Fulldraw1972 24-May-17
Two Feathers 26-May-17
Shuteye 26-May-17
Bentstick81 26-May-17
HA/KS 29-May-17
Mad dog 05-Jun-17
16-May-17

Shuteye's Link
Looks like the DC cops and Mayor wanted the investigation shut down.

16-May-17
This certainly shows that Wikileaks has been telling the truth all along. Julian said it was an insider that was supplying the information, not Russia. I bet the lame stream media won't even mention this. It was on Fox and Friends this morning and they have a pretty good viewing audience. Hannity should have it on tonight but we will have to wait and see.

16-May-17
JTV you are correct, Wikileaks has been very accurate with their reporting.

17-May-17
{

17-May-17
44,053 emails is a lot of stuff. This could get interesting.

17-May-17
I saw this mentioned on Fox a couple of times last night. You know the alphabet channels won't say a word about it.

17-May-17
Have you noticed that, LYING JOSH, hasn't come on here? The LIAR always says he doesn't like hillary, and here is his chance to do so, and the little LIAR won't say a bad thing against her. Only Trump. Yep, LYING JOSH is a PHONY.

20-May-17

Bluetick's Link

20-May-17

Fulldraw1972's embedded Photo

20-May-17

20-May-17

20-May-17
Kim had better hide until Monday.

22-May-17

Two Feathers's Link
I was under the impression that Seth was dead at the scene. Not so says the link. He was alive at the hospital with a lot of extracurricular.

22-May-17
Proof that owner of bar where Seth Rich was last seen alive visited White House 4 days earlier

Worth a read...and this is contained within the article (a Tweet for Tweety McTweet...LOL):

"...Both WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and hacker Guccifer 2.0 had said Rich was the source of thousands of DNC emails that WikiLeaks published, to damaging effect on Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign..."

And then this article:

Breaking: ‘Complete Panic’ at Highest Levels of DNC Over Kim DotCom’s Seth Rich Announcement

"Saturday, an anonymous person who works in Washington DC, alleged on 4Chan’s /pol/ subgroup that high-ranking current and former Democratic Party officials are terrified of the Seth Rich murder investigation.

This comes after internet entrepreneur and hacker, Kim DotCom, admitted on Saturday that he was part of an operation along with Seth Rich to get stolen DNC emails to Wikileaks..."

Further in article:

"...Anons, I work in D.C.

I know for certain that the Seth Rich case has scared the shit out of certain high ranking current and former Democratic Party officials.

This is the reason why they have backed away from impeachment talk. They know the smoking gun is out there, and they’re terrified you will find it, because when you do it will bring the entire DNC, along with a couple of very big name politicians.

It appears that certain DNC thugs were not thorough enough when it came time to cover their tracks. Podesta saying he wanted to “make an example of the leaker” is a huge smoking gun..."

It wasn't the Russians...and if there were any real journalists...

23-May-17
Sean Hannity would have had information on Kim tonight but his show got cut off due to the attack at the arena in Manchester. Kim is supposed to be on Sean's show Tuesday night and spill the beans.

23-May-17
Fox has retracted the story.

"It's sad but unsurprising that a group of media outlets who have repeatedly lied to the American people would try and manipulate the legacy of a murder victim in order to forward their own political agenda," a spokesman for the Rich family told Business Insider. "I think there is a special place in hell for people like that."

I hope the family gets an aggressive lawyer and gets in the long line of people suing Fox.

Hannity said that Roger Ailes made him the "man" he is today, which explains a lot.

This story was spread by RT, by the way. Way to go, gullible kooks

23-May-17
The Rich family spokesperson also said "At this point, only people with transparent political agendas or sociopaths are still perpetuating Seth Rich conspiracies."

Which are you, JTV?

His family said his watchband was torn, and he was bruised badly. Police rolled up pretty quickly after the shots were fired. Sounds like a robbery attempt to me. Being drunk on the streets at 4:00 a.m. in our nation's capitol is a good way to find trouble, same as any other big city.

