Scar Finga 19-May-17
Shuteye 19-May-17
DL 19-May-17
DL 20-May-17
16-May-17

Shuteye's Link
I don't think I could afford the ammo.

16-May-17
Yup a little pricei on the ammo but I'll take one . Mount it to the hood of my ford pu for Friday afternoon ride home on the interstate With all the dumb ass texers

16-May-17
I can't afford the ammo you now shoot up.

16-May-17
Two Feathers, I am still shooting bricks of 22 L. R. ammo my dad gave me before he died five years ago. He had cases of it and decided he wouldn't live long enough to shoot it all so he gave it to me. He died two months short of being 98. Killed his last two deer when he was 95.

17-May-17
Here's my "bucket list" gun. Grandfather of all assault rifles.

17-May-17
For a bucket list I'd like to get that Barrett MRAD in .338 lapua that we used to shoot 1 mile on the show. Pretty sweet amd military rugged. Some guys said the Steyr .50cal was way nicer, but we didn't all get to try that one....

17-May-17

sleepyhunter's Link
I would like to own this one. Kinda pricey, but if we're talking about bucket list guns so be it.

17-May-17
Now ended, this will make you sick.

A World War II assault rifle that belonged to an SS officer was handed in to a gun buy-back organised by police in Connecticut.

The rare find, which is worth up to $40,000, would have been sent home by an American soldier who had taken it from a prisoner of war or a German he had killed.

Officer Lewis Crabtree, of the Hartford Police Dept, said: 'The chance to see a piece of history - this - is absolutely unbelievable.'

17-May-17

Straight —» Arrow's Link
If you thought the .577 TRex was nuts...... try the .950 JDJ.

17-May-17
950 holy shoulder shift batman

18-May-17
That's nuts...

18-May-17
I've reached a point that I can bring myself to try shooting about anything, but a .950??? Ain't no way. My shoulder is trying to fall off just thinking about it!!!

My dad used to be a gunsmith and the worst he ever shoot was a doubled barrel 10 gauge and both barrels would go off when you pulled the trigger. Said he couldn't get that one fixed quick enough!!! LOLOL

I don't know that I really have a bucket list gun. I want a Ruger Red .44 and a Sig 226. I guess the closest I would come would be a high dollar long range rifle with a high dollar scope. I would love to seriously play at 1000 yards.

As far as cool guns. I have a rifle that is in the final stages of completion. Action is from a Jap rifle my grandpa brought back from the Pacific in WWII. Dad re-barreled it to a .308. It still needs to be blued and the stock checkered. I have shot it though. Can't wait till its finished.

18-May-17
I'm just starting to dabble in blackpowder some and I'd like a Pedersoli Trade Gun. It's a flintlock smoothbore .72 caliber (20 guage) made in the pattern of the guns carried by many French trappers and traded to the Indians by the fur trading companies. I think it would be pretty cool to hunt a whole year with it as my only firearm. Spring turkey, goose, small game, deer in late season.

18-May-17
I would love to have a matching set of high end European SXS in 20 and 12 Gauge. 26" barrels w/ chokes and ejectors. engraved of course, but no inlay. Now I need an extra 100K or more to make it happen.

Scar.

18-May-17

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
Here ya go Scar. JP Morgan Jr used to own them. I like going into cabelas fancy gun room and drool.

18-May-17
Glad it was called bucket list of guns and not "A" bucket list gun.....

Still "looking" for a good 28 O/U.....

Before I go on my AK trips when I "retire" I want a 458 socom on an AR platform as backup on bowhunts. Basically a 7 shot 45/70 semi-auto. And while we're on that line I want a 460 Rowland conversion for a Glock as a sidearm.

"I want, I want, I want....." recurring theme Coach says..... wait till she sees the plane I want to go up there with.......

18-May-17
DL, THAT'S THE TICKET!!! They are beautiful! I love the English stock and the round bodies! I have owned a few Merkels, a Red Label and an AYA, but those are not even in the same state let alone the same zip code as those!

Scar.

18-May-17
I had an old Parker with hammers tha had an English stock. The newer Parker(1904) I have doesn't. I love side by sides. And old fancy ones in presentation cases like those two are just works of art. I also like the old Colts that Presidents use to give out to foreign dignitaries are pretty sweet.

19-May-17
Parkers are very nice shotguns, I have never owned one, but a friend of mine has one. It handles very nicely and is a great shooter!

Scar.

19-May-17
I have a 12 ga cowboy shotgun that is a lot of fun to shoot. Improved cylinder and modified. When blackbirds get after my sweet corn it is my go to gun because it so much fun to shoot and does a number on the blackbirds.

19-May-17

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
These two beauties would be a nice start.

20-May-17

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
Here's a nice pair of Holland and Hollands. Even the cases are sweet. Yours for $110,000.

• Sitka Gear