker, Colin Powell’s assistant Richard Armitage. While both Armitage and Powell continued their duplicitous silent assent to damaging W’s second term, Comey did nothing to stop this miscarriage.

Comey’s reputation as an even-handed government lawyer isn’t as fair-and-balanced as it would seem at first blush. His participation in the whitewash of the Clinton Whitewater cover up, when he was assistant counsel for the Senate Whitewater Committee, was accompanied by a simultaneous assertion that the Clintons engaged in “a highly improper pattern of deliberate misconduct.”

Later, as U.S. Attorney in Manhattan, his Vidi aquam over the corrupt Bill Clinton pardon of Marc Rich, an alleged quid pro quo for campaign contributions, betrayed Comey’s own role as a prosecutor working for Rudy Giuliani’s successful conviction of Rich’s tax evasion fifteen years earlier.

To what end was Comey’s convenient and cynical equivocations? Mere warm-ups for his disgraceful tenure at the FBI.

Comey’s fitness report while heading the FBI is a compendium of incompetence, and dissembling, beyond his blockade-running interference for Hillary’s email felonies, and AG Loretta Lynch’s deliberately compromising encounter with Bill Clinton on the Phoenix airport tarmac:

•The FBI ignored the Tsarnaev brothers before the Boston Marathon bombing.

•The FBI ignored U.S. Army psychiatrist and jihadist Nidal Hasan before he murdered 31 people at Fort Hood.

•The FBI ignored the San Bernardino terrorist killers Farook and Malik; then in an unforced fiasco bullied Apple for a needless unlocking key to the killers’ IPhone.

•An FBI agent was actually following the Garland, Texas shooters without notifying local law enforcement that armed men were about to carry out a terrorist attack.

•The FBI ignored Orlando nightclub massacre terrorist Omar Mateen, while under intermittent surveillance, whose lies to the FBI were known by the FBI interrogators.

•The FBI has done zero investigation into who leaked classified info on Michael Flynn, nor the unmasking of more than a thousand private U.S. citizens, along with who spied on Trump and members of Congress.

•The FBI has demurred in investigating the Clinton Foundation

Overcoming his record in hardcore prosecutions of first-order crimes, Comey became an accomplished sifter of fly ash, alternating hiding behind investigation protocols when politically convenient, then asserting prosecutorial zeal when personally advantageous.

For all of the dubious claims that Comey “hated the Clintons’”, and “discomforted the Democrats”, his own carefully constructed slow-walking misdirection methods made him indispensable to the Clintons’ political viability, while allowing them to evade criminal indictments. Until Trump fired him, Comey also had been the Democrats’ most productive enabler for subverting the Trump presidency, by creating a persistent cloud of innuendo, promoting interminable suspicions of unspecified, undefined, and unsubstantiated misdeeds committed by unidentified perpetrators.

Still, Comey elicits undeserved sympathy. Michael Barone says untimely intersections with the Clintons have rendered him another hapless victim, “Can something be said in defense of Comey? He was put in a terrible position by Bill and Hillary Clinton and the Obama Justice Department.”

Baloney.

It is a myth that Comey is a dispassionate balanced arbiter of justice. As WSJ’s Kimberly Strassel pointed out,

“So what should an honor-bound FBI director do in such a conflicted situation? Call it out. Demand that Ms. Lynch recuse herself and insist on an appropriate process to ensure public confidence. Resign, if need be. Instead Mr. Comey waited until the situation had become a crisis, and then he ignored all protocol to make himself investigator, attorney, judge and jury.”

Convincing the Deep State to trust him as “investigator, attorney, judge, and jury” is precisely how Comey measured himself for a lifetime Kevlar wardrobe. Comey bet that the Deep State power of the federal government rested with the Democrats, confident Hillary would shake off the tarnish from the email scandal, Benghazi, and her string of unindicted crimes and misdemeanors.

But Comey didn’t count on Donald Trump. Comey thought Trump a fool, more blusterer than disrupter, with an untethered temperament, and not a threat.

Instead Trump dropped his own bunker buster MOAB on Comey’s underground warrens, ending Comey’s sinecure, while unmasking the Democrats reliance on Comey to facilitate their malfeasant undermining of the president.

Trump’s manner in firing Comey, by all conventional assessments, has been a crippling political communications debacle. It is hard to imagine Trump deliberately intending to create such a firestorm to accompany a seemingly unremarkable personnel move that on the surface should have been endorsed by all sides of the political establishment.

Still, the collateral political damage that Trump brought upon himself in the manner of getting rid of Comey doesn’t negate the need to have done it, and thereby commencing the war against the Deep State. Trump had to start it, somehow, someplace. Comey was as good as any place to begin, maybe the best.

Mercilessly Trump fired the first consequential blow against the Deep State. That’s why we voted for him.

Now Trump needs to finish what he started. Cleaning up his communications farce in the meantime would only be a bonus. After all, we can’t savor the disruption, and its aftershock, if we have to apologize for it.

17-May-17
Poor Comey...Should have been gone long ago!

17-May-17

Anony Mouse's Link
Comey perjured himself?

18-May-17

18-May-17
I must say that it's interesting to watch so many people run headlong, right straight into the face of such a just and loving God.

They thought they were right to condemn another.....

So they finally get a President who is actually doing the things they wanted accomplished. But, yet, they hated him for his deeds.

25-May-17

• Sitka Gear