23-May-17
Spike, the Fox news story in the first post.

23-May-17
Unnamed sources have said that there is evidence that there was great pressure put on the Rich family to distance themselves from the investigation. Documents supposedly exist showing a connection between high ranking members of the Clinton wing of the Democrat party stating the need to get this story out of the news because it runs counter of the party meme of the Podesta leaks coming from the Russians rather than from within the party itself. There is further evidence of collusion between federal agents and the DC police in the manipulation of evidence.

These unsupported rumors should have the same validity as the leaks WRT the Russian relationship with Trump.

23-May-17
Welcome to the CF, arrowwood, where people don't let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy!!

23-May-17
Arrowwood Bigeasygator nailed it! Just listen to the dumbasses trying to connect Trump to the Russian's!

23-May-17
Right, like the former director of the CIA who testified today before the senate intelligence committee about interactions between the Russians and the Trump campaign. He referred it to the FBI - not quite the same as some anonymouse blog.

23-May-17
The only fact that is a fact is Seth Rich is dead. Just because a cop or cops ruled it a botched robbery doesn't mean it's a fact. It's not like cops haven't lied before. Why not let it play out?

23-May-17
Interactions with the Russians? You mean - like - talking? Because I remember Trump saying all through the campaign that he wanted to have better relations with the Russians and work together to defeat ISIS. It seems that would require talking. Which is, by all accounts, not a crime. Do you know of something said that was actually criminal??? Even with NSA intercepts and actual transcripts, I still haven't heard about ANYTHING illegal taking place while talking with the Russians.

23-May-17

23-May-17
The brothers that run Fox told Sean Hannity to stop talking about the Rich murder. He has talked to his lawyers and is expecting to get fired. At least he has a contract and will get paid.

23-May-17
Yeah...whassa matta? What's the rush? As long as it takes to find the truth on Seth. Mad Dog

23-May-17
I'm just waiting for the new POWER STATION to.launch I'm with Hannity & Trump, not these shitbags. Get your head out of your asses. Mad Dog

24-May-17

bigeasygator's Link
Let's see, the FBI, CIA, NSA, and the ODNI state with high confidence that the emails came from Russia. But I'm sure they're all in on it too. Give me a break...

24-May-17
Bigeasy your link is from the washington post. That says it all right there.

24-May-17
Fulldraw, my link is to the interagency report put out by the ODNI which WaPo posted. I not a WaPo article. Not surprised some of you can't look past your bias and actually read the content.

24-May-17
https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

Link to the original declassified version. I bet it's the same as the Post's.

24-May-17
BigEasy, earlier you posted about facts. Then post a link to the Washington post who wouldn't know a fact if it bit them in the ass. Now as for the Russians, DNC hack and Clinton hack. Who really cares who did it. In my eyes what was in the Emails is more important then how they got out. As for Rich goes. I think there is more to him being killed. Then just a Robbery gone wrong.

24-May-17
Fulldraw, it's a link to a report. It's not a WaPo opinion piece. You should learn the difference.

I find it absolutely mind blowing that so many of you are so quick to brush off foreign meddling into our election process. A fair election is the foundation upon which our democracy stands, and an attempt to undermine that is an attack on our most basic and fundamental institutions. It is far more important than anything that came out of those leaked emails (which turned out to be a bunch of basically nothing). I can't say it any better than ex-CIA director Brennan did.

"Well, for the last 241 years, the nation and the citizens have cherished the freedom and liberty upon which this country was founded upon. Many brave Americans have lost their lives to protect that freedom and liberty and lost their lives to protect the freedom and liberties of other peoples around the world. Our ability to choose our elected leaders, as we see fit, is, I believe, an inalienable right that we must protect with all of the resources and authority and power. "And the fact that the Russians tried to influence resources and authority and power, and the fact that the Russians tried to influence that election so that the will of the American people was not going to be realized by that election, I find outrageous and something that we need to, with every last ounce of devotion to this country, resist and try to act to prevent further instances of that. And so, therefore, I believe, this is something that's critically important to every American. Certainly, it's very important for me, for my children and grandchildren to make sure that never again will a foreign country try to influence and interfere in the foundation stone of this country, which is electing our democratic leaders."

24-May-17
The Russians tried to influence the election? ... to more or less degree than Comey influenced it, or CNN giving Hillary the debate questions in advance, or Obama influenced it as a sitting president actively campaigning against Trump?

Russia preferred Trump. Iran opposed Trump. Every nation has a preference and every statement and press release influences it to some degree. Remember the Brexit vote and how that was portrayed against Trump? A petition even sought to ban Trump from England. Middle Eastern states like Saudi Arabia and Qatar helpedal fund Hillary's campaign. Where is the investigation into collusion when the Clinton Foundation used contributions to gain access to Hillary as Secretary of State?

24-May-17
Exactly how did Russia interfere with our election? By hacking the DNC by hacking Hillary? Give me a break. She was a flawed candidate. 60 + million voters voted against her. Russia didn't make them 60 + million voters to vote for Trump.

"Which turned out to be a bunch of basically nothing". Your own words. So I ask again. How did Russia interfere with our election.

Point the finger at someone else instead of looking in the mirror.

I voted against Hillary because I don't want any more illegal immigrants in this country. I didn't want any more refugees. Hillary is anti 2A. So far it seems Trump is pro 2A. I am all for paying taxes. But why should I pay for someone to live on the there damn couch. With Hillary the lazy would have kept being lazy and eating for free. So the Russians did not persuade my vote.

Back on topic. Someone killed Rich and I don't think it had to do with a Robbery gone wrong. Why is he dead? Well that question isn't answered. Imho

24-May-17
"Exactly how did Russia interfere with our election? "

That's the great un answered question!!!!!!!! I thought I saw a Russian guy holding a gun to a voter here in my home town

24-May-17
The answer is propaganda.

This thread is a perfect example. The Russian military and government used a sophisticated campaign of lies and propaganda using an army of paid internet posters and computer algorithms against the USA. Anyone who cares can read the Director of National Intelligence report linked above to find out how it was done.

All it takes is some "useful idiots" to spread the lies and rumors, which this forum illustrated perfectly last year during the campaign. "Hillary murdered Seth Rich", "Podesta has a pedophile ring in the basement of a pizza restaurant" (that has no basement), "Thousands of ballots stolen in Ohio", et cetera...

How many dozens of Russian-inspired stories did Anonymouse, SpikeBull, et al post here? Enough to get someone to start a thread about "critical thinking", which it turns out is a very controversial subject here

24-May-17
Something I always find interesting is that people have a hard time believing someone would be murdered as part of a high stakes political game where billions of dollars and immense power are at stake. Then, they read in the paper that some local thug kills someone over a couple hundred dollars, or a girl, or being cut off in traffic, and they accept it an move right along.

24-May-17
Propoganda - like Trump is a racist because he removed the statue of MLK from oval office (never happened). Or that Trump leaked some secret to the Russian delegation (when totally within the presidents right to share information as he sees fit, so not a leak at all). Or the 13 women who suddenly remembered Trump assaulting them right before the election, determined to sue in court (who all disappeared right after the election). Or the liberal media declaring Trump has no chance to win to discourage his supporters from voting? You mean THAT kind of propaganda?

24-May-17

24-May-17
Freeglee, your girl got beat. Get over it. Quit trying to make excuses for a shitty candidate.

26-May-17

Two Feathers's Link
Excellent link. Seth Rich - the domino that will tip all the other dominos.

26-May-17
Two Feathers, that is a very interesting link.

26-May-17
Look!. It's FREEloaders turn to try and find his balls. mikev couldn't, bet FREEloader can't either. 8^)

29-May-17

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

05-Jun-17
The Libs want to keep The Russian Collusion theory alive and have "a full investigation," let Mueller look deeper in to this. Fair is fair. Mad Dog

• Sitka Gear